[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Free Gypsy Card Readings

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 2

File: kartya[1].jpg (55KB, 400x203px) Image search: [Google]
kartya[1].jpg
55KB, 400x203px
5 people, 1 question each.

Go.
>>
Can I trust him?
>>
Will I ever overcome my inability to socialize with other people?
>>
For what should I use the strong charging method I've devised?

For what should I use the conduit?

I realize these are two questions, but I hope you can help an occultist figure out what to do with two great sources of power.
>>
I feel like I need to get away from home to find my calling in life, maybe somewhere abroad, where should I start?
>>
>>17901935
Yes.
>>
>>17901932
Will me and my boyfriend ever meet?
>>
Will I find a goal in my life, so I have something to be able to achieve?
>>
>>17901932
Is it possible that I would meet her?
>>
>>17901936
I see you like your friend and you have a feeling like you can't do much about it.

Maybe you should ask another question.
>>
>>17901940
You had something for a long time ... and now you are unexpectedly experienced something that sparked your desire to travel(?).
I see you will get your answer after a visit or a message delivered to you. Can't see what will happen next.
>>
>>17901932
When will things get better and I can get a decent job and decent partner?
>>
>>17901948
What's my near future like?

>I see you like your friend and you have a feeling like you can't do much about it.

btw This was extremely spot on, you're making me into a believer over here haha.
>>
>>17901943
It is possible, but you will find out something unpleasant about him. It might be a sincerity issue.
>>
>>17901964
thank you for the reading!
>>
>>17901976
Thanks buddy, muvh appreciated
>>
Have I found the love of my life?
>>
>>17901946
I can't see that right now. It is unclear to me.
But I see you need to resolve a decision that happened because of a recent (or future) dispute. You are thinking about that, so I think you know which one I'm talking about. Well, it is important you clear things out first - before thinking about your big life goals.
>>
Let me retry a query I must have expressed poorly before.

When I /meet/ her, how will I know she's the one I'm looking for? Can you give me any sort of clues or identifying characteristics?
>>
>>17901947
It is possible.
But I see you are more concerned about moving out (local are or house, ...) than meeting.
Or maybe that is just because of her ...

I wish you good luck.
>>
>>17901966
Good decision is going to be made soon ... you will be surprised how things are going to clear out. You will feel much better after.

All the best.
>>
Will my love life improve? How can I find the perfect man for me? The one who I will get married with, please and thanks
>>
Is she going to try to reconnect with me?
>>
>>17901969
A small problem with a girl or a woman that is close to you will become big problem enough so you or she will back-off ...
>>
>>17902014
Thank you, so far I've been doing wrong decisions
>>
>>17901990
I don't know ... but I see a great loss soon. Might be property or money related.
If you are living with him or planning to do so, don't give up your assets just yet.
>>
>>17902001
I can't tell you that. Because the future is fixed for you.
You do desire love and happiness as I can see, but decision on how it will happen is not in your hands at all.
>>
>>17902037
The only reason I ask is that I tend to have intense tunnel vision and could very easily overlook an opportunity.
>>
OP, I'm the occultist. So I know whether or not to bother you, can you tell me whether you skipped my query because it had two parts or because you simply don't do occult queries?
>>
>>17902019
Next (or current) one, will look like a good match, but he is deceiving you.

Currently I can't see any bright news for you soon.
>>
>>17902054
>but he is deceiving you.
that already happened, so I'm losing faith in good men
>>
>>17902020
I see positive life events going to happen on your side. It is serious. So it might really be that she reconnects, if that is important to you.
>>
>>17902027
That is because you just might be making decision s based on other people.
Be yourself.
>>
>>17902042
I will give you a quick hint and start from there ...
Talk to your friend. Clear some things up first.

Good luck
>>
>>17902067
I really don't but I can't control people, just do my part with what I have available
>>
>>17902060
There will be some one that lost something of his - you don't know him yet ...

Let this tip be your guide for now.
>>
Why do I feel on edge constantly?
>>
>>17902069
I have several friends and little to clear up with them, at least nothing that would be a good idea. I only have things to clear up with former friends, but they are so for good reason.
>>
>>17902074
and he'll try do deceive me as well? thank you
>>
I'm out for today.

