[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Consciousness and the Maverium

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: cannotuseyourvision.jpg (105KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
cannotuseyourvision.jpg
105KB, 1200x1200px
This post will be quite long and so will be split into different sections as the post exceeded the field limit.

We cannot 100% understand our known reality unless we know the source of all things. Most scientists seem very keen on the Big Bang theory, but unless we know what actually caused that, we cannot start the big bang as the root of all things. There must be other parts to the puzzle.

It's entirely possible that there are multiple dimensions outside of our known reality. It is also not impossible that there are horizontal dimensions which overlap, with this we can suggest there is a place unknown to our reality where physics is totally different and works in a different way. A whole separate kind of reality that we may possibly be unable to understand.

I am keeping this post relatively simple, as It's a very complex topic.

With the horizontal dimensions it is possible for things to 'travel' between them into our own multiverse, the higgs boson may possibly be a thread from a different dimension.

>>
Human life on the ground is totally down to the individuals perception to the world around him. There is a part of your brain which determines how quickly time goes by, for some life may seem much shorter than to others. Similarly this concept can be used to perceive other things in our world.
When we humans try to think of unknowns, we try to visualize them as much of our life is lived through our eyes, when in a different reality; vision may not exist as we know it. This is one of the common big blockades to research like ours.
>>
You have never known what it's like to not be alive, even though you were at one point not alive. Consciousness is much more than just a blobby mesh of atoms inside a skull, you can't kill consciousness by killing a body, but you can erase memories.
Does the universe/multiverse/maverium(our code word for the unknown existence) exist or not? when did it start? It would be paradoxical for it not to exist and therefore it does. As far as your memories are concerned, your existence started at your body's birth, but by theory this is technically impossible as your consciousness is a spirit separate to your body.
We might be extra dimensional beings on a spiritual level, and this could play a role in understanding some of our own unknown mysteries.

Biologists accept that they don't actually know what consciousness is or how it happens. I am a researcher of consciousness and it has lead me to my bigger theories of existence. We have since incorporated the maverium into our work and we have undertaken various experiments to better understand the possibilities of the maverium, some have been successful.
My team are getting to a stage in our research where we may finally be breaking light on this huge mystery of life and existence. I am not sure whether how long it would be before allowing the general public to know of our research. I have been allowed to give vague statements of theory only so far. I have wanted to share my knowledge with people for a very long time.

I am Clyde C. Nanny and I with my team have been researching consciousness and the maverium for now over 20 years. Remember my name.
>>
File: Star Wars Mickey.jpg (7KB, 255x198px) Image search: [Google]
Star Wars Mickey.jpg
7KB, 255x198px
>>17909724
Very nice blog post.
Thank you for sharing and advertising.
Right Click
Hide Thread
>>
>>17909840
I don't know what you mean by advertising, you wont find this on the internet, I don't have a blog

I just though /x/ might like to read this
>>
If consciousness cannot be destroyed is reincarnation real? If yes, why do our memories not follow? Can we regain them?

What is the maverium?
>>
>>17911272
maybe we have to relearn the lessons we forget
>>
>>17909724
What's your take on primordial chaos?
>>
>>17911272
Your memories from past lives can be recalled

Google past life regression
>>
>>17909724
>>17909725
>>17909726
you didn't really post anything i haven't painfully realized on my own or can't be found using a google search. just as we were all once an embryo, growing in our mother's womb, a reality that was small and warm and watery, so too are we here on earth, growing from a young infant into old age, in a world that is often cold and dry and too big for our understanding, until we are "released" into the next reality.

why not tell us what you really believe.
>>
Thank you for this post getting someone else's perspective is very enlightening. I don't understand why everyone is so ungrateful
>>
You insist that consciousness must be something separate from physical being without addressing how that could possibly be the case, and even further you pose that consciousness hold extra-dimensional properties.

I agree that there may indeed be a multiverse, and that is difficult for us to even conceive of how other universes might function. However, we cannot just assume that consciousness is something special and separate from the physical world. While we have yet to solve "the problem of consciousness," it's not difficult to come to the reasonable conclusion that it is the result of complex processes of the brain. We know that consciousness is tied to different brain functions based on studies on different injuries and disorders of the brain. We know that there is no one part of the brain devoted to suspending consciousness. Additionally, what purpose would consciousness have, were it an arbitrary inclusion in our minds? All of these questions point to the conclusion that consciousness is but a byproduct of the brain's functions.
>>
>>17911864
Additionally, I think it's foolish to think that memory and consciousness are separate things. In fact, I think they're essentially the same thing. What differentiates between conscious entities if they are without memory? A conscious entity can only be specified based on its collected experiences, the ways it has adapted to stimuli. Perhaps you could say that consciousness itself is what remains, and that each conscious entity is essentially given a sort of "token" which allows them to be conscious. This wouldn't make much sense considering the fact that the number of conscious entities remains far from constant. The human population grows rapidly, and animal populations vary in growth. There would have to be more "consciousness tokens" to go around if the population grew, a lack of supply if it fell. It's highly illogical to assume that's the case.
>>
>>17911882
I know that you're only roleplaying, but keep these things in mind next time you decide to say that you've been researching consciousness for "over 20 years." You'd have to be incredibly stupid to put so much time into testing such completely unjustified hypotheses.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.