[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you get any premonition dreams/nightmares,psychic visions

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 212
Thread images: 39

File: Facts About Premonition Dreams.jpg (202KB, 1024x718px) Image search: [Google]
Facts About Premonition Dreams.jpg
202KB, 1024x718px
about (possible) future civil unrest
in the US considering latest violence and killings of civilians and police officers?.
Please share it.
>>
>>17915525
That's bullshit. I dreamt I'd die on a roller coaster and it never happened after more than 10 years. Inb4 HURR DURR it's coming
>>
I recently dreamed that I was watching the news and they were saying that trump died in a fire. So there's that. Unfortunately it probably won't come true
>>
Last night I dreamed I was back with my ex and the next major plague outbreak happened. People grew nasty pox all across their skin after a week of having it. There are no previous signs. Shortly after two days you'd die. I walked through a city to go report having inside information of how a rogue govt official in my branch(I worked for govt also) released it. Turns out first effects happened all over the country in my city.

So yeah, worlds gonna end in a biological disaster and there is nothing you can do to stop it nor detect it.
>>
>>17915525
Well I have premonitions, but it only happened once in my dream. it's mostly when I'm walking on the street by myself. And it's almost exclusively about people that I'm going to meat in the near future.
>>
File: unpleasant-future.jpg (89KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
unpleasant-future.jpg
89KB, 800x533px
>>
>>17915525
Yeah Ive had some. Predicted deaths of some ppl. Predicted deaths of my pets. Seen pictures in my head then see it happen in real life. Once had vision of my best friend, whos natural brunette come to school with bright red hair. Next day she came to school with bright red hair so yeah. Everytime I have vision of someone die, its very scary, because 70% of time it happens.
>>
I dreamt op is a faggot and makes shit threads
>>
>>17916307
I too had this dream.
>>
I wish I could stay in a pleasant dream forever. I don't want to wake up in a depressing reality.
>>
File: 162636.jpg (6KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
162636.jpg
6KB, 259x194px
>>17915525
I dreamt of a meteor strike.Kinda like the picture, but the meteor resembled a tetrahedron.
>>
When I first met my best friend, back in 2006, I had a dream of his tombstone. It had his full name, including middle, Birth and Death dates. I came into the school the next day and asked him to confirm his middle name and birthday, and it was true. I had known him for a week at the time.
I also have dreams of people close to me dying before they do, with more rapidity until a week before the event, when the dreams stop. There a variance of 1-3 days off the week of no dreams, but it's accurate af.
>>
tfw your dream is so awesome, life must be ready to shit on you.
>>
>>17915533
You're in for a ride :^)
>>
I have a friend who dreamt tonight of a suicide bomber caught in a plane, and when he woke up, he heard about France.
>>
File: 1-10.jpg (217KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
1-10.jpg
217KB, 1024x576px
>>
>>17915533
>That's bullshit. I dreamt I'd die on a roller coaster and it never happened after more than 10 years. Inb4 HURR DURR it's coming
>>17917944
>You're in for a ride :^)
I think dreaming about your own death is more to do with our emotional psychic inner self development, not a sign that we might actually die.

And the rollercoaster might be just a symbol for you to understand in context of your personal life events.
Did you try to look for symbology meaning of a rollercoaster in a dream, that might put some light on the meaning of that dream
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (128KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
128KB, 1280x960px
>>
>All these fucking idiots thinking any bullshit they dream has the potential of being a premonition, and said bullshit not coming true = no premonitory dreams

It can only be called "premonitory" if it comes true you braindead niggers.

And yes I've had a few and I've met people who have had them as well.
They are always in the vein of >>17917950 , kinda cryptic and/or with a few details completely different, not at all straight forward and always "coming true" in the day ahead, so if something refferencing the dream, even tangentially, doesn't happen, it wasn't a premonition.
Also, you can only understand what they mean once their "prophecy" unveils in front of you, so they are kinda useless at stopping "fate".

>Friend says he's dreaming of being a superhero
>He "has powers like batman", his words
>His suddenly invaded by this gut feeling that he needs to save his grandfather
>He's "fighting supervillains" and shit to get to him
>When he's about to reach and save him he wakes up
He later finds out that his grandad died overnight, it wasn't "psychological" because pops was, healthy, "young", and in good shape.

And one from me.

>I'm in a cross-state trip bus in the middle of nowhere at night
>The bus abruptly stops and a gang of armed men hop on
>long story short, they start to violently rape most of the girls and women in there
>I hide in the bathroom because I have this "THEY'RE GOING TO RAPE ME" thought screaming in my head.
>I'm apparently safe but after a while they start slaming the door and finally get it open.
>They start to rape me
>I wake up screaming and in cold sweat

Later that day at the school nursery I find out that a gang of wanted molesters/kidnappers were caught in a mountain roadway when they stopped a bus to do their number, the nurses joke about how I would have loved to be there (they believed I was a faggot because I have long hair, play the violin and I didn't have a gf in the entirety of my school life).
>>
>>17918109
cont.
So yeah, mine could have certainly been psychological because it wasn't the first time the nurses taunted me with the faggot shit, but why would I dream such a setting?

Also, if you are wondering I did my service in the nursery, that's why I interacted with these people.
>>
>>17918114
Cont.
Aniway, these types of dreams are common in my family, so we have this kind of symbolic alphabet to decipher what they mean and sometimes we even take decisions based on dreams.

>I'm in home
>In front of the bathroom's door
>it's just the regular thing, but for some reason I think there's a mirror in there, because there's someone that looks a lot like me, but somehow off
>It's not a mirror per se, because you can see the inside of the bathroom instead of a reflection, this other guy is just in there.
>He smiles at me, but his mouth keeps getting bigger and bigger
>It eventually stops, and all his teeth fall down
>He keeps that huge but now toothless smile
>I wake up

Told my mom about it and she freaked out, said that losing teeth means "death" in dreams.
I think nothing of it since my mom always tells me these kinds of things.
Later that day a neighboor whose son I was friends with died of a heart attack.

And here's a dream from my mom she had when she was young.

>She's in grandma's home
>Everyone is bawling their eyes out
>"what happened" she asks
>"Your brother died"
> she wakes up crying
Later that day, her eldest sister's husband dies.
She tells me that when you dream of someone dying or something awful happening to someone, it's never going to be that person, but someone related in a way to that person, in this case she says that she dreamt of his brother because the guy that died was highly esteemed by grandma, like another brother even.
>>
I remember that a long time ago a documentary was posted here about paranormal shit in britain and other european nations.
It included a guy that could "see the future" in his dreams, He supposedly foretold an airplane crash in a military/artistic flight exhibition, but the actual dream he describes is symbolic as fuck, he talks about crowns on fire, literal crowns of gold with jewels and shit on top, but on fire, and other interpretative stuff that somehow told him two planes where going to crash in a field.
>>
>>17918109
>>17918114
>>17918181
Thanks for sharing that anon.Very interesting and spooky almost.
Gives me shivers reading, but engaging.
Thanks again
>>
I have a dream that one day this nation will rise up and live out the true meaning of its creed: "We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal."

I have a dream that one day on the red hills of Georgia, the sons of former slaves and the sons of former slave owners will be able to sit down together at the table of brotherhood.

I have a dream that one day even the state of Mississippi, a state sweltering with the heat of injustice, sweltering with the heat of oppression, will be transformed into an oasis of freedom and justice.

I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character.

I have a dream today!
>>
A few years ago I had a dream i was walking through a corn field on a bright day. As I was walking between the rows of corn, I heard what I believed to be an old native American male telling me that in 2035, The Great Reclaimation will take place, and that the white man will pay for what they had done to the native Americans in the past. After I woke up, for shits and giggles, I looked up " the great reclaimation" and I came across this website electronicsunset. org/solo_projects/simon_hollington/the_great_reclamation .

