[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/div/ - Divination General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 326
Thread images: 74

File: yummy_cat.png (1MB, 1131x635px) Image search: [Google]
yummy_cat.png
1MB, 1131x635px
Welcome to Divination General!

Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

Every method is welcome: Tarot, Runes, Cartomancy, Scrying, Pendulum, Oracle cards, I-Ching, Tasseomancy, etc.

>If you're new, please read the STICKY:
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074

>Guides made by some of our readers:
Rustig, wrote this to help beginners on how to choose a deck and how to start with the tarot:
http://i.imgur.com/2rodLWB.png

Thoth, made his own tarot and rune guide that wants to share:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

>Some useful tips before posting:
New readers should post that they're offering readings and what information they require from a querent.
Look for their posts in the thread to determine what's needed and before posting, check if they finished reading already.

Some readers will refuse to do certain readings -- respect that choice. Also, bulshit queries will get bulshit answers.

An "air query" can be made to no one in particular, but no one in particular may answer!

>Readers and Querents:
Please, respect each other, let's keep things decent here.

IRC (Internet Relay Chat) channel for discussion:
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.sorcery.net/#/div/ination

Previous thread:
>>
PREVIOUS THREAD:
>>17902497

(sorry, forgot to include in OP)
>>
L
virgo
male

please, what can i expect on the next 2 weeks?
>>
File: CT8IsHfUsAExFMl.jpg (48KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
CT8IsHfUsAExFMl.jpg
48KB, 600x800px
Doing 2 readings. Sort of a beginner so take everything with a pinch of salt. I need a query, physical description of yourself and anyone else involved, name, age, location and any other relevant info.

Feedback is greatly appreciated!
>>
>>17907785
Can you give me a general reading for the next few months?

Male, Gemini, short, average body type, brown hair and eyes. I'm from Australia.
>>
File: dio.gif (1MB, 379x213px) Image search: [Google]
dio.gif
1MB, 379x213px
>>17907793
>>17907793
I'll do a 1 card reading for this as I'm sort of tired and I feel like your past and present might not be relevant here.The card I drew was an upright strength. This, of course, represents strength, morally and of character. Because it is upright I'm willing to say that any trials or tribulations you meet within these next 2 weeks you'll be successful in.

Not sure if this was a very good reading, still getting used to time frames and all.

>>17907802
Since you're very likely to be my last read of the night, I'll do you a 3 card spread.

For your past I drew a reverse knight of swords. This indicates that you may have become passive about a situation that required action. Maybe you neglected to act on a situation you knew about and could have acted on previously?

For your present I drew the reverse fool.This might sound quite good, but the Fool often represents adventure and wanderlust when upright. The reverse fool then, of course, represents that it is not the time for rash or unsafe actions right now. In a sentence "Don't quit your day job".

For your future I drew an upright 5 of wands. This is a bit of a bittersweet card as it represents new factors moving into your life that demand you to change, adapt and grow to fit them in. This could either result in you suffering hardship and loss, or moving on to greater success and prosperity.

Sorry for the sort of vague terminology I used, I tried to keep it as broad as possible so you could apply it to your life in general for these next few months.

I'm done doing readings for a while, but I'll probably still be floating around.
>>
>>17907840
Idk why the first link broke, but it was to Leo.
>>
>>17907785
Will I get desired results with that new meditation that I did?
Capricorn
Tall
Skinny
Dirty Blonde Hair
Green Eyes.
North-East USA
>>
File: Caeser.gif (2MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
Caeser.gif
2MB, 500x281px
>>17907856
Sorry mate, there was another reading there, but I suppose it got deleted. I'm sort of tired and I'm watching Game of Thrones right now. If no other readers do you tonight, I'll probably be on tomorrow if you still have a question.
>>
>>17907878
Alright thanks.
>>
File: space_eye_by_iceteaedwin-d5raogq.jpg (204KB, 1011x791px) Image search: [Google]
space_eye_by_iceteaedwin-d5raogq.jpg
204KB, 1011x791px
>>17907856
Is anyone will trade readings(I'm the guy from post above)?
Give me a reading above for this query?
I will need:
>Age
>Sign
>Area of Residence
Thanks for trading.
>>
>>17907929
Hang around for a while, and I'll do it for you later.
>>
>>17907840
Thank you for the reading.
>>
Is anyone out there doing readings?
>>
>>17908128
I'll do one for you. No one else. Just you.

Use the word "caterpillar" in your post so I know it's you.
>>
>>17908133

Anyone can fucking say caterpillar in their post.
>>
>>17908156
It was a joke. Put the asthma inhaler away and calm down.
>>
I'd like a reading, please. I'm in desperate need of some guidance.

26, virgo, male
>unrelated but related info: favorite color is black, live in a tropical region but am from a very cold place

I'm in a sort of "transitional" phase. Just graduated, ended a 4 year relationship (living together and all), feeling very detached and hopeless from my occult/spiritual side. Slowly recovering from a very, very shitty phase of intense bad luck.
What can you suggest me, or say about this whole thing?
Thank you in advance.
>>
>>17908177

Past Present Future read

Past - Page of Pentacles (reversed)
Present - Page of Swords
Future - Ten of Swords (reversed)

You've been having trouble getting your shit together and your life back on track, anon. You may find that every step forward you take, you wind up actually taking two steps back. Maybe you started to make some progress only to find yourself collapse back into depression.

Luckily you'll surge back from this depressive phase and you'll immerse yourself in new activities and interests and feel yourself abuzz. How could you have ever been so depressed before!?!?!?!?!111 But eventually this energy will die down and you'll realize that it's going to take you a while to get over your breakup. That's not necessarily a bad thing, just know you have some deep thinking and naval gazing in your future.
>>
>>17908198
if you could do a reading i would also apreciate it 20 virgo male
>>
>>17908204
what's the query?
>>
>>17908211
>>17908211
what can i expect to change for me in the short term, the next 3 months
>>
>>17908223
Four of Pentacles reversed

You're going to focus on your work (school? job? succubus summoning project?) instead of building or deepening relationships with friends, anon.
>>
>>17908233
Can you do mine?
>>17907856
Thanks my man
>>
File: astro 2.png (348KB, 986x600px) Image search: [Google]
astro 2.png
348KB, 986x600px
>>17907767
I 've beben lurking in these threads for awhile, posted questions before, but some fuckheads have either ignored me for /soc/ questions or just been autistic.

Looking for a reading about future path to take education wise, or perhaps a future career path.
Can post a birth chart and provide any other information needed.
>>
>>17908233
If you could do me too
Male
Cancer

What's in my near future?
>>
>>17908236
READ
THE
FUCKING
>>
>>17908233

I hate to bother you but no one else is doing readings. Do you see me getting closer to my primary crush?
>>
>>17908233
>>17908233
succcubus summoning? lol, what did you fell man
>>
>>17908233
>>17908240

Male virgo
>>
>>17908235
Seven of Pentacles

Yes, provided you're going to keep working at it, you'll reap your rewards.
>>
>>17908237
The Magician reversed

Despite being intelligent and having talent, you're going to continue diddling yourself instead of living up to your potential.
>>
>>17908240
LAST ONE. And not one of you has said caterpillar yet.

Justice paired with Temperance

If you're patient and don't act like a spaz, you'll be able to get closer to him.

But if you act like a creep, you'll be treated like a creep, so don't act like a creep.
>>
>>17908239
What happened to /x/, when did it become a zone of cucks and vapidity of the worst kind?
>>
Hey its the guy from the first post, caterpillar i guess? I'm sorry I'm late the go I hope that you'll still do mine.
Aries
Male
I just wanna know about my love life and what I should be focusing personally
>>
>>17908177
Center (You, Situation, and Influences): 5 of Pentacles, 7 of Swords (Reversed), 5 of Cups
Bottom Left (Psychological Implications): 2 of Cups (Reversed), The World (Reversed), High Priestess (Reversed)
Top Left (Potential Outcome of Alternate Path): Knight of Swords, Ace of Cups, 4 of Pentacles
Top Right (Potential Outcome of Current Path): The Emperor, 3 of Swords, 6 of Cups
Bottom Right (Destiny/Karmic Implications): Knight of Cups, 6 of Pentacles, Judgment (Reversed)

A streak of bad luck, huh? Financial obstructions, emotional disappointments, mental blockage - all of this happening at the same time stacking right up next to each other.

The psychological implications here are clear-cut: reversed 2 of Cups, World, and High Priestess. All in the same position, you feel like you're watching your world crumble and yet there's nothing you can do - just spectating and watching everything fall out of it's place. I'm going to be honest: you're going to feel like shit for a long while, and that will result in you making poor decisions and getting stringed along by your negative train of thought.

Here's how to break it, though: I would suggest doing the opposite of what you *feel*. See, your emotions are out of place, and this isn't a forced you can control right now as hinted by the Knight of Cups and reversed Judgment in the bottom right of this spread, so whatever you emotions you feel, I suggest doing the *opposite* of it unless your logical side tells you that it's a *good* decision. For instance, feel like drinking? Don't. Feel like killing yourself? Obviously, don't. Feel like heading to the gym and pumping your feels into some iron? Sure, go ahead.
>>
>>17908177
>>17908272
Don't let your emotions cloud your judgment here, is what I'm saying.

So here's what the universe has to offer to you, at this point of your life: a fork in the road, both of which leads to a cork in the negative thoughts. However, if you continue like this, you're going to find stability, but it will take time and lots of heartbreak and long sleepless nights. If you view this from another perspective and tread upon a new path, I see *very* good things headed your way, both emotionally and financially. A stark contrast from your current situation, is how I'd put it.

Regardless of which, my gut here is telling me you're going to have a financial opportunity in the near future: a new job or such. I would also suggest getting more in touch with the spiritual side of yourself and listening more to your gut, as the reversed High Priestess in bottom left is screaming to me that you should.

As generic as this may sound, it's all I can offer.

Good luck, mate.
>>
>>17908270
/x/ has always been shit, but that doesn't change the fact that you were too lazy/stupid to read the sticky, or you would have realized that you didn't get a reading because you air-queried each time.

Fucking retard.
>>
>>17908278
Could you do a reading for how my music career is going to turn out?
>>
>>17908272
could you perhaps do a general reading?

male virgo 20
>>
>>17908281
Hey guys, perhaps if I suck the mod's dick hard enough, I'll get a real job
>>
>>17908356
You're already sucking enough of them. What's one more in your mouth?
>>
File: 1431644897911.png (191KB, 456x451px) Image search: [Google]
1431644897911.png
191KB, 456x451px
>>17908358
*Winks at camera*
>>
File: image.jpg (370KB, 1000x1465px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
370KB, 1000x1465px
Could I have a reading, please?

Male
Gemini
Description: Mid-length hair, Hispanic, light-brown eyes, look kinda Asian.
Favorite color is yellow-green.

Query: General reading
>>
File: th.jpg (13KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
th.jpg
13KB, 300x225px
>>17908281
true, not many people respond to air queries...

however

>>17908560
Queen of Wands, 5 of Cups

Well this is an interesting combination. Mostly the queen represents an ideal, something you're striving toward, and that ideal is a freer and more fun life. You're passionate about some things but haven't put in as much effort to pursue them as you'd like.
You are feeling a little down about your lack of success in the past... Well maybe there isn't as much danger of failure in the present, but you are used to avoiding that danger somewhat

You want to live fuller, is basically it, and have a firey spirit that due to the 5 of Cups, has seen little of negative expression too much and has faded a bit, leaving you frustrated... The five has a weird meaning here, wierd as in its not one of the more common. It is pointing at internalized judgements, at the way your thinking has been blocked by how other people think, and also indicating a clash between sureness and self-doubt

Your life seems pretty placid and tranquil from a glance, but on deeper inspection, you have as much issues as anyone
You're just pretty well-adjusted, which is a good thing. Being able to function is a key skill in life

The combination of the fire (drive) and water (feelings) makes air (ideas), which will be a more clear cut way of thinking about yourself and your future; actual plans will form and be pursued

The thing is, the five of cups shows that the water source is not as clean as it needs to be for you to progress. You'll need to purify yourself by taking things seriously and sitting and thinking about life for some time every day, even if it's a little uncomfortable
>>
>>17908596
you doing one more?
>>
Please... can i have a reading please?
Uriel
Male
Sagittarius
Desc: Mid sized, light brown long hair, kind of hispanic.

