[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Chemtrails

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 151
Thread images: 26

File: chemtrail.jpg (61KB, 1065x722px) Image search: [Google]
chemtrail.jpg
61KB, 1065x722px
What do you guys think they're spraying and why?
>>
Us

For reasons
>>
>>17901563
define us
>>
>what do you think they're spraying

water vapor

>why

Because the products of combustion are CO2 and water.
>>
Sedatives
To keep us docile
>>
>>17901590
If it was really just water vapor why does it take so long for the trails to evaporate?
>>
>>17901607
Holy shit. Just did some research on this, and I found this article saying that the Air Force can actually do that.
>>
>>17901617
Forgot link: http://www.geoengineeringwatch.org/air-force-bombshell-admits-they-can-control-weather-haarp/
>>
>>17901599
>chemtrails seem to end in the horizon.

Yes, this is because the earth is curved. So anything that goes any distance disappears over the horizon.
>>
>>17901563
FPBP
>>
>>17901597
>Only people in the U.S. are paranoid about Chem trails
>"It makes us docile!"
People from the U.S. are the most uppity and hostile people on the planet.

If they are trying to make us docile, they aren't doing a very good job of it.
>>
>>17901653
You are on /x/, friend.

This is a place where some people actually would argue with you about the earth being flat... I wish I was joking.
>>
>>17901653
>the earth is curved
Oh boy here come the ball earth conspiritard injexting his lunacy into the thread.
>>
>>17901599
There is so much wrong with this post, i'm genuinely impressed.
>>
>>17901604
>why do clouds be clouds

don't reproduce
>>
File: 1451189083586.png (444KB, 701x420px) Image search: [Google]
1451189083586.png
444KB, 701x420px
THIS IS TOTALLY NORMAL

JUST NORMAL CONTRAILS

EVERYTHINGS NORMAL
NORMAL, YEAH...
>>
>>17901734
Yea? What's wrong with it, scientifically speaking?
>>
>everyone thinks it's something evil to fuck people up

Or maybe it's because we broke the entire earth, and are now desperately clawing for survival in the face of an increasingly hostile planet that wants rid of us.
>>
>>17901745
contrails used to dissapate...now they don't.

shit's fucked yo
>>
File: Chemtrails.jpg (87KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Chemtrails.jpg
87KB, 1024x768px
>>17901745
>normalnormalnormalnormalnormalnormalnormal
>>
>>17901748
>contrails used to dissapate...now they don't.
But that's wrong. Clouds have always acted like clouds. So what else is the problem with that picture?
>>
>>17901752
you're doing a great job, shill

killyourself
>>
>>17901751
Yup. Unless you can explain why not.
>>
>>17901754
You're right, i almost made you question your propaganda and learn something. Sorry about that.
>>
>>17901546
I think they are spraying gene-doctored agents aimed at controlling human race progression, in terms of rate and balance. It's an agency that wishes to keep the races in a certain ratio in order to maintain the parameters of an ongoing experiment. Or else it's just cheap Canadian gas.
>>
>>17901758
lol

ok. explain it to me mr. paid poster

>6 million keks inbound
>>
>>17901768
Aight. Air condenses when rapidly passing over an airfoil. It's called the Bernoulli Principle, which states that if velocity increases, pressure has to decrease.
Air passing over a wing has a rapid pressure change, and that's what allows lift to be created. When that lift is created, the air behind the wing has been condensed due to the pressure change, and if it's the right temperature, if the pressure is correct, if the dew point is appropriate, and if the win is favourable, the moisture in that air will be condensed in such a way as to become a visible cloud. This is generally how clouds are created, but obviously behind a wing is in more of a straight line.

Where did you study meteorology or aerodynamics that they didn't teach you that?
>>
>>17901743
literally the same thing
>>
>>17901786
Clearly no with whom you are replying. That said- WELL SAID, SIR. Take a moment to relish in the glory of reason, for, it seems few men can these days. PS- few women relish in that glory as well
>>
>>17901751
This is normal, yes.

