[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Creepy...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

Okay.. So, what would you do if you woke up at 3:44AM By a scratching noise behind you?

A: Turn around to see what it is, even if that sight makes you want to scream your lungs out.

B: Go back to sleep.

Or C: Wait till the noise stop, get out of bed, and don't return to that room without another human being with you.
>>
>be american
>pull out freedom AR15
>shoot the fucker
>fuck gun
>go back to sleep
>>
File: bitchdontmakemeuseit.png (50KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
bitchdontmakemeuseit.png
50KB, 500x500px
>>17904758
>this
>>
I live in Denmark... Guns are illigal.
>>
>>17904778
>be from Denmark
>get raped by refugee
>post to Twitter about being more peaceful to refugees

>see whatever OP said
>get raped
>shitpost on /x/
>#NotAllDemons
>>
Seeing as how there's a specific time in the OP what *did* you do, OP?
>>
I mean that was only about an hour before you posted this right? I'm sure it's still there. Waiting. Watching. Listening. Working. Tentative.
>>
I Waited til it stopped... put on clothes as fast as i could, and ran downstairs, i'm sitting in my living room with phone in hand and waiting.. i don't know for what, but i'm just waiting.
>>
>>17904832
Go back and fight whatever's there. This is the best advice you will get (serious)
>>
>>17904832
I remember that yesterday there was a thread detailing how to dispell hostile spirits as well iirc should've saved it oops
I would pray or do God related stuff (because it seemed that's what "worked") but I'm not necessarily what you'd call an 'ethical person' but mainly because last I did was when I was 11?12?
>>
>>17904832
And the sun is peaking over the horizon it should be weaker theoretically
>>
its probably a rat or something in the wall. just bang on the wall.
>>
>>17904892
I really wanna see this mainly because what if it's that thing? Oooh but what if what was behind him wasn't a wall then what?
Also the sun is starting to set so I'll stay scared shitless with you while you might die. ps. I am hearing more crickets /spook/
>>
>>I heard that if you've got problems with spirits, pay a medium to do something about it, my mom is one, so i know it from her, it works.(But make sure it's a real medium, not a fake who does it for money) and if you don't wanna spend money, i've heard that you can go to the room you think it's in or does activity, close your eyes, and imagine a light beem going through the middle of the room, and imagine the spirit/spirits going into the light beem.
This would help most of the time, Or you can pour salt on the floor, against all walls in your house, and this would clean out all spirits (Again, i've heard)

Moral of the story: You don't need to pray or even believe in god to deal with spirits.
I don't believe in him, and christianity makes me facepalm.
>>
Oh.. and i'm a girl, not a guy ^-^
>>
I've thought about this a lot
>Sit up straight in bed
>Stand up
>Take off all clothes
>Turn around and start swinging
>Say something along the lines of "Jesus is guiding my arm you fucking cunt"
>>
>>17904929
I've heard of a technique just as or maybe even more effective. Wait for supernatural hoo hah or whatever to commence. Proceed to stare towards source of spook. Afterwards you'd next immediately drop trou and masturbate furiously.

Personally, I've tried it twice before and it worked perfectly; the only trick, however, was they were human so idk effectiveness on spirits or other
>>
>>17904914
How can you tell real from fake?
>>
>>17904742
Jerk off
>>
>>17904986
See
>>17904949
Thank you
>>
Oops no reply from OP she ded to bad too she was cute. Especially when frantically scuttling down the stairs.
>>
>>17904742
I would simply offer to let them blaze up with me. Then they wouldn't want to kill me because they would know I'm their bro.
>>
No guys.. i'm okay, i'm sure :D
I just won't be sleeping in my room anytime soon.
>>
>>17904742
If my cat doesn't react to it its probably just one of my hallucinations.
>>
>>17904742
Turn around - face what ever it is- Tell it to fuck the hell of..
>>
slap af preben, det er bare en flygtning
>>
File: mbec458d70.jpg (1MB, 3000x2146px) Image search: [Google]
mbec458d70.jpg
1MB, 3000x2146px
>>17905283
It's true he is our bro.
We're scary as fuck but you don't spook a bro
>>
>>17904742
Turn around and maintain eye contact with what ever it is while i masturbate furiously

>unless its a person then i stab it
>>
>>17904832
Its probably a mouse you fucking faggot monsters aren't real you fucking pussy don't kill him free him outside.
>>
>>17905948
Where's the gorilla, there's supposed to be a gorilla in the new ghostbusters.
>>
I'll probably just get up and show the creature my dick. That'll show him.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.