[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Creepy videos you cant find

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 7

File: 20160626_085901.jpg (1MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
20160626_085901.jpg
1MB, 2560x1440px
Cant find this video for the life of me. Maybe one of you anons can help. It was a youtube video, posted on /x/ back in like 2010-2011 when I first started browsing and was an underage faggot. Anyway the video was something like this
>recorded from shitty cellphone
>focus was entirely on a closet
>probably the kind with folding double doors but I may be wrong
>white face that looked like a theater mask
>keeps appearing and reappearing on top closet shelf

Doesn't sound scary but I am telling you if you saw it, it was pretty unnerving. Didn't look faked.

Please help anons.

>pic 1000% unrelated
>>
Also let this be a general thread for helping each other find videos we can't seem to find anymore.
>>
Bampu. Anybody?
>>
>>17895392
This reminds me of that Marble Hornets video where Jay sets up a cam to record himself sleeping and Masky is shown crouching on top of his nightstand.
>>
File: 1467965080651725327773.jpg (504KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
1467965080651725327773.jpg
504KB, 2560x1440px
>>17895434
What is marble hornets?
>>
>>17895446
it's a series of videos in which slenderman terrorizes some students. the videos are found footage styled, like the Blair Witch Project. it's supposedly very good, it's on youtube if you want to check it out.

marble hornets really popularized slenderman.
>>
>>17895446
It's a Youtube channel that pretty much started whole the Slenderman craze. A guy's college friend gives him footage of his scrapped student film and tells him never to watch it or some shit like that, and 3 years later the dude discovers it again and begins uploading the tapes to Youtube, then some crazy stuff starts happening and he finds out he's being stalked. It's a neat series but was never really presented as being real.
>>
>>17895449
If it's not real then what's the point?>>17895449
>>
>>17895471
if scary movies arent real what's the point
>>
>>17895481
No wonder I have never seen this crap. Its nothing of merit. Just another roleplay
>>
>>17895434
So you gonna post that video or what? Maybe that was it but I don't know
>>
>>17895502
Probably not, all of the episodes are available on Youtube and I really don't feel like digging through them to find this clip. It was definitely an earlier video though, maybe somewhere in the first 20 episodes.
>>
>>17895538
Nevermind found it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x-qZUgxShlM
>>
There was a video I saw once with two guys exploring an abandoned house somewhere, they were going through with a camera and checking it out, ended up going through the basement and they found a sticky substance like blood or some shit, then they went out to a shed in the back or something and one guy got grabbed through a window by what I can only assume was a murder rape monster. It ended with the other guy sprinting away, I think.

I -might- be able to find it if I really looked for it, but I have no idea where to even begin and I'm not sure if it was super well known, but it was pretty good iirc. Anyone know what I'm talking about?
>>
>>17895392
That picture is creepy because it looks exactly like a my dog when she was younger, she even had a pink collar at one point. Where did you get that picture?
>>
The video with the creepy ghost girl following a bunch of japanese people or something then the camera is on some girl sitting on some grass and it keeps appearing behind her, i could be mixing up 2 videos
>>
This one about without soup there's nothing
And it's a red haired girl at a table and there's fire in the background then she falls face first into soup. And she talked backwards.
>>
>>17895392
its a polish cartoon in the style of that angela anaconda show about a little girl who kills people and she says trallalala and sings about it
>>
>>17895392