In arid conditions, whatever water vapor is formed by contrails quickly evaporates into the dry air. In humid conditions, the water can't evaporate as the air is always saturated with moisture, so the contrails last for hours.

Wherever this photo was taken, it probably experienced a few days of rain shortly thereafter.
>>
>>17901604
>what is weather?
>>
DAILY REMINDER THAT THIS BOARD IS FULL OF PAID SHILLS WHO CLAIM THIS IS ALL "NORMAL"
>>
>>17901797
>Take a moment to relish in the glory of reason
No. I shan't relish something which should be the expected baseline.
It just drives me nuts when people talk about thing of which they have no understanding. This is probably the only conspiracy theory which really grinds my gears because of that.
>>
>>17901633
>>IN SUMMER IN A DESERT

Deserts have thunderstorms? And thunderstorms can drop sleet and hail even in summer?

MUST BE CIA
>>
>>17901786
What you're describing is possible but not the cause of most contrails. You'll see a white trail passing over the wing, if you're a passenger on the plane, but it quickly dissipates. Most contrails are caused by water vapor from the engines, as seen in the OP.

Note that they only appear some distance after each engine. This is only because the exhaust is very hot coming out of the engine, but quickly cools and forms condensation.

If it were some "chemical" as the conspiracy theorists allege, it wouldn't condense like this, but instead be visible immediately with no space between the plane and the "chemtrail."
>>
File: Mfw.jpg (6KB, 290x174px) Image search: [Google]
Mfw.jpg
6KB, 290x174px
>>17901754
>H2O from planes is just like H20 in nature and will behave the same
>FUCK OFF WITH YOUR DAMN LIES YOU CIA SHILL! REEEEEEE!
>>
>>17901807
>deserts have thunderstorms?

Some do. A desert is any place with ten inches or less a year. So some deserts might, for example, get six inches all in one big storm. They often cause flash floods.

Pretty common in the Southwest of the United States.
>>
>>17901814
im not claiming they're spraying anything.

i'm claiming that contrails dont rapidly dissapate anymore, in fact, they last for hours now

FUCKING WHY?
>>
>>17901763
>>17901797
>>17901806
I am with you there. We are just throwing some sarcastic light into the darkness. sleeping dogs never really lie.
>>
>>17901823
>anymore

Contrails are clouds. They behave exactly like natural clouds of the same mass and shape would given the weather conditions at the location/altitude/time.

Nothing has changed since jets first started flying.
>>
>>17901838
>Nothing has changed since jets first started flying.

way too obvious, fuckface

normalnormalnormalnormalnormalnormalnormal
>>
File: myaviationnetphotoid01008582[1].jpg (45KB, 640x492px) Image search: [Google]
myaviationnetphotoid01008582[1].jpg
45KB, 640x492px
>>17901814
>Most contrails are caused by water vapor from the engines, as seen in the OP.
It varies. That's the exhaust and heat causing the condensation. Usually from the airfoil they last longer because there's less disruption (turbulence, if you will).
So it just depends on the prevailing conditions, i find.

>>17901842
Well they haven't. I'm sure you've seen the pics from WW2.
>>
>>17901823
>why

Because the air is humid.

They've always acted this way. You're just too retarded to have noticed.

On most days they dissipate rapidly. But you don't pay attention to it when they do.

Classic case of confirmation bias.
>>
>>17901857
all lies

i'm 40, and have been into the weather and military jets since i was 6. shit's waaaay different now

>not paying attention
>>
>>17901863
Proof? Or are we meant to believe your unreliable memory against all logic and science?
>>
Ok guys, as everyone's pointed out already, chemtrails is a bunk conspiracy. But let's debunk it from another angle: The plane side

For starters, a good conspiracy needs to remain secret. And to remain secret the number of people who know about it has to be kept to a minimum.