Query: What will be the future of my relationship? Does she loves me?
>>
File: darkness.png (1MB, 1425x803px) Image search: [Google]
darkness.png
1MB, 1425x803px
ahh man i might be really off im super out of practice... tell me which parts are innacurate so i can be better please

for >>17908610 and anyone else who wants a reading, despite me bein' super rusty, just link to this post and put the following:

*A brief description of your personality, or if the target is someone else, their personality

*A serious question that isn't yes/no
>>17908596
Male
virgo
Description: short hair brunette brwon eyes tall
Favorite color is purple

i know there is more to the world than people tend to see as the impression of life and not life in it's entirety, i am quiet, curious
general reading
>>
>>17907767
34 male gemini

is my girlfriend cheating on me?
>>
File: Gorillaz.full.1382800.jpg (80KB, 825x815px) Image search: [Google]
Gorillaz.full.1382800.jpg
80KB, 825x815px
>>17908621
forgot the pic
>>
>>17908616
>>17908626
linking to the post
>>
File: psychic-reader-focusing.jpg (96KB, 768x522px) Image search: [Google]
psychic-reader-focusing.jpg
96KB, 768x522px
>>17908649
uh alright the deck gave me ten cards this time so gimme a little bit, okay? might take a while to figure out...
>>
File: 1421803135073.png (182KB, 500x371px) Image search: [Google]
1421803135073.png
182KB, 500x371px
>>17908616
He has a lot of fun doesn't he? And fujiko. Unf
Mostly humorous. Serious when it calls for it. Kind of easy to irritate sometimes
Will my plan to lucid dream work and I guess how well
>>
>>17908666
take your time, thanks in advance
>>
File: Souma Yukihira.jpg (37KB, 225x350px) Image search: [Google]
Souma Yukihira.jpg
37KB, 225x350px
>>17908616
>someone I'd like to be more like
>she can be fickle at times, and can get anxious easily. I'd like to think we get along well.
>How will things turn out with J? I'm currently pursuing her.
>>
File: Doctor-Strange-Comic-062215.jpg (206KB, 970x545px) Image search: [Google]
Doctor-Strange-Comic-062215.jpg
206KB, 970x545px
>>17908616

Rational and empathetic but a little standoffish. Slightly anxiety prone but still easygoing. I like subtlety and inside jokes a little too much.

Do you see my social or romantic life improving, and do you see anyone I should be seeking out more that i'm currently not?
>>
>>17908616
I cant post pic on mobile but I wanna be more like Goku.

I am anxious and freeze up near people I find attractive. Im sort of confident though.

Can you tell me about my next partner?
>>
File: congratulations.jpg (30KB, 530x292px) Image search: [Google]
congratulations.jpg
30KB, 530x292px
>>17908616
>who doesnt identify with shinji
im pretty smart but im shy and depressed, normies annoy me.
I want a love reading about the near future, since school is gonna start in like a month and im gonna direct a club at my university targeting the new kids, maybe i can meet a qt3.14 there :^)
>>
File: th.jpg (14KB, 229x300px) Image search: [Google]
th.jpg
14KB, 229x300px
>>17908626
Princess of Swords... im thinking that for you this means thoughts of school and career, but primarily school. You DO know what you want to do, but maybe haven't put a plan into action yet. There is a solid foundation of thought considering your options and opinions

2 of Cups says you're moody and romantic, and deep down are willing to do whatever it takes to reach your most longed for dreams, but there are naturally blocks in the way of this willingness, as there are for most anyone

Wheel of Fortune, well this one is clear as day; your life in in a period of change and options, many things for you to decide on, choices to decide between that are important... It can be a lot of pressure, dealing with the areas in life where a huge tangle of paths sprout out in all directions, and a bit overwhelming to choose. However, you do have an ability to go with the flow that could serve you well in this regard, as long as you learn to create flow as well. Otherwise, you're just following others. Learn to make yourself follow... yourself, hah

King of Disks – strength in personal and social confidence. A strength you'll need and have needed in life, and closer to than you've been in a while, I think...
Just don't give up. It is highly likely that you'll get there
--continued in next post--
>>
File: game-thrones-daenerys-quote.jpg (131KB, 800x532px) Image search: [Google]
game-thrones-daenerys-quote.jpg
131KB, 800x532px
>>17908616
How should I react to my boyfriend's shortcomings in this relationship?

I'm female
strong-willed, quiet, mellow, outcast, anxious, logical, kind, loving
He's smart, ambitious, strong sense of self, likable, sincere, good sense of humour, generous
>>
File: tumblr_o2hmrtpmcm1v7dmg4o1_1280.png (445KB, 600x1172px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o2hmrtpmcm1v7dmg4o1_1280.png
445KB, 600x1172px
Can you give me a reading please? ;-;

Male
Sagittarius
>21
>Desc: Mid sized, light brown long hair, kind of hispanic.
Query: What will be the future of my relationship? Does she loves me?
>>
File: th.jpg (13KB, 250x300px) Image search: [Google]
th.jpg
13KB, 250x300px
>>17908751
--continued from there--

King of Swords – strength in logic and reasonableness. Ability to be both compassionate and objective. You can keep your feelings from affecting your performance if you tap into this calm and just part of yourself, and can help deal with emotional issues of others much easier as well

5 of Cups you've had some negative relationships, or not quite fulfilling ones, or disappointing or something. This one's not clear and it kinda shouldn't be I think. I don't need to see your personal stuff for this... The thing is, you just gotta keep giving it your all I guess. Ehh I can't advise on that very well right now hahah

The ideal path cards: JUSTICE, THE FOOL, 8 OF SWORDS, 6 OF WANDS
Ugh I don't really think I can do this justice; i'm not smart enough and I got some mental blocks and my energy isn't in the right place
XD

jokes aside I really am not sure I am good enough for this; not only do i have other queries to get to, it's a task for someone much more in the zone than I... scrying and all that. If some other reader wants to give it a shot they can but thats a rare thing haha

Eh, a shame the cards didn't have anything to say about your romance, cuz that's an interesting subject. I only talk about what they say, though. It's a rule :P
>>
i can only go so fast sorry it took me all that time to focus on each one well enough so dont expect me to get though all the queries very fast

i will try to get to all of them, though
>>
>>17908767

Thank you Ash. No rush.
>>
>>17908763
thank you very much ^^

no reversed cards?
great!
>>
>>17908678
gimme a sec before i work on yours im taking a quick smoke break

hah its even faster than i remember here, idk how i'll even keep up.....
>>
Aries
Beiluj

What's his problem?
>>
>>17908767
Gotcha bro.

Taking queries. Not that great but I'll put in the effort. Not big on love but will do.

Need a pic of something meaningful to you or the person in question. Preferably one of you currently, no prepping or anything but I get privacy
>>
I don't do tarot either
>>
File: 1326442320197.jpg (69KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1326442320197.jpg
69KB, 500x500px
>>17908789

Alrighty.

Do you see an improvement happening in my love life? And any advice or pointers to keep in mind?
>>
>>17908784
Cool. Far be it from me to deprive a man of a smoke/joint. Puff up mang
>>
File: CWkeB0IVAAAV68Y.jpg (32KB, 600x478px) Image search: [Google]
CWkeB0IVAAAV68Y.jpg
32KB, 600x478px
I have been begging for a reading :c
Uriel
Male
Sagittarius
Desc: Mid sized, light brown long hair, kind of hispanic.

Query: What will be the future of my relationship? She really loves me, or just nothing?... what shall i do?
>>
File: ladygaga-500x375[1].jpg (33KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
ladygaga-500x375[1].jpg
33KB, 500x375px
>>17908789
please tell me about my next boyfriend :)
>>
>>17908796
Don't be so abrasive. I don't know man, love isn't what I'm good at.

You tend to be abrasive at times which can be attractive but a turn off at the same time. You've got something currently happening though. Not sure if you are aware. Keep your eyes open.

Something about outside? I keep seeing brightness and a sidewalk
>>
will anything happen between me and this Capricorn guy this month?
>>
>>17908803
I can't get a read from you. A different pick maybe?
>>
>>17908805
>>17908789
meant for
>>
File: lupin.jpg (350KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
lupin.jpg
350KB, 1280x720px
>>17908678
Queen of Swords, 9 of Disks, 6 of Disks, 2 of Wands, Death

Yeah this looks really good. Though it seems like you'll need to work on dreaming in general a bit more before lucidity can be yours often

telling yourself that you'll become lucid while asleep a few dozen times a day may feel silly, but it's an investment (the 9) of only a short amount of your time (the 6 and 2). other investments of short amounts of total time im sure you can come up with. Here's another - writing in a journal all you can remember when you wake up, without fail, even if it's just 'i don't remember anything'

The queen of swords is basically... the shield, if you will... When dreaming intensely, with more presence and memory, you'll easily run into... troubling stuff.

In the times you are not fully lucid (a pretty rare state, and for good reason i won't go into) it is best to have a feeling of going with the flow, of intense curiosity and easy bravery.
It'll make dreams more of adventures and less of ordeals... You can't remember that directly, but me telling you is supposed to change something. Not sure if I really believe the cards or not on that one...

Oh and Death, well
Let's just say dreaming will give you some perspective on death and life and various things. Perspective is good, and you need it.

Don't get too wrapped up in lucidity even though it may be enticing. Maintain control and composure as well as you can. Do what is positive for your personality, not otherwise. Especially since the long term outcome on this one is unclear to me...
>>
>>17908805
No. I am off tonight but it feels like something negative is blocking. Might be you or them. Not sure which. There is a slight chance but the vide says no
>>
File: NTL-00458-4[1].jpg (289KB, 1600x1600px) Image search: [Google]
NTL-00458-4[1].jpg
289KB, 1600x1600px
>>17908809
maybe this pic will work? :)
>>
>>17908789
>Please notice me Dx
>Uriel
>Male
>Sagittarius
>21
>Desc: Mid sized, light brown long hair, kind of hispanic.
>Query: What will be the future of my relationship? She really loves me, or just nothing?... what shall i do?
>>
>>17908813
; _;, thanks for the reading. will it ever?
>>
File: Gayley_and_Leconte[1].jpg (1MB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
Gayley_and_Leconte[1].jpg
1MB, 2048x1536px
>>17908789
Do you see an improvement happening in my love life this summer?
>>
>>17908815
Haha, sorry, not tonight. I'm done, just trying to help the tripfags and bump my shit. I will tell you this. And it's not a reading it's just what I've learned.

Melatonin (especially that brand) is great to aid in lucid dreaming. Take you like 4 or 5 (if you normally take 2 a night) and half fun. Good luck with love though. I suck at love
>>
File: Machiavelli.jpg (103KB, 1482x785px) Image search: [Google]
Machiavelli.jpg
103KB, 1482x785px
>>17908789
tell me what do you see regarding my emotional state in the near future.
im not very hapy atm
>>
>>17908816
See
>>17908804
>>
File: one of blades.jpg (582KB, 1440x900px) Image search: [Google]
one of blades.jpg
582KB, 1440x900px
>>17908696
shokugeki hahah

5 of Disks, The Tower

it's gonna be harder the less confident and happy you are

i'm really worried here. it would be such a neat relationship

you know what im sticking around for a while, let's say mondays, fridays and saturdays, and i'd like you to update me on this stuff, because the path you're on well
there aren't interesting choices at present point in time, but very soon things will happen. i really hope you can be brave enough to at least have a hand in causing these developments, as it will be more in your favor that way.
might be that it'll happen before friday, even in which case, good luck bro :]

Sorry there's not much to say right now for some reason. Maybe i'm not seeing well enough or you're supposed to figure/decide something on your own, or maybe there just isn't much to see hahah

keep your head, and follow your heart
the heart thing takes priority over the head thing though, for you at this time....
>>
>>17908789
Will he fall hard for me?
>>
>>17908811
>You can't remember that directly, but me telling you is supposed to change something. Not sure if I really believe the cards or not on that one...

