[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Japanese Theory

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: japanese-soldiers-on-the-march.jpg (46KB, 600x446px) Image search: [Google]
japanese-soldiers-on-the-march.jpg
46KB, 600x446px
Okay this might sound a little bit far fetched but believe me, I've put some thought into this, and I originally was going to post this on /int/, but it is a conspiracy theory after all.

What if the Japanese went to war with the US in WWII on purpose, with the intention of losing?

>But the US military was shit at the time, no way they could see that coming!
FDR brought the US out of the depression. So why wouldn't the Japanese also think he would be able to build up the military too?

>But FDR wasn't in power when WWII ended! They couldn't have been able to calculate what he would do!
Yes they would've. They knew the US was growing tired of the war. They knew he would use whatever means necessary to win. Even if they didn't know a nuke was coming, they expected a large invasion of the main island at least.

>But what did they have to gain from getting nuked?
They predicted the US would intervene and get Japan back on its feet and pave the road for a post-war economic miracle.

>But how could they have guessed that they would've stimulated their economy?
They would've been easily able to notice the US' track record of removing "oppressive" governments and stimulating capitalism.

However, there is one flaw with the Japanese plan: they didn't take China into account. They didn't predict China would overtake them as a manufacturing powerhouse, but they're remedying that. How? By influencing Anti-Chinese offshoring candidates for the upcoming election.

>But it's illegal for foreign countries to influence elections!
That hasn't stopped the Saudi Arabians and Hillary Clinton.

What do you think, /x/? Could I be onto something?
>>
No. Japan tried to bite more than they can chew.
>>
>The Japanese thought the U.S. military was shit

No they didn't. The Japanese knew the U.S. military was vastly superior to theirs, and same with their industrial capacity. They're entire strategy and tactics involved David v. Goliath type scenarios, and taking whatever advantage their smaller forces could afford.

>they knew we would use whatever means necessary

The opposite is true. Their entire doctrine involved the U.S. getting tired of a fight and giving up. They believed a democracy, and what's more a democracy with women's suffrage, would never want to fight a protracted war.

>the U.S.'s track record of removing oppressive governments

The U.S. had no such track record at the time. Or since.

>Saudi Arabia and Clinton

Saudi Arabia has nothing to do with Clinton's campaign.

Pull your head out of your ass, retard. It's surprising to be believe you're wrong on every single point.
>>
>>17904419
You're right about everything else but Saudi Arabia has definitely given money to the Clinton Foundation
>>
File: 1425946456283.jpg (65KB, 566x480px) Image search: [Google]
1425946456283.jpg
65KB, 566x480px
>>17904419
>Saudi Arabia has nothing to do with Clinton's campaign.
>>
File: 1466848025809.png (297KB, 371x359px) Image search: [Google]
1466848025809.png
297KB, 371x359px
Other then the fact that you obviously don't know dick about history, you also obviously don't know dick about the Japanese or their culture. Good job. -5/10 theory
>>
Japan had no intention of losing. Remember their plans for black plague kamikaze pilots from Unit 731 or the automatic hot air balloons filled with landmines that still are around unactivated in U.S. forests. They were deadly serious about winning.
>>
>>17904434
The Clinton Foundation is a non-profit humanitarian group which is completely unrelated the Hillary Clinton's campaign.
>>
>>17904419
>Saudi Arabia has nothing to do with Clinton's campaign.

I smell a shill
>>
>>17904709

>The Clinton Foundation is an international money laundering operation that Hillary has been using to fund her campaign.

ftfy
>>
Hilarious theory.

Not many people know this but all the Chinese that the Japanese massacred were killed in order to get better quality chopsticks.
>>
>>17904213
>Could I be onto something?
Yes, very much so. The only thing you need is a bit of information about time travel and you'll see the great game going on in the world today.
>>
>>17904213
What the fuck is this shit? You're a fucking retard! You should be sterilized so you can't pollute the gene pool.
>>
>>17904709
I know shills post on /x/, but why? Who are you reaching? Is it worth your time?
>>
>>17904709
Now THIS is a conspiracy theory
>>
>>17907565
>tripfag calling someone else retarded

I swear, /x/ is the one board that never changed, this is like a look into the past.
>>
>>17907665
>implying the past doesn't touch the future
>>
>>17906163
Then by all means, provide evidence of criminal wrongdoing to law enforcement authorities.

>but the law enforcement authorities are in on it with the Clintons

Oh right. The theory is they're conspiring.
>>
>>17907869
>The theory is they're conspiring.
It's almost like you're right on the verge of understanding just how easy it is to conspire.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.