[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Feeling of void and death

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: Void.jpg (293KB, 1600x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Void.jpg
293KB, 1600x1000px
Okay /x/ i want to talk about this feeling today. It happens when thinking of death deeply and the void of death. You feel this feeling in your chest. It feels like an endless hole would be in your chest. I cannot get this feeling anymore, it might be because i have already accepted death and have no regrets. Maybe it will come back, i don't know. I only know one person in real life who has had the same feeling but she doesn't want to talk about it because it is quite a scary feeling.

I will now greentext the way i got this feeling, i don't know how others got it because they didn't want to talk about it (yet) but i will.

>Relax your body and mind, try not think anything, you can try laying down to a bed, just make yourself comfy.
>Close your eyes while your mind is empty, this needs be unconcious thought for it to work
>Your mind also needs to be dark, no colours or images
>Think of death, what happens after, what you feel after it, what goes on, associate things about death with each others and dwelve deeply into it
>Don't think these instructions hard, as said you need to relax and only think about death
>Hopefully get this feeling in your chest

I have not personally gotten this feeling in about 2 years, i have no idea if it works well. If you can get the feeling please share your thoughts.
>>
Why would I ever want to invoke this? I spend most of my life trying to block out those feelings.
>>
>>17901710
Because it is unusual and does not happen on normal conditions. It's all about exploring what exists and what does not. And one of the ideas of this board is to find odd and obscure things. That is also why i made this thread. I want to know more about this since i have first hand experience.
>>
I feel that exact same feeling in my depressive states. A sinking, empty feeling right? A numbing quality to it, too. It's in music form at the end of Tchaikovsky's 6th.
>>
>>17902300
I'm not sure if it's the same one. This is specifically in your chest and goes away almost instantly when you stop thinking things instructed. It's not even sinking it just straight sucks you in to darkness
>>
>>17902322
I say sinking because my vocabulary is limited. I didn't want to go into detail, but it arrived when I thought of death. In specific, suicide. I have a plan all set up and stuff. Had to think of what occurred during and after those moments obsessively for it to come. I would say overall it's like a black fire. Might be a diff. thing. idk It is all in the chest, though, just like you said.
>>
>>17902338
Okay looks like it is the same thing then. Interesting
>>
>>17901677
Dubs checked.

Would there be any practical use of this? I just want to know.
>>
>>17902409
Not really, atleast not yet. Only thing i know is how to make this feeling happen. I need more information about it.
>>
>>17901677
I have that feeling when I start to question God existence, I feel like fear and sadness control my body, it just ruins my day, everything we did on our life was worthless? Are we going to become nothing? It really bothers me
>>
File: 1444671556066.gif (2MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
1444671556066.gif
2MB, 400x225px
>>17901677
>It feels like an endless hole would be in your chest

Jesus christ dude I didn't know anybody else got this. I get it on a nightly basis. It robs me of sleep and haunts my dreams
>>
>>17904691
OP here, any idea what causes it? Is it the same thing i described? Can you go more into detail? I really want all possible information about it i can get here.
>>
>>17901677
I did this several times
Same dream happens over.
You're body and mind try to deal with the thoughts of suicide in a dream.

It's like a movie you have no control over it you can only just watch it play out.
Let's say someone shoots you in this dream.
Now your aware that death is coming.
And the pain is slightly real and the thoughts of going somewhere unknown makes you uneasy.

Now you're transported into a void of blackness your self aware of you're situation.

Now you know you'll have nothing in the end just memory's of the distance past of reality.
>>
File: images.jpg (14KB, 295x171px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
14KB, 295x171px
>Verily, verily I say unto thee, except a man be borne of water and of the spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdome of God.
>That which is borne of the flesh, is flesh, and that which is borne of the spirit, is spirit.
>Marveile not that I saide unto thee, Ye must be borne againe.
>The winde bloweth where it listeth, and thou hearest the sound thereof, but canst not tel whence it commeth, and whither it goeth: So is every one that is borne of the Spirit.
Nicodemus answered, and said unto him, How can these things be?
>Iesus answered, and saide unto him, Art thou a master of Israel, and knowest not these things?
>Verily, verily I say unto thee, We speake that we doe know, and testifie that wee have seene; and yee receive not our witnesse.
>If I have tolde you earthly things, and ye beleeve not: how shall ye beleeve if I tell you of heavenly things?
>And no man hath ascended up to heaven, but hee that came downe from heaven, even the Sonne of man which is in heaven.
>And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wildernesse: even so must the Sonne of man be lifted up:
>That whosoever beleeveth in him, should not perish, but have eternall life.
>For God so loved þe world, that he gave his only begotten Sonne: that whosoever beleeveth in him, should not perish, but have everlasting life.
>For God sent not his Sonne into the world to condemne the world: but that the world through him might be saved.
>He that beleeveth on him, is not condemned: but hee that beleeveth not, is condemned already, because hee hath not beleeved in the Name of the onely begotten Sonne of God.
>And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darknesse rather then light, because their deedes were euill.
>For every one that doeth evill, hateth the light, neither commeth to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved.
>But hee that doeth trueth, commeth to the light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in God.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.