Yeah the site is just some silly art project collab thing, and the years don't match, along with no native theme, but it does talk about a major loss of humanity.

But take from it what you will, I thought it was intriguing.
>>
>>17918230
It is.

It is said that when we dream, our "signal reception" gets enhanced, like jacking your brain to an antenna and getting all this stuff around you, but I believe it's not like you just do it and see the future or like in your case, information pops up in your head, I think it has to do with what we deem relevant or "it's intended for us"

I for example have had dreams where I "predict" insanely mundane stuff like seeing someone on the street or some other inconsequential shit like that, but they are predictions nonetheless.

Google "dream inventions" or something along those lines, a bunch of inventions and discoveries were made through dreams.
>>
>>17918230
>and that the white man will pay for what they had done to the native Americans in the past.
Let's remember that those peaceful native americans (indians) of today were not so peaceful before white man arrived.

They were blood thirsty ruthless brutal savages amongst themselves with no respect for innocent women and children.
They can shut up now and recall their violent past.
White man is not guilty of their shit now, they have very ugly past as well as white man does.
They just present them selves now as peaceful and gentle only because white man stopped their savage instincts.
>>
>>17918293
I've also had dreams of mundane things, for example I had a dream i dropped a glass jar of mayo at the store, and that day I went to get my mother a bottle of snapple, butterfingers 13 year old me dropped it and it shattered much like the jar in my dream. That freaked me out of course, and since then, i've had occasional dreams of boring things like seeing a person do something or saying something a certain way from my dreams. Other times I dream of something negative happening like the death of someone (nothing terribly specific) , or something else one may consider newsworthy. I chalk it up to a very vivid imagination, but sometimes I wonder..
>>
>>17915572
I was actually thinking trump will get elected the mysteriously die. I think he is a setup for that military guy he might have as his vice.
>>
>>17918330
>I've also had dreams of mundane things, for example I had a dream i dropped a glass jar of mayo at the store, and that day I went to get my mother a bottle of snapple, butterfingers 13 year old me dropped it and it shattered much like the jar in my dream.
haha interesting story anon,I have similar.
Many years ago I bought a very nice pen, that pen was clipped to the inside pocket of my jacket.
Few days after I got that pen I had a dream,in that dream I was on a very crowded bus and people were pressing against each other and my beautiful pen got broken.

Next freaking day I'm on a crowded bus, people pressing against each other, I got off the buss reach for my pen and it was fucking in pieces,haha

I was devastated over my brand new expensive pen and spooked about the accuracy of that dream.
>>
>>17915581
Id go with the more likely reading that you miss your ex and the universe is trying to tell you that any future with them would have been shit and destructive to you.
Its also possible that the lack of any signs of the plague beforehand was representative that you didn't really realize anything was wrong during the relationship and you were caught off guard by the breakup.
>>
>>17918294
I agree that the native Americans weren't as peaceful and innocent as we portray them in media and history books, but from my research, no tribe or group of humans on earth ever was 100 percent peaceful, one way or another.

I will ask my native American friend about my dream, but won't hold my breath and expect something from a horror/suspense novel, but I will be open to anything they have to say to me.
>>
>>17918372
Have you had any similar senario happen since?
>>
>>17918372
I once had a dream that I was in the kitchen, and saw my brother getting the milk out of the fridge, while my sister jumped on to the kitchen counter to the left of him. When I woke up, and headed to the kitchen, it looked exactly the same, that I just stood still for a second.
>>
>>17918375
By contemporary European accounts, Plains and West coast Indians were relatively tame, Eastern Indians were violent but able to be talked to in a civilized manner, and Mesoamericans were fucking savages who ought to have been put down the moment they were encountered. By archaeological evidence, the Inuit carried out a massive genocide against the Dorset people a few centuries before European contact spanning the entire Arctic.
>>
>>17918378
>Have you had any similar senario happen since?
not that I can recall, or at least not of such precise and accurate and immediate(next day) development.

But year or so ago I had a very very strange dream.
In that dream I was shown what separation from God would look like, what would fell like.

I was shown an extremely-extremely black color, blacker than any black color I ever saw on earth,
and at the same time I felt extreme deep deep loneliness, very frightening loneliness.I was scared of it.
When I was seeing and feeling that ever present blackness I was 'informed' that's how the separation from God feels.

It was very difficult dream, but when I woke up I felt good, relaxed, at peace.Not scared.
>>
>>17918407
very interesting, thanks for posting that
>>
>>17918453
Very interesting. Has it had a negative or positive influence on your life since?

I remember a dream that I was outside at night, and I could see the stars clearly, and I was looking for Orion, and not being able to find it, I became scared and, in a sense, lost. I look up and I don't see orion, but I see some stars lined up in a circular pattern, much like a Ferris Wheel in how some are lit, and it was slowly rotating and the stars were spreading our more, coming towards earth, and I felt a sense of awe, like the stars are somehow trying to cheer me up by this display.
>>
Another time, I was dreaming about going to visit my cousin and to say hi to his family, once in the house though, a swarm of black widows flooded the place and we all started to flee, but I grabbed a shovel and stayed in there squashing the bastards to "give them time" (the reasoning being these spiders where after them).

Then I wake up and I swear the first thing I hear is my sister screaming asking me to kill some huge black spiders in the kitchen, I naturally storm downstairs, still thinking I'm dreaming.
Fortunately they weren't black widows, but still, I told her what I dreamt and she says she only mentioned spiders when she asked for my help, so I wasn't that thing when enviromental conditions affect your dreams.
>>
>>17918507
is it possible that you were having an out of body travel experience traveling amongst the stars.

>>17918507
>Has it had a negative or positive influence on your life since?
Negative no, only for next couple of days I was thinking why I was shown this dream, this image.
And I come to understanding that it was as you are suggesting positive in a sense that I got to fully understand that the separation from God could be very passive on God's part.
He would just not be there.He would just removed Himself from me. Leaving me to be alone,very very alone surrounded by nothing but black black very dense blackness.

And that keeps me in line so to say,haha

I will share one more very strange dream / reality event.

Not drunk or under any drugs.Sleeping,having dream.in that dream I'm standing in the bathroom facing mirror and to my right is a window, behind the window few trees and a fence but I can see the sidewalk.
On the sidewalk I can see my girlfriend's sister walking with a baby girl in her arms.At the time of my dream she was 6 or 7 months pregnant.
(Later she did had a baby girl), but my dream get's strange from here.

Not sure,how soon after that dream ended (maybe 1 or 5 or 10 minutes) of that dream I'm again standing in front of the mirror,but this time I see nobody walking on the sidewalk through the window to my right,so I turn my head towards the mirror and saw with corner of my eye to the left through the open door, my bed and my self / my body laying on it and sleeping peacefully, but I have very strong feeling that this is not a dream, I feel very awaken standing in front of the mirror, very real, not like in a dream, and it's starting to freak me out because I know that I'm in front of a mirror but at the same time I can see my self sleeping on a bed.

By now I'm freaking out big time. I'm looking at my reflection in the mirror and to prove that this is not a dream I'm doing tests (by thinking it first in my mind and doing it after) moving my
>>
part 2.

face to the left, and my face reflection in the mirror moves to the left, next thinking to move to the right and my face reflection moves to the right, I do that few times and in mean time I'm also looking at my body laying on the bed sleeping.

I'm freaking out now to the max, I don't understand what's going on, I know for sure this is not a dream.
I'm in solid physical form standing in front of the mirror.
This lasted for maybe one minute, one very long strange minute.
My mind was racing like a jet engine trying to make sense out off it.

Next thing I know I woke up in the morning, I don't remember how I got out from the bathroom.

Very very strange.
>>
I had a dream where I was eating popcorn. I remember that in the dream, I stopped and began staring at one particular piece intently. I remember nothing else from the dream, and quickly forgot about the entire thing.

