[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ordo Templi Orientis

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: ordo_templi_orientis.png (138KB, 315x500px) Image search: [Google]
ordo_templi_orientis.png
138KB, 315x500px
Has anyone had any experience with this? Or can give me some basics on it?

I am debating joining up
>>
>>17902517
Good number of years.

If you've already met your local body and they don't seem batshit, then there's a lot of info but in terms of basics not covered in the wikipedia page I keep Secret Rituals of the OTO, OTO Rituals and Sex Magic, and like some out of date administrative documents, Breeze election audios, etc., etc., etc. over in my archive:
https://mega.nz/#F!AE5yjIqB!y7Vdxdb5pbNsi2O3zyq9KQ
OTO dox are under >A.'.A.'.>Thelema
>>
>>17902517

It's kind of a dumpster fire and will probably get worse before it gets better. Some bodies are decent, others range from mediocre to horrible.

The basics: it's a pseudo-masonic organization whose principal asset is a secret of sexual magic, which as one might expect nearly everyone knows. The first four degrees are open to anyone, while the rest are by invitation only. The higher you progress, the less freedom you have.
>>
>>17902528
>https://mega.nz/#F!AE5yjIqB!y7Vdxdb5pbNsi2O3zyq9KQ
Not op, but thank you for sharing.
>>
>>17902532
I may just stick with masonry and the accepted side orders then, the only other one that interested me was something like order of the mythic dawn but that looked like an even crazier version of oto
>>
>>17902558
If you're looking for instruction you're not going to get it from the OTO.
>>
>>17902558
>>17902559

Yep. You're more likely to get better information in one of the Occult & Magick threads on /x/, to be honest.
>>
>>17902517

Relevant to your interest, "The Black Lodge of Santa Cruz":

http://www.biroco.com/kaos/kaos14.html
>>
>>17902564
Author posts here under the trip Σ
>>
>>17902577

Why yes, yes he does.
>>
>>17902532
>The higher you progress, the less freedom you have.

What do you mean by this?
>>
>>17903545

The oaths you take bind your will ever more tightly to that of the Order and its leadership.
>>
>>17903561
Do you have to be their sex slave?

The sex stuff is kind of intriguing but also kind of off-putting to me, especially since it attracts so many weirdos, I'm sure.
>>
>>17902517
Trust me, they want absolutely nothing to do with any of you faggots.
>>
>>17903574

No, usually not.

>>17903635

Money is money.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.