[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Got some stuff here from my grandfather

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 20160714_200317[1].jpg (1MB, 2592x1944px) Image search: [Google]
20160714_200317[1].jpg
1MB, 2592x1944px
Ok so dad is a loser, hes got tons of shit in garage in boxes. His desk is out there. and Hes got my granfather's shit in one of the boxes. Does tell me about my grandfather and my dad really won't talk to me much. both a couple of weirdos. Anyways my mom's gone away for work. My dad works at home so hes always in the garage I ask about his dad he gets pissed. I touch his boxes hes pissed. so while mom is away he has done some of the shit around the house. went into to my grandfather's box of stuff, hes dead btw so who cares. found his note pad. dad beat the shit otta me. literally so dumb I just ripped a page off the top of the note book. I will try and get pictures of everything next time, but Its got cords that im not even going to try and type. Also shitty map. I'm certain I've seen stuff like these maps. Maybe map of the town got some labels on the buildings and cords go to paris. see what you can find grandfather traveled often. did not live in US untill the end of his life, and the dude was crazy at the end of his life. He was a schizophrenic. only reason I was curious, and also cuz phuc u pap lol. k if u need any info I will be back on later and will try to post it.
inb4 >Wow free bait, this is troll

why do you even type that shit if you thought it was fake
obviously not fake because I made no claims so its just a piece of paper. If I say its grandpa's secret gold or some shit then call it bait. if it's nothing it's nothing just look into it if you guys can. I know people have decoded messages and stuff so this might have something
and if you don't like the pic quality suck my dick, cause its a samsung tablet not your cannon 50000000 you rich niggers. would use my digital Kodak digital camera but no SD slot in my desktop and the cable is some weird shit at least you can read it.
>>
OK so remember there might not be anything. I know its just a map of the city. if its nothing that will be apparent very quickly I'm sure
>>
Idk what that is
>>
>>17917437
I see coordinates.
>>
>>17917437
it looks like paper
>>
>>17918383
When did he die?
>>
>>17917437
OP your grandad drew a shitty samurai
>>
OP there seems to be some coordinates ...
but the real question is.

is this another shitty game?

first of all there are some coordinates, right? if there were something really important or relevant you would try to find it by yourself instead posting it

the paper seems quite new... i assume your grandfather died recently or you draw it ...

well my point is ...that there is not really a point
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.