[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Positive vibes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 8

File: shutterstock_709461791[1].jpg (30KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
shutterstock_709461791[1].jpg
30KB, 600x400px
Something that's really been hitting me is that there's no really decent entertainment that doesn't involve violence or cruelty. The constant weight of negativity out there is weighing me down.

I look for more positive things but it's either all religious or just plain stupid (fuck off Disney channel with your cardboard cutout characters and boys with layers and layers of makeup fuck...)

So... I need to find a way to focus on positivity when I unwind. How do you keep your frequency high? Suggestions?
>>
Music without lyrics
>>
>>17896490
Can you get more specific? Because lately it's been all https://youtu.be/pkw2kcQ5Lzs
and https://youtu.be/Z-dfbceq4x4

The band's a bit of an obsession of mine..
>>
File: ColourHaze.jpg (92KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
ColourHaze.jpg
92KB, 500x500px
This song

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9iTgv5y6HFQ

>And I see what we all need and deserve to get most
>I see what we all need and deserve to get most
>And I'm gonna try to give it to you now
>I gotta drop my lovebomb down
>>
File: 1467948801256.jpg (63KB, 960x704px) Image search: [Google]
1467948801256.jpg
63KB, 960x704px
New Age positivism is a load of trash, Existence is warfare.
>>
>>17896532
>Existence is warfare
Existence is what we make of it.

The only thing you can be sure of is that it's more than nothing. That's non-existence.
>>
RuPaul's Drag Race
>>
>>17896536
We live in a cannibalistic plane of existence, we're slaves to the demigod
>>
>>17896551
Yes that's one subjective interpretation of things
>>
>>17896524
Kinda funky thanks... makes me think I should look at hippie music in general now that I think about it...
https://youtu.be/p0PjECSyJ7w

>>17896532
>>17896536
>>17896551
>>17896555
Counterproductive debate is counterproductive...

>>17896543
>RuPaul's Drag Race
Competition shows... eh maybe. Not sure if I'm "fabulous" enough to get into it but I'll give it a whirl.
>>
It's the effect of 3rd wave of mass ascension we're experiencing.

https://youtu.be/677_AvUiBQw
>>
>>17896571
Dude. Stop.
>>
>>17896555
relativism is rubbish, there are objective truths to reality
>>
>>17896585
Yes, it's objectively true that this reality is either good or bad depending on how you look at it.
>>
>>17896589
This reality is objectively evil, and it's pretty self evident.
>>
>>17896594
>This reality is objectively evil
What makes you say that?
>>
>>17896585
>>17896589
>>17896594
>>17896611
Not. Helpful.

Stop with the intellectual masturbation boys, none of us are in awe of your "someday I'll finally get around to talking directly about existentialism instead of merely obliquely about it" bullshit...

But then again this is what I get for asking about positivity on 4chan... "positivity? Um... I don't know what that is so my don't we just talk about it not existing..."

I'm killing myself tonight. OH but we've got that fucking party to go to... okay tomorrow I'll do it...
>>
>>17896617
You're autistic m8
>>
>>17896638
You're the one who can't come up with something positive and instead has to analyse the concept. Who's the autistic here?
>>
>>17896611
everything in this universe is based on devouring and being devoured. It's a fundamental law of this place, submission and domination.
>>
>>17896644
Disobedience is the only light in this world
>>
>>17896646
blah blah blah blah hail xenu or whatever the fuck religious bullshit that is.....

>>17896654
THat's stupid. THat's like saying light only exists when someone tries to get someone else to do something and they say no. Outside of that dynamic, no light hunh?

god damn it someone fucking put a bullet in my fucking head....
>>
>>17896470
The Venus project. Paradise or oblivion video one youstube.
>>
>>17896521
Animals as leaders. Widek. Gru-cosmogensis. Intervals.
>>
>>17896739
On not one
>>
>>17896470
I don't visit /x/ often so I don't know how contrarian y'all are, but when it comes to positive entertainment, my go to has always been Adventure Time.
I don't even know what it is, but the writing in that show just makes me feel wholesome.

Also try looking for different types of music. I love Wax Tailor's Que Sera remix. Nujabes is also really uplifting yet still chill.

Hope these suggestions do some good
>>
I can't talk for the rest of these bumfucks, but I'm with you in the searching for positivity adventure.
I find that tending to my garden and beehives are some of the most fulfilling things to do to unwind, and leaves me feeling on top on things.
>>
get a dog. dogs are only capable of positive vibes
>>
>>17896470

>Something that's really been hitting me is that there's no really decent entertainment that doesn't involve violence or cruelty.

This x1000.

