[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you work on yourself?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

File: rherhsh.jpg (59KB, 550x415px) Image search: [Google]
rherhsh.jpg
59KB, 550x415px
How does one progress spiritually.
I'm not looking for psychic, divination, money spells, etc..., I'm looking for a system for progressing yourself spiritually.

I've heard of the Qabbalah being a road map to 'god-hood', and might dive into that recently, but the whole Judaism doesn't ring with me well

Also looking for personal stories/techniques on the subject
>>
Ive literally, and i mean literally been that picture.
Meaning i have had a vison more vivid than open eyed reality where i was flying thru deep beautiful space and i looke at my hand and star light shined thru my pore brighter and more beautiful than u can imagine.
It then came thru every single pore i was briliant star light as we are sons of the stars.
I accomplished this through pure meditation for months an hour a day.
Fuck all the esoteric books i have them al read most of them.
Meditation is the way to make contact with the all aka god aka the universe.
I became an ascended master white brother hood. By myself opend my third eye became a mystic and woke up my inner flame/star.
I achieved enlightenment at age 19, only after one full winter of meditating an hour a day. Im sure its different for everyone.
But meditation is the only way fuc everything else fuck the stupid secret societies whom never had a mystical experience. There will be no secrets to you if u acheive this, and u can tap into t he fountain of knowledge whenever u close ur eyes. Energy and vines u can feel and read
>>
Energy and vibes**** i am the illuminated the true illuminati not the fake celebrity illuminati they are still in the dark. Satan worshipers lmao nothing cornier or dumber
>>
Meditating, praying, or chanting. Whatever you want really. You have to be a healthy sane person first though. Your physical body has to be healthy before your soul can be healthy. That means a healthy diet, exercise, financial stability, etc. Or maybe not i don't really know. I'm just spitballing here
>>
>>17917267
Any advice on how to meditate ? I mean, for a total beginner ?
I've read that you have to focus on your breathing
>>
>>17917237
Do you want some tecniques? Look for heart lock in and day dreaming and remeber, like the water everything responds to your intent will toughts so be careful with your mind and emotions or i mean energy in motion
>>17917262 wich kind of meditation helped to achieve nirvana?
>>
>>17917273
Dont listen to the people about breathing or posture or any of that dumb shit.

You first find a comfortable position i liked totally relaxing in my computer chair as i listened to calm relaxing electronic etheral music.
I start by closing my eyes, i let all stress negative emotion draining or emptying out of my body thru the end of my toes and finger tips completely, until nice and relaxed.
From here there are maby exercises.
I was at the darkest part of my life something made me want to meditate, it was something i learned thru jesuit initiation at age 15, i was then 19 something made me go back to it.
What i did was start from my earliest memory all the way upto most current, so i put the whole movie of my life in my head i was able to look at every single experience as a positive experience even the terrible ones.

I did this until i had a rebirth full of forgiveness like a brand new sheet, like anew born star cleansed of the past. Like a baby ready to experience all things again full of innocence. Thebost inwas able to look at fully as agreat experiences.

After the white light and liquid flush sensation like an orgasm in my third eye flashed and i heard the flush as well. I knew i had opened it up and achiewbed enelightenment. Actually that hppnd in august so i did it all of winter to summer.

From there i was able to teleport in dreams unlocked visions deep in space with a lot of symbolism, lucid dreaming, controlling dreams, controlling my energy, reading people super easy and charming them super easy. Etc etc
>>
>>17917304
Hey thanks that's really interesting, I'm trying to learn how to medidate and I think that's going to help me.
Anything to know about opening chakras ? Or is that just useless ?
>>
>>17917292
You got the touch!,Posting something related to this cerbospinal fluid pump http://thehiddenlighthouse.blogspot.mx/2009/10/spare_8327.html?m=1
>>
Mean this guy>>17917304
>>
>>17917313
Dont over think it dont over focus.
I didnt know shit aboit chakras or anything.
The real secret is to let your satelite conscious mind third eye antennae lead you, let if flow naturally dont force anything, see where it takes you flow with it like a moving river all kinds of thoughts will enter and leave.
But dnt let that stop you, as long as you are spending large amount of times far out there and far inside you , it will get easier more controllable and you will raise conscious levels awarenes levels automatic writing thinking etc
>>
>>17917317
Hah cool didnt know anything about this.
In fact i dont know anyone who has opened their third eye wo has had the same flushing sensation as me. Which has happened multiple times in my life
>>
Meditation can be useful in some regards but it's use is way overblown.

If you want to truly free yourself you must engage in dialectic. Everyone is filled with contradictions - paradoxes that come from incomplete reasoning.

Form arguments on paper detailing your inner struggles, reason with yourself fully in regards to something so that there is no "out," no alternative than for your mind to follow your will.

For example take anger and hate. When you experience anger or hate, sit down and reason with yourself on why you feel this way. Then argue with these reasons, why feeling this way is bad and uncalled for.

Using pen and paper is vital, if you merely do it in your head your thoughts are transient and immaterial. You must make your thoughts concrete to be examined and structured.

"Spirituality" is an improper short-cut, yes it does work in some cases but at the expense of true mental liberation and the full solution. If you want the full solution you must use your mind directly to solve the problems with reasoning.