Some amount of time passed, it might have been a few months or even a year or so since the dream. While I was eating popcorn, I noticed that something seemed kind of odd about the situation. I ended up looking at the popcorn for a decent amount of time before my eyes were drawn to a piece of popcorn that looked incredibly familiar. I quickly recalled the events of the dream. After a while of thinking about this weird coincidence, I returned to eating popcorn.

I suppose it was kind of similar to seeing a picture that you've already seen before somewhere. Like for example, if you were in a doctor's office and noticed a painting on the wall depicting a great ship traveling rough seas. You probably quickly forget about the painting and move on with your life. A few years later you see the same image somewhere online and remember seeing it in the doctor's office.
>>
>>17916544
I had a dream of a meteor hitting the moon and debris raining down to earth
>>
File: 10 Swiss Franc (Very Large).jpg (677KB, 1600x1552px) Image search: [Google]
10 Swiss Franc (Very Large).jpg
677KB, 1600x1552px
>>17915525
I got a pretty vivid dream about planet x/nibiru/red kachina/the destroyer or what ever you want to call it.

It was me and my close family sitting outside around a fire in rocky terrain. It was night and the sky was clear and you could see this huge red rock in the sky just coming towards earth. Then i looked at my brother and dad and said something like ''Is this is? Is it really happening?'' and they just said yes and nodded. Every one was pretty sad.

I guess i just have to wait and see if it was a premonition or not.
>>
This happens to me. 1 month ago I had a dream I won the lotto, the next day I won
5 dollar lotto.
>>
>>17918375
>no tribe or group of humans on earth ever was 100 percent peaceful, one way or another.
Sure they where. To bad they are all dead now.
>>
>>17919230
how long ago did you had that dream
>>
File: _44851730_lottery_dream512.jpg (40KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
_44851730_lottery_dream512.jpg
40KB, 800x450px
>>17919232
anon is that you, lol
>>
>>17919232
damn man your problems are over
>>
I get them quite often, but never really important moments.
Although maybe 6 months ago I had a dream I was at the animal hospital waiting for my dog to get put down, then it happened 2 days ago. Didn't make it any easier.
>>
File: CartmansIncredibleGift03.jpg (33KB, 700x473px) Image search: [Google]
CartmansIncredibleGift03.jpg
33KB, 700x473px
>>17915525
I did once I think but it wasn't about anything significant.

>A week before Halo: Reach is realeased.
>Have a weird dream about a T-rex eating a bunch of grunts from halo.
>Woke up, thought "wtf, there's no dinosaurs in Halo, what a weird dream."

>Reach comes out, play it to the level wheres there's a dinosaur looking creature (looks like a t-rex too) ripping grunts apart
>mfw
>>
>>17919569
did you knew that your dog was so sick that would have to be put down,or was just a very sudden development.

perhaps that dream eased your reaction in a way, it was not so shocking and devastating on you
>>
When I was around 10 years old I had a dream that I was in front of my grandmother's house and there was a... Planet? Very close to the Earth. Everyone was outside looking at it. Then there was this weird pull on my body before I quickly fell down to the ground. That's all I remember about it. When I read about the planet x/Nibiru thing years ago I sat in my chair in complete awe for a moment. I wish that I could experience the dream again so that I could take in the details again because I genuinely wonder about it sometimes.
>>
>>17919603

He was quite old, 15 or 16, and he had no particular sickness when I had the dream. A cancerous growth was discovered in his mouth and a week later he had been put down.
I do think when I had the dream that he'd live for longer, although perhaps it was just hope.
The dream itself was actually me looking around at the "grieving after your pet has died" brochures and such and various tributes to other people's pets, and I was fully aware of where I was and why I was there.
>>
>>17919624
>I wish that I could experience the dream again so that I could take in the details again because I genuinely wonder about it sometimes.
well,(you,we,some of us), might have a chance to experience that PlanetX in real life,
but I don't think it will be pleasant experience if you read about it's details and consequences to our Planet Earth in the Bible.
>>
yes,dreams are funny things.
where do they come from,where do they originate
who-what composes designs them
?????????????
>>
File: What dreams may come.movie.jpg (35KB, 800x449px) Image search: [Google]
What dreams may come.movie.jpg
35KB, 800x449px
talking about dreams,I like to recommend very interesting movie:

"What Dreams May Come"

very fine piece of movie art (on many levels).
>>
I once dreamt about a new found skeleton of a dinosaur. When I wake up, I say to myself (I'm sure there will be a great discovery dino related). Then, I went for a walk in the street and I saw in the headlines of a newspaper in a shop "A NEW DINOSAUR DISCOVER"

---

Recently, I dreamt that I bought FIFA 17, when I wake up, I check Twitter : EA Sports release a trailer of FIFA 17.

/////

What's strange is that when I dream about an event that is going to happen, I know it. I mean, I can make the difference between a regular dream (in this case, nothing happens in the real world) and a prediction (when I 100% sure this is going to happen).

This kind of strange shit happens to me very often, I also predicted almost every single exam subjects back in high school, and shit like that.

I also have a very impressive luck. For example, a month ago I was with my friends and suddenly, I felt lucky I said "let's play tails & head, I'm sure I'm gonna beat your ass". Then I won a dozen of games in a row.

Actually, every time where luck is necessary I'm almost totally sure I'm going to suceed, to add with my predictions abilities.

Do you think I have a kind of suprahuman power, or am I just a lucky bastard with a strong intuition?
>>
>>17919795
Oh shit, sorry I'm very tired and didn't pay attention to my shitty grammar
>>
>>17919802
:^) you're forgiven.
>>
>>17919795
I think you have a little bit of the favor of god/reality/fate or what have you, just like all the people here that have had these premonitory dreams, it is pretty dim and relatively inconsequential to be called "suprahuman", but big enough to be noticed as something out of the ordinary.
>>
I keeping dreaming a Tsunami is going to hit the East coast of Florida the state I live in.
>>
>>17915572
#imwithher
>>
>>17915525
They happen often for me but its usually about trivial inane shit. Such as dreaming about destiny's in orbit animation on a tv screen 4 months before the first gameplay footage ever was released. Nothing useful or significant has happened regarding premonitions for me.
>>
>>17919526
A few months ago.

Why? Did you have something similar?
>>
>>17920142
>I keeping dreaming a Tsunami is going to hit the East coast of Florida the state I live in.
You should move to higher ground. The officers that are in the know are moving to the Ozarks anyway
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ciKCAmHa1lU

There was some guy on her a while ago that had a grandpa in the navy or something and he just told them to move up on a mountain. No buts, just do i tell you later kind of deal. Then he died without telling them why but they stilled moved.
>>
>>17915533
HURR DURR it's coming
>>
>>17915572
u FUCKING KEK
>>
>>17917951
yes
>>
Not in some time, and my premonitions usually related to my own life instead of other people's.
>>
Don't usually come to /x/, I'm a /pol/ native usually. Was curious to check this board out for some reason.
I had a strange dream the other night: my mother and I were driving through a mountainous wooded area (I live in such an area, but my mother does not). We were armed with guns (we both own guns). The car was on fire and that's the way the car was started. You had to set where the engine would be on fire to start and drive the car.

Anyone have any opinions what this might mean?
>>
>>17921126
It means that there is great change coming to your life, you will be forced to relocate and fire will be the catalyst.
>>
>>17921126
>We were armed with guns (we both own guns).
what guns have to do with your story?
very weird mention.
>>
what country next after Turkey?
>>
>>17915525
A sizable meteor will strike the moon leading to catastrophic events on earth.

