[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Spooky activity around house; dogs are petrified

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 1467930893907.jpg (93KB, 449x537px) Image search: [Google]
1467930893907.jpg
93KB, 449x537px
So for the last few weeks, something has been incredibly off in my environment. Everyone in the household (including myself) have all been angrier, our tempers have been shorter, etc. I've been experiencing nightmares every night, my father has been unable to sleep while I have been sleepier and more sluggish than usual. For the other member of the house, I can't say as we are not close. Last week, we heard a gigantic crash in the least occupied part of the house. We keep everything pretty neat and orderly, and nothing seemed unusual when we went to investigate. It just didn't sit right with me, the crash was so intense that it shook the entire house and it should have been at least audible to my neighbors. Guess what? They didn't hear a thing. They were all home. Now, just today, both of the dogs and the cat are all fucking petrified and refuse to go outside or really do anything. They're so scared they're trembling. I haven't noticed if they've been looking at what I'd presume would be the wall or anything as every time I try to engage any activity, they just sit there, trembling and if you try to touch them, they resist some but will let you pick them up or let you pet them. Has anyone ever had any kind of experience like this? Feedback would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.
>>
File: 1468007777331.jpg (41KB, 500x371px) Image search: [Google]
1468007777331.jpg
41KB, 500x371px
bumping, waiting
>>
>>17903929
Where exactly do you live? My first thought is something environmental like tectonic activity
>>
>>17904131
This.
Or perhaps there's 'something' under your house.
>>
Look this is going to sound like fear mongering, OP, but just hear me out, i live in northeast PA and this same exact shit is happening to me. When i was home alone on saturday (family was out) i heard exactly 5 distinct bangs from what sounded like my alley, behind my couch in the living room, sounded like 5.56 shots to me. But when i went out to look and see if someone got shot or some shit, none of the neighbors seemed to notice or even care. Now my dog wont move when i tell her to go out and shits and pukes in the house (which she NEVER does) and hides in her bed. I dont know whats happening OP but its going on with me too. Everything you described is happening to me too.
Tl;dr:: im in the same situation as op
>>
OP here.

>>17904131
I live in NE Georgia.

>>17904220
We never go under the house because a full grown man can barely fit under there. I know the new madrid fault line is geographically near, but surely there would have been reports on it.

>>17904906
They say animals can sense when a natural disaster is about to occur. Perhaps it's related? Stay strong, anon.
>>
Bumpity bump
>>
>>17904980
>We never go under the house because a full grown man can barely fit under there

What do you mean? Do you happen to live in a very old house with low ceilings?
>>
>>17905148
OP here.

No, my house was built in the 80s, the ceiling is quite high in the living room and sun room. In any other part of the house the ceiling's about 4 feet up. The foundation is just low.
>>
>>17903929
You wont believe me but the last time that sometingh like that happened around my neighborhood , i saw a grey xenoscum alien,! Take some pictures of your windows and then you may see one
>>
>>17905204
I'd rather not
>>
>>17903929
Try smudging your house, OP.
>>
>>17905743
The only former resident of this house was a little old lady, her son built the house for her to live her final days.

On a semi-related note, the house beside mine always seems to have occupants in and out. In the last ten years there have been 7 different families. The house on the other side of mine also has new occupants, and at first they were very quiet and reserved neighbors. Now it seems like every night i hear screaming and crashing sounds. Could the entire area around my house be "cursed"?
>>
File: image.jpg (98KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
98KB, 640x480px
>>17904906
Pennsylvania.

Well there's an underground coal fire in your state that's been burning for about a hundred years. Maybe related?

>pic related. To Pennsylvania and the ATHF theme
>>
>>17903929
Hmmm, animals do sense paranormalities, they get scared, petrified you say, the bangs the noise is only heard in your house you say, the activities are only in your house you say, then your animals would flee the house, not refuse to leave it.
>>
El Sapo Pepe CanciĆ³n Original: http://youtu.be/TUmGgFqjjAY

T
R
E
S
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.