A guy laughing and showing a little doll to a girl and making obscene things with it. The girl just stares puzzled. Really is fucking scary. Where is this video from???
>>
>>17895392
Bamp, lets get some videos in here
>>
>>17895553
Yeah I knoe what you're talking about
They go outside to call the police and one Guy gets pulled through a window and the other friend with the camera takes off
>>
>>17895392
>video opens with kid looking at camera
>he's going to play a prank on his dad
>yells from his room "hey dad"
>dad yells back "WHAT?"
>kid yells "you want to be in my video?"
>dad yells "NO"
>kid yells "yeah well you're fuckin STUPID you BITCH!" (or something to that effect)
>dad yells "WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU JUST SAAAAAAAAAAYY" while running towards his room
>kid says "oh fuck FUCK NO"
>video ends there
>>
There's this one video i saw on facebook.
it seems to be a mexican family goes down to the basement and they see something. the mother starts praying because she's scared. the video seems to take place in the middle of the night.
>>
File: image.jpg (35KB, 265x358px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35KB, 265x358px
short film. really weird. starts off with girl dancing around the house to music, little while later it's a conversation between her and a guy. she's crying. he's trying to calmly talk to her, two girls are feeling him up and i think have sex with him while he's talking to her, not paying any attention to them. crying girl leaves and comes back and like...disembowels herself? or melts her stomach open and rips something out? can't remember. i think it was called "acid" or something but I can't find it for the life of me. it was a lot weirder than I can describe it.
>>
>>17896167
https://youtube.com/watch?v=ns1SGo3WCF4
>>
>>17895553
I know which video you're talking about! I've been trying to look for it for a while already, and still can't find it.
>>
>>17895392
https://youtu.be/Kab6ys57BjY it is in this channel, I think. If not this one, check the meatsleep archive.
>>
File: 1463268687415.jpg (180KB, 768x600px) Image search: [Google]
1463268687415.jpg
180KB, 768x600px
A short video series like marblehornets about a girl who moves to london with her friend and while they live in the house strange things happen. I remember one scene with a hand print on their window. Channel was called AmyIsMissing or something like that. Anyone remember this?
>>
>>17897977
Forgot to post this part too
https://vine.co/u/1167332398262898688
>>
>>17895824
this one isn't from the movie Noroi?
>>
It was really late one night when I saw this one. It was one of those videos where the guys in a van pick up "random" girls off the street and they fuck them in their van. Anyone it was this really cute Asian chick who had a cast on one of her legs. At the end they dumped her on the side of the road in her underwear in the middle of nowhere. Spoopy.
>>
>>17895392
Don't worry, you're still a faggot.
>>
>>17895446
Oh fucking hell. This is the time I get to feel like this.

A channel on a site you think was always owned by Google.

Also, go fuck yourself. I feel old.
>>
>>17895491
You are inept and insanely immature to not appreciate art for what it is. You must think anyone who doesn't like orchestrated black metal is a pud who doesn't get music. I hope you actually figure yourself out and grow, instead of being such a pussy.
>>
>>17895491
>unironically believes that /x/ shit exists
What's it like being mentally disabled?
>>
i remember a video it was about the annunaki it was a documentary the profile picture of the channel was a blue and white and it only had one comment from anybody that want the uploader and all the comments from the uploader were blank and there was a lot of comments
>>
There was this one where these two guys are exploring some abandoned hospital or school or something (not the Iraqi one with the headless ghost, this was different), and they're in a hallway or something when they stop and zoom in up ahead.

There was this all black figure, think of the artwork from Scary Stories to Tell in the Dark type figure. Crouched on all fours, just walking/hopping like an animal, then it spots them and starts creeping towards them.

Sorry if it's vague, that's just the gist of it. Anyone know what I'm talking about?
>>
When i was little shit i saw this vid featuring peasley and luigi from super mario saga kissing, hugging, touching n' stuff and some neat song along to it, i truly had boner back then
i still cant find it ;/
>>
1. A very short YouTube video with a Russian title (or partially Russian) that displayed what looked like the trademark transition (i.e. 21st-century Fox). The final image was of a man's face above some Russian text. All the imagery was green on black. I remember the video being associated with the phrase "Every Russian kid's nightmare."

2. A YouTube channel of a woman who made videos that seemingly displayed her tormenting her senile mother who eventually died. The videos documented the woman talking to her mother on the mother's deathbed. One video, I think the most popular one, features the woman teasing her mother about soiling herself. The mother could barely speak.
>>
Two videos:

the first isn't quite scary, but weird. It was a video shot on a phone presumably, really low quality, think 144p and really pixelated. The shot was somewhat static, but shaky. In the center was a tannish-white humanoid creature, that kind of looked like a sting ray, but with an elongated almost human size body. The video description stated that it was caught by fishermen somewhere, and they cooked and ate it, despite never seeing anything like it in my life. It was definitely no longer than 5 minutes, but I highly doubt it was even 2 minutes long. I saw this probably 6-7 years ago.