Screencap this
>>
>>17923755
lol
>>
>>17923755
do you have any idea when?
>>
>>17923799
Nope, good luck.
>>
File: ids habbening.jpg (110KB, 600x446px) Image search: [Google]
ids habbening.jpg
110KB, 600x446px
>>17923755
>>17916544
>>17919219
>>17919230
fugg
>>
>>17923755
i had a dream about a meteorite storm on europe and north africa, in my dream i saw a calendar saying that was the year 2017
>>
this could easily be a coincidence, but it made me think
>meditate
>mental tension is a problem; not once in 5 years of daily vipassana have i been close to falling asleep during meditation
>something is different
>start seeing things, swirling colors and whatnot
>sort of drift into it, not realizing what's happening
>suddenly find myself in a room with my room mate who is out of town; i honestly think I'm there, oblivious to the fact i'm actually meditating
>he asks if he can borrow my tobacco
>i tell him sure, just don't smoke all of it
>snap out of it
>dude ok
>2 days later room mate comes back home
>at one point he asks if he can borrow my tobacco
>i tell him sure, just don't smoke all of it
>wait a sec now...
tell him about it, he looks at me a bit weird and laughs a bit
am i psychic now /x/? can i foretell whenever people will bum my tobaccies?
>>
will this group be responsible for civil unrest in the US?
>>
>>17923855
Next time tell him to fuck off, brake the circle.
>>
>>17915525
I had a premonition dream once when I was around 8 or 9.
>dreaming that I was either waking up or about to get to sleep
>my brother comes into my room and goes up to my alarm clock
>starts laughing at me and said "haha, I'm going to set your alarm forward two hours so you won't wake up in time for school!"
>get really upset/worried
>wake up, about 1-2 hours before alarm usually goes off
>check alarm on clock and it was set two hours ahead
spoopy
It was weird because the time for the alarm doesn't have to be set nightly, and I had no recollection of ever changing it.
>>
>>17923948
They would literally solve all their problems by combining their signs into one "Begin Black Privilege" message.
>>
>>17923948
>>17924097
FEMA Camps are ready for them
>>
File: what ever meteor.gif (2MB, 400x197px) Image search: [Google]
what ever meteor.gif
2MB, 400x197px
>>17923831
Damn, space rocks incoming
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X978W1ZBmfM
>>
one time before skyrim came out i predicted with 100% accuracy what the opening mission would be. being a prisoner, about to get executed and a dragon saves you, and you have to choose between two different people to side with a faction admist the chaos. probably just a coincidence but its weird how much i got right when there was literally no information on the opening segment before the game came out
>>
>>17916307
It's a dream we can never wake up from
>>
>>17916544
I did as well, anon.
>>
>>17920468
not the person that you're responding too but i had the exact same dream like two months ago. Here's what i journaled directly after waking up:

It started with my brother and girlfriend in some undisclosed metropolitan type area. My brother points to the sky in amazement.
When I look up I feel my chest drop as I bear witness to a foreign planet right in our view. It is in the middle of daytime, sun blaring. Not really cloudy at all.
This planet looks almost entirely identical to earth. If the sun or moon is the size of a basketball from our perception, then this planet or whatever I saw, was close enough to be the size of one of those bouncy balls that you do yoga on. Without much time to even soak in what I was witnessing,
a huge solar flare, or comet, or something impacted the area we were at.
>>
>>17920468
no I didn't, but was interested how recent your dream was in relation to our time period today.
>>
I think next ugly event will happen in the us quite soon actually like in next few days.
Not a dream but a very strong feeling.
>>
File: nwo.jpg (416KB, 1024x625px) Image search: [Google]
nwo.jpg
416KB, 1024x625px
>>
>>17915525
The great tribulation is coming, this is not a joke. People without Jesus are in great danger.
>>
>>17925510
Yes to this brother or sister :)
but not all will hear the calling
or not all are destine or worthy to receive it.

Few months ago I wrote this on a piece of paper:

GOD is all powerful
but
GOD is limited
only by one rule...
He can not forbid
you to act stupid!
28.April.2016

BTW. that applies to my self as well.I'm not perfect. lol
>>
>>17919219
In my yesterday's dream, the moon itself crashed, and I woke up to the hit and noise, my heart pumped so fast. I was truly scared
>>
Constantly, they began after 9/11

I have recurring dreams of pandemonium, sometimes zombie outbreak, others just civil unrest

aside from those, i usually tend to have dreams that later on come to pass in a different way than they were dreamt

for example, when I was in my late teens I had a dream I was killed in an altercation with a larger male, in a dark alley connecting to a dark room with tools and stuff. At the time I was living in an apartment with my mom and some dude she brought in from the streets who began to beef with me. At the time I thought it was my sub conscious reflecting a deep dislike for him.

A couple weeks ago, a good ten years later, I meet this guy from out of town who begins to get close to me through a shared hobby fixing/repairing things. We decide to go into business together and even create a little garage to use for our projects. A little while ago, I was surprised by his appearance late at night.

As I began to make my way up my driveway to the garage I begin to get an eerie deja vu. He proceeds to get in my face about something I'm unsure of. Long story short, had I not walked away from an unnecessarily escalating situation, fueled by an alcoholic rage, one of us would've been dead that night(he was wielding a power tool and shouting incoherently), and I wasn't tryin to take my chances seeing as how he clearly outclassed me.

Of course I've had more pleasant premonitions, like performances or very intense sexual encounters, but I usually tend to welcome those with an open mind, where as the deja vu I feel when I begin to remember a nightmarish sequence unfolding triggers severe paranoia and anxiety and I usually just GTFO as a safety precaution of not trying to figure out if a premonition is unfolding...
>>
>>17915525
I had a dream last night that angels were trying to drown me by throwing enormous buckets of water on me. Woke up gasping for air.
>>
>>17915525
It wasn't a dream but before the Dallas shooting, I saw the words Texas two times when I closed my eyes to rest, didn't make nothing out of it until 3 hours later when the shooting started. It was so bizzare bc I'm not much of a spiritual person.
>>
>>17925633
I had a similar dream, did you ask them or wished they would do something to get you away from this world?
>>
>>17925636
Not particularly. I just know that I felt like I couldn't move and it's about as close as I hope I ever get to waterboarding. I didn't really have a chance to even say or think anything. They seemed particularly jovial about slowly drowning me, though they weren't too out of the ordinary. They seemed like angels you'd see in renaissance art, but considerably more simplistic.
>>
>>17918293
the happenings of our universe exist on a fabric

powerful hallucinogens give you a peek at what its like to perceive information beyond the 5 known senses
>>
>>17925633
Water in dreams usually represents spiritual aspects of our lives.
Maybe your angels were trying to give you suggestion that you should reexamine your spiritual priorities.
>>
>>17925627
very smart move on your part I guess thanks to that dream
>>
>>17925660
I hadn't considered that. I'm agnostic and I usually look at things logically. I've been disconnected from things like spirituality for so long that I'm not sure where to begin to examine my priorities.
>>
>>17915525
I've been having premonitions my whole life. they are never ever over anything major just a small mundane thing like dropping my pencil or asking my girlfriend about something. I never ever remember these dreams before they happen, i have only once and i didnt act against what was happening. Its really odd because i always remember dreaming about that moment the second after it happens. I've even had some that go years ahead in the future. I dreamt of talking to my girlfriend about something i dont remember now and telling her i love her. that was years ago and i remember waking up and thinking "It would be awesome if i had a girlfriend like that but thats all it is, a dream." I realized that exact moment after it happened. It sounds like bullshit I know but its how it works and i have no real way of proving it.
>>
My first dream I can remember having, I was an infant, and the other dreams of Heavenly Bodies being close to earth motivated me to share it.

