[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to look up history of a house

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

/x/philes, I tried to post this last night but something happened. Anyway, here's my story: When I was about 7, we moved from a shitty apartment complex to a podunk little town in a townhouse because my dad got enough of a promotion to dig us out of poverty. Before then I had imaginary friends, like most little kids that age, that, in my heart of hearts, I knew was my own invention. But when I moved to the house, I started hanging out with Elmer.

I thought it was funny that Elmer was named that, like "Fudd," but he didn't care much for any jokes around his name. So, as not to build suspense, I could see Elmer and others could not. It wasn't like an imaginary friend. We hung out together until I hit puberty, and we started meeting less and less, which seemed fine at the time. But my mother remembers him as an imaginary friend and what's more, she said that I said, "you have to ignore the blood coming from his ear." Apparently, and I don't remember this, when my mother asked me to describe him, there was blood coming from his ear.

Now I'm willing to dismiss everything as the product of an overactive imagination of a child, but recently I've been thinking a lot about Elmer now that I have a kid of my own, and I want to look into the history of the house. But I can't figure out how. I can find the blueprints but even the town's historical society doesn't seem to be much help. They just sent me to ancestry which doesn't help me much.

Anyway, if you help me with figuring out how to research the history of a house, I will post anything spoopy I find. Thank you. Also, questions may be entertained.
>>
Sorry, reading over my post I notice that "townhouse" is the wrong word. It was a shotgun house, little more than a section eight, but still not a section 8. It was near a freeway. Nearest neighbors were over a cow field a quarter mile to the east. Southeast Ohio.
>>
One bump. That is all.
>>
Ima bump this for you.

Because the same shit happened to me and I want to know the history of the house. Whatever he is, it's something dark.
>>
File: 1468062883066.jpg (54KB, 462x270px) Image search: [Google]
1468062883066.jpg
54KB, 462x270px
Went to my local library. They don't keep that shit on hand. I take it you don't know the previous owners. I traced my to the early 40s and 30s but that's it. House has a fucked up story and multiple people have died
>>
>>17899259
Bored and really want some help so I'll tell the story and post funny ass pictures.

The house was built engine early 1900's in a nearby tow. It was a wedding gift for a couple by the wife's parents. Husband caught the wife cheating, set the entire yard on fire. Possibly the house.

Not sure what happened between then and 80's. Old man had a heart attack outside working.

90s a dude had a heart attack in the tub.

I really feel like a lot of shit went down. Rumor has it, the house makes you crazy. Have seen some of my more rational family on the deep end. Weird shit
>>
>>17898459
Local municipality's court house or city hall.

Spoooooooky.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.