[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who made this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 76
Thread images: 9

Who made this?
>>
a alium
>>
>>17915828
Are you sure?
>>
>>17915823
Thaaaats where my crystal skull went...
>>
Is this the thread about things debunked decades ago?
>>
I wonder if sticking dick in it's eyehole feels good
>>
>>17915920
doubt it, man
>>
>>17915920
That's what they were originally made for.
Warring tribe leaders would meet and a host would hold the skull while they each put their wieners in the eye sockets.
>>
>>17915823
A photographer
>>
>>17915920
>>17915950
Retards.
>>17915823
>The crystal skulls are a number of human skull hardstone carvings made of clear or milky quartz, known in art history as “rock crystal,” claimed to be pre-Columbian Mesoamerican artifacts by their alleged finders; however, none of the specimens made available for scientific study have been authenticated as pre-Columbian in origin. The results of these studies demonstrated that those examined were manufactured in the mid-19th century or later, almost certainly in Europe. Despite some claims presented in an assortment of popularizing literature, legends of crystal skulls with mystical powers do not figure in genuine Mesoamerican or other Native American mythologies and spiritual accounts. The skulls are often claimed to exhibit paranormal phenomena by some members of the New Age movement, and have often been portrayed as such in fiction.
>>
>>17915960
This is why I said what I said.
Might as well make a story up for them
Since they are bogus like the Thoth tablets
>>
There's a guy in my city who lives in one of the retirement homes and owns one of the famous crystal skulls... I've been trying to arrange a meeting but so far no go.

>>17915823
Honestly we'll never know but I'm open to thinking it was just regular folk using some really innovative technique of some kind.

>>17915912
You can't debunk an object. Look. It's there. It's a thing that exists. Stop being a bitch about it.
>>
>>17915968
>like the Thoth tablets
I'd be inclined to disagree with you, but to each his own.
>>
>>17915971
You mean you believe a guy in the 20th century channeled the tablets from the supposed founder of Atlantis, Thoth the Atlantean?
>>
>>17915970
>You can't debunk an object. Look. It's there. It's a thing that exists.

Are you stupid? The debunking obviously concerns the claim that these fucking skulls are ancient.
>>
>>17915979
>guy in the 20th century channeled the tablets
Except that is not how the tablets were discovered.
>
Dr. Doreal, who has a connection with the Great White Lodge, which also works through the Pyramid Priest-hood, was instructed to recover and return to the Great Pyramid, these Ancient Tablets.

This was accomplished, but before returning them, Doreal was given permission to translate and retain a copy of the wisdom engraved on the Tablets.

This was done in 1925, and now, permission has been given for this translation by Doreal to be published solely through the Brotherhood of the White Temple. This is the only authorized, original and true rendition of these Emerald Tablets.

It is expected that many will scoff, yet the true student will read between the lines and gain wisdom. If the light is in you, the light which is engraved in the Tablets will respond.
>>
>>17915988
I need some damn Thoth tablets then
>>
>>17915988
And you're convinced that Dr. Doreal didn't make up this contentious story, how?
>>
>>17915988
> If the light is in you, the light which is engraved in the Tablets will respond.

>Gnostic "if you believe this outlandish bullshit, you're a chose one" garbage.

fucking kill me
>>
Just testing something
>>
File: dfsazcX.jpg (70KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
dfsazcX.jpg
70KB, 500x500px
>>17915823
You use that with pic related dumb dumb
>>
File: 11057900_5121144_1000.jpg (64KB, 1000x1334px) Image search: [Google]
11057900_5121144_1000.jpg
64KB, 1000x1334px
>>17916019
Na these tablets are on display and can be translated. They are made a of a green material which is why they call them EMERALD tablets. They are real even if his story is fake? The story is they were found in the same cave as the dead sea scrolls.......
>>
>>17916049
Oh? Where are they on display?
>>
>>17916049
>Na these tablets are on display and can be translated.

Where?

>They are made a of a green material which is why they call them EMERALD tablets.

And have tests been conducted to show they're resilient to chemical agents? Are they dated back to Atlantis? Citations?

>They are real even if his story is fake?