Wat.
I mean everything else is just kind of okay, that makes sense, perspective is good yeah. I expect that it won't be all roses and unicorns with old memories popping up and shit. I should put forth some effort to do the reality checks, yeah. But that the idea of something changing by knowing some part of it early is confusing/eerie to say the least. I mean I remember a lot of my dreams, so there is a good chance of something there. But I've just been scratching my head for a while here going the fuck could this even be/change?
>>
>>17908849
Thanks for the read. I'll try to keep you updated, but it's not like I've been idling around however. I've asked her to attend an event with me early next month, but that's still kind of up in the air and I don't really expect her to make any other move. Tbh, I' getting tired of trying to figure something out...
>>
File: determination.png (551KB, 1426x807px) Image search: [Google]
determination.png
551KB, 1426x807px
sorry was distracted for a bit

>>17908708
4 of Swords, yes it will improve but you need to chill out and also branch out. Thats it for that one, simple as can be

Justice i don't see anyone you know that's worth pursuing, so expect it to be a new person you meet. Don't appear too interested though, hah. Just get to know people first
Then if they seem to be hitting on you, and you like them, then it should be fine
Just get to know lots of people. Not just for increasing your chances of sex/romance, but you're supposed to have more friends and acquaintances as well. You need to be stable in order to do your calling as well as you can

>>17908731
Nope, not supposed to for whatever reason. I'll tell you about YOU, though

Ace of Disks
Be more proactive socially and more productive outside of social stuff. Have stuff you do that you can feel alright about telling people is an interest or hobby of yours
Get outside and talk to people as much as you are comfortable with, and then a little bit more than that

Prince of Wands
You can be seductive and all just take it less seriously. Don't take the attractive person less serious though hah. They're still people despite their hotness XD

Just see yourself from the outside a bit from the perspective that you're pretty cool. I'd say don't get too big an ego, but I think a big ego would actually be healthy on you....
>>
File: th.jpg (15KB, 213x300px) Image search: [Google]
th.jpg
15KB, 213x300px
>>17908862
you'll have more fantastical dreams and see scary and bizzare and sad stuff probably is what i was trying to warn of...
as for the fact of changing, it has to do with how i, a 'trusted' third party (here because i'm in the position of knowledge/authority) told your subconscious directly a certain advice
The movie 'inception' named this effect 'inception'

>>17908906
yeah i can only help so many people so youll have to wait as its not that urgent

will get to work on the rest starting with >>17908736 but first im gonna take a break for a while. itd be nice if another reader picked up slack.....
>>
>>17908939
ERRMERGERD, inceptioooon. Well that, aside from the negative side effects, sounds nice. Mine are rather mundane for the most part and could use the willy wonka treatment. Thanks
>>
something came up ill be back friday sorry to all the people i skipped

the answer to shinjis btw is yes youll do good its hot hahah
>>
>>17909129
good, i hope its gonna be fine.
whats hot? the qt?
>>
File: download.jpg (10KB, 259x195px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
10KB, 259x195px
>>17908616
Im a woman, early 20's, close to depression. Feeling crushed and sad right now. Usually very shy and introverted, very emotional. Likes to be alone most of time. Dont trust people in general. Have been hurt by many.

My question is when will the sadness and grief leave my life. When I will be happy at last. Will I meet someone to give me happiness or I will find it myself.
>>
>>17909182
I pulled a ridiculous number of cards to do this reading, but it boils down to this:

You're in your early 20s, so you're young still, so don't freak out. And don't deny yourself future good connections because of past bad ones. Just filter new people.

The reading also indicates that nothing is stopping you from from achieving all of this and being happy any time in the next few days, weeks, months...

Just don't take years. Then that means you're doing it wrong. >:o
>>
>>17908616
Im a strong willed, previous extrovert, just trying to find balance and get my shit together.

Whats the best route to take regarding my brother and our house, to get satisfactory results?
>>
>>17909310
Approach things in a kind and fair manner with him...

...and then be absolutely ruthless.
>>
>>17909339
Hes a difficult man to work with. Its just been a few years now, and I feel Im being taken advantage of. Thanks for the read!
>>
>>17909278
Sorry the reading was bothersome for you. I have social anxiety which stops me a lot from doing things... will it get better?
>>
>>17909420
It wasn't at all bothersome!

>social anxiety
Treat that shit (therapy and/or medication). Suck it up. Get outside your comfort zone. Force yourself to interact with different groups/clubs. Yes.
>>
>>17909436
>Treat that shit (therapy and/or medication).
Im poor :D so sucks to be me.
>>
>>17908804

That's actually accurate though. Those sorts of readings might not be your thing but you still hit the mark. Just not sure what's currently happening that you speak of lol.
>>
File: 90mariner.jpg (236KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
90mariner.jpg
236KB, 1024x768px
Hi /div/ ill gonna be doing some readings for tonight (or today, depends on your timezone.. anyways) just provide your nickname, age, your personality and something about yourself (could be anything, doesnt matter).. dont forget your query, ofc.

Good night to all :)
>>
>>17909515
Ashley
I'm introverted and a little shy but I love to make people laugh.
I don't sleep a lot, or at least irregularly.

Will I be accepted into my first choice university? Thanks in advance,
>>
>>17909515
Jenna
Very shy but empathic person. Likes nature.
Is my family gonna move to Germany?
>>
>>17909515
Michel
Reserved when alone, gemini and number 6 of numerology
I like acting and music but I'm too shy to go for it!

Query is : Am I living my life purpose? If not how do I find it? And also will I succeed my desire soon? I just turned 19 I feel old because I haven't done anything for the past 6years..
>>
>>17909515
Vince, 25, calm. I like to bake cookies, even though I do it rarely.
I would like to have a general reading, please.
>>
>>17909515
dean
semi-introvert, very direct, curious.
like to write with a fountain pen.

Is the person i met last night trying to help me or just messing with me?
>>
File: Red-na-nb.jpg (67KB, 640x426px) Image search: [Google]
Red-na-nb.jpg
67KB, 640x426px
>>17909524
Five of swords
You will be accepted to your first choice of university but it seems like it would be with sacrifice.

I wish you all the luck in world in your endeavors :)
>>
File: 106.jpg (66KB, 660x370px) Image search: [Google]
106.jpg
66KB, 660x370px
>>17909525
The Emperor reversed
The card doesnt say anything about your family moving to Germany but I feel like the card is warning you about something bad when that happens. I wish you and your family guidance and that no bad things would happen.
>>
>>17909515
Kim
Female
A loner, creative, drawn to art and beauty. Strange, awkward, crazy and weird.
Am I be able to find a good man for myself anytime soon?
>>
>>17909515
Aaron 21 heavily introverted and my best friend is an elderly cat.
Thanks
>>
>>17909603
>>17909515
Forgot my query,
What is at the end of my trip?
>>
>>17909555
(Situation) King of wands reversed
I see the king of wands as the person having a good control in his life but is a very bad sign when reversed. I feel that your life is out of control right now. It does not need to be 'crazy' for your life to be out of control. It may be that your life choices are slowly heading you to defeat.

(problem) The Emperor
stability, power, reason, confidence power. I see that your problem lies with you denying yourself. I feel that you might know your condition in life, vaguely maybe, but you just shrug it off.

(solution) 2 of cups
a very lovely card. The card tells me to look for a partner in life. it doesnt need to be romantic tho. Someone who would be by your side and would guide you through your way.

I sense you are a good person anon. You may just be somewhat lost in your life right now but i believe someone would enter into your life and would take you to show your true purpose in life.

i really think this answers you being not doing anything in your life for the past 6 years. But I believe a partner would show you the way for your queries.

I highly request a feedback about the situation and your problem. Thank you very much and best of luck :)
>>
>>17909515
mel, 19, im very shy because im anxious on everyones opinions on me, so i usually avoid interaction as a whole because of that, i like to hike a lot

whats up with nick, am i just overthinking?
>>
File: images.jpg (9KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
9KB, 275x183px
>>17909557
Past
9 of swords reversed
I guess you have a worry free past. With this card reveres.. well.. I feel that you had overcome your worries in the past.

Present
5 of swords
You may be experiencing a situation right now where your self is to be tested. Things would come and go. You would feel pain or sorrow but i believe that after this, you will see it through and be happy with yourself.

Future
Page of cups
I see yourself to be involved with something that fires up your passion in the future or something that will take most of your attention.

You have a very good life anon. Please be very happy with your life :).

Also, i highly request a feedback about my reading for you. Thank you very much :)

BTW, I will only be answering only up until to >>17909646
Im getting pretty tired now but i very much like to help as many people that I could. :)

>>17909609
>>17909603
Can I ask a picture of your cat? :)
>>
>>17909573
10 of pentacles (reversed)
She (or he. I really think that she is a girl) only just want you because of your money.. Or just wants to mess up your stability right now. So yes.. Shes just trying to mess with you
>>
>>17909601
Try kik more?
lol.

Anyways.
The Moon
Im sorry but the cards would not answer your query clearly.
I believe that the cards want you to be more relaxed and not feed your mind with things relating to love or relationship. The Gods may have something very good (or very bad) for you.

I wish you the best of luck tho.
>>
File: images (1).jpg (7KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
7KB, 259x194px
>>17909603
>>17909609
I really wished that I saw your cat
Anyways

Ace of swords (reversed)
The card suggested failure in the end of your trip. Im very sorry to draw this card for you. Please make this divination as a guide for your trip and be wary so that you would see light instead of darkness
>>
>>17909635
Thanks for the reading Anon I will explain to you my situation

I left school last year because I didn't like it.. I have no friends/work so I was chilling at home with a huge depression all winter then I realized in May that I was wasting so much time.. Due to that I wanted my driving license so I am passing it right now.. I'm also trying to find a passion too, I am currently trying to make music!

Well all I want is a girlfriend, a car, and a ton of money(I hope that doesn't sound selfish)
>>
File: images (2).jpg (9KB, 284x177px) Image search: [Google]
images (2).jpg
9KB, 284x177px
>>17909646
10 of wands (reversed)
He may just be physically exhausted or he had some opportunities he wanted that were missed. Please be supportive to him :)
>>
>>17909515

Jobby
Introverted & funny
I like watering my grandad's garden

General career outlook reading?
>>
>>17909666
Thank you for the reading, and for the nice cars.

I'm thinking about your answer. Since I know I have a nice life, but sometimes I think I only see and feel it that way because, like you've said, I try to overcome things which might worry me. Which makes me wonder if I really overcome these things or just ignore them, seal them away?

At this moment I'm trying to learn new things which I thought I was never good at, maybe those are the tests you are talking about, or maybe it's something regarding my job, since I've got a task which is kinda unusual but interesting, or it could be something with my wife, like I'm being tested if I can support her emotionally like she would want it (we had an argument about it recently, that I don't see her sorrow).

I kinda feel like the future is sort of already here. Or I just want to believe that my current hobby which takes away all my thoughts currently is the one which will go to the next step in the future. Or maybe it's something totally new? I'm happy, regardless, that there will be something I can feel passionate about.

Thank you very much, again! Best wishes to you!
>>
>>17909741
thank you
>>
File: tumblr_nwgyht2Hog1s60lw1o2_1280.jpg (29KB, 720x479px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nwgyht2Hog1s60lw1o2_1280.jpg
29KB, 720x479px
>>17909739
Please do continue doing music! I highly recommend that. With me being a musician as well, music really is a very good passion to pursue. Also, i dont think anybody doesnt like music, right? Make the music you play express the emotions that you cant portray.