I've kept these dream with me because it was so vivid despite me being a mere baby with mush for a brain. Despite what everyone says about not being able to remember back that far, I feel like this dream was what triggered my consciousness:

I am laying in my crib, just another day as a babe, kinda hungry.
Begin to cry out for mother, kinda bored, kinda hungry, whatever
No response, its whatever(i was a quiet baby, as I'm told, and I remember being so from this strange serenity that washed over me as I accepted my mother not answering my cry, at this point I guess I was used to it)
hear a deep ringing sound
look over to see where its coming from
see a window sill
go to stand up on edge of crib to look towards sound
see what at the time I've always thought to be the Sun, or some Heavenly Body dangerously close to Earth, don't panic, because I'm a baby, and I don't know enough about this world to be concerned with the abnormality of such an event
attention is drawn to spoon standing on its handle in the window sill
dull ringing resonates loudly as a light hits the spoon and grows brighter
wake up

this dream has spooked me out my entire life, since I was a baby, and seeing all these other dreams of x/nibiru/whatever is revamping that nostalgic spookiness...
>>
>>17925674
wow,considering your very frank response I think that your very powerful dream should be taken seriously as a sign to "apply brakes" to your material activity (as much as they are important to keep us alive,pay bills,etc) and to pay much more attention to spiritual aspect of your life.
I strongly believe in effectiveness of a loud verbal (loud talking) to your angels, to God.

There is something very powerful about projecting our prayers with loud voice in place of a quiet prayer.
I'm not talking about yelling,but about talking aloud instead quiet inner prayer.

Where to start?
I would approach that in a very simple in a child like perception.
Just honest,simple,sincere verbal conversation asking for help from (and this is very important) from the real God.
Because in this vulnerable stage you can easily be contacted by false spiritual beings.

Think of it as in a real life you are meeting people and asking them for an advise (no matter the topic), and some will be honest and will give you an honest advise,others
will try to trick you to take advantage of you,to mislead you,to trick you,to steel from you.

Same thing is going on on the spiritual level.
Constant war and manipulation.But in material war,in material world it's easier for us to spot it.

In spiritual war,in spiritual world could be quite deceptive.
Influences could happen via many channels, like music,movies,religious groups, etc, and person can be taken for a ride for few years or even whole life time before they realize that they are following false teachings.

I'm so very sorry anon that I'm not making (presenting) this introduction to spiritual discovery in a very simple fashion.

Ask for the real God to reveal Himself to you and question the results as many times as you need to feel comfortable,
false god false spirits will react with irritation that you questioning them,
real God,real spirits of Light will be very patient with your luck of trust till you feel secure in your choice.
>>
>>17925705
thats called a de ja vu you fucking kike
>>
Well, I had a dream that the safe I bought on Amazon yesterday was too easy to crack - 6606, got it on my second try. The number means nothing to me, and the safe I bought only had 3 numbers in the first place.

SO WHAT DOES IT MEAN?!
>>
>>17925705
>It sounds like bullshit I know but its how it works and i have no real way of proving it.
Not really.Doesn't sound like a bullshit, it's just of a different caliber than really serious stuff like tragic national or international events.
But it doesn't make it less real.
>>
>>17925823
>6606
It means that caring so much about material possessions that you actually get a safe is akin to satanism.
>>
>>17925924
>It means that caring so much about material possessions that you actually get a safe is akin to satanism.
o you are fucking funny.lol
>>
>>17925939
You won't think its funny soon enough.
>>
>>17915525
I have had a vast amount of premonitory dreams and most, if not all, have come true within months.
However, they were all of personal life events that would have no significance to anyone else's lives (excluding those who I dreamed of).
>>
How do you know they're premonitions?

I've had dreams of killing spineless neo-nazi punks. I attribute it to rejecting the violence and day of the rope bullshit they're always talking about.
>>
>>17916544
Most vivid dream I ever had:
I was on a spaceman on Mars. I looked up and saw Earth. It got hit by a giant meteor. A giant cone of water splooshed up into space. humongous javelins of ice dug deep into the deserty surface around me. In the shards of ice I saw buildings and cars and whales and people flash frozen in terror.
>>
>>17925977
sorry anon maybe I come wrong with my post
but I meant that your post your humor in it was funny not you.
I found it funny how you connected his safe security code 6606 to a satan (and you made a correct connection) but it sound it funny in a way it was posted.
No offence to you anon,just my twisted sense of humor maybe :)
>>
>>17925999
So basically you pussied out? Good for you, probably saved yourself from an ass kicking kek
>>
>>17923948
that's a self fulfilling prophecy if I ever saw one

but you /pol/tards are too dumb to see it.
>>
>>17925999
By substituting in your own violence and your own day of the rope on them? You're just like them.
>>
>>17925823
Got the safe today. It is, indeed, a piece of shit. Does not keep or accept a combo and is flimsy as fuck.

Bought it because a drug dealer has been stealing and selling my shit. When you get older, you'll have something worth stealing, don't worry.
>>
File: 124176481635.png (37KB, 750x751px)
124176481635.png
37KB, 750x751px
>>17915525
Here's my creepy dream:

>Eiffel Tower
>ISIS enters Rome
>Black flags in Vatican
>China becomes the new superpower
>Return of Communism
>Unpleasant first contact with the aliens
>>
>>17926907
I dreamt about the black flags too, but not in Rome, I believe somewhere in Spain
>>
>>17925377
the Baton Rouge happened today,perhaps that was the event I had feeling that it will hapen
>>
File: baba vanga.jpg (214KB, 656x369px)
baba vanga.jpg
214KB, 656x369px
>>17926907
You and a lot of other prophets.

I was never religious but seeing things that these people predicted 10, 20, 50 or over 100 years ago starting to unfold made me start considering it.
>>
>>17927343
yes,there is a'lot of prophecies and predictions and some of them did come true, some still to become reality in the future.
With balanced approach we should pay attention to them, or at least to get familiar with them.
Very good source is also Book of Daniel and Book of Revelation in the Bible.
>>
>>17919219
>>17926019
Nice

>>17927343
Are you Bulgarian?
>>
>>17917951
>do you live in a shithole full of nignogs
>>
File: RAMBO.gif (746KB, 500x342px)
RAMBO.gif
746KB, 500x342px
>>17918007
>>
>>17921097
All legit ones do.
The people talking about global catastrophe are MOST of the time just bullshitting.
>>
>>17928510
>Very good source is also Book of Daniel and Book of Revelation in the Bible.
There is also a lot of small time ''prophets'' that lived the last century that got a lot of things right.

>>17929194
>Are you Bulgarian?
No
>>
I've had them before, but never about anything important. And it's usually only a glimpse, a few seconds or less.
>>
File: civil-unrest-in-america.jpg (262KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
civil-unrest-in-america.jpg
262KB, 900x600px
Article by: WE ARE ANONYMOUS

Pentagon Admits Preparing For Mass Civil Unrest In The US.

http://anonhq.com/pentagon-admits-preparing-mass-civil-unrest-us/
>>
Premonitions.
Only two things are truly impossible:
1. perpetual motion machine
2. knowledge of things to come.

Also known as impossibilities of the third kind.
The first one is impossible NOW because of money, ressources or willpower (going to Mars per eg.) and the second one is impossible as of now because we don't know how but physics says it's possible theoritically (wormhole travel).
>>
File: women premonition-dreaming.jpg (80KB, 936x624px) Image search: [Google]
women premonition-dreaming.jpg
80KB, 936x624px
>>
File: dream-2.jpg (97KB, 1287x606px)
dream-2.jpg
97KB, 1287x606px
Vic Morrow´s Death Video (real footage)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2jHwEc0USS4

In the early morning hours of July 23, 1982, Morrow and two children, My-Ca Dinh Le (age 7), and Renee Shin-Yi Chen (age 6),
died in an accident while filming on location for the Twilight Zone:
The Movie in Ventura County, California, between Santa Clarita and Piru.

