[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Still trying!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 7

File: image.jpg (3MB, 2048x2048px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
3MB, 2048x2048px
This is mega Chris holding out hope I can establish contact with intelligent beings.

I just made this video where I ask aliens or God to spell my name in the clouds and near the end it did. But it's retarded and spelt it CHSIR instead of CHRIS.
You don't have to watch the whole video as it's fairly uneventful.

Can anyone in America please forward my information to nasa and seti and tell them I'm in contact with other beings? I'm hoping they'll have some good advice for me.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=fS8U8brD0H8
>>
no wonder this world is shit... God is a toddler.
>>
>>17917316
That literally says nothing. Getalyfe
>>
This is legit enough. I can see it in the clouds. You're doing this yourself, though. Not aliens. That's why it's imperfect. It's time to recognize your own Godhood, Chris. if you can do this, find out what else you can do and post it here.
>>
>>17917326
>literally says nothing
i dont see the clouds forming the word "nothing"
>>
>>17917335
I ain't doing anything unless I created this conciousness to confuse myself and my subconscious is doing it.
>>
>>17917335
I'm more inclined to believe we are all shit bag puppet robots being guided by a computer simulation.
>>
>>17917344
Listen, when you asked the Universe to spell your name in the clouds, you were really just asking your Higher Self. Not aliens. If you can actually contact aliens, you also have the ability to perceive and summon their ships, though I'm not sure it always can be caught on camera.
>>
>>17917354
As soon as this battery charges I'll go back outside and make another video asking for a space ship to appear above me.
>>
>>17917339
Thanks, shithead.
>>
>>17917354
>>17917354
I keep trying to ask for space ships but all I get are birds and planes flying around and more faces in the clouds staring at me.

It feels really frustrating. It's like wanting to progress and resolve something important but as if reality just wants to distract and annoy. Almost as if a deity or aliens are pimping desirable people and no one wants to stop it. I feel like I'm living in a freakshow clown reality where people want to pretend desirable people want to be violated by creeps who want to use them for pleasure.

This place is creepy evil in the sense of like mr dressup in a gstring tip toeing around and raping people in their sleep.
>>
>>17917568
Don't ask. Summon. You don't use words. You use intent. You have to imagine yourself as a beacon of light, projecting a laser beam up into the atmosphere, that is how you can attract some of them. Welcome them. If you're worthy they will show themselves. If you're not, you're wasting your time.
>>
>>17917613
Alright I'm going to go try right now. Maybe a reptilian will walk up to me?
>>
>>17917653
Hopefully not!!
>>
File: sketch1468547872570.png (843KB, 800x1280px) Image search: [Google]
sketch1468547872570.png
843KB, 800x1280px
Sorry Chris
>>
>>17917737
You're an unneeded and unwanted part of the universe. go away.
>>
>>17917774
Hey man don't say that shit. He was just joking.

>"unneeded part of the universe"
Yeah right.
>>
>>17917737
It's so sickening for such an inferior worthless faggot pig like yourself to skank up others existence with you puny minded unwanted garbage. Pull out your service revolver and pump a slug in your head you ugly fuck retarded pig.
>>
>>17917781
Actually yeah retard. My existence was created as symbolic of reality/universe. If you had an form intelligence you'd be able to comprehend that. But you don't because at best your stupid fucking cunt delusional government employee.
>>
>>17917787
The point is, there is *nothing* that is unneeded in the universe. Every aspect that is created to reflect a part of The One contributes to it in some way, otherwise it wouldn't exist in the first place. It is a paradox to say you are unneeded, because if you were to stop existing(impossible btw) the entire system would collapse. You are by definition an integral part of the whole, because your existence was not a happenstance accident.

Thank you for your kind words. I think you need YOUR meds.
>>
I don't know who wrote that in the clouds but maybe they're dyslexic

I legit see the "R", the rest not so much
>>
File: revalation13.net.gif (9KB, 468x80px) Image search: [Google]
revalation13.net.gif
9KB, 468x80px
https://youtu.be/KNYo69XiDfA
>A psychic cloud control video by T. Chase

why don't you start smaller like this psychic, OP. work up to contacting ETs and summoning ships, perhaps.
>pic related is his website

the weather control and human super powers are discussed on this page
>http://revelation13.net/psychic.html
>>
Pi-goku
>>
File: ss+(2016-07-11+at+03.48.25).jpg (132KB, 894x833px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-07-11+at+03.48.25).jpg
132KB, 894x833px
You can tell that OP is schizophrenic by his obsession with "molesting" or "getting molested" - that's like a super common theme of schizos for some reason. And yeah, well of course the cloud delusions.
>>
>>17917977
Worthless fucking loser. Go slit your wrist faggoted retarded ditch pig
>>
>>17918028
You're schizophrenic. Your brain is literally decaying.

I am sorry. You don't deserve this...
>>
>>17917354
Here you go. I didn't even notice this in the northern part of the sky while filming. It's a really bright something. Maybe the setting sun only lighting up that one piece of cloud?
>>
File: image.jpg (49KB, 640x572px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
49KB, 640x572px
>>17918035
Btw Canada. Souls are real and yours are going to be terrorized forever. At least that's what it told me hundreds of times.
>>
File: 1468333418461.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1468333418461.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
Pareidolia /thread
>>
>>17918042
Here you go. I used an iPod app called cheez to play music and film, I picked out this song where he says can you see it, what is it etc. I started filming asking for a Ufo to appear and never saw anything while filming then this weird bright patch appeared on film.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=lVtEjFNr0mw
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.