[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ouija Board & Symbols

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 6

File: received_1431131176913608.jpg (359KB, 2048x1520px) Image search: [Google]
received_1431131176913608.jpg
359KB, 2048x1520px
Girlfriend just got me a ouija board. Anything you guys can tell me about it and it's symbols? Also, any general tips for using one? (Unfortunately, I will need to buy a planchette.)
>>
File: dad.gif (44KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
dad.gif
44KB, 320x240px
>>17910763
>Anything you guys can tell me about it

Yes. It's a game, invented, and trademarked during the early 20th Century. That's all it is, however it can be a useful tool in delving into the minds of other people you play it with (pro tip: it won't work at all with only 1 person, obviously). The people you play it with, and you yourself even, may not consciously be moving the planchette. The phenomenon is called ideomotor response, and it was actually documented and studied nearly 50 years before the first Ouija Board was produced. On the other hand, some people will intentionally move the thing, trying to fuck with their friends, or whoever.

That's my tip too. Try not to intentionally move the thing when you play it with your GF. Let her do most of the questioning, and shit too, and you pay attention. This is a chance for you to peer into her mind so to speak, so don't fucking ruin it for yourself by being a gullible sap, or trying to fuck with her. Women tend to be superstitious twats anyway, so you likely don't have to try very hard here at all. Just go along with the bullshit, and keep a straight face.
>>
File: 1287478.png (961KB, 839x2406px) Image search: [Google]
1287478.png
961KB, 839x2406px
>>
>>17910952
pls be nice to me senpai
>>
give it back
>>
File: bizarro_I_Love_you.jpg (62KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
bizarro_I_Love_you.jpg
62KB, 600x600px
>>17911210
lol I wasn't really intending to be mean spirited there. I'm serious, you can probably get you GF to open up, and reveal shit to you through the Ouija that she'd never say out loud. You gotta be subtle about it though. I guess that could be good or bad though. You can't un-learn shit after all.
>>
>>17911252
yeah it could be bad or you could give it back and open up to her too
>>
File: 1423345282261.jpg (253KB, 876x1928px) Image search: [Google]
1423345282261.jpg
253KB, 876x1928px
>>17910952
>>17911252
>>
>>17910952
Well what kind of questions do you imagine would derive insightful, subconscious responses?
>>
>>17911220
You can understand how that doesn't really help me any. Why? This isn't a bad horror movie (yet).
>>
Call Hasbro customer service for tips and tricks.
>>
File: psychic-reading-only-25-cents.jpg (49KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
psychic-reading-only-25-cents.jpg
49KB, 480x640px
>>17911265
Ghosts, aliens, conspiracies, magic, demons, and paranormal shit in general are not being discussed here. Ouija boards are, and they are still a fucking mass-produced family board game (ages 10 and up I believe), sold in the toy department of major retail chains. They are about as magical as Magic 8-balls, fortune cookies, or any number of the "magic" themed novelty bullshit that you can pick up at Spencer's. Sorry to rustle your fragile little jimmies though. I hope I haven't given you PTSD, because I didn't mean to.
>>
well the sun is a sun the moon is a moon the skull is a skull and the 2 pentagrams with goat heads on them are 2 pentagrams with goat heads on them oh and the frilly shit on the sides is for decoration
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.