[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Okay, guys, I've been doing a lot of research into the strange

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 3

File: tumblr_n5vvte5DxM1rdredko1_500.jpg (36KB, 500x345px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n5vvte5DxM1rdredko1_500.jpg
36KB, 500x345px
Okay, guys, I've been doing a lot of research into the strange disappearances in and around the national parks, and trying to investigate possible causes. I've read the 'Missing 411' series by David Paulides, and read into various other sources... And I have a hypothesis.

Now, feel free to call me an idiot, a nit job, whatever. I don't care. But...

What if there is, and has been, a natural predator of humans? Perhaps another species close to homosapiens, or even something else. So far, I have a few questions about this mystery cryptid.

People often report things like being disoriented, hearing voices, lost memories, and even seeing strange, humanoid creatures.

Could this predator be mimicking human speech to draw prey into secluded areas?

Could it have some mind-altering ability it uses to disorient prey?

How many disappearances could it be related to?

Please discuss, (or insult), I'd love to hear /x/'s theories and opinions.
>>
That actually sounds plausible to me.

If it weren't for the strange things being reported, I'd want to lean toward
>forests are big and empty, serial killers
but unless they're evil psychic serial killers, that seems somewhat unlikely.
>>
>>17902246

The elites have been using environmentalism as an excuse to transform more and more areas of our planet into natural reservations where humans are not allowed ( just google Green Agenda ). Of course the elites have access to these areas just fine, it's just the rest of us goyim that are not allowed.
So, considering what we know about the reservations and what we know about the elite's blood thirsty satanic practices, I propose that the reason people are disappearing is because they're stumbling upon their little private parties.
>>
Children found in places they couldn't possibly have gotten to on their own, or being recovered, unharmed, miles away from where they went missing from weeks, sometimes months later. Children often tell the strangest stories when rescued, telling of faceless creatures, or ape-like men who talk. Most troubling, perhaps, wad the story I heard where a young boy claimed to have been with "the fuzzy man" or something like that. Said he wasn't hairy, per se, but... Blurry. Out of focus. Perhaps some kind of camouflage?
>>
>>17902262
Interesting thought.
>>
I don't know if its been debunked, but there are a few "creature caught on tape" vids that support this. I would post the link, but I'm on Mobile and I've had a difficult time with spotty internet service. Here's a few keywords for YouTube:
>fallen Angel caught on tape
>strange creature near campfire (This ones a but difficult to find, but it's with a few teens at their campsite and they hear a weird noise and the camera catches glimpse of a humanoid creature)
>creature caught on tape crossing highway
>strange creature caught on trail cam

Like I said, I don't know if any of these have been proven fake. But, to me, if falls in line with OPs theory.
>>
>>17902392
What are your thoughts on the alleged "dogman"?
>>
well some of creature seems to be eating them, or maybe capturing them
>>
some kind of creature********

wildlands are mysterious, all kinds of life in there
>>
If there were hypothetically, a species of animal that was the predator of the human, why would they just choose to do it in the national park, and if they really were the predator of the human, it would be impossible for this minute of missing people to sustain an entire species.
>>
>>17902442
Not really heard of it.
elaborate?
>>
>>17902495
I know up into Canada it's called "loup garou". I live in Pennsylvania, and there seems to be a surge in reports from people, both past and present. There's some interesting stuff that can be found through this link. I live within ~90 minutes of over half of the sightings I can find. Creeps me out since I enjoy wandering in the woods (at least with a couple guns desu).

http://www.phantomsandmonsters.com/2015/09/update-central-pennsylvania-dogman-bi.html
>>
>>17902246
i would like to see ground penetrating radar under some of these areas, because of the whole cryptoterrestrial thing like Mac Tonnies came up with.
>>
>>17902246
What's interesting is that most of these keep happening in America. Nowhere else. Last I checked, going back to ancient history, no-one lived here.

Maybe the first Aryans and Turanids who settled there several thousands of years ago brought these creatures to extinction, and now they roam through preserved parks because no-where else is safe for them?
>>
>>17902529
tommy rawhead and bloody bones.

its a nasty piece of folk tales, and i know folks from the mississippi river valley that swear its real, especially the folks from arkansas up into missouri.
>>
>>17902625
>tommy rawhead and bloody bones.
readin' up on this now, danke kamerad
>>
>>17902538
>Mac Tonnies came up with.

