[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Facts about the Hidden College

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 7

File: glitched sky.jpg (513KB, 540x720px) Image search: [Google]
glitched sky.jpg
513KB, 540x720px
The Hidden College is a group who secretly wield a lot of influence in the US and are based in Silicon Valley and DC.
They are right-wingers who adhere to the neoreactionary ideology, though many are former progressives or even communists.
>They are right-wingers who adhere to the neoreactionary ideology, though many are former progressives or even communists.
>They are also believed to be behind the cryptic Cicada 3301 puzzle organization: http://uncovering-cicada.wikia.com/wiki/Does_Cicada_3301_originate_from_UC_Berkeley_group_(cicada.berkeley.edu)_in_90s%3F
>Relatively new compared to other secret groups – oldest members were collaborating in the 1990s, but as a group they only started in the early 2010s.
>Relatively young group of people: generation X and generation Y. Definitely not a fan of the direction the baby boomers took US culture and government.
>They are a mixture of engineers and journalists who use their influence to try to push the popular narrative in a certain direction.
>They are believed to communicate mostly online over some kind of message board system, but also meet in real life.
>They are rumored to have wealthy patrons who cloak their activities in the superficial trappings and rituals of occult groups as a diversion. This might be a bullshit diversion though.
>They base many of their beliefs around the writings of Mencius Moldbug, a computer engineer, and Nick Land, a Shanghai-based British philosopher. Only Nick Land’s blog is still updated, however: http://www.xenosystems.net/
>They are believed to be the moderators of certain publicly-facing internet communities, like the cyberpunk reddit.
>>
Sounds like a force for good.
>>
File: the-college-of-winterhold.jpg (341KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
the-college-of-winterhold.jpg
341KB, 1920x1080px
>>17897155
the college isn't hidden it's in winterhold dumbass
>>
>>17897155
How did you find out about them?
I've heard of the invisible college but not the hidden college.
>>
>>17897155
>And the left call me crazy
>>
>>17897155
well they aren't hidden now are they?

freemasons federal branch will do an investigation, infiltrate, and destroy if they pose a threat.

There's only room for one secret society.
>>
File: 1467844310631.png (362KB, 1313x553px) Image search: [Google]
1467844310631.png
362KB, 1313x553px
>>17897501
A spirit with pink hair told me in a dream long ago
>>
>>17897541
I do all my best intelligence gathering in dreams
>>
>>17897155
i've seen this pushed here before. where are proofs?
>>
>>17897155
they sound pretty based desu

hope they manage to save humanity from SJWs and political correctness
>>
I am bumping this because secret society threads are my favorite type of thread on x

Can someone do a run down on their philosophy and goals? Anything schway and esoteric?
>>
>>17897155
The fact that they publicly recruited tells me they are stupid.

As soon as you put something like cicadia out there it's going to get the attention of powerful groups and you are going to get infiltrated.
>>
If your into secret societies and power groups and you think of making one, you should always assume someone more powerful than you is allowing you to exist because you are useful to them.
>>
Bump

what are they up?

more info would be nice
>>
>>17897576
I know I don't have the birthright/skills/connections/ect. to be considered for a powerful group, but I still hope because I'm a crazy good and very unknown Baker/pastry chef. Everyone loves amazing desserts, especially the rich and powerful. Talent can lead to paradise, especially when that Talent is bring paradise to those taste buds!
>>
>>17897679
>he wants to be "the help"
>>
File: 1465186572557.gif (3MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1465186572557.gif
3MB, 480x270px
>>17897683
>a learned chef of the pastry arts is the help
Your STEM degree is going to be about ad useful as the stem of a dandelion in the apocalypse. I'm going to be chucking baguettes I sharpened into spears. You can use your math to calculate the days you survive.
>>
>>17897741
Honestly calculating how many days you have to survive sounds more useful than sharpened baguettes
>>
>>17897745
I was only kidding. Trades get looked down upon and it really doesn't bother me. I've had politicians compliment me on my desserts and love what I do.
>>
>>17897770
Have you ever tampered with peoples food fight club style?
>>
bumping in hopes op will come back and tell us more about their philosophy and just more about them in general so we can have an on topic discussion that isn't just meems
>>
>>17897839
No, the only way my desserts kill people is because they can't stop eating them and buying them and get health complications I guess.
>>
bump

I like secret societies
>>
>>17897155

doesn't sound very interesting, honestly. Sounds like a group of well-educated, likeminded individuals who use the internet to spread their own ideology. I mean really, big whoop.