>>17909745
Thank you very much for sharing your life. I was kinda nervous that my reading for you was far off but I think it turned out good. Also, why not try baking more often? Do the things you like more and remember, food is always the key to a woman's depression (and comfort of course, but you get it. lol)

>>17909744
Im sorry anon I will not be able to read for you right now. Im very much exhausted for reading tonight and I still need to study for a quiz tomorrow. Anyways, Ill be making this an air query and would ask other readers to answer your request.

Good day everyone and thank you for all the people who asked for a reading. Ill see you all again soon (after a very long hiatus) :)
>>
File: 7738709.png (94KB, 552x325px) Image search: [Google]
7738709.png
94KB, 552x325px
Doing 2 readings, if any scryers are on I'll be happy to do an extra one in exchange for a scry. I'm still a beginner, so take everything with a pinch of salt.

I need a name, age, description of yourself and those involved, location and query.
>>
>>17909836
Kaka
Female
Average cancer.
Is my stepfathers company succeed?
Hes Leo, 33 years old, have 2 other kids.
>>
>>17909836
I'm a scryer, what's your query?
>>
File: 5ca (1).jpg (81KB, 570x558px) Image search: [Google]
5ca (1).jpg
81KB, 570x558px
>>17909841
I did a 1 card spread and drew the 4 of swords. This doesn't really bear much on your fathers company, as it represents respite and rest after some sort of bad event. I'm not sure if something has recently gone wrong within your family or your fathers company, but if it has right now is the time for rest and planning your next moves wisely.

This didn't really give you much of a direct answer, sorry,

>>17909851
Just wondering if you could scry my next girlfriend haha, are you wanting a tarot in exchange?
>>
>>17909858
You / Her: 6 of Swords / 7 of Swords
Circumstances of the Meeting: The Hermit, supported by 2 of Wands (Reversed) and Death (Reversed)
Advice / Projected Outcome: King of Cups (Reversed) / Queen of Cups

I saw a huge campus, or what seems to be one. There were lots of people around, and the floor were red bricks. Quite a blurry vision, I must say, but I saw a green-haired chick standing out the most of the crowd. This may perhaps be your next romantic opportunity, and it seems you're going to meet her at a transitory phase of your life. She's going to be the same, too - the both of you will be at a different phase of your lives when you meet each other, such as starting a new job or school.

See, when you meet her, you're going to be lonely as fuck wondering if there's any point in pursuing romance anymore. She's going to prove you wrong in many ways. I kind of think here you're going to first notice her in a crowd, and actually meet her at a sort of social gathering (parties, etc.). Your advice would be to let your emotions run wild here, because this chick seems to be the emotionally responsive type - logical thinking won't get you this victory, but emotional intelligence here will be your ticket to triumph.

You're a nice person, I think. And she's going to be quite the "party" type, but you can tame this aspect of hers over time. Just try not to be too much of a pushover.

>are you wanting a tarot in exchange?
I already had one from you:
>>17907038

It was great. Thanks again, and good luck.
>>
>>17909871
Oh! Didn't realize you were the same guy haha. Thanks for the reading! This really makes sense to me, thanks a bunch again!
>>
>>17909871
what spread is that?
>>
>>17909874
No worries, good luck.

>>17909933
It's BV's spread, which I find to be really good for queries such as these.

You scry a physical appearance, then divine with cards how they meet, at which point of their life, etc.

>credit goes to BV, of course.
>>
File: Lao-Tzu-Quotes-25-The-Best-Ones.jpg (164KB, 659x412px) Image search: [Google]
Lao-Tzu-Quotes-25-The-Best-Ones.jpg
164KB, 659x412px
I'll do some, I can't do readings for how long something will be. But I can say if it will be in your favor or not usually.
>Name/Alias
>Age
>Sign
>Say Thanks and if it made you feel better or not after if you could.
>>
>>17910030

James
Virgo
Uh what girl is scoping me out right now? I can't tell which.

Thank you in advance
>>
>>17910030
>Mia
>20
>Virgo
>My query is if I will find love soon?
>>
>>17910030
>if it made you feel better
Now I'm curious as to how you deliver bad news
>>
File: blue.jpg (209KB, 900x506px) Image search: [Google]
blue.jpg
209KB, 900x506px
>>17910045
I can't say who exactly but I'll tell you how a relationship will go if you get into one.
I drew wheel of fortune which means that you are getting some good luck! This means that there definitely is a girl that has their eye on you!

I also drew the Hanged Man.
You feel like you're a victim of circumstance! Which girl is the right choice! Who do you choose? Just have faith that things will resolve themselves overtime and whatever the outcome it will ultimately be to your benefit.

Ah and next I draw the Fool!
This makes complete sense even more! This shows and strengthens my idea that you are just afraid of making the wrong decision and that there is a warning that foolhardy actions could lead to major problems.Perhaps you feel that you don't have control over a situation, either personal or professional. You may feel unable to complete a task or stay in a current relationship and fear the consequences of your decisions. Perhaps you know deep down that what you want isn't really such a good thing.

For the next I draw Judgement.
Brand new potential, an opportunity which once given must not be ignored, a new project, decision or relationship that could affect the rest of your life - all are indicated here.
You will enjoy success and enjoyment for past efforts, events will pick up a pace and the outcome will be quicker than expected.

I also draw the Emperor
You may be overambitious at this time.
Success may remain just out of your reach for a while.
Are you being assertive and positive enough? Or are you using aggressive, bullying tactics to no avail?
Do not misuse your authority.
On a different note.
If you have requested help from a strong, successful man don't let him bully you - he either helps or leaves you to get on with things yourself.

For the likely outcome I draw the Magician.
This is a period of positive action with great potential. You are full of self-belief, feeling very empowered and will have the ability to think on your feet.
>>
>>17910030
Richardson
M
Cancer
Near future reading please and thank you
>>
any scryers want to trade a reading?
>>
File: indigo.jpg (811KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
indigo.jpg
811KB, 1920x1080px
>>17910051
Well I hope you do! Let's see. For soon i'll just say this year, so it's a definite period.

How you feel about yourself I draw Wheel of Fortune.
It's basically the same thing I said for the other guy. Perhaps you saw someone and are feeling some potential?

For what you want most I draw the Lovers.
I don't think much needs to be said about this one. Perfect card.

Your fears I draw Strength.
You are afraid of lacking the willpower or strength to deal with pursuing a relationship or maintaining it? It really does take a go-getter to pursue these things. Don't fear! Feeling negative and listening to all your fears only creates failure and lost opportunities! Be brave and work compassionately and persistently with your love life! You'll find someone!

For what lies ahead I draw the fool.
The world is your playground. An exciting time full of fun and wonderful experiences. Your confidence should be held high! You're 20 after all You have your whole life ahead of you!

For what else is hindering you. I draw judgement.
Don't stop chasing a possibility just because you are afraid. If you do you will lose out. The world is your sandbox and has all new toys but you choose to ignore it, afraid of getting sand in the eyes? Do not ignore the new opportunities being presented to you - a decision, new job or relationship could change your life for the better. Do not refuse change when change at this time is vital - feel the fear and do it anyway.
Outcomes may well be delayed. However, this is a time for positive action and not passiveness.

This one is huge, final outcome is the tower.
A period of dramatic change and upheaval - however this period of change will herald a new beginning.

It is time to re-evaluate. Sometimes, as difficult as the disappointment has been to take, change can create new possibilities you never dreamed of.

A lot of shit is going to go down. Be persistent and try to be positive. Conquer your fears and you will reap reward.
>>
>>17910074
Why are you looking for a scryer specifically?
>>
>>17910082
for an appearance
>>
>>17910030
Cat
Gemini
Pls give love reading
>>
File: space.jpg (399KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
space.jpg
399KB, 1920x1200px
>>17910073
Hmm since you want near future I suppose I'll do this month.
Since this is just a basic reading i'll just say on what may get in your way.
For what's getting in the way this month I draw the tower.
However hard you try to control events they just won't go your way.

Unexpected challenges, upheaval and disappointment will bring expectations to an end.

Subconsciously you may have wanted a solution - you just didn't expect it to happen this way.

Use this period of change as an opportunity for a new beginning.

If you have been planning to move home you will be experiencing setbacks.

For what's helping you I drew High Priestess.
Listen to your gut, don't be afraid. This is a time to be positive and proactive to prevent loss of momentum, delays and stagnation.

Likely outcome I draw The emperor.
Expect success and achievement for your goals.
If you have been victim of ill-will this month do not worry, you shall come out in the end.
If you have placed your trust in your father, husband/partner or another man of significance in your life, they will come up trumps for you.
>>
>>17910078
I hold your reading in high esteem because it is true. I am scared but I will try.

Reading made me feel slightly nervous but thanks!
>>
>>17910086
Those are easy. What are you looking for?
>>
>>17910092
I wish you all the luck in the world. Everyone should have a partner of some sort.
>>
>>17910030
>>17909841
Hello I want to ask if you could give me a reading.
>>
>>17910095
how about you? what reading do you want? i would really love a scry of my future boyfriend
>>
File: 20160711_093428.jpg (3MB, 4160x2340px) Image search: [Google]
20160711_093428.jpg
3MB, 4160x2340px
23 M
Scorpio

Why am I so distrustful?
>>
File: red.jpg (161KB, 1170x999px) Image search: [Google]
red.jpg
161KB, 1170x999px
>>17910087
Another love reading, I guess it's in the air. I'll do one for these 6 months because my gut tells me it's something short-termish.

Ohhh I drew death for how you feel in this moment.
Looks like a relationship came to an end recently? Rejected maybe? Something must've ended and you may feel down. Don't. New endings lead to something better in the end, as they were not meant to be. Don't feel too bad.

For what you want the most is the card Strength.

Sure you may desire a lover, but what you really want is the strength and confidence to recollect and chase that.It is important to come from a place of love and tolerance though, not aggression. Put your fears to rest and develop a positive attitude and you'll reap richer rewards.

For your fear I draw High priestess.
You are feeling uneasy and insecure, something in your gut is saying "be careful, all is not as it seems" - something just doesn't feel right. Delay any decisions or actions until you have answered your concerns.

What's on your side I draw Justice.
There is a karmic power to the Justice card, reward for the good deeds you have done in the past.

This is a period of good luck even if you don't know why you are being so favored.

You will approach any issues concerning relationships or business affairs with calm, balanced logic and any claim will go in your favor. That's what this card says anyway! You have it in you!

For what's working against you I draw Hierophant.
You are simply struggling to conform to others expectations of you and everybody has an opinion of what you should do.
Seek out advice or wise counsel if you wish, but accepting who you really are and going after what you want instead of what others want for you is the most important.

For likely outcome I draw The Empress.
This is a truly creative and fertile time.
The Empress symbolizes abundance, joy and happiness, and reassurance - a firm foundation for future progress.
You are young. The world is your sandbox.Enjoy Life.
>>
>>17910109
>>17910095
>>17910087
Any of you mind scrying something for me? I don't mind trading a read.
>>
File: space_wall.jpg (2MB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
space_wall.jpg
2MB, 3840x2160px
>>17910098
In order to read, I must have a question, and the following.
>Name/Alias
>Age
>Sign
>Say Thanks and if it made you feel better or not after if you could.
>>
>>17910109
Early 20s, straight light brown hair down to about eyebrow level, clean shaven, slightly tanned skin, skinny-looking. I get a doormat vibe from him, somewhat awkward. He gives off the vibe of a liberal arts student as well, but I'm not as sure about that part, though I think he's taking lower-level classes because I saw a large auditorium like you have with 200-student classes. His voice is slightly twangy, but I've heard much worse.

What kind of queries do you read well, and what do you use?