The second video isn't really scary, but I was only around 10 when I watched it. The video had mario's catchphrase / sound effect gradually slowed down in an attempt to see if there was an hidden message in it. It was a gag video, and at the end there was a slowed down audio of a clip of a guy saying "I am satan" and then a jump scare played.
>>
>>17901212
Could the first one be that mummified mermaid thing that was everywhere a few years ago?
>>
>>17901220
Possibly, but I don't know. Doing a YouTube search for that didn't find what I was looking for though. I don't remember it being something mummified though, since the face was clearly visible, it was flat (so no wrinkles as of a mummy) and the head was almost triangular, coming to a tail almost but in the head area.
>>
File: mermaid.jpg (45KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
mermaid.jpg
45KB, 480x360px
>>17901244
>>
>>17901259
Nah that's not it. The facial features appeared almost embedded in the body, without any difference between where the face began and the torso ended, flat almost.
>>
>>17897992
what the fuck is this? it seems it's okay at first then it just goes fucking insane at the recent posts
>>
File: fish-got-human-face-its-amazing.jpg (70KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
fish-got-human-face-its-amazing.jpg
70KB, 640x360px
>>17901268
I remember seeing a video about something similar. Maybe it was the same video. Did the creature look like this?
>>
Kylemonkey is the spoopiest
>>
>>17901268
you thinking of jenny hanivers?
>>
>>17901220
Maybe it was a sea monkey?
>>
I found a youtube video here years ago. It was silent, no sound at all. I remember a part where an overweight woman is talking to someone off-screen and the camera pans to a face in a stairwell and zooms in. The title of the video was some random numbers and letters.
>>
>>17901155
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hGeA97Yy0e4
>>
Anyone remember that video of a dude, likely with a GoPro riding his bike up to a quarry over looking some woods, and hearing something roaring in the background and getting the fuck outta there? There was a series of them if I remember correctly
>>
>>17901374
Yes, very similar to that if not identical
>>
>>17902641
Thank you!

>>17902596
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7eITN3_28as
>>
Their was a video i saw a while back. It was an animation of two guys in the woods near a camp fire. One guy was wearing a coat with a cowboy hat on,and the other guy was wearing a tank top and was tied up,probably because he was the other guys hostage,The guy in the tank top says something along the lines of "let me go you fuckin asshole.''Then out of nowhere a bunch of brownish looking mutant things who walked on all fours came out of nowhere and grabbed both of the men.It then showed the creatures climbing up one of the trees with the man in the cowboy hat on.In this scene i remember the creatures were having trouble dragging the man up because their was a branch blocking their way.I remember the creatures had then split the man in half over the branch to then climb up the tree.The video then cuts to one of the creatures on the tree holding the previously captured man.I remember this scene to be really fucked up because it showed the creature putting its hand over the man face, and it constantly squeezed the man head enough to the point where it crushes the upper half of the mans head,leaving the lower half of the mans jaw only left intact. It then just ended there.I apologize if I am being too vague this was quite a while ago,and i was pretty young when i saw it
>>
File: 1460523373937.gif (2MB, 625x351px) Image search: [Google]
1460523373937.gif
2MB, 625x351px
I remember watching this, but now I can't find the source for the life of me. A lot of comments section from image searching mentioned Cyriak, but I'm pretty sure it's not one of his. Any help is appreciated.
>>
I've been looking for something that has been lost to me for a long time, I would greatly appreciate it if someone can help me find it. In fact I'm willing to spare a some $$(email smilecharms627 at gmail) to someone who can help me find it. It's a creepy video about a bridge with train tracks, it plays this consistent repeating pattern tune that is melancholy and reverts the attention of the video to the empty train tracks and random parts of snow and wilderness. Eventually it builds up the tension as the train comes nearer and at the end the tune fails to repeat itself and there are images of dead crows and blood.
I really want to find this video again, something about it has been calling me for months now.
>>
Does anyone remember ever seeing a video with a pyramid moving around the screen while soft music plays in the background? i think it was called there's nothing or there's nobody. It isn't particularly creepy but I got an uneasy vibe from it when I saw it a few years ago.
>>
>>17895553
reminds me of the end of blair witch 1
>>
>>17895553
>>17896954
>>17897913
>>17906037
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8G0Ws4t6AKM
>>
i remember one where a family is on holidays in the 80's or some shit and there is a girl in a red coat I think. they get of of their car to walk in the snow and then some animal or some sort of beast attacks them all..

The car was black...
>>
Saw my ding dong in the shower. Got scared.
>>
>>17897989
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMQ9bmeyCEmzph-5POQ78xQ
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVEfyEuLJpgw_y4jSgV8Rtg
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCW_f9E4oBdPLUvb-0WKtWPA
Probably one of these.

>>17901212
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6tfTMjYsS-U
>>
>>17897989
>>17906215
Actually it'll be this one.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCymUGcQPpqQKdOz1oRxz1-w
>>
>>17905295
but it looks like cyriak. I think he's took a lot of his earlier stuff down, since he's been doing adverts sadly.
>>
An old video from like 2007 of two guys exploring a supposedly haunted corn field at night that one of them owned. At some point the flash light shines on some weird looking piece of flesh that looks like a really thin face before they started screaming and running. One of them got caught in the mud.

There was another where the owner was walking around the field in the middle of the night with some weird as fuck noises in the distance.
Thread posts: 66
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.