He was just regurgitating what he read in John Keel books.
>>
>>17902647
no prob bro. there are lots of crazy ass folk stories in the american south. we have our own version of Baba Yaga, who is either the indian woman that eats peoples livers, or the witch who was Tommy Rawhead mother/owner.

there are all kinds of strange things in the southern gothic.
>>
>>17902529
Still at work anon, with spotty internet. Will check out the link when I get home. I live in east Tn. Haven't heard much folk tale around the area, but I know that there are thousands of acres that are literally uninhabited, no telling what lives out there.
>>
>>17902538
I would like PDF of that book
>>
Perhaps a single predator could be the explanation for multiple different cryptids.
>>
File: 1462252078531.jpg (638KB, 1600x1378px) Image search: [Google]
1462252078531.jpg
638KB, 1600x1378px
Also, this.
>>
You're a fucking "nit" job, dude.
>>
>>17904644
Turrible shop job on that German Shepherd
>>
>>17903928
okay here you go https://mega.nz/#!ccRwjLgS!pHoSmtlhlVk-nLJ0jVgShkrVEpLSxasz68PG602AqZM
>>
File: jCmk0.gif (2MB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
jCmk0.gif
2MB, 500x375px
>>17904644
Face reminds me of the monster Gary Oldman played from the lost in space movie. 2spooky4me
>>
>>17904657
Thanks, anon.
>>
organ harvesting, guys.
>>
>>17902246
National parks are generally heavily forested and people can easily get lost. Disorientation is common for people who are not used to being in the wild, hearing voices and seeing things is common for no reason among humanity especially when under stress.
>>
>>17904644
This is a bs creepy pasta started in 2009 from a bad Photoshop. Please don't spread disinformation stupid people will believe it.
>>
>>17904706
no prob bro.

heres my spooky skellingtons and ghost /x/ folder

https://mega.nz/#F!xRoAAT7A!R6Q4HSbgYkzaIQ606xWAvA

I'll put the other bigfoot stuff in when i find it on my scattered drives

>>17905192
maybe, but there are many stories told by people that lived in the middle of nowhere who know their woods, of things coming in, and stalking them on two legs.
>>
>>17905216
I lived in the woods all my life. People who do are naturally superstitious and almost all of their folk tails are based on bs to entertain themselves, bs to scare tourists, and bs that involves some scam to make money. The truth is there are no ghosts or goblins or little green beasties. Just lions tigers and bears, oh my.
>>
>>17905231
don't forget mountain lions and wolves senpai
>>
>>17904666
Thanks man, satan appreciates it!
>>
>>17905271
I never do. :)
>>
>>17905231
Yeah, so have I. Just because you've never seen anything out of the ordinary in your area doesn't mean it doesn't exist anywhere else. Or are you some kind of shill?
>>
Just jumping in here; maybe the elite made a deal with aliens and are providing hunting grounds.
>>
>>17902246

http://tylerscryptozoo.blogspot.com/2014/08/a-look-back-3-sasquatch-in-cave.html

let's talk about this picture source. it says virginia, and there are many many disappearing people all over this country from national parks each year.

the most recent was henry mccabe, shit was spooky

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=frm3g54A8Go

i think it's some sort of underground network of tunnels. like some cabin in the woods shit level of creatures that escape from their dens into the mountain caves.

it could also be the survivors, or "mole men" from a previous apocalypse. so scarred and deep into the depths they live, all they know is to grab an animal or surface dweller once in a while for a meal.
>>
>>17902246
>natural predator of humans
You mean like; bears, wolves, tigers, snakes, sharks, literally anything?
>>
>>17902246
>Mind altering ability
Can't really think of anything a species like that could do on it's own. Maybe some sort of pheromone?

A natural predator for the highest evolved life known to the planet earth is unlikely however. Our cognizance it's one of the main aspects of our survival as as a species, and unless another species developed in a similar way they wouldn't stand a chance.

A new form of human however, that is an interesting theory that could cover the base's you're looking for.
>>
>>17905532

bigfoot mind powers
>>
>>17905536
I forgot of his omnipotence.
>>
>>17902482

Maybe it's intelligent enough to know doing it in secret is more effective & will guarantee it's survival? I doubt it's just a regular animal minded predator.
>>
Im going to tell my innawoods story unsolicited, because I know I was fucking lucky, and if Im right, it adds some credence to the missing 411 shit.

>2005
>camping by myself in Lake Louise, inside Banff National Park (canadas first, and I believe biggest national park)

Now this campground is on the edge of a small town inhabited 100% by employees (and gas station and clinic employees) of the hotels that are in the town, but its far enough just out of town that it feels completely isolated.

The entire campground is surrounded by a 5 foot electrified fence to keep grizzly bears out, as that is an actual worry for people living in the are.

I had just quit my job working in the town, and had literally no where to live on earth, so like the brave hobos of old, I spent my last 110 canada bucks, and rented a week in campgrounds.

First night was fine, apart from the absolute freezing, rock-hard late april ground, and the sub-zero nightly temperatures (thought I was gonna die that first night, go figure it was the only good night there).

On the second night, after barely falling asleep through my clattering bones, I was awoken at about 1am. There was something about a foot from my head, raising and lowering its hoof in an almost rhythmic fashion. Of course, it being so close, it was more then loud enough to wake me. This thing, with its mighty hoof, just sat directly outside the back of my tent (again, inches from where my head was) and just raised and lowered it hoof, over and over. Not stamping, mind you, just *THUMP...... THUMP..... THUMP....*

Now Im a fairly gifted empath (youre already on /x/, just indulge me here, because its true), and I could FEEL this things eyes on me, and it felt fucking malevolent. It felt CONSCIOUS, that it KNEW what the fuck it was doing.