So the question is. How many people would have to be in the conspiracy? Aircraft designers, engineers and manufacturers of course, or else who puts the chemical tanks on the planes. Most likely pilots, air traffic control, airport administrators, to ensure proper spraying. Someone has to fill the tanks so that's your ground crew as well. Then someone has to bring the chemicals to the airports so there's the chemical delivery guys (not to mention the chemists making the chemicals themselves). You also need air crash investigators in on it since those guys rebuild any plane which crashes. And that's just for starters. These people all need to be on payroll so there's a separate branch of administration and human resources ect for recruitment and management.

Are you beginning to see the logistical problem with spraying chemicals from commercial airliners? You need hundreds of thousands, if not millions of people in on it. And before you say "its only military flights, in my experience the air force requires 3 people to do the job of any one civilian.
>>
>>17901884
>its only military flights
>in my experience, the air force....
>military
>experience
>military experience

just your average /x/ poster
>>
>>17901896
I live in a town with a large airbase right next to it. The flight path for landing planes goes right over my house. I've done a bit of work on the base as an electrician.

Generally speaking, they're a bunch of slackers. I'm sure some military bros can confirm. There's a joke that an air force officer requires 2 underlings to take a shit and an overseer to make sure he flushes.
>>
>>17901897
Not if it goes from over head to the horizon it wouldn't.
>>
>>17901863
>I'm 40

then you're an old retard.
>>
I'm 10 and this has always been normal
>>
>>17901965
I mean 100
>>
There is cloud seeding going on without civilian knowlage, take the recent floods in tazy, ausfag by the way, some water company was facing shit for cloud seeding when they knew terenchal rain was already on the way. Don't know what ever come of it, my point is if privately owned companies are fucking with the weather, why then would government branches not have a hand in it or the technology to do so by comertial means
>>
>>17901842

You're right. You caught me. The truth is they are spraying. But the weirder truth is that they were always spraying. The first jets to fly carried chems.

What's changed that we can see them now? THE VERY LAWS OF PHYSICS. Aliens in Area 51 are fucking with the fabric of space and time itself in an attempt to escape.

Now you know the truth.

>screencap this
>>
You people are so fucking dumb. It's unreal.
>>
I like how real evedence is dismed here's a link anyway https ://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cloud_seeding
>>
>>17902209
Nobody dismissed cloud seeding.
>>
>>17902116
the whole world is dumb, except you
>>
>>17901604
>unable to understand the concept of clouds
>being this retarded
>>
>>17901633

its proven and openly studied that we can artificially control weather patterns.

http://www.arabianbusiness.com/abu-dhabi-backed-scientists-create-fake-rainstorms-in-11m-project-371038.html
>>
>>17901863

This, young people don't get it, the contrails i saw as a kid would already be disappearing as the plane was still flying past, not hanging around for hours afterwards
>>
>>17901546
Oh god just kill yourself
>>
>>17902302
how about you provide a scientifically backed report and not fucking Arabian business you cunt
>>
every time a see one I wish I could find out if it was a passenger flight or not, I would suspect they are not and are actually military planes or possibly a fake cargo plane
>>
>>17902370
God can´t kill himself
>>
>>17902368
So weather and fluid dynamics have changed in the last what? Twenty years?

>>17902386
Try flight radar. It's not every flight, but it's quite a few.
>>
>>17901597
are you a fucking idiot
>>
It's just jet exhaust.
>>
>>17901754
So just to recap;

They used to disappear now they don't (no evidence provided)

Someone questions this idiocy

"hurrr durr you are a shill"
Dude, engage in intelligent discussion and you'll be surprised what you can learn. It will at very least stop you looking like an ill-informed idiot clinging to their of ignorance

Before you say it, no I'm not a shill. I wish I did get paid to teach mouth breathers like you critical thinking
>>
>>17901751
What is not normal about this?

Is it because they are crossing? If so google a flight map of anywhere near an airport and you will see how many planes fly around on a daily basis.

