[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /x/ so my mom called me today on my lunch break. Apparently

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

Hey /x/ so my mom called me today on my lunch break. Apparently last night she heard and saw a ghost.
So my kid sisters cat recently had kittens, they put her in the living room so they could check up on her often. So around 3 am my mom hears a noise and hears the voice of a little girl saying “Hi…Hi…” just over and over laughing playing with the cat. My mom thinks it’s my sister and gets out of bed to tell her to go to sleep due to how late it was but as she comes out, it’s so dark she can only make out a small dark silhouette by the cat and once she flips on the light it disappears completely.
According to my sister and my mom this isn’t the first instance of strange things happening in the house, they often hear whispers and doors slamming and things turning off and on but this has been the first time anyone ever saw an apparition so to speak.
She asked me what I thought it could be, so I said it very well could be a ghost. But what is a ghost? What are your theories on ghosts? What are they? Memories attached to a place? Beings existing in another dimension that sometimes slip into our own? Spirits caught in permanent loops? Let me hear all your theories on what they could be, im very interested to know.
>>
File: ghost.jpg (87KB, 575x489px) Image search: [Google]
ghost.jpg
87KB, 575x489px
I think some ghosts are intelligent, though it is rare. Most are imprints of strong emotions left over after traumatic events that can sometimes appear to be intelligent because they've been hijacked by demonic entities who take advantage of the residual energy in the area.

Not sure if intelligent spirits are trapped, kind of makes sense they wouldn't be able to leave, but part of me imagines it wouldn't take that long to figure out you're dead.
>>
>>17913683
I could see that. Intelligent imprints, because if it was just a loop then it wouldn't have interacted with something in the present (the cat and its kittens)
>>
>>17913735
I wary of any intelligent 'ghosts' honestly, because everything I've read seems to point to the fact it takes an incredible amount of energy for the actual dead to manifest, while it doesn't take nearly as much effort for non-human spirits to make themselves known. Then again, it's a topic that is constantly evolving and technically unknown, so it's educated guess work at best.
>>
Testing
>>
>>17913745
Oof the last thing on earth I want to know is that whatever entity might or might not be there is demonic in nature.
>>
>hurr durr intelligent spirits are demonic

Oh shut up, seriously.

Not sure if I believe you, OP, but it sounds kind of cute, actually. Little ghost girl probably really likes the kittens.
>>
>>17913882
This. That's cute. You guys should just try to accept her as part of the family. Sounds like she doesn't mean any harm. She's also probably shy if she disappeared when your mom came in, so try to be kind to her and make sure she knows that there's nothing to be afraid of. And try not to be afraid of her.
>>
>>17914949
I was thinking of leaving a little gift next time im about, like a little doll or a plushie or something. I don't think its a big deal, its just interesting and neat to think about.
>>
Update, OP?
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.