[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Spiritual Abilities of Children

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: qwdg24.jpg (98KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
qwdg24.jpg
98KB, 900x600px
When I was a young child, lucid dreaming was incredibly common and required little to no effort. I could choose to do whatever I wanted in the dream world and dreams would seem to last forever.

Children also tend to be much more imaginative than adults, and often create imaginary friends (tulpas?) to keep themselves company.

There are also many stories of kids being particularly receptive to the presence of spirits and ghosts, or knowing things they couldn't possibly know.

Why do children seem to be so in tune with their spiritual side? What is it that seems to drive this out as we get older?
>>
>>17900320
>Why do children seem to be so in tune with their spiritual side?
Because they where just there, before they where born.
>>
>>17900320
“Everyone is born a genius, but the process of living de-geniuses them.”
― R. Buckminster Fuller
>>
i wish i could recapture that feeling of being a kid / teenager where my life felt like living in a movie.
i have temporal lobe epilepsy which causes that feeling to come back for a day or two after having a full blown seizure but it is never permanent.
drugs only work so many times and make it even worse after that.
>>
>>17900320
this is actually a very interesting topic to think about. I remember being a kid and everything i would see would amaze me. i even had such a feeling of wonder and curiosity because the world was so new to me. But the odd part is, is that i feel more in touch with my spiritual side at my age right now then i did in the past. For example ive had random epic dreams that took me to new worlds that gave me that gave me that sense of wonder again and also showed me powerful emotions that i have never felt in reality, and i really want to go back there again
>>
A lot of people think it has something to do with the fact that most peoples Pineal gland calcifies as they get older.
>>
>>17900959
That's actually what happens. The running water in your sink and around the world is contaminated. Its purpose along with chemtrails, television, processed foods, etc. is to calcify your pineal gland so you won't realize who you truly are.
>>
>>17900959
Spooky, any way to reverse calcification of the pineal gland?
>>
File: Fine, do it.png (656KB, 921x312px) Image search: [Google]
Fine, do it.png
656KB, 921x312px
>>17902232
tamarind, clean water, fasting, vegetarian/vegan, eating as much food watered by rain as possible.

The hindu's know their shit about pineal glands, Their rituals of offerring flowers and fruit everyday to the gods and then eating it, is a way to get less fluoride. (Fluoride is heavy, and trees don't carry it up to their fruits as much.)

So eat fruit, everyday if you can. drink tamarind water with breakfast every day.

Get enough sleep in darkness. You need to sleep in dark rooms or take melatonin as well.

You wanna be vegetarian, because cows are given tap water to drink and they carry disturbing amounts of fluoride. But eggs are not carrying much.

You must use good salt, iodized cheap stuff is poison that s made for the sake of cheaper shipping. Actual ocean salt carries many trace minerals that bind to fluoride and make it go out your piss-hole.

Wake up Everyday before sunrise.
Gargle ocean saltwater (salt mix is petstore bought)
Eat fruit (Offer it to god, for consistancy)
Then drink water, (Offer it to shiva lingam, for good bacteris)

It's simple. Just be a weirdo vegetarian cultist who worships slimy dick-rocks and eats fruit everyday.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.