Not dissipating? They are literally clouds, clouds don't vanish
>>
File: CXATB2p.gif (2MB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
CXATB2p.gif
2MB, 250x250px
>>17901623
>thinking HAARP can control the weather
>>
>>17901546
Sunblock. Probably SPF 50. Gotta prevent sunburn, yo.
>>
>>17901805
Do you honestly believe the government;
A) gives a shit about /x/
B) cares about the opinions of a few neckbeards

Honestly they would be the worst people to target for psy-ops and shilling, they are typically awkward socially, on 4 chan alone /x/ is known as being paranoid people with mental conditions.

I hate to say it but the people of /x/ are probably the least influential demographic, with regards to normal society, they could possibly target. Who listens to crazies let along neck beard autist crazies?
>>
http://www.express.co.uk/news/weird/673157/Hollywood-hardman-Chuck-Norris-comes-out-as-chemtrail-global-warming-conspiracy-theorist
>>
>>17901897
It's turning, most likely near an airport to prepare for descent
>>
>>17902381
Read a book, this technology has existed since WW2
>>
>>17901912
the chAir force
>>
>>17901633
http://www.stopthecrime.net/docs/nasa-thefutureof-war.pdf
>>
>>17901805
Go back to Tumblr
>>
>>17902662
I'm from ebaumsworld tho
>>
It's not crazy to think it's possible. We have the technology. We've done it before and it for experimentation purposes.

-Between 1949 and 1969 open-air tests of biological agents were conducted 239 times. In 80 of those experiments, the Army said it used live bacteria that its researchers at the time thought were harmless. In the others, it used inert chemicals to simulate bacteria.

-In the 1950s army researchers dispersed Serratia on Panama City and Key West Florida with no known illnesses resulting.

-In the 1950s army researchers dispersed zinc cadmium sulfide (now a known cancer-causing agent) over Minnesota and other Midwestern states to see how far they would spread in the atmosphere. The particles were detected more than 1,000 miles away in New York state. No illnesses were ever attributed to them as a result.

-From September 20 to 27, 1950, the U.S. Navy released the pathogens off the shore of San Francisco.

-In New York, military researchers in 1966 spread Bacillus subtilis variant Niger, also believed to be harmless, in the subway system by dropping lightbulbs filled with the bacteria onto tracks in stations in midtown Manhattan. The bacteria were carried for miles throughout the subway system. Army officials concluded in a January 1968 report that: "Similar covert attacks with a pathogenic disease-causing agent during peak traffic periods could be expected to expose large numbers of people to infection and subsequent illness or death."

-In a May 1965 secret release of Bacillus globigii at Washington's National Airport and its Greyhound bus terminal more than 130 passengers were exposed to the bacteria traveling to 39 cities in seven states in the two weeks following the mock attack.[1]

I would expect it could be possible for some small spraying operations to be going on in the US for experimentation. Every contrail is not a chemtrail. That would be crazy. It's also crazy to say it's impossible and that we wouldn't/couldn't do it.
>>
>>17901546
I tried to be reasonable with this conspiracy theory, once.

I ended up concluding that, if anything, there would be aerosols being dispersed at those altitudes- in an attempt to slow down/control/counteract global warming/refract light.

I mean, it's the most reasonable conclusion I can even find.
>>
>>17901546
it does not make sense that sometimes i see planes that leave the very long trails that expand and sometimes there is passanger planes that leave nothing or just a little trail the dissipates quickly. i have also seen the chemtrail planes turn off their trail and fly around each other in strange patterns i have also seen them make things like hashtags and strange patterens .
>>
File: 9fa.gif (1MB, 600x453px) Image search: [Google]
9fa.gif
1MB, 600x453px
DINKLEBERG!!
>>
>>17902698
and you'd be correct
>>
>>17901666
But the earth is flat you faggot.