>>17910117
One last one. What do you need scried?
>>
>>17910123
>slightly tanned
>liberal arts student
pls no...

tarot and love readings
>>
>>17910123
I don't know if you could do time, but I started doing an intense meditation which focuses across the spine and deeply impacts my entirety and i'm dedicated to doing it daily from now on. I'm wondering how long it will take until I can actually see major changes.
If not that can you see what i'm capable of?
I don't mind posting a description of myself if it's needed.
>>
>>17910030
>Bambina
>18
>Leo
>What do you see happening with my crush?
>>
>>17910128
>pls no...
It's next opportunity; it doesn't mean you have to take it. I once got a shockingly perfect description of a girl who really liked me, but she was batshit fucking crazy. See what I mean?

>tarot and love readings
>love readings
Meh. Go for it, I guess. Reading for finding a girl I like, thanks.

>>17910131
I'd rather give more time and attention to occult/spiritual queries. Send me an email, and I'll get to it when I have time and energy to give it proper attention:
[email protected]
>>
>>17910142
past: 4 of pentacles
a man is hoarding money in this card. in the past you were witholding affection from a girl or keeping a secret from them because of money. stinginess were holding you back from each other.

present: 5 of wands
men are fighting in this card. there is going to be a fight when you find a girl. she might have others interested in here who will not give her up without a fight.

future: 7 of wands
the fight is not over, in this card a man is defending himself from the sticks. all the men from the conflict in the five of wands might have ganged up on you which can hint at you finding success from the girl in the present. enjoy the success but be careful of the rivals that come along with the girl.
>>
>>17910167
Not this shit again...Well, it's more promising than I expected. Thanks, have a good one.
>>
>>17910121
Kaka
Cancer
Will my stepfathers company succeed?
>>
>>17910121
>Florian
>26
>Leo
Is there a future for me and my crush?
>>
>>17910121
Luna
Pisces
I've been single for more than 5 years now , do you see me getting into a relationship soon?
>>
>>17910191
>>
>>17910121
Annie
Libra
Are the feelings mutual? Or is it platonic?
Also I can read some runes if people like! Specifc questions would be preferred!!
Thanks in advance!
>>
>>17910200
hi
can i have some runes for romance this month?
thanks
>>
>>17908198
>>17908272
>>17908278

I'm >>17908177
Kinda late reply, but thank you very much. I'll save this for deeper reading and analysing, maybe it can give me some clues.

If anyone else wants to read me, please do. I'm feeling so lost that any advice or suggestion will be of use.
>>
>>17910217
From what I gather things look pretty good! Peace and prosperity, but before that you have to look and really evaluate what you want in life
>>
>>17910232
t-thanks
>>
>>17910200
Would you mind reading some runes.
Last night I was walking home from work. My vision was blurred, possibly cause my glasses were covered in dust from work and while looking down I suddenly saw a tall shadow in the shape of a man. It was almost elegant. I feel like this is an omen of some kind.
M
Gemini
>>
>>17910235
In other words some insight of what the fuck it could've been would be nice cus it freaked me out and I ran home the rest of the way.
>>
>>17910200
Is anything going to happen with M or T?
>>
>>17910235
For sure! Ill just be a few moments!!
Also what kind of vibe did you get from him?
>>17910243
Can i get some info about you?
>>
>>17910200
Mutual was repeated in my head by a manly sounding voice, but it kind of faded away. This tells me that its mutual for now but if you don't act out his will fade.

Please tell me about my next lover.
>>
>>17910255
My friends call me a weeaboo and I have resigned to 3d pleasures. M is a childhood acquantince and T is from the now.
>>
>>17910255
Primarily danger, like I was going to be attacked or hunted down. He seemed malevolent, perhaps even sadistic. I felt like I was being watched as I ran home.
>>
>>17910255
>>17910272
Also just to clarify it was not my own shadow. It stood in front of me about 10 feet away.
>>
>>17910069

That's one hell of a read. I hope things are as positive as you say
>>
>>17910121
Devan
Pisces
Are Mason, Joey and I going to make it as a band; also what instruments should we play.
>>
>>17910272
Alright so, I hate to say this but it doesn't look good, I see a lot of conflict and it looks like itll try and wear you down, I would probably suggest doing some shit like cleansing just in case, but I also think you can get over this with well thought actions! I believe in you!
>>
>>17910323
Cleansing, how so?
>>
>>17910263
Yes actually! I couldn't deciver which but I pulled a rune that points pretty heavily to sex and romance. Best of luck!!
>>
>>17908596
Thank you for the reading.
This does make sense, I just got out of a break up and I'm still friend with my ex. She's with someone new and she still texts me and things. But we're just friends, but our previous relationship was hell. Things have fast forwarded in my life, and now I'm becoming independent and being busy. Hanging out with friends and being busy helps, but I need to write and meditate more... Something is still holding me back, and I'm trying too hard to fit in. This clashes with my use of being normal and it makes me a double edged sword.

I appreciate the reading though, I'll continue to do concentration meditation and tackle life.
>>
>>17910331
Burning sage, or even a prayer of light would probably go a long ways, but other than that I would say do your best not to focus on it or encourage it
>>
>>17910342
Alright then, thanks for the reading.
>>
>>17910334
Thank you.
>>
>>17910258
Thats so nerve wracking!! Do you have any suggestions of how I should? Just from one anon to another? Ahaha hes a childhood friend (thank yu btw!!)

As for your future lover, they seem like they'll be very interesting, in that they'll be very protective, but also prone to outbursts, and kind of wild in the sack, very passionate in their convictions and just about everything! Sounds fun to me
>>
>>17910350
No problem, take care! Also mayne research Shadow people and see if it rings a bell?
>>
File: peons.jpg (52KB, 641x556px) Image search: [Google]
peons.jpg
52KB, 641x556px
>>17910200
Hey Annie, i'm pooped now but I can do a your reading if you're willing to trade for a rune one.
Deal?
>>
>>17910357
Thanks, just a warning:there's no going back from this if you confess. Friendship will be forever changed. I'd take it extra slow just to be sure, try flirting with him first and see how he responds. See how he responds if you are touchy with him. If he's receptive and doesn't look disgusted then he wants it too.
>>
>>17910382
Yeah for sure! What can I do for you?>>17910385
Thank you so much for the advice! And I mean we've cuddled before so thats good news! Even if he's said im like a sister anskdbskdbdjd
>>
>>17910396
I don't know too much about runes.
I don't know if you could do time, but I started doing an intense meditation which focuses across the spine and deeply impacts my entirety and i'm dedicated to doing it daily from now on. I'm wondering how long it will take until I can actually see major changes.

If you can't do time or if you are awesome enough to do another question relating to this, i'm wondering how this will boost for what i'm capable of.
Thanks a shit ton. I'm working on yours now.
>>
>>17910409
I unfortunately don't know how to do timeframes but I can do most other things if you like!
>>
>>17910426
Whoops didnt see that second part gimme a few and Ill work on that!
>>
>>17910396
For how you feel about the situation I draw the Fool.
You feel discontent or uneasy and feel a need for a change in your life, a new direction, perhaps even an adventure. You might not know where you want to go, just that you don't want to stay where you are.

It's a time for optimism and major decisions - unexpected influences could have a powerful effect on your decision-making. Ask yourself, 'is what I desire really the right thing for me'?

For what you want most right now is the Strength Card.
I've said this in a different reading but I think you already know what you really want. It's the guy, you know that. But what you NEED is strength and willpower to see through and achieve that want. I'll also say this as i've said before.
It is important to come from a place of love and tolerance though, not aggression. Put your fears to rest and develop a positive attitude and you'll reap richer rewards.

For your fears I draw the justice card.
I suppose from what I grab from this is that you're afraid of everything not being leveled out and being able to communicate easily to make things work out.

For what's going for you is the Death card.
A time of absolute endings and brand new beginnings, your life is going through a period of great transformation.

Whilst change may be difficult, or even painful, you will pull through.

You will be free for a brand new phase in your life.
(cont)
>>
File: space2.jpg (78KB, 783x559px) Image search: [Google]
space2.jpg
78KB, 783x559px
>>17910439
>>17910426
For what may get in the way is The Chariot.
Watch out for being too arrogant or letting that ego of yours get over inflated. Nobody likes a know it all.

Watch that temper too. Aggressive bullying behavior will only set you back. If this doesn't sound like you, beware of someone like this who could set you back.

This is a time of movement and change, and conflicts ending in victory, so don't give up.

Final outcome is Lovers
Love is coming into your life even if you really can't see where from at this time.
If you are on your own a new lover will soon enter your life.
If you are in an unhappy relationship you have a choice to make - go with your heart, take the risk. Greater happiness is ahead of you.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Overall a lot of changes are going to happen but if you are persistent because of the chariot it will work in your favor in the end. As above so below.
Work on yourself in improving how you feel about yourself and habits that are beneficial to you and you will find that instead of actually having to work for them as hard, because you have good habits it's almost as good things flock towards to you like a magnet.

I guess if you're not good with time frames do you mind reading for how it will improve my workings and maybe what i'll be able to do if I stick to working at it everyday?
>>17910409
>>
>>17910445
can you do one more query, please?
>>
>>17910461
I suppose I could just do a bit more until i'm tired again. I'll do yours at least.
>>
File: 6wGCVmv.jpg (32KB, 316x480px) Image search: [Google]
6wGCVmv.jpg
32KB, 316x480px
mane can you tarot me up too i really dont have a question atm
malenerino
male
>>
>>17910470
thank, you...what can i expect for the next 2 weeks

male
virgo
>>
Hi everybody, I'm going to scry for a bit. I'm still a beginner but will give my best! All i need is your query and gender.
>>
>>17910490
Do you do literal, figurative/allegorical, or both?
>>
>>17910490
Male, I'd like a scry on an occult work named "i" I'm currently considering.
>>
>>17910445
Want to do a reading for a reading? I'm still sort new, but you seem like a pro so any advice you can give would be greatly appreciated.
>>
>>17910476
How you feel about situation:The Devil
You are feeling that the temptation of a certain relationship, pastime or other form of pleasure is too hard to resist - it's almost addictive. Question your motives, these sorts of situations aren't generally good news.

You may also have rather low self-esteem at this time and feel that there's not much hope for the future. Don't doubt your abilities - try to be more positive. Think carefully, you can still change direction.

What you want:The Justice Card

The cards suggest that what you most want at this time is for a fair and right outcome whether it concerns relationships or business affairs. You feel that you are in the right and that any decision or agreement to be made should be in your favor

Fears:The Tower

You are afraid your world is falling apart: you're experiencing sudden changes and disruption and you don't know what to do.

Perhaps subconsciously you've wanted a solution to an issue but didn't quite expect things to have turned out as they have. Use this change as an opportunity for a new beginning.

What's on your side: Death Card

A time of absolute endings and brand new beginnings, your life is going through a period of great transformation.

What's against you: Strength
Your negativity and lack of self-control are your real enemies.

If you are finding certain addictions in your life are taking a hold, be it smoking or drinking for example, look inward for your heart's true strength and self-belief.

Change your attitude and be positive and you will reap great rewards.

Likely Outcome:The Lovers
Love is coming into your life even if you really can't see where from at this time.

If you are on your own a new lover will soon enter your life.

If you are in an unhappy relationship you have a choice to make - go with your heart, take the risk.
Best of luck.
>>
>>17910112
>>17910087
sorry for the delay
tahnks for the read, everything seems like its going to be good.

im sorry im not a scryer unless you want some cold-reading type of stuff
>>
>>17910498
All things are appreciated my friend. I am in high spirits today. The fact that you say I seem like a pro is flattering. I do try my best.
I don't mind trading!
>>
>>17910490
My name is Frank.
Scry for me what you see happening to me if I do some scary demonology.
the /sum/ threads have me intrigued
>>
>>17910526
I don't need to be a reader to tell you that you're going to have a bad time.
>>
>>17910512
Great! Could you just do a general future reading for me? What kind of reading would you like?
>>
>>17910492
They are mostly figurative, I'm still learning

>>17910495
There's an abyss inside of a cave and this man with a black suit and grey hair put his face on it but it's pitch black. Black wires coming out of it, like tentacles are all over the man and grabs him inside the big hole. Some sticky black hands coming out of the walls trying to reach him as he goes down. It all happens so quickly and he reaches the other side floating in space, and stars orbiting around him in a microverse of his own.
>>
>>17910532
did you have a bad time when you tried it fellow anon?
>>
>>17910534
I was actually considering Planetary Magic for this, so this scry makes a lot of sense.