Then they're nothing but a piece of con work.

>The story is they were found in the same cave as the dead sea scrolls.......
>The Story

Seems about right, seeing as Atlantis existed only in Platos head.
>>
>>17915823
I'm thinking someone, perhaps an artist, who knew how to work with glass/crystal. We'll probably never know any personal information about him, since he chose to remain anonymous. This is not all that paranormal, albeit I guess it is a mystery of sorts. Just not a very interesting one.
>>
>>17915823
Ayy lmaos.
>>
>>17916066
They're on display...in the back room of a reptilian NWO warehouse
>>
>>17916049
>Na these tablets are on display and can be translated. They are made a of a green material which is why they call them EMERALD tablets.

Whoah, so they're on display for archaeologists and scientists to inspect? That would be the greatest archaeological discovery of all times! Wonder why i have not heard of it yet...dose sneeky reptillians mang, keeping my nigga Thoth down
>>
>>17916066
There are various works in Hermetism that refer back to the tablets and many other philosophers and theologians.
>>
>>17916089
These philosophers and theologians are likely referring to the tablets that Newton translated. These are entirely different from the ones you are referring to.
>>
>>17916089
> tablets

That's where you got it wrong, they refer to the ONE, NON bullshit, Emerald Tablet of Hermes. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emerald_Tablet
>>
>>17916095
>>17916097
I've read both translations and they are similar in ideas, merely some exchanges on words.
>>
>>17915823

China.
>>
>>17916105
>I've read both translations

Apparently you haven't. One is basically a statement of 14 beliefs of some Gnostic cult, the other is a lengthy history of some Atlantis bullshit.
>>
>>17916105
Whatever...the archaeologists would definitely miss a cash cow to get incredibly rich and famous because a shadow organization is able to silence all the university departments in the world. Gotcha.
>>
>>17916118
>>17916119
Superfluous argumentation, you're missing what is important whether you get anything from it is up to you again to each their own.
>>
>>17916066
Instead of doing your research for you I will simply say that I hope you find yourself on your journey through life. You mother does still love you anon no matter what you think.
>>
File: illuminate.png (682KB, 1067x505px) Image search: [Google]
illuminate.png
682KB, 1067x505px
>>17916082
>>
>>17916128
>dismantling every defense you can come up with
>"Superfluous argumentation"

Friend, I don't have anything against you personally. I just want you to think really hard about this.

If a guy completely made up this entire tablet business and pushed it as a real, historical, religious document, how would that situation look any differently than how your Doreal Emerald Tablets look today?

Do you believe Joseph Smith really found those golden tablets that no one has ever seen and was given the exclusive translation?

Do you believe an Angel dictated parts of the Koran to Mohammad? Mohammad was all alone in the mountains, and no one was there to corroborate or verify his claims.

If not, why do you believe this?
>>
>>17916148
There is no need to go on a loaded tirades on my life and my family just because you got BTFO'd in an argument. I thought that people channeling the emerald tablets would be wiser than that.
>>
>>17916155
I'm not really that considered about the tablets it is only one of innumerable books I've read, but it does have gyms that correlate with a lot of arcane wisdom.
>>
File: e2.jpg (17KB, 394x525px) Image search: [Google]
e2.jpg
17KB, 394x525px
>>17916163
Na I simply don't need to explain anything to you or anything that I have found with my research.
>>
>>17916168
Question the so-called arcane wisdom as well. In the same way that Smith, Mohammad, and Doreal lied to start a cult, many more before them have as well. Do not be given to hasty belief.
>>
>>17916170
>"w-w-well you wouldn't get it anyway, why would I bother!"

You cryptic religion guys are all the same. Any time someone tries to engage your beliefs and ask you for proof, you take your ball and go home. You're just trying to protect your fragile sense of mystical reality. You know this stuff isn't real. If you didn't, you would have no problem putting everything out there for the world to see--you would think it would get more people on your side.

