[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sasquatch: Bob Heironimus is a lying piece of garbage edition.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

File: The REAL con artists.jpg (74KB, 800x550px) Image search: [Google]
The REAL con artists.jpg
74KB, 800x550px
Bob Heironimus claims he wore a suit and was filmed in the Patterson-Gimlin film as the Sasquatch. Is it true though? You decide, based on his own words in various interviews over the years:

Number 1...............

>Mar 04' Jeff Rense internet show
Jeff Rense—The suit itself: we heard Greg Long describe a man at the time who was making gorilla suits. How would you describe the suit? What was it like? Was it a gorilla suit? Was it modified much, and if so, how was it modified?

>Heironimus—It was modified a little bit. Especially the head of the suit didn’t look like really an ape, you know. It kind of looked like part of a man’s face. It was a dark suit. It was a three-piece suit. Had a torso, and a chest part, and a head part. Three pieces.
[sic—he must have meant “Had a torso and a leg part”—RK]

Jeff Rense—Who modified the head part?

>Heironimus—Roger said he made it himself. He told me he made the suit himself.

Jeff Rense—Which was apparently a partial lie.

>Heironimus—Yes.

He makes NO mention of being used as the MODEL for the suit, and NO mention of ever being used for measurements, or for fittings of the suit. You can see the anatomy of the creatures arms and legs in the P-G film, which means that if it was a suit, it would be a form fitting suit, requiring extensive measurements and fittings before being employed. Bob makes no mention of any special considerations to accommodate his body, though.

I argue that a generic costume would be easy to spot due to the fabric bunching up, and the failure to custom fit it to the model, which in this case, is supposed to be Bob.

Regardless, he's full of shit.
>>
>>17917512
>You can see the anatomy of the creatures arms and legs in the P-G film, which means that if it was a suit, it would be a form fitting suit,
or it has anatomy built into the cast - when Chambers made the Burbank Bigfoot, he used a full-body cast of Richard Kiel (the 7'1 man who played Jaws in Moonraker) and then glued hair on. I'm not sure when that Bigfoot was made, although the article referenced here:
http://www.strangemag.com/chambers17.html
is from 1970, so it may have been around the same time as the PGF. It seems realistic to suspect the same technique might be used. Now, whether that shows the right sort of movement that is supposed to be shown in the PGF is another question.
>>
>>17917692

The calf muscle flexes, which means it's not a prop or padding, it's a real muscle.

So in order for that kind of detail to be visible, a suit would have to be form fitted, and not have pre-made musculature.

Here's two vids the demonstrate the flexing of the right calf muscle during movement:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W4AnJWb2fs0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NPUXKcgvxFo
>>
As a guy in a suit, I can tell when another guy claims about being in a suit, most people don't know that to have a seamless suit you need the leg part to actually go under the torso part, the quality of the suit does not match what was appropriate of the time, Patterson wouldn't have the funds to make or even modify a suit. Also modifying a suit is more expensive than making one from scratch believe it or mot
>>
File: bobs bullshit.gif (188KB, 612x374px) Image search: [Google]
bobs bullshit.gif
188KB, 612x374px
Heironimus is so full of shit....

Xzone radio interview 7 Dec 06'

>Rob McConnell—What did they do to get the breast effect?
Bob Heironimus: Roger made the face different and he put the breasts on it.

Bob Heironimus’s interview on Tom Biscardi’s Bigfoot Live Internet radio show, March 14, 2007.

>Tom Biscardi—So who actually put the pendulous breasts on the suit?
Bob Heironimus—Roger. Roger modified it, put the breasts on it. And Roger also modified the face mask in there. Now, he told my brother,
Howard, that he skinned an old horse that died. [Indistinct] had a horse up there that kicked the bucket. And he took some of that hide and put it
on that suit. Well, I think that was what I was smelling, when I told everybody that the suit stunk. I’m pretty sure that was the horsehide.
Probably half rotten when he’d skinned it.

>Bob tries to explain the calves flexing on the film
Bob Heironimus—Can I butt in? I had some kind of wading boots on, like hip boots, that I had to sit down on the log to get them to go on straight,
and stand up when they put the suit on me. Those wading boots show the calf there, how big it is, and it shows it move as you walk, that’s from
those boots that were inside that costume.

So the costume was actually a gorilla costume made by some asshole in Carolina, no, wait, it was a gorilla costume that Patterson modified with horse hide....and breasts.....

This dude just can't keep his story straight.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.