>fuck you and your triple six too
>>
>>17901546
Cat urine. Our feline overlords are marking their territory.
>>
>>17901604
>why does it take so long for the trails to evaporate

>evaporate
>40,000ft, air temp of~-50c

...and todays candidate for chemical castration is...

>>
>>17901748
>not like muh contrails from the good ole days.

what are you even talking about?
>>
>>17902893
BUT THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT THEY ARE DOING!
>>
>>17903027
>dissipation = evaporation

I second the chemical castration motion.
>>
>>17901751
that shit is normal, especially in the winter
do you not understand that contrails are basically clouds?
>>
>>17901800
>Wherever this photo was taken, it probably experienced a few days of rain shortly thereafter.
well duh, that's the purpose of chemtrails
>>
>>17903092
That doesn't make any sense, since the rain would have happened anyway.

The same thing happens with cirrus clouds. They persist for hours if the air is humid, and they're a tell tale that rain is coming.

Cloud seeding doesn't fill the air with moisture, it only triggers rain once the air is already filled. Oh, and cloud seeding looks nothing like contrails from commercial jets. It's more like crop dusting.
>>
File: Billede 111.jpg (1014KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Billede 111.jpg
1014KB, 1280x1024px
>>17901688
kek
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o9FnmAttrns
they are hiding nibiru that are behind the sun.
and they dont want us to see it. or people to panic. it will hit us or they wont be spraying , the sun isnt getting any hotter but the climate is getting colder. im still wearing clothes as if it is winter were i live in denmark. chemtrails are real and nibiru is real those who uploaded the nibiru debunded videos are payed agents from the gouverment or.. they are simply so scared or in chock and in denial that they have to try and make their own lies become reality nibiru will hit us soon and we are doomed and yes it is depressing just as depressing as war and to look at the sky everyday and see no sun so fuck this world and get ready to fucking die, the end , and end of discussion it is no longer then this there is a million websites soon and a billion videos with chemtrails and nibiru. you are dead .im dead sure hackers has the answers and people in crime and gangs with knowledge beyond your imagination and they are living the life everyday as we all should not still be here arguing or fighting if we are gonna die or not because we are and most of us wont get to be old. the end. stop. and the end
>>
>>17903037
>believing in stupid conspiracy theories = dissipation
>>
File: Billede 1111.jpg (1MB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Billede 1111.jpg
1MB, 1280x1024px
>>17903615
sry for the spellerrors i learned english from wathing american movies in the 80's
nibiru is real the nibiru debunkers are in denial.
when this shit planet hits i can't say but it is
getting more and more scary each and everydy. because i never see the sun anylonger
they are spraying constantly trying to hide the public from looking at the sunset and sunrise .even after sunset there is still light and it is from this fucking planet that will create chaos at some point in the very very near future around 180 days hardly anyone will survive .also why they are stil building those underground bunkers and why there is war in the world and no one gives a shit if people are being murdered so fuck this world end of story we are fucking doomed. we need to fire up the bong or drink or selfes to death or just do what the hell you like or enjoy life it could begind to accellerate faster and faster already tomorrow and fuck those chemtrails we are fucking doomed mates the end and stop and fuck nibiru . ofcourse it might be a super nice and fantastic wiev but again we wont make it to be 100 years old many of us will die age 17 or 19 and that fucking sucks man so fuck the gouverment and again naaaah because i dont want to be watching people murdering eachother in panic because the presidents announces ok people nibiru is here we have perhaps 1-2 years to live have a nice afternoon im of to the bunker cya later ohh i quess not... then boom panic its fucking real enjoy the chemtrails guys its happening.. the end stop.
>>
>>17901604
idiot.
it depends on the climate and the current temperature, different things like colder temperatures and differences in humidity will affect whether or not the contrails linger and for how long.
you idiots are as bad as the people who looked into the sky and not knowing what the sun was, decided to worship it.
>>
>>17901597
Yeah, that's why shit like the shooting in Orlando and the bombing in Turkey happened. Real docile, you fuckwit.
>>
>>17901546
Lizard semen, to begin the process of turning us into reptiles.
>>
>>17903615
>>17903651
Vi holder öje med dig
>>
File: contrails.webm (254KB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
contrails.webm
254KB, 854x480px
>>17903615
>nibiru is real
I thought they where spraying shit in the atmosphere so create an extra layer from space radiation for when nibiru comes around and fucks up earths natural protection.