Where is the brainwashing techniques hidden in plain view through television and radio waves? Where is the human trafficking, child sex slave rings and ritualistic human sacrifice? Where is the link between them and serial killers and billionaire pedophiles? They sound like real lightweights.
>>
>>17897155
>Not even knowing the tier-two name of the A---------y.
>Not understanding the invasion from the future
I'll give you a hint: learn to count in primes. If you think ((())) was what the media genuinely thought it was about, you are not at all close.
>>
Bunch of neo-reactionary betas who find the complexities of modern life scary and confusing. Losers.
>>
Well if such a group does exist then more power to them

I hope they have the complete destruction of the left on their agenda
>>
>>17898869
Huh?
>>
>>17899386
The Hidden College is a tier-one name. There are more, each closer the true name of the institution.
>>
If they like you they like you.
If they don't like you you will know.
Don't investigate them because they will know.
>>
>>17899823
This is a misunderstanding. They want you to find them. If you are capable of cutting through the layers of secrecy you are potentially a desirable recruit.
>>
>>17899926
tell them I said ssssup cock diesel doge holly at me
>>
>>17897532
Or just meld into one another? Not everything is complete destruction, there's no gain
>>
>>17897532
Elks > Rotary > Freemasons
>>
>>17900234
i had no idea rotary was an organization. i thought those were street signs.
>>
>>17899724

Yea, Hogwarts.
>>
File: image.jpg (31KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31KB, 259x194px
>>17897155
OP, Please, it's called the invisible college. This book has all you need to know.
>>
>>17900869
Here I stand, dirty and faceless
Waiting to heed your instruction
On my own
Invisible warrior
I am a wind of destruction
>>
File: 1455417771422.jpg (54KB, 799x447px) Image search: [Google]
1455417771422.jpg
54KB, 799x447px
>>17903442
MEMORIES BROKEN
THE TRUTH GOES UNSPOKEN
I'VE EVEN FORGOTTEN MY NAME
>>
>>17897155
>The Hidden College is a group who secretly wield a lot of influence in the US and are based in Silicon Valley and DC.
>They are right-wingers who adhere to the neoreactionary ideology, though many are former progressives or even communists.
>>They are right-wingers who adhere to the neoreactionary ideology, though many are former progressives or even communists.
>>They are also believed to be behind the cryptic Cicada 3301 puzzle organization: http://uncovering-cicada.wikia.com/wiki/Does_Cicada_3301_originate_from_UC_Berkeley_group_(cicada.berkeley.edu)_in_90s%3F
>>Relatively new compared to other secret groups – oldest members were collaborating in the 1990s, but as a group they only started in the early 2010s.
>>Relatively young group of people: generation X and generation Y. Definitely not a fan of the direction the baby boomers took US culture and government.
>>They are a mixture of engineers and journalists who use their influence to try to push the popular narrative in a certain direction.
>>They are believed to communicate mostly online over some kind of message board system, but also meet in real life.
>>They are rumored to have wealthy patrons who cloak their activities in the superficial trappings and rituals of occult groups as a diversion. This might be a bullshit diversion though.
>>They base many of their beliefs around the writings of Mencius Moldbug, a computer engineer, and Nick Land, a Shanghai-based British philosopher. Only Nick Land’s blog is still updated, however: http://www.xenosystems.net/
>>They are believed to be the moderators of certain publicly-facing internet communities, like the cyberpunk reddit.
Literally
>source
the post.
I dont know shit about this group, but I wouldnt trust anything anyone has to say about them without some source or evidence.
>>
File: Sabaoth.jpg (38KB, 669x640px) Image search: [Google]
Sabaoth.jpg
38KB, 669x640px
Hm. Were the years ~2006-2009 significantly important to the formation of this group?
>>
>>17897741
I work at a culinary academy. a big one. good chefs (bakers even more so, it's like the dentistry of doctoral fields) are so unfathomably common. you talk a lot of shit so I assume you're good at networking because that's the only thing that matters in your "trade"
>>
>>17897313
it just occurred to me how much I hated Skyrim. That whole zone is a perfect example of what makes it a terrible game. Some of the gameplay from the DLC was kinda fun, i guess.
>>
>>17897306

fpbp
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.