[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

DREAMS

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

I know dreams are supposed to be weird, but it amazes me how my brain can come up with stuff like this.

For example, I just had a dream where I walked into a world where we weren't supposed to show emotion, none at all, or we were killed. It was like a small building with multiple bunk beds and computers at the end, where we went to work. We had one partner that worked with us on everything. There was one leader or someone in charge who fucking gave me that look whenever I "showed emotion" and I had to bullshit my way out of what I just did. It was like some dystopian future thing.

Last year I also had a dream where I recognized a man from another dream, and when I began following him he started running away and I found myself bumping into a woman with a clipboard in an elevator, and having a lucid dream. The scenes changed around me, she started asking me questions about how real it felt, how pain felt in the dream, etc and took notes.

But most of my dreams are ones that feel days long where I'm placed in some other life (different setting, friends) and I develop incredibly deep connections with new people around me that my brain has thought of randomly, and I always feel sad when I wake up that it's all gone.

>tl;dr: keep having weird and/or long dreams that are incredibly emotional or seem like my brain is coming up with different "experiment worlds" to test on me and my reactions

Does anyone know why this happens? What are some of your weird dreams? It's fucking fascinating
>>
>>17906841
Maybe they aren't dreams but are memories
>>
>>17906841
Jungian dream analysis! Right now!

Think about it this way: We all inherit a means of symbolic understanding. Just like our instincts we're capable of making up the weirdest symbology! Like for instance: Spiders.
It's a pretty regular superstition, that seeing a spider in the morning is a bad omen, an omen of a depressing day, but seeing one in the evening is a good sign. Some people believe this to be religious superstition, you know.. Like a black cat waking across your trail? But in reality it's much more complicated.
A spider is a symbol of spinning. Fantasies. It's not a good thing to wake up with depressing fantasies and overthinking everything. But it's healthy to relax in the evening, and just start to fantasize about otherworldly things. Getting ready to go to bed, by just letting your thoughts flow out!

If you try and find hiden symbology in your dreams (praise google) you'd begin to understand what your subcontious is trying to tell you, and i do believe that Jungian dream analysis is the best way around this.

I'm not one to interpret dreams.. But i just so happend to be reading about this exact thing only 15 minutes ago, so i won't be trying to explain your dreams. It's pretty much for yourself, though some people are trained in helping to understand the symbolism. You can probably find some people like that here.
>>
THERE IS A DREAM GENERAL

THERE IS A DREAM GENERAL

POST YOUR SHIT THERE YOU EGOCENTRIC CUNT

THERE IS A DREAM GENERAL

FUCK OFF
>>
A few nights ago I had a dream that I walked into my room and Big the Cat was just there, lying in my bed. It wasn't even weird to me in the dream. I was just like "hey, it's Big the Cat".
>>
i had a dream that my best friend's mom was twerking for me last night and i've jerked off to the memory of it three times already

this is not a joke
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.