[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Approvements and declarations

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

File: Cirno.jpg (1MB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Cirno.jpg
1MB, 1280x1024px
Hello,

Explains of Pact of 4 and changes of status.
Initialy here been 6 subjects of Pact and Pact been secret and i up here.
First side are me and i am up, i maked here system of ring new codename Saigals ring and now sfe mode for tehnocracy worlds.
and 4 sides Sirius, Orion, Tau kita, Four of Dog.
6-nd side Star System Sol that are my homeworld, here i am born and rising. Now my
ambitions are more. And i confirm they are my provinces in this Pact.

Looks like i am not in war now but i not approve they are fully loyal. And i had more concatenation this pact with submoduules/personalities. And in this year i added more provinces. Anyway original counter, pentahedron/ring (i can't recall now it been about 2 years ago) and me from above and pyramid of lines suppluing me.

And in this year i made some counteres added more provinces. More coucatensions. It can be infinite.

Anyway mu occult systems unificated and initilizations process continuing i am stronger day by day. And all my acquisition coming to my signs.

Cirno skin just fav skin anyway i have many attributes. And wing can be more then 6. I just making official skin, to temples system. Full free form coming.

And i approve i not waiting. I going up and yopu all must act as fast as you can i no waiting until somebody. I just approve i planning to wake up all and enslave. Priority to wake up me. And main rating/reputation with me.

I made some changes on attributes. First necklace changed. Truing to explain some my occult system details. Anyway compilacion unstoppble(at least i dont' wanna to stop it, my enemies truing to stop me, not first year), and you can't understand what i done.

I first neclace alef of my occult system.
In center of circle word X in center dot. In circle inscribed hexahedron and 6-ray star. The ends of the stars coincide with the edges of the hexagon, and run into the circle. And in every dot tht are in circle love sumbol (its too escize), and 6 puramids outside.
>>
And i planning to make infinity rays and pyramids and love sumbols but 6 too must been.
>>
>>17909837
>>17909839
>>
>>17909837
Isn't that all just wonderful
Shouldn't you be in >>>/qst/
Right Click
Hide Thread
>>
Bruh
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.