[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What am I in for?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

File: get-started-meditation.jpg (56KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
get-started-meditation.jpg
56KB, 900x600px
So /x/, I haven’t been here for quite a while. Sorry if I misspelled something; english is not my first language.
A bit of backstory: Since I was a kid, I was kind of interested in meditation and stuff; tried some shit like looking at myself in the mirror. Nothing really came out of that, except that from time to time my forehead would start burning for like no apparent reason.
Years passed, I tried it a few more times over the years; nothing really happened. Until now.
Some months ago, I decided to give it another shot. After a few weeks, I started feeling a tingling sensation on the left side of my back. At first I would only notice it when I paid attention. One day, the sensation started out of nowhere (I was studying at the time) and didn’t stop for a long time. It was almost always there; if I focused on it, it started reaching the other side of my back.
But it didn’t stop there. Some weeks after that, I started feeling like I had a ball or something in my back. I don’t know how to explain it. It doesn’t hurt; it’s quite a funny feeling when I’m walking. Again, it came out of nowhere. The first time it happened was when I was getting out of the cinema with my mother. After been in a chair for like 2 hours, I stand up and felt it. It’s getting more and more frequent; heck, I’m feeling it right now as I’m writing this.
>>
File: Ganesh.jpg (171KB, 1024x598px) Image search: [Google]
Ganesh.jpg
171KB, 1024x598px
(Cont.)
And again, it didn’t stop there. The tingling began in other parts of my body, mostly my hands, chest, legs and tailbone. Sometimes, I feel it going upwards from the bottom of my spine. Quite a pleasant sensation. And like a week after, I began to notice some kind of warm going through my hands.

As for what I have been doing for this to happen, mostly positive affirmations and a few mantras from pic related. Now it has reached the point that I don’t even need to sit down still to feel it (not that I don’t do it anymore); I can just put one of them as background music and it works too. Sometimes through the day I listen to some music on the street, restaurant, etc, and feel it too. Sometimes I just start chanting inside my head and again it works.

So /x/, am I doing it right? Am I in for the wild ride?
>>
seems like you opened up (part of) your chakra's. the feeling of warmth in your hands is what many reiki practitioners experience, so you are doing pretty well, OP.
try channeling the energy you get to your hands on parts of your body, like for say your stomach, and see if you feel anything from it.
pretty impressive if it's what i expect, since most people have to take lessons to learn that sort of thing.
>>
>>17895964
how do I do that exactly? Just visualizing it?The most I have done it's some kind of ''brainblast'' or something like that. Just imagining the energy going from my heart to my brain. I started feeling like I was spinning while doing that.
>>
>>17896123
Try moving it from the base of your spine, up to your heart, up to your brain.

Also see if you can pick up on the energy of "other" entities- trees, flowers, people, etc... just see if you can pick up on it and interact with their energy by doing the same thing but sending energy from your heart to them and watch their reactions.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.