I sell you nothing - no beliefs, no ideology, no snake oils. I only wish for you to use your own powers of reasoning to help yourself. Try it, begin to write to yourself, learn to communicate with yourself.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-04-28-20-43-31.png (179KB, 480x800px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-04-28-20-43-31.png
179KB, 480x800px
>>17917355
Lol are you an atheist?
No mystical experiences? That sucks bro.
Spirituality and meditation is the only way, you're human/animal reasoning and empirical physical world is limited.
It cant reach higher dimensions of thought and vibrations like the metaphysical or spiritual world.
>>
>>17917409
I don't like the word atheist as it only describes what one doesn't believe in - gods. I prefer the term naturalist as it describes what one does believe in - natural properties and causes.

I've had experiences that some would call "mystical" but do not interpret them as such.

>higher dimensions of thought and vibrations

What does this even mean? In my paradigm the "metaphysical" or "spiritual" exists but as a part of the world of imagination internal to one's mind, not exterior.
>>
>>17917353
My people died for the lack of knowledge they said, stay sharp stay focus
>>
File: kaballah 1600.png (3MB, 1064x1204px) Image search: [Google]
kaballah 1600.png
3MB, 1064x1204px
>>17917304
I disagree but I wouldnt even call it posture. Its really subtle changes in your body that you make they will change alot for you.

I think chakras are important because they give you power. Each one holds a different type of power in the world or higher spirituality. For example a fully strong heart chakra will give you this pure feeling of friendship and purity towards all other people.

These are some of the perks of each chakra.
>>
>>17917495
dat dong
>>
>>17917237
Meditate, relax, go out in nature, and enjoy the little things. Take some time to spend an hour looking at how a flower moves in the wind, or the way water flows over a rock. Learn how to appreciate stillness and change, marvel in the beauty of the world.
>>
Don't go too deep or le demiurge will slap your dick in the dirt for being too "loud".

It might sound silly but reaching the outer levels of awareness makes you more of a disturbance. Become more aware, use it to better your life, maybe even break out of the cycle of you're willing to commit to a selfless monk sort of life. But don't rock the boat.
>>
>>17917355
I don't understad why you talk about your method being distinct from meditation, except for the part of writing things down what you described is basically a kind of vipassana. Not all meditation is sitting still thinking about nothing, there are analytical types.
>>
>>17917237

There is no road that you should take besides the one you make yourself. True spiritual experience is learned throughout your entire existence by trial and error.

Want a personal story? Alright.

When i was a kid I was always seemed more mature than the rest but purposely played dumb down just to fit in so i wouldnt be ridiculed. The more i grew up the more i started to realized that i was hurting myself more than doing good. Sure i gained friends because i played stupid and caught up with the latest trends but at the cost of what? My programmed 'education' and possibly my future. Thats when i realized that the road to my future isnt determined by what others tell you to follow or be like what the current system is telling you to do. I follow what i think is right and what serves me. Sure you might get a few pushes into the right direction but the future you attempt to make reality someday is paved by the ambitions, beliefs, honesty and the whatever you think is right.

Fate works in weird ways, sometimes i wonder that all the errors i committed helped with awakening to the reality of this world. Sad that most people don't even wake up, hell i barely waking up.

TL:DR : Read it, lazy. Or don't, im not your advisor or local priest.
>>
>>17917237
There is only the present and the present contains love.
>>
holy shit this thread is gay af
>>
>>17917237
Spiritual progression means knowing oneself. Self discovery is the only part of the journey. Children should not be taught what to think or how to think, but that they have a god-given right to think as they so please. Or not even God given, but there regardless. Natural, if that.
>>
>>17917237
The body is worked through physical resistance. You lift weights or force your muscles to continue moving despite fatigue in cardio.

The mind is worked through intellectual challenge. You take hard choices or stances and justify or denounce them, or you take puzzles or riddles to stretch your lateral thinking.

The spirit is worked by challenging the will. Holding fast through hardship strengthens spirit. Determination. To do this voluntarily is called renunciation or asceticism.

Take away luxury. Take away distraction. Take away comfort. Take away approval. Take away distinction and pride. How far can you go to the bare necessity and still remain firm on your path?

Will you see it through when you are cold and hungry and tired and sad and relief is RIGHT THERE and no one cares about your struggle and a great many are actually trying to convince you to stop?

That is your spiritual strength.
>>
>>17918564
>Will you see it through when you are cold and hungry and tired and sad and relief is RIGHT THERE and no one cares about your struggle and a great many are actually trying to convince you to stop?
Maybe.

I believe that each and every one of us needs to be able to see the truth behind the global psyche.
>>
File: 250px-Humakt.jpg (16KB, 250x219px) Image search: [Google]
250px-Humakt.jpg
16KB, 250x219px
>>17917237
Initiation into Hermetics, by Franz Bardon.

Try not to pay so much attention to his philosophy of the universe. His methods work.
>>
>>17917237
>How does one progress spiritually.

Enochian is fairly effective.
>>
>>17918278

Funny thing is if they weren't programmed to think in a certain way than there would be no challenge. Systems are placed here for a reason and it's to test us.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.