Modern TV is heavily biased towards negativity, especially the news. I'm the only one I know who doesn't want to marry Game of Thrones and no one can understand why I dislike it so much. Damn near every theme is violent - death, murder, rape, betrayal, other nonsense. Give me something positive. Some of us are on a journey to be the best versions of ourselves.
>>
>>17896788

Second this. It's a lot of work to have a dog but they can bring you a lot of joy.
>>
Wtf at no one posting Undertale yet

Play Undertale op

Also there are lots of nonviolent video games, see: dating sims, animal crossing, farming sims, puzzle games, etc
>>
File: 1397362637379.jpg (522KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1397362637379.jpg
522KB, 1920x1080px
>>17896840
Jesus Christ
>>
File: undertale2.jpg (64KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
undertale2.jpg
64KB, 640x480px
>>17896840

Not OP

Undertale? Haven't heard of it before. Is it a new game?
>>
File: 1463541986072.png (158KB, 364x556px) Image search: [Google]
1463541986072.png
158KB, 364x556px
>>17896470
Get away from the keyboard, out of the basement, and feel the sunlight. Go to a park. Plant flowers. Do good deeds.

BTW
>>17896672
>blah blah blah blah hail xenu or whatever the fuck religious bullshit that is.....
>>17896646 /this sort of
it's called entropy
>>
>>17896470
Immersion in positive and creative activities drains energy from the parts of you brain making you anxious. I read an article recently about green spaces drastically improving your concentration, lowers blood pressure, reduces stress and even improves empathy, self esteem, helps you recover quicker from illness and reduces crime rate.
>>
>>17896470
Each of us comprises of both positive and negative, and attempting to deny one of those outright is to be dishonest with yourself and who/what you are. Our taste for violence is hardwired into us and a base level. It's the reason we've survived as long as we have, and the reason we continue to survive.

The way you use the words "vibes" and "frequency" remind me of that spirit science bullshit, which tells me you don't even know what you are talking about in the first place. Take some time to meditate on yourself, actually getting to KNOW yourself, before you start acting like you know jack about positive and negative.
>>
I donno but I listen to like 90s european chill out loungey type music like massive attack or theivery corporation and shit like that that stuff is cool and not negative.
>>
>>17896470
Meditation and surrounding yourself with good company. Entertainment is for profit, and with profit comes greed.

Of course, violence or cruelty in entertainment isn't inherently bad. You need the bad to appreciate the good, right?

>>17896840
What about genocide run?
>>
File: Noah Drawing.png (717KB, 864x639px) Image search: [Google]
Noah Drawing.png
717KB, 864x639px
>scared of truth
>runs to delusion
>becomes convinced by delusion
>repulsed by evidence to the contrary
>goes to look for distracting feel goods
>people recommend Christ
>eww reality!
>ask /x
>mostly satanists who will lead you into another delusion that will satisfy you for a short while

You could end this cycle.
>>
>>17896470
Video Games, TV Shows, Netflix, Comic Books, Anime, Music, Snacks, Pets, Exercising, Jerking Off.
>>
>>17896881
Came out back in September.
If you liked Earthbound, you'll probably like Undertale too. Just don't fall victim to the fanbase.
>>
>>17898775
Pos/neg dichotomy is an illusion.

You have a level of positivity. It is either higher or lower.

Negativity does not exist. It is just the lack of positivity.

Go into a room with the lights out. Seems kinda dark right? But flip on the light switch and bam, light.

THat's because before there were no photons, and now there are photons. But photons do not require the lack of photons in the room to exist. "not having photons" isn't a force that balances out the universe.
>>
>>17896470
Positive vibes for OP via The Beta Band:
https://youtu.be/DS0hSP-3U14
>>
>>17896470
Threads like this are fucking retarded. /x/ is not a hugbox for your hippy vibes. It's for scary shit and if you can't handle that, you don't belong here.
>>
>>17896646
And why is it evil?
>>
>>17899375
If you don't think there's such a thing as negative vibes, then you haven't met my ex girlfriend, anon
>>
There are plenty of comedies that are non violent/positive. Also dramas, documentaries, kid shows. Especially some sitcoms like Cheers.

I really don't think you'll find much action or horror with a positive vibe but it's not like that kind of stuff isn't out there. Maybe you are just finding what you are looking for?
>>
FUCK OFF

THIS IS /X/

YOUR THREAD IS UTTERLY OFF-TOPIC

MODS

RREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

seriously tho, fuck off to /adv/ or /tv/ with that question. not /x/ related at all
>>
>>17899448
This place scares you? Lol.
>>
>>17899448
>paranormal = scary shit
ORLY?
>>
>>17896470
quit being a little faggot.
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.