Thanks, I'll think more on this.
>>
>>17910536
No, I avoided it in order to avoid a bad time. Also, I generally don't take occult advice from 4chan, save for academic reference, and only if I feel the person is well-versed.
>>
>>17910445
Sorry for such a late reply! But for you I got gebo, which honestly shows how well on your path you are, it symbolises a balance of giving and recieving, gifts, and magical exchanges amoung many, so from what I can see it should enhance natural abilities and just empower magickal abilities! I hope that helps!!
>>
>>17910540
so how do you know ill have a bad time if you never tried it?
>>
File: redmist.jpg (2MB, 2560x1600px) Image search: [Google]
redmist.jpg
2MB, 2560x1600px
>>17910533
I don't mind doing a general but how do you want the timeline to be?
Like do you want it to be a general over the span of a week, month or year?
>>17910544
Thanks a lot. I was expecting those results. I really wish there was something for time though, doing this shit everyday is a pain in the ass but i'm glad I can do it.
>>
>>17910545
I've done plenty of readings for people who wanted to try goetia. The ones who had spent a massive amount of time hitting the books and had extensive background and preparation got "you'll only get a little fucked in the head." The ones who wanted to try it for shits and giggles got much much worse.
>>
>>17910545
I'm not that anon, but I don't suggest trying what /sum/ suggests either.

Read the Legemeton and do your own research instead of following a demonology-101-pastebin, or whatever.
>>
>>17910545
If I had to guess at anon's reasoning, it's probably because you mentioned /sum/
>>
>>17910553
Let's go for over the rest of the year. Do you need a description or anything from me?
>>
>>17910526
>do some scary demonology
>/sum/ threads
Really, nigga?
>>
File: redgreen.jpg (201KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
redgreen.jpg
201KB, 500x333px
>>17910564
Yeah you giving anything would be nice. This is good for general, I feel i'm more accurate on solving problems if you give me a more specific questions. Such as instead of general, how does my love life look this year.
>>17910526
I've fucked with demons before. All I can say is that they are real and to be very careful. I find it easier to avoid messing with them all together.
>>
File: No-No-No-Cat-Meme-02.gif (492KB, 450x302px) Image search: [Google]
No-No-No-Cat-Meme-02.gif
492KB, 450x302px
>>17910539
Thanks for the feedback, hope it all goes well for you.

>>17910526
Whoa this is interesting, I'll bite. Though I'm not sure what I'll be tapping into, not sure scrying is a reliable source of advice, take my words with caution ok?

Welp... I just saw a bedroom at night, windows with curtains open and the moonlight was entering, there was someone at the desk on the left to the door, their back to the window. A hard blow comes up opening the windows and something "transparent" enters and gives me such a bad vibe I get kicked out as soon as I look at them...

Pic related is my reaction...
Also take in account what others are saying, this doesn't feel good
>>17910540
>>17910555
>>17910556
>>17910571
>>
>>17910571
>>17910568
>>17910561
>>17910556
>>17910555
but im evil myself.
i just won a campaign as the chaos in warhammer.
so its going to go well id say.
>>
>>17910556
Fucking this. I've seen people there openly state they have no idea who Solomon is.
>>
>>17910574
OH SHIT, this guy know whats up
watch out ppl
>>
>>17910571
Let's go with love life for the year then! A description of me would be rather tall, brown hair and brown, slightly bushy eyebrows. Blue eyes. My nose has a weird bump near the top that's not really noticeable unless you get up close, I'm growing a beard at the moment but I'll I've got right now is scruff. Is that enough? Or do you need more?
>>
File: space-020.jpg (544KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
space-020.jpg
544KB, 1920x1080px
>>17910490
Male
I'm doing really intense kundalini shit daily now.
I hear it get's really crazy so I was wondering if you could scry me and see how crazy it'll get. Thanks.
>>
>>17910490
Female
How my future husband will look like.
>>
>>17910608
I see a lazy eye.
2 left feet.
and possibly an amputee (Pinky finger of one of his hands)
But he will have a rather large penis that will keep you happy.
>>
>>17910490
Male
What should I do tomorrow?
>>
File: background.jpg (3MB, 2560x1580px) Image search: [Google]
background.jpg
3MB, 2560x1580px
>>17910596
Love reading of the year.
For how you feel: The Devil
Seems like you may want that love too much. Don't be too thirsty my friend.
Always question motives and think if it's for the best.
You may suffer from low self-esteem at this time and feel that there's not much hope for what's to come. Don't doubt yourself. Think more positive. If you work at it you can still change direction.
Also you may beat yourself down and think that if you're working to improve yourself it's not enough. One step walked is better than not at all. Focus on the little things as they build up to something bigger.
Like a school of fish.

For what you want most I drew The Lovers
We already know what this means, you want love. But will you take the risk or carry on as you are? Remember about the devil card, think about the motives.
Not all love is bad, but will it support and help you grow into who you want to be?

Your fear summons the Temperance Card.
You are afraid that this period of harmony in your relationship or life in general is not going to last.

Perhaps you fear that a rival is going to cause conflict (or already has), threatening to upset the peace and tranquility you are enjoying. Any quarrels will be short-lived so just try and enjoy the moment for what it is.
If life is not joyful and tranquil at the moment you may fear that it never will be - take heart and be patient and life will soon have a sense of normality again.

For what is in your benefit the card Death is your friend.

Your mundane habitual life will be undergoing if it has not already.
(Cont)
>>
>>17910490
Female
My next bf please
>>
>>17910615
Oh, so its you? Could at least not lie about the penis.
>>
>>17910490
female
Do you see anything happening with me and T? Or m? thank you so much kind reader
>>
>>17910490
Male
What do I end up doing with my life?
Thanks alot
>>
>>17910490
Male
See any romance my summer?
>>
File: pinkish.jpg (1MB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
pinkish.jpg
1MB, 1920x1200px
>>17910596
>>17910629

Now I summon your enemy, one of the greatest hurdles for this year in your love life: The Magician
Someone, most likely male, isn't quite who they seem.

Trickery and deception can be cleverly disguised as charm and friendliness, so be sure that this person really does have your best interests at heart.

If someone who you feel wary of is presenting you with a business opportunity, be cautious and trust your instincts.

I ask for the likely outcome to appear: The Hermit
This is a time for you to be alone or may herald a time of loneliness. Take this time for quiet introspection and rest.

Don't worry, you will find the answers, but the Hermit signals a warning not to make hasty decisions.

If you have been unwell this is a time for rest and recuperation.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Overall this seems like a chaotic year for your love life. I feel as if you may find a girl and she may lead you, this is why the devil card is appearing. Therefore you're torn for if you should chase her and threaten the peace that you already have and take a risk. Of course anyone would feel uncomfortable doing that as being on the offensive in love take much courage. This may result in drastic changes no matter what choice you choose as you may come to think about this situation throughout the year working day to day. Not only do you have to worry about dealings with her or if it's the right thing to do, but to add more uncertainty there is a high possibility of a male rival. Overall all of this looks very unhealthy and I know that you are smart enough to see that it's unhealthy, but you just can't help but feel that you should say fuck it and do it anyway. This is the devil talking. Either way I feel that the likely card is correct.I have a feeling in my gut that this relationship with the girl will be bad(cont)
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (211KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
211KB, 1280x720px
>>17910596
>>17910661
Either way I feel that the likely card is correct.I have a feeling in my gut that this relationship with the girl will be bad for you. As dealings just seems clouded with uncertainty.
I think that the likely outcome for the Hermit is right on the mark on this one.
This is because you'll be thinking if you should go for it or not. Just don't be too reckless and try not to worry about it too much as it poisons the mind.
“If you are depressed you are living in the past.
If you are anxious you are living in the future.
If you are at peace you are living in the present.”

― Lao Tzu
I don't know if you can do general but just do whatever fits for you.
>>
>>17910669
Thanks a lot for the reading! It's insane how much detail you put into this haha. I've only really done 1 card and 3 card spreads up to now, I could attempt a 3 card one for your general future if that's what you're asking? Or do you have a more specific query?
>>
>>17910490
Male
What will happen with my relationship? is she cheating or planing to do so?
>>
>>17910600
Ah sure, I'm up for crazy things, let's see:
I see a man in a a forest, near a cabin, sitting in a lotus position, he is tall and lean, wears a white shirt with some details in blue/yellow/red. There's an inverted cone above his head, he has his eyes closed, it's daylight and I see trees moving with the wind, but they are moving in a different way, like the top rotates to the left and the bottom to the right and it starts to get buggy, like a corrupted jpg and the surrounds disappear and the man is different, sitting in another yoga position, with two fingers out, long beard and long hair, no shirt an a withe cloth pants. He has no more the cone on his head but some sort of light crown behind him.

>>17910608
That wasn't me >>17910615 I'll do yours now, no worries, I'll do my best to get a good description.
>>
>>17910674
Hmmmm. Mind telling me how you feel about the reading I did? I want to know how it resonated with you.
I suppose you could just look up if I feel if my workings are bearing fruit at the pace I am going in for this week.
If the answer is no, i'm going to have to try harder. Thanks.
>>17910679
Shit man that sounds pretty cool. How did you feel about it? I'm really interested. Any more details? What did you think about it?
Want a reading?
>>
>>17910490
female
and nick and i ever going to start dating, does he even like me now, what gives? im kinda torn on what to do
>>
>>17910490
Female
Does my crush like me the way I like him?
>>
>>17910629
may i have a general reading on my love life throughout the rest of the year will be as well?
>>
>>17910608
I see a tall man in his mid 20's, white, brown hair, light brown eyes, looks like a chad but has a gorgeous smile and perfect teeth. He sits alone in the corner of a restaurant but everybody seems to like him, he has a great energy.

>>17910623
Climb the Giza pyramid and get the first sun rays on the top. Watch out for the cops.
>>
File: happy Jonathan.gif (983KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
happy Jonathan.gif
983KB, 500x281px
>>17910686
It's made me feel uneasy for sure. I couldn't give you a definite answer on how true it is right now, as I feel many of the events you read into will take place when I go to college. The magician you talked about reminds me of someone I know who is going to the same college as me and has betrayed me in the past, though it could also represent someone entirely new. Full of knowledge though, I'm overjoyed(and a little jealous) at how much info you were able to put in!

I've never really done a reading like this before, I'm not really sure how a 3 card spread would work with this as, as far as I know they only work for past present and future. I'll do a 1 card spread here, but if you'd rather I attempt another spread just say.

I drew the upright page of wands. This represents a positive message of importance regarding your workings. I'd definitely say that your workings are bearing fruit in relation to this card.

Sorry for such a short reading, I'm buying more tarot books but at the moment I'm just stuck with the one so my descriptions might be a little bit lacking.

Thanks again for the reading! It was great!
>>
Could someone please give me a career reading?

22 Male Leo my name is Joseph
>>
>>17910706
I'm glad you like it so much. I started doing one card readings too.
If you ever need me just call. I'll try doing readings for you.
>>
>>17910631
I see this slim asian dude, with spikey hair wearing an open jacket and two girls next to him, giving out a Harajuku look. These two girls swirls around him, they look asian too, one wears black and a blue/purple lipstick and the other pink with light brown hair, he keeps walking and leave these two behind when sees a girl carrying books and wearing a plaid skirt waiting for a ride.

>>17910686
Yeah was a little trippy seeing the trees glitching, it gave me the vibe that the "real world" wasn't there, not in your body and the cone hat made me think of the tinman, but would be also a blockage from your consciousness to access the higher realms and let the kundalini rise to your crown chakra making it glow.