But they sure seem to concentrate their spraying on sunrises, sunsets and high pop areas.
>>
>>17903770
jeg glad for dit öje ser mig*
det er I , ikke ene om*
m.v.h Pleiadians
>>
>>17903770
Jeg folger med. Som stjernen hojt på himlen. Sne på min rude. Månen lyser bleg. På verden derude. Hvor vi går hver sin vej. Men jeg holder oje med dig
>>
>>17903058

CLOUDS DID NOT EXIST BEFORE 1947. LOOK AT HISTORICAL LITERATURE. NOBODY TALKED ABOUT CLOUDS BEFORE MID 20TH CENTURY. YOU WILL FALL FOR ANYTHING.
>>
>>17903861
Please be role playing. People always talked and wrote about clouds and storms. For example in the bible. Pretty old book, maybe you haven't heard of it. Definitely written before 1947.
>>
>>17903836
>>17903770
We speak American here, dammit

>>17904006
It's pretty obviously a joke, not everyone on /x/ (though it's very close) is a drugged out moron.
>>
>>17903666
Do you even praise the sun, Satan?
>>
>>17903666

The sun is pretty damn important. I'm much more accepting of venerating Sol than praising an unseen skyfather.
>>
>>17902417
you don't know that, god can do whatever the fuck he wants. cuz he's god. that's what he does
>>
The opus laughs
When I tell it I'm ready.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QnaTtsClgc4
>>
File: greygoo_9995.jpg (68KB, 300x206px) Image search: [Google]
greygoo_9995.jpg
68KB, 300x206px
>>17904117
Oh believe it
Believe it and we will become one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7fr4aAu_Ryc
>>
File: t3_1pvxjt.gif (1MB, 400x250px) Image search: [Google]
t3_1pvxjt.gif
1MB, 400x250px
>>17904111

One time, see, this one time, god challenged himself to make a creature that he couldn't control or influence in any way. And he totally did. His face when.
>>
File: lucifer-an-angel-of-music.jpg (43KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
lucifer-an-angel-of-music.jpg
43KB, 540x540px
>>17904129
Steal the rhythm out from my heart.
>>
>>17904111

Wait, which god are you talking about? Cause none of the ones I've heard about could do stuff like that.

In fact, most of them have trouble not fucking their sisters.
>>
>>17901590
Vape Nation
>>
File: 551.jpg (27KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
551.jpg
27KB, 600x338px
>>17901546
>what are they spraying?
pic related.
>>
>>17903666
Fuck you, I've seen a plane fly by where the exhaust almost immediately evaporated, then a minute later another plane flies by and left a giant, lingering cloud. Explain that.
>>
>>17904168
They are spraying nanomachines that when inhaled cross the blood brain barrier and encapsulate and eventually replace your biological neurons with artificial controllable neurons.

The men doing this own the world
There is nothing you can do.

There are at least 20 active agents on every forum and social site that actively disclaim and spread disinformation.

These are not water tankers to mimic passengers.
They are tankers filled with mind control nanomachines.

