[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has anyone established psychic contact with animals? Do tell

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_20160509_211139.jpg (2MB, 1944x2592px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160509_211139.jpg
2MB, 1944x2592px
Has anyone established psychic contact with animals? Do tell
>>
get the fuck back to >>reddit you stupid fucking namefag
>>
>>17904513
Also I forgot to mention, I literally can not see a nigger cock without cumming in my pants, so please post them in this thread as well
>>
>get the fuck back to >>reddit you stupid fucking namefag

When the bait works
>>
>>17904513
I had a thread yesterday about psychic communication with dolphins and how to establish it. I might make another one.
>>
>>17904662
oh shit I'm not OP my bad
>>
>>17904662
did you delete that thread? i checked a couple hours later and it was gone
>>
Yes. they act unsurprised about establishing contact with humans, they act as if its been happening the whole time, and when the realize the both of you can talk they look at you and treat you like your their idiot slave and should automatically know all their needs and wants. They will also start doing things like letting out exaggerated breath to be condescending when you think certain thoughts. its either that or the animals around me become temporarily possessed by a higher power to communicate with me.
>>
>>17904668
No, I didn't. I think the mods deleted it for some dumbass reason. I had a lot more stuff to add to it too. I had a really positive reception so I'll definitely make another. I just wonder what I did wrong? Is there a rule against psychic animal threads?
>>
>>17905484
Oh wait me and another member also exchanged emails in that thread maybe that had something to do with it too. But I've seen people give out emails before and threads didn't get deleted.
>>
My cat would speak to me telepathically when she was pregnant. I don't think it's that rare really.
>>
Yea squirrels are dickholes and sometimes raccoons have good stories but they're usually lying. Housecats that don't know you won't talk to you usually and parrots are conceited a lot of the time, dogs are bros
>>
>>17905665
Also deer are super shy & nervous but if you leave them apples and stuff they'll start chilling with you more, don't even bother with bees because all they care about is work
>>
I'd talk to a lion if I could
>>
>>17905680
I'd talk to my dog!
>>
>>17905683
Would you also have mind altering discussions about the meaning of life with your dog???
>>
>>17905690
No I'd just ask if he likes the new treats we've been feeding him and why he licks the tip of his weiner so often
>>
>>17905676
other insects can communicate though, like dragonflies. they seem to transmit messages for other animals too. I had an experience with a dragonfly and dolphins. I was outside smoking and this dragonfly was staring me down and wouldn't fly away even if I moved around. Then I get this flash off an image in my head of a dolphin's fin breaking the water and a moment later it actually happens. I can see dolphins swimming in the water which is right in my backyard basically. Pretty fucking awesome.
>>
El Sapo Pepe CanciĆ³n Original: http://youtu.be/TUmGgFqjjAY

S
A
PEPE
O
>>
I read somewhere that Ants are psychic. Apparently if you just passively watch them then they'll act like normal, but, if you think "I'm gonna kill you" after around 30 seconds they'll run away.

Probably bullshit. Never tried it.

My dog used to sometimes sit by the front door 10 minutes before my sister came home. We used to joke about it and take the piss outta the dog.. "Is mommy coming..?". It would just look at us like "fuck you and what"
>>
>>17904513
Hang around animals long enough and you'll get a sense of their psyche. Cityfag suburbanites know nothing of the world.
>>
File: 1467066474657.jpg (154KB, 638x825px) Image search: [Google]
1467066474657.jpg
154KB, 638x825px
This one time at a music festival I had a flybro chilling with me as I walked about the market stalls. I stopped in front of one of the shops, and there were three cities just sitting there. I looked at them and said, "Hey, you wanna see something cool?" They nodded, and I threw the fly up into the air. It whizzed around and behind my back. I was like, "Where'd the fly go?" It then landed on my elbow and I brought it forward, their eyes just widening with delight. A couple days later I returned and one of the ladies approached me. She asked me I remembered what happened and I replied, "A friend of mine once told me you can catch flies with honey, but you catch more honey being fly."
>>
>>17907452
Three cuties*
>>
>>17904513
my old neighbor could (or so she claimed)
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.