I'd like a love reading if you please, I'm female and single, if you need more info let me know.
>>
>>17910490
I don't know if you're still doing this, but can you scry my future wife? I might be able to give you some feedback.
>>
File: nasa-space-photo-8.jpg (3MB, 7200x7200px) Image search: [Google]
nasa-space-photo-8.jpg
3MB, 7200x7200px
>>17910716
If you would like a reading i'd like to know if you'd like it to be a love reading or something specific.
Age would be nice.
Also a reading based in a restrained time period such as...
What is my reading for love this year?
What is my reading for career success this month?
etc.
Also thanks so much for elaborating on that I really appreciate it. I do feel as if I am starting to come to terms with my outlook on the world more clearly.
>>
>>17910490
Female
What does
my next lover look like
>>
Can anybody do a reading for me? I feel super lost these days.
Male
Aries
Shorter, brown hair, tan
I just want to know what direction my love life will go this year. And what I should be putting all my energy into to be truly happy.
>>
>>17910726
>>17910709

Could you read for me?

The time period would be the next 2 years
>>
>>17910732
>>17910735
I will do you both. I am running out of space pictures though. Sorry hahha
>>
>>17910703
>I see a tall man in his mid 20's, white, brown hair, light brown eyes, looks like a chad but has a gorgeous smile and perfect teeth. He sits alone in the corner of a restaurant but everybody seems to like him, he has a great energy.
Thank you so much for your scry. I know previous one was a troll. He does sound very attarctive.
>>
>>17910639
>>17910646
>>17910648
>>17910675
>>17910691
>>17910695
>>17910724
>>17910728
Are you people still here? Just give me a sign here, also won't do more past this point, I'm feeling tired already, sorry :(
>>
>>17910748
I'm
>>17910724
>>
>>17910709
First you Joseph as you have been waiting.
How you feel:The Chariot

You feel everything is a constant battle at the moment, but persevere and you will triumph in the end. Expect some good news that will help you to keep going until you achieve your goals.

This is a time of movement and change and of conflicts ending in victory. You may well consider a journey that relates to work or go for that new car you've been looking at.
This gives me the impression that you are looking for a job.
I wish you all the luck in the world friend.

What you want most:The Moon
At this time you desire clarity and less of those confused emotions that leave you fearful and vulnerable. You want to know the outcome because you are so unsure about how you feel.

Use your intuition to guide you away from deception and ride this out - it will turn out alright in the end. The Moon is also a good omen if you are in a clandestine affair.
This gives me the idea that unclear results in the job search are making you freak out. This is natural.

Your fears: The fool
You are afraid of making the wrong decisions. There is a warning here that foolhardy, impetuous actions could lead to major problems.

Perhaps you feel that you don't have control over a situation, either personal or professional. You may feel unable to complete a task or stay in a current relationship and fear the consequences of your decisions. Perhaps you know deep down that what you want isn't really such a good thing.
Maybe you're going after the wrong career? These are just ideas for you to grab onto so you can better understand yourself.

What is in your favor:The Star

A wish come true, this is a time of good luck and fortune, perhaps after a period of struggle and heartache

If considering a new love affair, new employment, a career change, or you wish to travel, then go for it.

You may also receive an unexpected gift!
cont
>>
>>17910691
>>17910748
still here
>>
>>17910639
Yes I'm still here
>>
>>17910748
>>17910695
I'm still here
>>
>>17910743
I'm here still friend.
>>17910646
>>
>>17910728
>>17910748
Here
>>
>>17910748
Take care of yourself, try not to scry too much in one go.
>>
>>17910701
may i have a reading as well?>>17910748
>>
>>17910753
>>17910709
What is going against you:The Hanged Man

You are allowing yourself to be victimized and emotionally blackmailed by others or you're not trying hard enough. By not trying hard enough I mean that perhaps because you feel helpless you are not working to your full potential. Try to find someway to feel better and work towards to your goal.

Don't be too materialistic or try and hang onto someone or something for all the wrong reasons.

Someone or something has to go. You must find the ability to let go and give this up - don't worry it will turn out for the better for you.

The likely outcome The Hermit

This is a time for you to be alone or may herald a time of loneliness. Take this time for quiet introspection and rest.

Don't worry, you will find the answers, but the Hermit signals a warning not to make hasty decisions.

If you have been unwell this is a time for rest and recuperation.

Jobs are important decisions and must not be rushed. If you are spending majority of your life working it should be something to feel secure with. This is nothing to feel bad about.
I wish you the best of luck Joseph.
>>
>>17910732
How you feel about yourself:The Chariot

You feel everything is a constant battle at the moment, but persevere and you will triumph in the end. Expect some good news that will help you to keep going until you achieve your goals.

This is a time of movement and change and of conflicts ending in victory. You may well consider a journey that relates to work or go for that new car you've been looking at.

What you want most right now:The World

You're most likely looking for a successful conclusion after all your hard work and the arrival of The World in your reading here suggests that's either happening now or just around the corner.

This is a time for completion and satisfaction, the final chapter is here and now - you've done your best and won through.

Your fears:The Lovers

Someone's heart is ruling their head! You are so afraid of being hurt you are remaining paralyzed in non-action.

To have or not to have? To stay or to go? Throw caution to the wind - great happiness awaits you if you can trust what you feel and ignore the fear and do it anyway.

What is going for you:The Tower

Sometimes sudden disruptive change is inevitable, and as painful as it may seem, you come through it a stronger and better person.

No matter how disruptive things are at the moment, or if you feel life is really against you, re-evaluate and move on. Often a new direction can bring new opportunities you never dreamed of.

If you have been planning to move home you will be experiencing setbacks.

What is going against you The Empress

There are conflicts around you, frustrations and possibly a breakup in a relationship.

Be careful not to overreact and become too protective or dictatorial about your needs, and whatever you do, do not resort to emotional blackmail - it won't do you any favors.
cont
>>
>>17910726
I'm 28, I just want to know if I'll be able to cure this heartache and open to love again.

You're welcome, I got the idea of seeing reality with other eyes, it was fun, thanks :)

>>17910743
You're welcome and I hope he shows up soon :)

>>17910639
>>17910759
>T
I see a small hand dragging schoolbag, pink and cute, the child who holds it is all black, looks like a shadow and another hand tries to reach the bag and the child go away, the bag is cute but has nothing inside.

>M
I just see a skinny dude from stomp playing with cans, banging them like they were drums outside of a building, when someone sees him he runs away scared.
>>
>>17910772
>>17910732

Likely Outcome:The High Priestess

Your intuitive powers are at their height at this moment in time; only by listening carefully and trusting them completely can you embrace that power.

Do this and you will make strong, clear, self-assured decisions.

Allow for flexibility and expect promising outcomes.
>>
>>17910737
Are those the last 2 you are doing? If not:
Edward
Virgo
Been after a girl for a couple of months now, and while we've grown close, the relationship isn't where I want it to be. Should I keep going or look somewhere else? Thanks
>>
File: 427066main_pia12834-c2-full.jpg (342KB, 1872x1405px) Image search: [Google]
427066main_pia12834-c2-full.jpg
342KB, 1872x1405px
>>17910785
Forgot a space picture for you.
>>
>>17910774
How you feel about yourself :The Emperor

You feel that success and achievement are on their way to you. A man of significance will provide his support, perhaps your father, husband/partner or boss - whoever it is, he will give you steady support.

You feel confident and able to influence people and events, as you have a great sense of your own authority. Expect promotion at work or achieving greater status in life.

If you have been a victim of ill will, be assured that you will win in the end. (looks like the heartache will heal at some point...)

What you want most right now:The Moon

At this time you desire clarity and less of those confused emotions that leave you fearful and vulnerable. You want to know the outcome because you are so unsure about how you feel.
Use your intuition to guide you away from deception and ride this out - it will turn out alright in the end. The Moon is also a good omen if you are in a clandestine affair.(Basically you're like "fuck man when will the heartache go away should I just give up on love?" I would want to desire clarity for that too. But the moon is a good sign.)

Your fears:The Lovers

Someone's heart is ruling their head! You are so afraid of being hurt you are remaining paralyzed in non-action.

To have or not to have? To stay or to go? Throw caution to the wind - great happiness awaits you if you can trust what you feel and ignore the fear and do it anyway.(Looks really accurate, do you love again or not?)
(cont)
>>
>>17910776
Can you do me?

Kyle
Cancer

What is my purpose on earth?
>>
>>17910748

Here I am. I'm not sure how to approach her or whether it's requited.

>>17908240
>>
>>17910765
Thank you for the concern, will do, I'm drinking water and doing relaxing breathing to not go overboard :)

>>17910646
>>17910761
I see a grandpa, sitting in a sofa, eating pie by the fireplace, he looks like that guy from Up!, he looks around his room, pale green with darkwood framing, looks around, pictures, some hunt trophies, a small kid appears asking for a bite of the pie, then a hot and tall brunette with a white tight dress and red lipstic shows up and pick the child in her arms and kisses the old man.

>>17910767
>>17910803
Sorry no more, I'll just finish those I've promised :(
>>
>>17910796
Can you read me I got skipped.
>>17910317
>>
>>17910753
>>17910769

Thank you friend this is a lot for me to consider
>>
>>17910774
>>17910796

What is going for you:The Hierophant

There is help at hand. Just ask for it.

If you are concerned about making the right decision there is someone with the right moral fiber who can help.

You can receive Wise counsel and honest advice from a teacher, priest or parent, or just someone you have a lot of respect for. They are more than willing to help. You aren't the first person in the world to have heartache or to love. Although everyone is unique look long and hard and you may find someone to relate to!

What is going against you :The Empress

There are conflicts around you, frustrations and possibly a breakup in a relationship.

Be careful not to overreact and become too protective or dictatorial about your needs, and whatever you do, do not resort to emotional blackmail - it won't do you any favors.

Just know that there are people around you who love and care for you and will provide support.
(This is funny it's supposed to be working AGAINST you, but this shows that you are surrounded by people who love care and support you! This is supposed to be your worst card! Be in high spirits!)

The likely outcome:The World

Success, fulfillment and conclusion are near at hand - the successful outcome to a venture, satisfaction in a relationship and efforts rewarded.

It is a culmination of events and indicates material wealth and greater spiritual awareness.

You may decide to purchase your dream house, act upon a wonderfully-fulfilling relationship offer or embark on a self-actualization journey.

Enjoy!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Overall do not worry, you are in good hands. Be happy and appreciate the people you are surrounded with and love them. You shall heal and be able to work towards what you need.
>>
>>17910805
>>17910798
>>17910785
You are all next. I just hope you are still here. I don't want it on deaf ears. I put a lot of work in this. I hope you see it :(
>>
>>17910691
>>17910755
>>17910826
still here, idk what your order on this is
>>
>>17910826
Still here nigga
>>
>>17910317
>>17910805
Devan I myself love music and mingle in it with myself. I hope from the bottom of my heart that you succeed and find satisfaction with your efforts. As for what instruments you should play I do not have a surefire answer to that. For what I think you should play is just play what you think you would still like and enjoy down the road throughout your life. As you will be dedicating much time to this instrument if you are really dedicated.
How you feel about yourself:The Sun

You are feeling abundantly happy and joyful - if you don't, be assured that you are about to enter a period of success and fulfillment.

This is a time of pleasure, vitality and good health, travel and holidays to be enjoyed. Good news around children or the conception or birth of a longed-for baby.

The Sun heralds an ending to difficulties and a time to celebrate with friends and loved ones.

What you want most right now:Justice

The cards suggest that what you most want at this time is for a fair and right outcome whether it concerns relationships or business affairs. You feel that you are in the right and that any decision or agreement to be made should be in your favor. Makes sense ,you want to make it big in a band so you want to get the reward out of it for how much work you put in.

Fears:The Magician

If there's a new man in your life you are probably asking yourself if he can be trusted. Or perhaps this is a man of influence in your life, a boss or adviser - take care in whom you place your trust.

