[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any of you lot listen to this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (330KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
330KB, 700x700px
Any of you lot listen to this?
>>
>>17918013
Sometimes.
>>
Is it any good? It might be a good substitute for when coast to coast has a shitty topic or has that one female host
>>
>>17918025
It's fun. I like them for some reason. So give it a shot.
>>
>>17918013
I personally really enjoy it, especially their episodes on conspiracy theories and serial killers
>>
They apparently hangout here, so they're cool by me.
>>
File: image.jpg (85KB, 640x610px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
85KB, 640x610px
I got to the first episode and unsubbed.

I dont get it its basically just a couple of people talking. Its not scary and theres no deep insight to be gained.

Lore is a horror podcast done right. Give it a listen if youre a fan of serial.

Tanis and black tapes too. Though black tapes plot seem to be meandering and padding lately tanis is really engaging.

I really dont see the appeal pf TLPOTL it just feels like any conversation i could have with anyone at college.
>>
>>17918013
Found them on the Stitcher app a couple days ago and tried listening to one of their podcasts, did not like them at all.

Three guys all screaming into their mics, literally making jokes the entire time and not going in depth to whatever subject they chose for that podcast.

>NO thank you

There's tons other podcast shows better than these guys, for example...

>Stuff They Don't Want You To Know
>Mysterious Universe
>Lore
>Tanis
>The Black Tapes
>Where did the road go
>Archive 81

Just to name a few, but these guys that you mention, did not catch my attention. Just my opinion. They'd be better if they laid off the jokes and go in depth to whatever subject they choose to talk about in their podcast.
>>
>>17918121
>>17918118
They go indepth in their later episodes while still maintaining the comedy. So if the comedy really annoys you don't do it.
>>
>>17918013
I love it but I have tried to show it to other people and while they have great subject matter most of the time they sound like corny morning zoo DJ's and it makes people cringe and not want to continue listening. I don't mind it but everyone else I have tried to show the pod to can't stand them.
>>
>>17918118
I can't get into Lore. That guy's high pitched nerdy voice is really off putting. I have trouble listening to single host podcasts unless they're really talented speakers.
>>
>>17918151
What the hell are you talking about? The guy does not even have a high pitched, nerdy voice... I doubt you've even listened to it.
>>
>>17918013
Its terrible
>>
>>17918151
I wrote a reply to this but according to 4chan its spam

Tldr; youre a fucking idiot
>>
>>17918013
Its ok. I usually listen to it in the morning. Some of its informative. Some of its obnoxious as fuck. Midgrade
>>
Absolute cucks
>>
>>17918408
Adjective Buzzword
>>
>>17918013
Too obnoxious imo
>>
>>17918408
Lol, I see on hear they get called left-wing cucks yet when they were posted in r/UnresolvedMysteries on a podcast thread everyone was complaining on too "un-PC" and "edgy" they were.
>>
Someone on here recommended the podcast back in October and I totally fell for it.

The first handful of episodes made me cringe from how they keep discussing 4chan and refer to it as the "darkest, nastiest place on the internet", but otherwise I really enjoy it.
>>
>>17918174
Uh, yes he does. You've just outed yourself as a nerd.
>>
File: 1468368037950.jpg (172KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1468368037950.jpg
172KB, 600x450px
In their first episodes they were more focused around comedy but in their later episodes they do talk about a lot of information while still being funny. I've really liked their latest episodes in chaos magick

All in all, it's whatever you're into. They suit my dark sarcastic kind of humor so I like them, but I understand if someone dosent
>>
I tried but it's shit.
>>
was good until the serial killer shit
>>
>>17918013

Fuck everyone ITT, I love it. 3 AM giggles
>>
Blurry Photos is pretty good banter, it's comedy, but they discuss all sort of /x/ shit.
>>
>>17923441
I'm fine with the serial killer stuff, but there was a looooooong period where that's all they seemed to do and it got old quick.
>>
>>17918416
ur racist u islamophobic faggot sexism man WHITE TERRORISTS drumpf nigger spick

>>17920062
Makes sense, Reddit is trying to hard to please, and 4chan is trying to hard to ostrecize eachother. Is r/unresolvedmysteries anygood, worth lurking long term or often?
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.