I finally fell asleep, I cant remember if it stopped first, or if my exhaustion just overcame me, but I did.

Continued next post....
>>
>>17905579
I awoke the next morning, and waited until the sun was fully out, because I had no clue what the fuck would fuck with a person like that, in a completely empty campground, far outside of a town of about 200 people, in the middle of sub-zero night, WITH A FUCKING ELECTRIFIED FENCE around the perimiter!

My first thought was check for any hoof prints. I checked out behind my tent, where there was a small patch of trees and a kinda little inlet, before the fence. The ground was rock hard, so of course no prints I could see (Im not tracker).

I started my fire, ate my breakfast, and went into town for some supplies. At this point, I honestly thought it was probably a Moose, as I imagined a full grown moose could possibly step over a 5 foot fense. Why it fucked with me, I didnt care to think about, but that night, as I was reading one of Melchizedecks Flower of Life books, I didnt think that I needed to be afraid. I was still more terrified Id freeze to death, then get mauled in my sleep.

>2am
>woken again, full panic mode
>strain my ears and hear a light spring rain
>suddenly I hear it again, woth most force then last night
>THUMP-THUMP, THUMP-THUMP
No word of a lie, no shitting, there were TWO of them this time, and I legit got the concept thought in my brain that they could absolutely wreck me, and they wanted me to know it.

I slowly sat up, fighting the feeling of dread as the hoovs fell directly outside my tent, and for the first time I lit a candle I was given by one of my best friends before I left on the misadventure that took me here. It was a candle of Saint Judas, patron saint of lost souls, and the hopless. I lit it, and a few other candles and prayed to any deities that would listen. I tried to harden my heard and my resolve. I went in and out of sleep the entire night, but I could feel their eyes on me, and I could hear the hooves fall on and off until dawn. I got maybe two hours of sleep the entire night.
Part 3/3 next.
>>
>>17905579
>>17905601
If they were intelligent, why would they waste their time ta dancing outside of your tent?
>>
>>17904666
devil was kind today
>>
>>17905601
So as dawn broke, and I the hooves were gone I decided "Fuck it, im going outside right fucking now to see what the fuck that was."
I opended my tent and directly in front of it, I shit you not, was a giant log (the kind you use to cut other logs on) not 5 feet infront of the entrance to my tent. I recognized it immediately, and my intuition told me it was an altar, and that they wanted an offering,
>FUCK
>THAT
Grabbed my books, my (now) luck candle, and some clothes and left my tent and all my other shit their and hightailed it into town, to stay in my old staff accommodations for a couple days.

I returned on my last day, to pick up my house. My tent was undisturbed. Got my shit, and went home with my tail in between my legs to live with my alcoholic mother I had kicked out of my life 7 years ago, because I had nowhere else to go, and I needed fucking shelter after that ordeal.

Few things of note, that mountain is alive or something and a great conductor of psychi energy. Almost every time I put my head to the ground I could feel my consciousness just EXPAND, it felt like I was mind melding with the mountain.

SO final thoughts? I firmly believe those things outside my tent were sentient, and I firmly believe they were human. I think what we think of as Big Foot are just spirits, same as the shadows in the forest people bump into or the stupid fucking Satyr things or Wyndigos or whatever it was that fucked with me over those two nights.
>>
>>17905622
>believe they were human
WERENT human, is what I meant
>>
>>17905532
Danny vendramini made some pretty big claims with his Neanderthal Predation theory.
>>
>>17905571
coordinated pack ambush predators.

like prehistoric man, but more ruggedly adapted to the environment, and were almost driven to extinction by prehistoric man, and are wary as fuck of humans because of that.
>>
>>17904644
>>17905208
http://creepypasta.wikia.com/wiki/Anomaly
>>
>>17905472
neither wolves, bears nor snakes hunt humans specifically (wolves' natural prey is large ungulates ie. deer, buffalo etc.). Tigers sometimes turn "man-eater" but usually when they're having trouble attacking their normal prey.
>In some cases tigers will change their natural diet to become man-eaters. This is usually due to a tiger being incapacitated by a gunshot wound or porcupine quills, or some other factors, such as health issues and disabilities.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tiger_attack#Reasons_for_attacking
and most often in a shark attack the shark bites once and then leaves, thought to be "mistaken identity" (ie. thinking the human is a seal).
>Despite a few rare exceptions, it has been concluded that feeding is not a reason sharks attack humans. In fact, humans don't provide enough high-fat meat for sharks, which need a lot of energy to power their large, muscular bodies
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shark_attack#Unprovoked_attack
although there aren't any animals around now which are adapted to hunt humans, I remember someone once told me there's some speculation that saber-toothed tigers were adapted to hunt large primates which would have included humans.
>>
>>17905532
>the highest evolved life known to the planet earth
birds are arguably more highly evolved due to the intense adaptation of the cardiovascular, muscular and skeletal system for flight.
Thread posts: 54
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.