Vick Morrow had a premonition dream.
It was a real dream that warned him.
>>
Right so It happens a lot to me for dreams but recently I've experienced some borderline scary synchronicity. I was rewatching fullmetal alchemist brotherhood (inb4 fucking weeb) over the course of a few months and was getting to the final episodes about a week or two ago. If you haven't seen the show basically around the end theres a military coup d'etat to end corrupt rule blah blah, anyway literally a day after I finish i hear about the coup in Turkey. Freaked me right out. There have been other little things here and there but that was the main one I wanted to share, sorry if I got a bit rambly I just wanted to get this out there to see if anyone else has experienced things like this recently.
>>
>>17932827
Fuck I shouldve greentexted
>>
I only get lame premonitions about single sentences from unimportant people.
>example: be me, 3rd grade
>halloween (inb4 spooky scary skeleton memes)
>kid named Anthony that I never talked to much is standing with me on the apparatus/play structure (whatever the fuck you call them)
>dressed as a jester
>holding spooky scary glow in the dark skeleton keychain
>says "I have candy"
>premonition ends
>everything happens that happened in the dream
>literally did nothing for me but confuse me

I had another one in 10th grade but it was equally mundane and I forgot what exactly happened
>>
>>17916759
Did you tell your friend the day he will die? Or did you leave his finding out up to chance?
>>
>>17918181
That WAS her brother (in law)
>literal chills right now
>>
>>17923846
>2017
>people still using calendars

I haven't ever seen a calendar outside of school or my grandmother's desk.
>>
File: image.jpg (83KB, 857x483px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
83KB, 857x483px
>tfw no socialist uprising dream
>>
>>17932969
Thank god.
>>
File: crippled-america-book.jpg (91KB, 429x656px) Image search: [Google]
crippled-america-book.jpg
91KB, 429x656px
Now after Trump was nominated we should see some nasty actions by his opposition on the streets of US cities.

People should dream dreams in the next few days.
>>
Jun 13th, 2064. I told him to book the date, it's the birthday of our other very close friend haha. I didn't know it was the guys birthday until they told me
>>
>>17918109
>Fuck those bitches

>what cunts how could they even dare say something like that to you.

>notcool
>>
Texasfag here.

Everyone I know is doomsday prepping. Water can goods and ammunition.

Either Texas is about to go to war with Mexico or shits going to hit the fan. One or the other
>>
>5 years ago
>Few weeks after my first and only panic attack/demonic possession/whatever the fuck it was
>Dream I am in a highway interchange, surrounded by multitudes of dogs and cars going impossibly fast
>Desperately try to usher dogs to safety, but there is no safety
>cars too fast
>too many dogs
>too scared
>wake up crying at 3am

Spent the next day spooped as fuc. Don't dream that often, at at that point hardly ever.

Later that night an old friend we hadn't seen in a long time comes over with his girlfriend, which was odd because I was certain she hated us.

He tells us the detailed story of how his little rescue dog ran off through the fence down a busy street and got hit by a car.

Friend rushed dog to emergency vet.

Dog was put down at 3am that morning.

Only premonition dream I've ever had, and it haunts me to this day.
>>
>>17915525
Trump wins.
Nuclear War by 2030
The Conglomerate forms for the safety of trade and the remainder of human kind. They will take care of us.
Conglomerate mandated body modification laws go into effect in 2070. Many die in the first year from the panic of having their consciousness intruded upon-- and bleed out from tearing out the implant.
We dig tunnels into the earth. KAHNI's are invented. Lots of stuff. But they're just dreams one hopes.
>>
>>17915525
I've had many dreams of Humongous UFOs showing up and the world going into chaos at that point, lots of people dying. But people do survive, it seems as though many places flooded though and cities are struggling. California had flooded for sure because it is where I live and I went into the mountains to escape the waters. Weird shit, I've been having these dreams so long. I have had so many but I never write them down so recalling them comes at me suddenly, but randomly.
>>
>>17935663
Most people lived on the road though, moving from city to broken city. I couldn't tell wether they had been torn apart either by the UFOs or the floods and possible earthquakes. So I guess if all the bad shit goes down, atleast humans will still be kicking for a little lol
>>
For the last few years I've had recurring dreams about walking through the ashes of a destroyed Minneapolis. Usually carrying a gun.
>>
>>17935452
that is very disturbing anon.
any gov agencies that are showing signs of readiness for possible war with Mex
>>
>>17935525
That is very similar in detail mirroring dream/real event experience.Especially the exact time at 3am
Did you tell your friend about your dream
>>
>>17935663
Quite sad scenario anon.
Is that UFO in your dreams have any markings on it that can be considered as a ID, same like we have on airplanes.
Also strange that Cali will get that much water considering droughts happening now.
>>
>>17935801
Do you remember any other details,like what caused the ashes,the regular fires or some bomb or like the other anon is posting a huge UFO.
Recurring dreams are the most spooky,especially when they are about disasters
Any other details that you remember what you are seeing on the streets,any police/military activity,etc.
>>
File: 985215.jpg (66KB, 500x306px) Image search: [Google]
985215.jpg
66KB, 500x306px
ive been having dreams like this for as long as i can remember.
its never anything notable, just small fragments of everyday events that happen years later. a lot of the dreams i had as a kid are coming true now, it has this weird since of paranoia to it. almost like im dead or stuck in this never ending cycle of this shitty life seeing weird fragments before they happen.
>>
>>17935879
It felt so real like I was literally standing there watching them appear in the sky, in one of my scariest dreams (because it felt too real, unlike a nightmare) the biggest UFO shot down a beam and immediately everything around the are was blown up slowly in waves, like a ripple in the water. The only thing I could think of is that they were terraforming but..that's crazyyy, the beam probably just caused the earthquakes and floods though. In most of my other dreams I usually wake up right after seeing the UFOs show up, the one with the beam was the farthest I got.
>>
>>17935945
Maybe all we can do is learn? Maybe we are trying to be saved..who knows why we have these dreams..I ended up believing in God oddly.
>>
>>17915525
I used to have premonition dreams all the time, I was also an extremely sensitive empath, then I was seduced and possessed by demons or aliens or interdemensiomal or all of the above beings and now I'm completely drained of all my abilities
>>
File: MFW.jpg (52KB, 622x604px) Image search: [Google]
MFW.jpg
52KB, 622x604px
>>17915525
I had this dream last night. It terrified me and I have been thinking about it all day.

In my dream I was at a beach resort. There were lots of people running around. There was this cliff with hotels up top. People were throwing balsa planes and paper airplanes and beach balls from the balcony. I was with my brother and I think a few friends. There was something going on where I got separated (I can't remember) when I found myself alone. I turned around and the parking lot was empty. My car was in the parking lot by itself.
I started walking toward my car when I saw a Lion with a crown coming toward me. I saw a stop sign in the middle of the parking lot and apparently I was in my bare feet. I started to climb the stop sign to get away from the lion. These very tall Arab males with long hair came toward me laughing and told the lion to sit.
They told me to get down as the lion could easily kill me.
I got down. They surrounded me and put this device around my neck and forearms. They were filming me and laughing hysterically. I told them that I was a caretaker for my mom and dad and they laughed even harder at that. "Get a close up of him" said one of them.
In my dream my knees were knocking. I could hardly stand up I was overcome with fear. I was trembling.
Then I heard some guy with a leaf blower and it woke me up. I think there is something really horrible coming and God is warning me. That is why I am sharing this dream with you. I don't know yet what it means but it frightened me. I think God is telling me that I need to be prepared at all times when you go outside for something really bad.
>>
File: Lion with a Crown.jpg (35KB, 378x570px) Image search: [Google]
Lion with a Crown.jpg
35KB, 378x570px
>>17936302
>Lion with a crown
Very interesting dream,quite strange as well.Lot's of symbology in it.

