[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Free Gypsy Card Readings

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: constancy014[1].jpg (150KB, 566x864px) Image search: [Google]
constancy014[1].jpg
150KB, 566x864px
5 people, 1 question each.

Go
>>
>>17896066
Why did she come back into my life and suddenly show interest again?
>>
What is the width of my door?
>>
How's Saturday going to turn out for Dave?
>>
>>17896066
how old am I, please answer
>>
Why is one a slut and the other a drug addict? Is it me?
>>
who is the love of my life
>>
>>17896066
Love readings please
Thank you OP
>>
>>17896066
Are you going to respond OP?
>>
>>17896068
Because she lost something dear to her, and now she needs to clarify something with you or wanted to be needed again.
>>
>>17896072
Something what he won't expect will happen with a girl dear to him ... something between what is he or she is hoping for.
>>
>>17896089
You missed one?
>>
>>17896077
I don't know. But I see there is some message you will receive about a visit and I see a little sum of money and a jealousy. It is not clear enough why is this important to you. hmmm
>>
>>17896078
The one that you will fight with a man over ... if this didn't happen yet, it will soon. It might be your old friend or a father or someone else.
>>
>>17896080
There is currently a messy situation with a male in your life. You can't do much or even anything about it.
>>
>>17896066
You skipped 2 questions. You're a shit Gypsy Card Ready.
>>
>>17896066
What is the answer to this question?
>>
>>17896110
Be aware of a deal that you will make. It will be bad for you. And you won't be able to change it later.

Remember about me then.
>>
I'll be back tomorrow again.
>>
>>17896066
For when OP is back, will anything change when I move home in two months?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.