[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Weird Stories

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

Hey /x/. I've never posted here before, but I figure It's as good a place as any to post this. Not gonna greentext 'cause I'm a newfag and that shit never works for me. Anyway, here's a bit of backstory before we get into my story.

I started using a journal in late high school, and over each summer, I read my last year's worth of entries. Just a habit I've fallen into, but whatever. I moved recently, and while packing up my room, I found the journal I started in 2014. As I read through it, I stumbled across a few entries that I'd like to share with you all. It's a condensed/storified version, since I can be pretty long-winded and the entries are written to myself. The entries are from late April, just a couple of weeks after my 20th birthday. Here we go.

The week after my birthday had been pretty shit. Moved into my own place since my mom's a cunt. Dad's pretty cool; lots of drugs in college left him pretty fucked up though. Basically I got sick of the shrew's shitting on me, so I got my own place; at the same time, my gf from junior year of HS had been cheating on me. Ditched her slut ass, but all of my friends decided to go on her side. All in all it left me feeling pretty miserable. So much so that the barrel of a walther I got from my uncle when I was 18 started looking pretty tasty. It was around 11:30pm, I was sitting on the edge of my bed, looking out of a window on my left, wishing I could vanish off the face of the earth. Sighing, I decided to go brush my teeth before bed. Standing up, I turned to the right and started towards the half-open door of my room; but stopped in the middle of the room; staring at what looked like a woman peeking at me from behind the door. I tried to yell, ask what the fuck she was doing in my house, but my voice caught in my throat.

To be Cont. (Not pretyped, sharing on a spur of the moment.)
>>
>>17915517
Cont.

I don't know what I saw, but i'll describe it as best as I can. It was tall, with milky, bluish-white skin. As I stared on, it pushed the door open and stepped into the room proper. I moved backwards, trying to make some distance, but I just ended up sitting on my bed again somehow, with the thing standing in the middle of my room. It must've been about eight feet tall, almost skeletal; all arms and legs, super lanky. The legs were digitrade, but I didn't write down what the feet looked like. Don't remember, either. The thing's hands though; I don't think I'll forget those. Four fingers and a thumb. The fingers were long and slender, the thumb starting in the center of the wrist, moving straight up between the middle two fingers. The torso was small, almost featureless except for a roughly triangular chest(?); but the head and eyes were what really made an impression. A nearly featureless face, high cheekbones, floor-length straight black hair, and two eyes. The eyes were black, perfectly spherical, embedded in two slits in her face. I don't know if it even had a gender, or if it was real at all, but it just felt like a 'she.' I was sitting on my bed, just staring at it as it approached. Looking at me, the thing cocked its head and looked over me before awkwardly sitting down next to me- like it was mimicking my actions. It never broke eye contact. It had no pupils, but I knew it was looking at me. I looked at her, and she looked at me, and then I started talking. I emptied everything- I don't know why. I told her all about my parents, my friends. everything that had led up to that moment. After what must've been twenty minutes of me talking, it looked at me and reached out- offering a hand. Not thinking, I wrapped my hand around hers. Her skin was soft and cool, the temperature of concrete under a bridge. Sitting there, our hands shifted, moved slightly until our fingers were more or less intertwined. We sat there in perfect silence.

To be Cont.
>>
>>17915536
Cont.

We just sat there, I was a little tense, but she seemed as calm as possible. Out of nowhere, my head started to ache. It was small at first, but within minutes I felt like a drill was entering my skull. Standing up slowly, I gave her hand a squeeze before releasing it and going to the bathroom. Splashing some water on my face and popping some asprin, I returned to my room to find her gone. I searched the house wildly, but found no sign of her, finally returning to my bed. The sheets were warm where I'd been sitting, but there was no mark of the things' presence. Looking at the clock, I blinked a few times, stunned that it was now about 4:00am. Shaking my head, I just went to bed. I woke up at 5:00pm that afternoon. Sitting up, I looked around- wondering if it was just a dream. Looking down, I found something: a single hair. Jet black, incredibly long. Much too long for it to be any human's. Smiling, I wrapped it around my fingertip, then set it on my headboard before booting up skyrim.

Since then I've sold the pistol, and haven't had any thoughts about killing myself. I'm not religious, but I think that's the closest thing to an angel there is in this wide, wacky universe. I don't care if you believe me. I don't care if nobody reads this. But I'm glad I got it off my chest. Seeya guys.
>>
Why are you posting it now?
>>
>>17915568
Found the journal while moving, just recently got to the part it's in.
>>
As to why I didn't post it just after it happened, I didn't really know this site was a thing.
>>
>>17915573
I see, did you completely forget or what
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.