[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need help

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 6

File: 1465236609649.jpg (33KB, 406x700px) Image search: [Google]
1465236609649.jpg
33KB, 406x700px
Alright guys,
I'm scared as fuck, I just settled up in my friends house , here's why :
For a year now, I kept feeling "things" around my room.
Like , shadowy figures.
At first, I thought these were my imaginatio ,but when I receiced people, all of them said they were unsettled by something in my house (not me you retard).
I asked my father who knows some "mediums". He told me to put some salt all on some strategi point of the house, which I did.
I placed salt in 3 places :in my chamber, in my attic and in my basement.
Results were astonishing :the one in the attic became "yellowish" but I tought it was normal.
The salt in my room went full yellow. That actually creeped me out.
But the worst : there were no more salt in the basement.
I leave ALONE , no cats, no mouse/rats, no one knew about that.
My father told me to get the hell out ASAP, which I did.
I need help, really.
I live in the outskirts of Metz,a city in France, quite a lost place actually...
>pic unrelated, only one I had /x/ similar
>>
Sorry for the disgusting writing, I'm on my phone
>>
>>17907969
you saw shadow figures, or you just felt them?

someone else once made an extensive post about seeing shadowy figures before, and /b/ seemed to conclude the person likely had a form of schizophrenia.

can you draw the figures you see? post a picture
>>
Okay I'll try with my mediocre dawing skills
>>
>>17907969
Call a priest or shaman to cleanse your house. They might get scared off, but that's the best you can hope for if you have a powerful demon in your house.
>>
File: Guest room.jpg (185KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Guest room.jpg
185KB, 1280x720px
I warned you
Okay so number one is the most common, when I look at it, it just fades out.
2 is a flash,like a dark ball made of smoke that goes around the guset room, I only saw it once.
These happened for my and a couple of friends who slept there,the descriptions were the same.
>>
File: MY room, doorway.jpg (188KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
MY room, doorway.jpg
188KB, 1280x720px
Now the scariest.
I saw this " thing" twice.
Once in the doorway in batjroom of my attic, then in MY doorway, ib the corridor.
It faded away, as the others,when I looked at it.
My brother saw that too while leaving my house when he was alone,in the main corridor.
I apologise for the quality.
>>
File: ellis.jpg (2KB, 120x90px) Image search: [Google]
ellis.jpg
2KB, 120x90px
Place this symbol around your house, it banishes spirits.
>>
The friend I sleep at saw the 1st one figure in my house, he then believes me.
>>
So have you asked your father about this?
>>
>>17908209
Yup, he just told me to get the fuck out my house,nothing more
>>
All right, I calmed myself down.
I'll stay a week or so at my friend's,the time for some priests/mediums inspect the house and tell what is in it...
Any of you guys got info on the hideous drawings ?
I'll see y'all tomorrow, I need rest.
>>
>>17908413
I'm no expert by any means but I have looked into stuff like this.
Dark "shadows" usually means darker entities, so be very, /very/ careful when dealing with it.
As for the "fizzling out" part... I have no idea lol, maybe another helpful anon can help you with that friend-o
>>
>>17908077
Don't do this it will attract more demons
>>
>>17908077
holy shit dude, are you trying to kill him?
>>
>>17908077

Don't do that, OP.

The sigil adds "oomph" to whatever is currently going on, which in your case, would be Bad News.

Nothing inherently evil about the sigil, but it would be detrimental to you here.
>>
You need to buy freshly bound sage from a legitimate witch.

Take the sage directly to your place, and sage it.

Look it up. It works. It helps if you open up your belief that you're doing something good.
>>
>>17908554

Not bad, but I'd probably offer to pay the witch to come sage the place.

I'm a big believer in doing shit myself, but part of that is recognizing when it's time to get some professional help.
>>
File: 1466470495582.jpg (133KB, 349x1160px) Image search: [Google]
1466470495582.jpg
133KB, 349x1160px
Nice meme
>>
>>17908562
my last apartment was haunted, and my gf at the time was the reason. Long fucking story I don't wanna type. Essentially she brought two spirits over that didn't like me.

Not.

One.

Bit.

Woke up with bruises, scratches... Even my dog barked at them.

>I've heard my dog bark 10 times in 2 years

Saged my apartment, and they left.

They came back one other time, and I saged again. Never had any problems after that. Broke up with her 2 months later.
>>
>>17908499
The RP is strong with this one.
>>
>>17907969

>France

It's the local sandniggers you doofus
>>
Create a protective barrier around your house. Mentally expunge all negative energy from your vicinity. Refuse to let them fuck with you / be there at all. Be strong, they have as much power over you as you let them. Also, if you have some internal issues, deal with them.
>>
OP here, no idea who to prove it.
So my friend came to the room he gave me during my sleep ,panicked, saying he saw movement in his chamber.
I thought he was kidding so I told him to go watch TV then back to sleep.
He insisted a bit, then left.
I later woke up to a weird noise, like if a body was lifted, then thrown down, several times, big noise.
I managed to go back to sleep.
So yeah, does that shit follows me ?
My friend lives at 500m from me or so...
>>
op kys yourself KEK
>>
>>17909607
>kys yourself
>kek
That's a joke right ?
>>
You need a Dick Halloran
"They be like pictures in a book, they can't hurt you none. Just turn around and say they ain't there, and they will be gone when you turn around."
>>
>>17909536
Just a note "chamber" is bedroom so you know.
>>
Congratulations, you have schizophrenia.
>>
File: 1465142273813.jpg (12KB, 251x242px) Image search: [Google]
1465142273813.jpg
12KB, 251x242px
>>17909607
>>
>>17909951
Yeah, as I said, I'm a frenchfag, so ,please, excuse me.
I'm currently at work,anyone found something interesting ?
>>
>>17907969
VIVE L'AFRONCE ALGERIENNE COCU.
>>
>>17908077
don't do that, the demons will litrerally *glomps* him
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.