The stupid shits in the government have been told it's for global warming and that the public shouldn't be notified because they would panic or interfere.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6e3dLMD7a58

fucking morons. Lucifer owns the worlds minds now. He IS you.
>>
File: 1467971892096.jpg (20KB, 480x304px) Image search: [Google]
1467971892096.jpg
20KB, 480x304px
They're spraying you with my semen
>>
>>17901884
ya...haw the fuck are so mant idiots on this planet ?
>>
>>17904168

Different planes. One has engines that run hotter or cooler, one has laminar flow more conducive to cooling, one has engines that run cleaner versus the other releasing more particulates for water to condense on, one plane has been flying longer and its metal skin is hotter because of sunlight which affects the air flowing over its surfaces, one plane has engines that leak oil into the exhaust flow, planes fly at different directions compared to the wind direction which affects crystal formation time, your mom.
>>
File: 709.jpg (13KB, 320x200px) Image search: [Google]
709.jpg
13KB, 320x200px
>>17904168

What did the cloud look like? Did it look like Gojira?
>>
>>17904168
>lingering cloud. Explain that.

Someone on the plane farted. Obviously.
>>
File: lead_large.jpg (42KB, 675x422px) Image search: [Google]
lead_large.jpg
42KB, 675x422px
>>17904117
>>17904125
>>17904135
>>17904183

The most evil powerful men on the planet have completely dominated and taken control of the world.

And they have done it all in complete secrecy.
>>
>>17904168
Different planes fly at different altitudes.

Different altitudes means different temps, pressures, and humidity.

Retard.
>>
>>17902743
>it does not make sense
Why not?

>>17904168
Those planes would have been nowhere near each other, and thus in wildly different prevailing conditions.
>>
>>17901653
>this is because the earth is curved
uh ohhhh well this was a shitty thread anyway
>>
>>17901734
Is there an airport in the area?
>>
>>17901546

PROJECT CLOVERLEAF GOOGLE IT.
>>
>>17904206
Wait did he really say that??
>>
File: kek.jpg (21KB, 275x257px) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
21KB, 275x257px
>>17901590
>>
>>17901546
Mustard gas

Fot the lulz
>>
>>17901734
>>17901751
That is normal though. That's daily fucking air traffic.

I can't even tell if you're joking or not.

>/x/ - Poe's Law
>>
>>17902668

Holy shit
>feels like a brick wall
>>
File: 1439532885290.jpg (56KB, 800x804px) Image search: [Google]
1439532885290.jpg
56KB, 800x804px
>>17901546
ITT: Retards who haven't realised its moisture created from the combustion of carbon dioxide and water
>>
>>17904168
ask your kindergarden teacher
>>
File: PROOF.jpg (117KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
PROOF.jpg
117KB, 1024x768px
>>17905825
i know a aircraft engineer who offered a local chemtrail-idiot who has a terrible youtube channel to visit the airport to explain him the stuff. We even told him how to lease a weather balloon to take samples. (not like these retards could do anything with the data)

Of course they refused. Because all aircraft mechanics ,airline personell,meteorologists are part of the conspiracy... (to poison ourselves)

These people are just completely Brainless.
>>
I'm not sure what they are spraying, could just be water could be something else I'm open to opinions but from what iv seen I'm not convinced it is normal because I have seen some planes that do have spray and some that don't leave any kind of trail so I ask my self why do some planes have trail and some don't if they all work the same? don't judge other people on there opinions until you know the facts yourself.
>>
>>17905872
>I'm not convinced it is normal because I am uneducated
>don't judge other people on there opinions until you know the facts yourself.
That's the thing, we do know. So we get to judge the willfully ignorant.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1468229525544.jpg (35KB, 480x374px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1468229525544.jpg
35KB, 480x374px
>>17905856
>some people are belived to be part of a conspiracy
>those people offer to prove there is no cowspiracy
>AIN'T GONNA BELIEVE THEIR LIES

I can even understand it, how would you trust someone you think will lie? A third part is needed, to assure conspiracy theorist there is nothing going on, but how to prove their actually a third part and not undercover part of the conspiracy?
Conspiracy theorist are getting paranoid. They don't even trust their own education, which will prove by itself they're wrong.
I knew a chemist student who quit his studies because he started thinking universities lie to people and don't teach the actual science.
Is there a way to take them out of it?
>>
>>17905825
>combustion of carbon dioxide and water
What witchcraft do your combustion engines run off, I only know of hydrocarbons being combusted and water and co2 are but byproducts. Also oxides of nitrogen, which is why cars have cats. In theory they are poisoning us, not by spraying shit, but with byproducts of the shitty fuels we use
>>
>>17905898
I think you have to sort of deal with that before they reach the point described in
>>17905856