See you tomorrow.
>>
>>17902063
She'd only bring trouble, but I think it would still make me happy, so it could go either way. I'm certainly happy about the positive events as I'm making big changes in my life. Thanks, anon.
>>
File: 4chanteller.png (161KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
4chanteller.png
161KB, 500x500px
Ok I'm back for few questions.
Got some time now.

Does anyone want a reading?
>>
>>17902376
Tell me about my career, which job is more suitable for me and if I'm going to be successful, thanks.
>>
>>17902384
Job: mental work, higher salary (supervisor of a kind or representative, etc.)

Success: Yes, with minimum obstacles.
>>
>>17902397
Thank you reader, tried my luck in education and creative but it all went bad
>>
What is my future like?
>>
>>17902376
Could you tell more about yourself, how did you learn these cards and how long do you read? Do you read for yourself? Any advice for beginners who would like to learn? Sorry if I'm asking too much but you readings seems legit
>>
>>17902376
Same as the guy above, my career and which job is the most suitable and if i'm going to be successful
thank you in advance
>>
>>17902401
You will get a message from a male person that is going to make you happy. But some one will be hurt for a long time because of that ...

It is like: some one must lose for some one to gain.
>>
>>17902376
Please tell me something about my future in the german army, starting to work there in september.
>>
>>17902404
Hello anon,
thank you for showing your interest in me.

I have strong evolved 6th sense which I combine with my readings. I could almost always predict what will be the outcome, even without cards. I am rarely wrong about one's personality if I see that man or woman in person.
I don't read for money, never did.

If you find yourself in between these lines, you can start reading cards.

Tip: You should trust yourself and always your instincts.

Wish you all the best.
>>
>>17902408
You have feminine/gentle soul inside.
I see you in some kind of a care (hospital care, elderly people, ...). Help in general would make you happy.

I wouldn't call it a success in monetary side. It shouldn't be about money with you.
>>
>>17902422
I do read but not as good as you and I have some confidence issues, sometimes I read for friends and they seem pleased.

Why did you pick the gypsy cards and not the tarot which seems more popular among the readers here?
>>
Why am i constantly afraid of interactions with others?
>>
>>17902413
It will be clear the moment you step your foot there.

I do see that death and deception will stay a large part of your career.
>>
>>17902434
Don't be afraid to tell them the truth. Sometimes it is ugly - but truth can help them prevent the outcome - which will, however, seem like you failed to read properly. You shouldn't care about that, since this is sometimes the main purpose.

I read gypsy cards because I got my first pack when I was around 10 years old. I didn't start back then ...
>>
>>17902444
Well, thanks for that information
>>
>>17902437
Because you take it serious. If you chill and take it as a game, then you might get what you hope to get.
>>
>>17902410
Thanks reader, but could you tell me more about this message?
>>
>>17902456
>Don't be afraid to tell them the truth. Sometimes it is ugly
It is always hard for me to give bad news, can't find the proper (less harsh) words, I feel bad myself and sometimes even physically at the end of the reading.

> but truth can help them prevent the outcome - which will, however, seem like you failed to read properly. You shouldn't care about that, since this is sometimes the main purpose.

That's an interesting way of seeing it, as a reader I've always considered being accurate the most important thing to prevent the querent to be misguided to a fateful outcome.
>>
Don't know if I'm too late, but here goes.

Will I ever have the willpower I need?
>>
>>17902376
how to solve my family issues?
>>
>>17902467
It is like some one will break the agreement (career, marriage, relationship, ...)? It is weird, I can't see clearly. But I see "THE END" of something. A loss.
It is like it already happened but only few people know.

Now you will get to know, too.
>>
>>17902470
You already have it, you just keep it for yourself. You are hiding it.
>>
>>17902471
I see truth is destroying your family. How can that be?

It is weird, because I see official mail in the one hand and jealousy in the other.

You have to decide what is the most important to you.
>>
That's it. I'm really off now for today.

See you tomorrow.
>>
>>17902501
Thanks, reader.
Can you explain me about the "official mail"? My english is so fucking bad.
Thank you, again.
>>
Can i fulfill my dreams on becoming a performer?
>>
>>17901932
Go to >>17902497
>>
>>17902508
Oh, I'm the guy of the family issues. Excuse me for my insistence, good luck in your day.
>>
>>17901932
Will I have luck in achieving my life goal?
Thread posts: 71
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.