" The lion was the symbol of the ancient Israelite tribe of Judah – the largest tribe in the ancient world. After the death of Christ, the lion was taken as a symbol of Jesus. A lot of modern Christian organizations take their name from Hebrew or Yiddish words for lion and they use lion on their emblems.
The Lion of Judah is also a very important symbol for Rastafaris, who see it as the reincarnation of Haile Selassie I. This lion is usually called the “Zion Lion” (Zion means Africa) and it is found on the Ethiopian flag. Most designs of the Lion of Judah incorporate yellow, green and red – colors found on the Ethiopian flag. It is also common to see tattoos where the word lion is written in Hebrew or Yiddish."
>>
File: Screenshot_20160715-221314.png (284KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160715-221314.png
284KB, 1440x2560px
I post this a few hours before the stuff in turkey.. just a couple more, and others way
>>
>>17918294
Yeah whatever man it was just a fucking dream he had holy shit.
>>
>>17937584
you talking about dream I'm talking about reality
BTW. only disrespectful idiots use this two words combination >>17937584
>holy shit
word holy is holy and you should respect it as such.
word shit is describing shit and shit is not holy

I guess you are too stupid to know the difference.
>>
File: UN-trucks.jpg (48KB, 764x504px) Image search: [Google]
UN-trucks.jpg
48KB, 764x504px
FEMA Camp Unveiled In Texas Ready For Upcoming Civil War.
Posted on June 23, 2016

http://yournewswire.com/fema-camp-unveiled-in-texas-ready-for-upcoming-civil-war/

Foreign Troops Arrive In Texas to Prepare for the Coming Civil War
Posted on Saturday, March 19, 2016 13:10

http://beforeitsnews.com/conspiracy-theories/2016/03/foreign-troops-arrive-in-texas-to-prepare-for-the-coming-civil-war-2474395.html
>>
The other morning while I was sleeping in I had a very weird dream. In the dream I started staring at a sigil (I only know of them because of occasionally browsing x). Everything kinda faded to black and then a red demon with wings appeared. It looked like the statue of the demon from the exorcist. Its name flashed and it was something like 'pachazu'. I then asked Jesus for help and I instantly woke up from the dream.
>>
File: Archangel MICHAEL.jpg (98KB, 715x881px) Image search: [Google]
Archangel MICHAEL.jpg
98KB, 715x881px
>>17939086
spooky dream for sure
was this first time you had such a dream?

also be prepared that it might visit you again.
make sure you pray every night at least before going to sleep and ask for protection from Jesus Christ and also ask for help and protection from Archangel Michael,
read about Archangel Michael why He is great helper and warrior.
>>
>>17939310
Sorry I copied and pasted an old post of mine. This happened about 3 weeks ago. Thankfully nothing else has happened since. I frequently pray but I prayed specifically for protection for about a week
>>
Ever since I was young I've had dreams where in I can predict the score to sports games. In the dreams I am never watching the game I hear the scores from a radio or my brother telling me about them, some times it's alarmingly accurate, down to who scored the runs and in which inning.

Well last night I had a dream where I was getting up for work and I walked past the TV and the big headline was that China had invaded Tiawan, sparking war all over Asia.
>>
>>17915525
as a kid i saw nightmare about everything that was gonna happen in my life and now i´m just experiencing the nightmare noticing that the things i saw are places like a specific room in a videogame or a murder scene or a forest.
the dreams i have now are just fucked up coz its mix of faces i remember that arent real people anymore but which are stuck in my head so when i go to sleep it might be a shopping centre i´ve been in recently with people lined up waiting who i´ve seen at some point in life but who arent real anymore.
Scariest shit i had was when i was in the gates, place was fucking huge they had philosopher at the door then i went there but didnt get in so i wandered into a dark forest full of crows surrounded by a barrier made of black steel, then i bought my ticket into a torture room full of whipping red demons to die, they were turning people into gold bars to punish them for greed
>>
>>17915533
https://youtu.be/p5Oi57fqdU0
It could happen to you!
>>
>>17916307
Its not a dream
>>
>>17918109
>shits on everyone
>feeds you the same bullcrap

Good job anon good job
>>
File: North Miami.jpg (72KB, 700x466px) Image search: [Google]
North Miami.jpg
72KB, 700x466px
So if any police shooting deserved public upraise it would be this one in North Miami.

Published on Jul 21, 2016
The video shows a man lying in the street, holding his hands in the air.

"All he has is a toy truck," the man shouts. "I am a behavior therapist at a group home."

Charles Kinsey said the video, released by his attorney, shows the moment Monday when he tried to convince North Miami police not to harm his patient, a 23-year-old with autism who was sitting on the ground beside him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HvysgQxL298

I wonder if BLM is planning nation wide action that might start even bigger disturbance.
Look what's happening in Turkey.
Will similar reaction come to the USA triggered by much smaller event.

Are there any people who are having strong dreams related to "summer pressure" getting ready to be released.
>>
>>17915525
Never had any dreams about crazy world events but I have had simple dreams about specific everyday events before. Like running into a friend at the store for example. I will usually forget about the dream completely until a minute or two before the event, then it all comes flooding back to me. I know exactly what will happen in the next few minutes and so far every time i've had one of these premonitions it has been accurate to a T. Its a little bit different than dejavue. I know every little detail of what will happen.
>>
>>17941871
My little brother has autism... He is essentially non-verbal. Large, strong young man, easily set off by airplanes flying overhead, sirens in the distance, and things in vents cycling...

The thought of this happening to him fills me with such terror...

But he's white.

I cannot imagine the pain his parents must feel...
>>
totally read that wrong

still super fucked up

still angry
>>
>>17942451

hmm,wonder if you can pre-program yourself before going to sleep and 'ask' for dreams about bigger events on national or international arena
Since you have that gift it might work if you ask for more specific dream topic on a bigger scale.
>>
>>17942513
what are you talking about anon?
>>
This lady had a very strong dream, let's watch political events in the USA and in the World to see if her dream was a premonition dream.
Read this short article and watch her video:

https://z3news.com/w/melisa-peggs-obama-signs-sevenyear-peace-treaty/

More will become clearer if the November elections will get to be held or if the rumored planed disturbances to prevent elections and keep current president in power will manifest in reality.
Some said that BLM violent activities now are just warm ups to big actions bringing marshal-law and cancelling November elections and keeping current President in power.

Sounds strange and impossible? Really?
>>
I dreamed of my great grandmother's death the night before. Dreamed of my grandmothers death the night before she died. Both dreams were accurate also, even though I wasn't present at either the next day. These type of things happen day-to-day also, but they're about much less important things
>>
>>17915525
i once saw myself breaking a beaker in chemistrry class... it wsa around 3:00am morning .. i was actually did having a chemistry practical so in calss i sided away from the beaker .. the beaker broked luckily the blame wasnt on me

next day i saw a madam carassing my hair ... the process was random but that day that madam was my invigilator ad she did caraseed my hairs
>>
>>17918453
u mean to say niggers are away from god?
>>
>>17943180
haha, very funny anon :)
>>
>>17926019
if you cant see that much detail of mars from earth with your naked eye, you can see that much detail of earth from mars with your naked eye, You're an idiot.
>>
File: i'm the german now.jpg (202KB, 610x646px) Image search: [Google]
i'm the german now.jpg
202KB, 610x646px
Wonder if there were people in Germany who had any premonition dreams/nightmares,psychic visions regarding latest shooting at the Olympia Mall in Munich.

https://www.thestar.com/news/world/2016/07/22/shots-fired-at-munich-shopping-centre.html
>>
How many people have dreamed about seeing god and he's just a huge baby
>>
I had a few real premonitions. They were all when I was really little.

In these dreams, I couldn't move or speak or do anything with control of my body. It was more like watching a movie through my own eyes.

One time in Kindergarten, in a dream I saw the future of me in the 2nd grade taking a test with some bitch named Morgan. When that day finally came, I got a really large shock of deja vu, and everything played out exactly as the dream showed. It was again like I couldn't control my body. I knew exactly what was going to happen but I couldn't stop it.