I don't subscribe to any of the conspiracy theories I see most commonly posted around /x/ or those youtube videos, such as the chemtrails thing, but I'm in favor of being open to the idea that governments lie to us and that there is probably a frightening amount of truth to be found scattered throughout these theories. The problem is that when you start believing theories which have no actual supporting evidence so you prop them up in your mind with the "They've covered it all up and anyone/anything with contradicting evidence are part of the cover up" you've disabled the part of your brain that processes reason.

As an example, I got on a flat earth theory documentary kick recently. Those people believe in a coverup far more massive and across far more organizations and individuals than any other conspiracy theory I've ever heard of. It isn't simply that "mainstream scientists" are wrong, they are in on the scheme and willfully participating in this satanic plot to use science to keep us from knowing the truth of the nature of our planet and our relationship to the christian god. It's mildly horrifying, witnessing such militant ignorance.
>>
File: challenger_flight_51-l_crew.jpg (536KB, 1111x642px) Image search: [Google]
challenger_flight_51-l_crew.jpg
536KB, 1111x642px
>>17905918
no one died aboard the challenger

but (((they're))) being honest about chemtrails

OK
>>
>>17905825
Chemtrails is just a pretty easy target for the people who need some extra pieces when they're building their personal Grand Unified Conspiracy Theory. There's just enough mental wiggle room, when viewing the types of contrails which dissipate rapidly and those which spend a longer time in the air, to say "One of these is normal, the other is not." and attribute the abnormal trails to something malicious. Additionally, these trails are way up in the sky and proving that there's nothing evil going on with them isn't the most easily done thing, not to mention that there isn't exactly a multitude of people like anon described who are willing to waste their time to explain and prove to these people that they are wrong. And even after you get through all of that, if you do find someone willing to do that, these people who believe in chemtrails have no interest in it. Their concern is not with actual truth but with what they've chosen to believe and anything which would demonstrate that the world is not as out to get them as they believe must be avoided and ignored.
>>
>>17905922
Do you have anything beyond that picture to substantiate your claim? Or that provides any connection whatsoever between the two subjects other than your vague description of these masterminds as the ominous "they"?
>>
>>17905922
>"All these conspiracy theory pics are saved in the EXACT SAME FOLDER on my computer, and you want me to believe that they're not all linked and perpetrated by the same shadowy masters? disinfo/shill pls go"
>>
>>17905918
Where is the border between skepticism and believing stuff? The first one is a good behavious, the second one is bad. Honest question, I'm genuinely wondering because I think the answer can help stopping the bullshit going on in many conspiracy theorists.
>>
>>17905973
I think the only way to approach these sorts of things is to follow the evidence and scrutinize it without deciding in advance which direction you hope/want the evidence to point. If you simply set out to find more conspiracy theories to add to your belief system, you will find them every single time. Too many people see or hear of a theory involving shadowy overlords and government deception, their instinct is "Well, yeah, that wouldn't surprise me" and that's where their honest investigation ends. I'll never understand the desire to believe something - just seek the truth and do it honestly.
>>
>>17901986
>terenchal
>>
File: psyops.jpg (117KB, 774x809px) Image search: [Google]
psyops.jpg
117KB, 774x809px
I'll just leave this here...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Popeye

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Weather_warfare

http://www.globalresearch.ca/weather-warfare-beware-the-us-military-s-experiments-with-climatic-warfare/7561

http://www.smithsonianmag.com/history/weather-control-as-a-cold-war-weapon-1777409/?no-ist

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Environmental_Modification_Convention
Thread posts: 151
Thread images: 26

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.