If you are feeling disappointed and your romantic desires are unfulfilled at this time and you are wondering if they ever will be, don't worry, this won't last. Classic movie scenario, make it big in the band and contractor is an asshole.
(cont)
>>
>>17910691
>>17910755
I see things moving fast, very fast, a cyclist in high speed on a tunnel and he ducks the cars in the opposite lane like a pro, but each movement he does, something falls off unnoticed until he reaches the other side by his own legs.

>>17910695
>>17910760
I see this white porcelain vase with such beautiful flowers handled by a child to a woman, his teacher or mom, he gets blushed when she leans and give him a kiss on his cheek.

>>17910724
>>17910751
A mermaid? No joking, I see a blonde mermaid with wavy long hair, bluish eyes, wears a pearl necklace and the pearl in the middle is bigger than the others. She's not tanned but perhaps lives by the sea or great body of water as I see her swimming gracefully.

I guess that's it folks, sorry if I skipped anyone, my eyes are getting sleepy now. Thanks for trusting me to do your readings and I wish you all the best.
>>
>>17910805
>>17910317
>>17910850

What is going for you »

The Star

A wish come true, this is a time of good luck and fortune, perhaps after a period of struggle and heartache.

Good health, possibly after a time of illness, and good fortune will give you a new zest for life.

If considering a new love affair, new employment, a career change, or you wish to travel, then go for it.

You may also receive an unexpected gift!

What is going against you:Death

This is a period of anxiety, depression and fear with all the turmoil and distressing events happening in your life.

It's time to show what you are made of.

What has now come to an end leaves room for brand new beginnings in life, love and career. However radical events may be in your life, believe that life goes on and life is what you make of it. Looks like band drama. Stick with what you love the most in music!

The likely outcome:The Hanged Man

You will in time know what decision to make about who or what must be given up. This is a time of passage from one phase of your life to another.

It may be a difficult choice, and self-sacrifice is never easy, but if you look for truth and integrity and don't be too materialistic or hang onto things or people for all the wrong reasons, everything will turn out in your favor.
It's a rocky road. I hope it works out.
>>
>>17910826
>>17910851
I just wanted you two to know that you're really appreciated around here. Thank you for doing all these readings, and remember not to tire yourself out.

Have a nice day/evening.
>>
>>17910851
>until he reaches the other side by his own legs
not sure i quite understand, sorry, also thanks for the reading!
>>
>>17910851
>>17910760
AHH, Thank you very much. Your reading was beautiful and very insightful. I greatly appreciate it.
>>
>>17910798
For your purpose on earth. That is not for me to answer. You must find it within yourself and for what makes you truly happy. I can however link this for you instead. Apparently with this exercise you will get closer to your purpose in life and feel inner peace.
http://www.mediafire.com/download/35pd5xlfez8vq4a/The+Book+of+Knowledge.pdf
If you download this pdf and go to chapter 4 a couple pages down it talks about the Haric line.
Do this everyday ATLEAST and you will feel results guaranteed. Don't feel badly if you don't get it right the first time. Every attempt is more chance for improvement. Also clean and open your chakras which are in the early chapters included as well.
You will be amazed at what you are capable of.....
>>17910785
You are next.
>>17910860
This is why I do it. It makes me feel very good inside. Thank you.
>>
>>17910785
How you feel about yourself »

Wheel of Fortune

Perhaps you feel due for a bit of good luck or indeed are experiencing some at the moment.

The Wheel of Fortune is a card of destiny. What is happening now we could call fate, so if positive things are happening with your love life, career or finances this is no coincidence.

If no such things are happening, expect a sudden change in fortune!

What you want most right now :Death

The Death card suggests that what you most want at this time is absolute change, to end what you no longer want and start anew.

You may desire to transform your career or your love life, perhaps your whole lifestyle in general. However radical such changes might be, embracing them will help you grow in wisdom and experience. ( You want to make something more out of this girl, this calls for change.)

Your fears:Justice

There could be agreements that concern you and you certainly don't want to lose - you feel quite strongly that you are in the right.

Stay calm and level-headed and seek sound counsel if you need to.
(Sounds like you want to make it more and are seeking help right now)

What is going for you:Judgement

Brand new potential, an opportunity which once given must not be ignored, a new project, decision or relationship that could affect the rest of your life - all are indicated here.

You will enjoy success and enjoyment for past efforts, events will pick up a pace and the outcome will be quicker than expected.

What is going against you:The Chariot

Watch out for being too arrogant or letting that ego of yours get over inflated. Nobody likes a know it all.

Watch that temper too. Aggressive bullying behavior will only set you back. If this doesn't sound like you, beware of someone like this who could set you back.

This is a time of movement and change, and conflicts ending in victory, so don't give up.
(cont)
>>
>>17910880
>>17910785

Most Likely Final Outcome :The Devil

If your previous cards have been positive and your main consideration has been about a relationship then there's a possibility of commitment, even a proposal of marriage.

If this is not the case, there is a final opportunity for you to change course, because the temptation you are experiencing concerning a relationship, money or materialism or any other kind of addiction won't lead to a happy ending.

If you are feeling low in self-belief and self-worth and doubt your abilities, don't. Have more confidence - it's not too late to change direction.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'd say judging by the cards it has potential, stick with it as it's only been a couple of months. Do what makes you happy. I hope that all goes well for you!
>>
>>17910880
Can you tell me how my music career is going to go?
>>
>>17910892
If you are the person in the quoted post that I did the reading for it looks pretty good but has it's challenges.
>>
File: tree of life white.jpg (14KB, 133x249px) Image search: [Google]
tree of life white.jpg
14KB, 133x249px
>>17910868

Aries
Sufi

Please dont skip mine every time I come to these I am always just one too late

Query: I know you dont know the answer to this question so just trust the cards and instinct. I seek a certain power and I have almost completely gained it all. I dont know how to gain the last bit of it.

If this is too confusing for you a general reading would suffice.

Your choice, thanks.
>>
File: Gassho.jpg (40KB, 400x517px) Image search: [Google]
Gassho.jpg
40KB, 400x517px
>>17910796
>>17910818
Thank you, now that I'm done I can read your post properly.

>You feel that success and achievement are on their way to you.
I hope so, I was feeling "Unlucky at gambling, lucky in love" in reverse.

>looks like the heartache will heal at some point...
That's what I hope but time is just making me feel more down...

The Moon & Lovers are exactly how I feel, after another deception I was getting a bit cynical about love and the thought of being vulnerable again just makes me want to run away.

>If you are concerned about making the right decision there is someone with the right moral fiber who can help.
Must be the Emperor

>There are conflicts around you, frustrations and possibly a breakup in a relationship.
Funny both Emperor and Empress show up on the same reading, but this is how my environment is now.

>Just know that there are people around you who love and care for you and will provide support.
I'm very lucky to have great people that I can reach out, bless them all but I try not to bug them so much

>Overall do not worry, you are in good hands. Be happy and appreciate the people you are surrounded with and love them. You shall heal and be able to work towards what you need.
Thank you so much kind SpaceMan, this is really restoring and I should be more patient, thank you very much that's a great read, bless you!

>>17910860
Awnn, that's so kind of you, thank you. I do with the best intention of helping people, bless you too for your nice words.

>>17910862
You're welcome, I almost felt dizzy with such speed (jk). It was moving fast but at the end he was walking when passed the tunnel, like slowing down and being more grounded.

>>17910867
You are very welcome, best wishes :)
>>
>>17910904
No I'm not the one I replied to
>>
>>17910904
So can you do an individual reading for the music career question?
>>
>>17910918
do you think the tunnel represents us eventually workin it out or me being said tunnel that he gets through? idk im not really good with these things
>>
>>17910909
I know that feel my man. I'm in something similar where I know i'm at a breakthrough but it just takes time but I just want to know when it's gonna happen.
I feel so impatient...
What I will do for you is I will do a one card and ask if you'll figure out the answer this year. As I lack the confidence to give a wide spread with the information given.

The card:King of pentacles.
It pays off in the end this year my friend. You'll get what you want and you'll feel so good.
I hope you use your power in good hands.
>>17910931
Yeah I can mind telling me a name/nickname, and if you're male or female? Also age. Thanks. I'll do a one card reading too.
>>
>>17910851
>mermaid
Interesting. I'm not sure what that means, but I might have an idea. It's far too early to jump to conclusions, though. The rest of the physical description seeks to make sense, though; thanks.
>>
>>17910938
>King of pentacles.
Thanks so much. And yeah the purpose is for good.
>>
File: ....jpg (143KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
....jpg
143KB, 1920x1200px
i can be around today for a bit actually. can do a couple tarot readings at least, just link to my earlier post >>17908616

>>17910938
>You'll get what you want and you'll feel so good

isn't being able to give good news like that just the best? hahah
>>
>>17910944
"The personality of the King of Pentacles is a combination of the positive earth energy of the Pentacles suit and the active, outward focus of a King. He might as well be called King Midas as he turns everything he touches to gold (riches of all kinds). He finds opportunity everywhere and succeeds at whatever he sets his mind to. He is enterprising and adept. Whatever the task, he handles it competently, drawing on his wide range of skills and practical knowledge. He's a jack-of-all-trades - and master of all as well. He is always dependable and responsible. Others rely on him completely because he never fails them. He gives generously of his time and resources because he knows that by giving more, you receive more. He encourages others in their accomplishments and lends his support whenever it is needed. He has a steady and even temperament that adds an element of stability to any situation. When he has set a goal for himself, he pursues it with firm resolve until he's successful."
This made me feel better thanks.
>>
File: 1239245840280.jpg (817KB, 2560x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1239245840280.jpg
817KB, 2560x1024px
>>17910880
Thanks for the reading; very comprehensive and thorough. Fairly accurate too. Here's hoping things will start changing soon as you said.

Could you tell me how will the relationship be? Will I find the emotional security I seek?
>>
>>17910959
I don't usually do readings twice.
This gives me the feeling that it's too close to the reading that I gave before. But I will tell you this, relationships are fluid and they change and evolve as the people in them change and evolve.
This means that changes are unavoidable but how they are handled is a good way to assess it's value to you. That's for what I recommend for how you can figure out how it is. As communication is essential for every relationship.
As for will you find the emotional security you seek, that is important. I can't answer that using the cards either. But I do wish you the best. Just don't forget that you can always try talking to other friends about it, and that even though you may be blind there may be people hiding in the dark.
>>
>>17910938
A nickname is Big G

Male
>>
File: jameee.gif (169KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
jameee.gif
169KB, 200x200px
>>17910953
The person im describing is myself, I am ungrounded but if I was grounded I would become very strong.

This week I expect everything in my life to go towards a different path. Everything will be the same but ill be so different that itll feel as if everything has changed. My question is if this week will really be the week of change or if I will suffer in the darkness for more time.
>>
File: x354-q80.jpg (27KB, 354x354px) Image search: [Google]
x354-q80.jpg
27KB, 354x354px
>>17908616
id like to think im pretty outgoing once i am comfortable with the person or people im around, aquarius.. so humanitarian, pretty care free and not judgmental in the slightest. kinda friend that will give u the shirt off my back if u needed it
hows my love life going to be in between now and the rest of the year?
>>
I am tired. I am taking a break now.
>>
>>17910966
Alright thank you. I had though tit's a different enough question.
>>
>>17910978
rest well, we appreciate you sm!!!
>>
>>17910850
>>17910856
Thank you.
Yeah I know who the magician is, it's the guy who tried to curse me that /x] predicted 3-4 years ago without me asking.
He recently told me that he has a top secret job and he started telling me everything about it and how I could join but it was most likely a trick.
Thank you
>>
does scrybaby still across?
>>
>>17908632
why was my post completely ignored?
>>
>>17911028
You can't reply to the op. You have to reply to a post that is offering readings and if you think they're still there.
>>
>>17911028
You air-queried. Read the sticky.
>>
>>17910977
still here if anyone ever comes along, just away from my computer for a lil bit. reminder that hermione granger is great
>>
New Thread:
>>17911050
>>17911050
Thread posts: 326
Thread images: 74

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.