Later in like the 3rd and 4th grade within the dreams, I'd be really shocked and I'd say, I saw this in a dream once. Which was again, beyond my control. I saw more people I hadn't met before.

They stopped around the 6th grade, when I had more insight on lucid dreaming, where I broke out of the movie-theater dream mode thing and I did something of my own accord.

Everything stopped and I couldn't have another dream for a week or so. I never saw the future again.

This happened on 10+ separate occasions, I can't recall them all because I blocked out most of my childhood.
>>
File: 1333758909136.jpg (49KB, 300x345px) Image search: [Google]
1333758909136.jpg
49KB, 300x345px
I had a spooky dream where i was in a school that looked a lot like my old high school but slightly more warped.
>super stressed trying to find my classes but can't because everything was moved around
>dream itself does a sort of fast forward thing
>see an old friend whom IRL had died in a car crash a week before graduation.
>hug him and say repeatedly "i thought you were dead! everyone did!"
>he just looks at me with a happy/surprised face and says "what, im not dead."
>say it was nice to see him and walk away
shit was weird and fucked me up a bit, but i woke up feeling almost relieved.
>>
Charles Manson came to me in a dream the other week and just said "Helter Skelter"

Race war soon /x/?
>>
>>17945827
dream like yours it would freak me up for sure
>>
>>17945854
i think it might have just been my mind trying to calm itself. kind of telling me that although he's dead he no longer feels anything and is at some form of peace now. trying to make the best out of a shit situation type of thing.
>>
File: 1467152449513.jpg (45KB, 841x448px) Image search: [Google]
1467152449513.jpg
45KB, 841x448px
Let's see here:
>became President, went to war with Iran, got nearly assassinated in an action-packed shootout, became a paranoid fascist dictator, died in a bunker
>got shot twice in the chest in my own driveway, felt like bee stings
>stopped a pair of hoodlums from burning my house down
Weird thing is I live right by the Canadian border in an undisclosed rural location, so the odds of these things happening are pretty slim. Is there some parallel lives or AU shit going on?
>>
>>17941871
Very strange,not a pip from Black Lives Matter about this tragic idiotic shooting of an absolutely innocent black man.
Yet they lost their shit about police shooting some black armed criminals.

I guess BLM were told to stay quiet till closer date of November Presidential elections so the violence they spread will give excuse to implement marshal law in USA.
>>
Dreamed about being on a rock mountain, then a tsunami came, then run away from it to low ground and decided running to and shoot some explosive barrels before the water reached me and "died" all went black while "hearing" the sound of a stun grenade, too much half-life i guess
LUV HL BTW
wonder when HL3 will come out ;)
>>
>>17943810
Pretty sure he said it was a dream.
>>
>>17936323
>>17936302
So the arabs (ISIS) will publicly kill people in the street while filming. Then there is a war between east and the west and then the lord comes around.
>>
>>17919673
Do you have any particular verses that reference this?
>>
not premonition but sometimes I dream about the exact present, the first time was:

>be a kid, sleeping.
>friend comes to play (neighboor and in very good terms so she is allowed to enter the house witouth asking).
>friend goes to my room and see me sleeping.
>at the moment Im dreaming Im a sleeping princess and a kinght enters the room.
>knigth lift his sword.
>friend lift a pillow.
>knight smash my head wit his sword.
>friend smash my head with the pillow.
>wake up scared shitless thinking I was just beheaded.
>>
I feel as if dreams key in to ALL possible scenerios in life, and it is up to us to interpret dreams and figure out what they mean in order to better ourselves. Sure, you could see some sort of future event but it may not mean what it physically is representing itself has, it it may mean that. No one in this world is one hundred percent certain.

Either way, keep in mind that dreams may be a great connector into a singular consciousness. In which every single thing in this existence, past existence, and future existence combine. You can tap into this via meditation, and dream exploration.

Or maybe not and it's a load of bullshit, that's for you to decide.

If you feel as if you have seen a future happening in a dream, study it. Figure out what it could mean realistically in your life, and also what it could mean hypothetically for the future.
>>
>>17948780
If something is written here that seems off or a typo, sorry. Don't exactly have everything typed out and I'm sort of a spastic.
>>
File: Wormwood Asteroid.jpg (88KB, 900x675px) Image search: [Google]
Wormwood Asteroid.jpg
88KB, 900x675px
>>17919673
>>17948767
well if we assume that PlanetX is this star described in the Book of Revelation in that case I will quote this:

Revelation 8:11
The First Four Trumpets
…|10| Then the third angel sounded his trumpet, and a great star burning like a torch fell from heaven and landed on a third of the rivers and on the springs of water.
|11| The name of the star is Wormwood. A third of the waters turned bitter like wormwood oil, and many people died from the bitter waters. |12| Then the fourth angel sounded his trumpet, and a third of the sun and moon and stars were struck.
A third of the stars were darkened, a third of the day was without light, and a third of the night as well.…

if PlanetX is not that star then I don't have a quote

Interesting explanation here:
"What is the meaning of wormwood in Revelation?"

http://www.gotquestions.org/wormwood.html
>>
Had a dream I won a minor lotto playing my birthday. Next time I get gas I get a mega millions with those numbers. matched 3 and won 20 bucks.
>>
>>17948767

http://www.gotquestions.org/wormwood.html

What is the meaning of wormwood in Revelation?

Answer: "Wormwood" is the name of a star in Revelation 8:10-11: “The third angel sounded his trumpet, and a great star, blazing like a torch, fell from the sky on a third of the rivers and on the springs of water—the name of the star is Wormwood.
A third of the waters turned bitter, and many people died from the waters that had become bitter.”
This is the third of the “trumpet judgments” described in Revelation. The seven trumpets are the judgments of the seventh seal (Revelation 8:1-5).
The first trumpet causes hail and fire that destroy much of the plant life in the world (Revelation 8:7).
The second trumpet brings about what seems to be a meteor, comet, or other heavenly body hitting the oceans and causing the death of one-third of the world’s sea life (Revelation 8:8-9).

The third trumpet is similar to the second, except it affects the world’s lakes and rivers instead of the oceans (Revelation 8:10-11).
It will cause a third part of all fresh water on earth to turn bitter and many people will die from drinking it.

The word “wormwood” is mentioned only here in the New Testament, but it appears eight times in the Old Testament, each time associated with bitterness, poison and death.
The Revelation passage may not be saying that the star falling to the earth will actually be called Wormwood by the inhabitants of the earth.
Rather, wormwood was a well-known bitter herb in the Bible times, so by naming the star Wormwood, we are told that its effect will be to embitter the waters of the earth, so much so that the water is undrinkable.

It won’t be a matter of simply a bitter taste to the water; it will literally be poisonous. If drinking water is unavailable to one third of the earth’s population, it’s easy to see how chaos and terror will result.

..cont
>>
Humans can only survive a couple of days without water, and the inhabitants of the affected areas will be so desperate
as to actually drink the poisoned water, causing the death of thousands, if not millions of people.

This is a prophecy that is yet to come in the last seven years of this age, also known as the 70th week of Daniel.
This is only one of the natural disasters in the seven trumpets that will usher in the rise of the Antichrist to world power very quickly (see Revelation, chapter 13).
Since one-third of the earth is destroyed by these trumpet judgments, this is only a partial judgment from God.
His full wrath is yet to be unleashed.

-End-
>>
>>17915525
>>
with scary feeling entering new week
will terror continue?
>>
File: 1467182309153.jpg (30KB, 400x267px) Image search: [Google]
1467182309153.jpg
30KB, 400x267px
>>17951255
What's scary about that?
Those guys aren't even wearing armor on their shooulders

Lmfao, I used to be a power-hungry ultraviolent supercop too, until I took an arrow to the knee..
Thread posts: 212
Thread images: 39

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.