But you and I know that your research is faulty, and you're only into this because it makes you feel special.
>>
>>17916172
>Question the so-called arcane wisdom as well.
I have, been on this path quite some time.
>not be given to hasty belief
Agreed that is lack of knowledge, I do not believe I understand and am attempting to know.
>>
File: NotMia.jpg (31KB, 533x587px) Image search: [Google]
NotMia.jpg
31KB, 533x587px
>>17916176
I am not a cryptic religion guy. I personally do not believe in religion at all. I am just not your personal assistant you can do research all on your own.
>>
>>17916213
Oh right, sorry. You're not religious. You're "spiritual", right?

Fucking give me a break.
>>
>>17915823
Africans
>>
>>17916230
Religion is the problem... well religion and people like you saying this was this way. I do not have blind faith nor do I tell you something I cannot prove is right or wrong. I simply tell you what I find. You have to slap a label on it. to prove you are right.....
>>
>>17916155
No God/angels didn't reveal any of that horse shit. Satan did. He was imitating how Jesus gave is the Bible, in mockery of it. Moslems and Mormans both worship Satan openly, so this is not something that should come as a surprise to you, therefore you are obviously in on it. I'll be praying for you, because you apparently need it, and I don't want to see anyone, not even evil satanists who kill babies, burn in hell forever, Hallelujah!
>>
>>17915823
Ur mom xD
>>
>>17916213

>Make a claim
>Asks person for proof of claim
>"Do your own research! lmao"

Way to discredit yourself
>>
>>17915823
Not sure, check the label on the bottom.
>>
>>17916391
It says it was made in China :^)
>>
>>17916360

Eat a dick faggot
>>
File: tn.jpg (44KB, 700x525px) Image search: [Google]
tn.jpg
44KB, 700x525px
>>17916394
LOL this isn't even me though
>>
>>17916763
Nice 'burns, nigga
>>
>>17915988
>the white lodge
Dude, I've seen Twin Peaks.
>>
File: notme.png (40KB, 412x245px) Image search: [Google]
notme.png
40KB, 412x245px
>>17916782
>>17916796
>>
>>17916330
>openly worship satan
How so?
If Mormons are commanded to be chaste, never to use drugs, alcohol, or tobacco, to honor their parents, to get a good education, and to serve their communities, how exactly do they worship satan? And if the name of their church has Jesus in it how are they openly worshipping anything but God? Say what you will about the source of the Book of Mormon, but please think first before claiming that the LDS church is secretly Satanic. For a religion that espouses family bonds, marriage, and goodwill towards others to be more important than any other of their tenets, I guess they must hide the Satanic rituals and sacrifices incredibly well.
>>
>>17916814
He's not saying the secretly worship satan, he's saying they OPENLY worship him i.e the person they worship is actually satan, tricking them into worshipping him or something.
>>
>>17915823
Industrial Light and Magic
>>
so you assdicks realize that sir isaac newton examined the emerald tablet and produced his own translation as part of his quest for the philosopher' stone, right?

I mean, don't let me piss on your contrarian parade and all, but the tablet is real and verifiable.
>>
>>17915823
China, and it can be your's for the low price of $19.95! Call now!
Supplies limited. One "crystal" skull per order. Must be over 18. May not be as shown. Shipping extra.
>>
In a factory? with glass?
>>
>>17915823
I did.
>>
>>17917779
Could you make one of these?
>>
>>17915823
Dan Aykroyd
>>
>>17916042
>not using smart phones
Mesopotamians were cucks
>>
>>17916148
I'm not that anon, but you're a faggot for not citing sources.
I consider everything you said utterly false.
>>
>>17915823
Them
>>
>>17915970
By "debunked" anon probably meant that they were all made with machinery. The oldest ones were most likely crafted in the 19th century. Cool antiques, but not really mysterious.
>>
>>17916049
The Emerald Tablet or Tabula Smaragdina has nothing to do with this shit.
>>
>>17916256
You basicly just said that you believe that you are always right and others are not. Wow.
>>
>>17917604
I'm sure you can get it cheaper if you order them directly in China via ebay. But it takes 30-50 workdays shipping then.
>>
>>17917779
No, no. Most of them are actually made from crystal. It's not that expensive and I don't think it's very easy to imitate the impurities in glass.
Thread posts: 76
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.