[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Time travel

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 8

File: image.jpg (33KB, 496x461px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33KB, 496x461px
Prove to me time travel is real. As well as "God."
>>
www.kelownasucks.com

And

https://youtube.com/watch?v=HRaDee1QZXU

Shows animals, humans and weather all controlled and synchronized

God or wtf?
>>
Your God is a lying dick, fucking sucks and doesn't exist.
>>
File: 1467762720755.jpg (103KB, 1440x900px) Image search: [Google]
1467762720755.jpg
103KB, 1440x900px
>>17894927
I didnt see superman, the bird, or any synchronization.
>>17894921
No one can prove shit to you. That's why its called faith jackass. Stop being a whiny bitch and go find something you do believe in.
>>
>>17894921
Time travel is inexplicably quite commonly accepted as real

Much like the Spanish people being unsure for centuries whether they lived on a round planet or a flying saucer, there must be a reasonable explanation

Have you ever heard the idea that we may be living inside a perfect replica of the universe, but contained inside an infinite computer program?

The idea there is that we may enter into a replicate simulation of the universe, containing all aspects of it, and experience events which have occurred in the past, or, indeed, the future

Much as the shape-shfiting wolfmen which plagued Europe appeared after centuries of brutal persecution in Mesoamerica, I surmise that there is a very simple explanation for this social phenomenon
>>
File: Omar-Khayyam-Quotes-2.jpg (72KB, 600x326px) Image search: [Google]
Omar-Khayyam-Quotes-2.jpg
72KB, 600x326px
The past and the future doesn't exist, the only
certainty is the present.
>>
>>17894953
What kind of shit have you been smoking to come up with that stupid fucking "wise" garbage?
>>
>>17894972
Sometimes, in all the delusion and roleplaying, there's nuggets like this.

We treat the past and present as existent things, when they are merely useful fictions that only exist in the mind. We can imagine the past and future, see them play out as movies in our head, and therefore they seem real.

The idea of time travel is a fantasy that comes from our obsession with wanting to change the past - a double absurdity, as not only does this reverse the direction of causality impossibly but it attempt to change something that doesn't exist. The desire to change one's past is a sickness known as regret - mental time travel.
>>
Holy shit, it really worked!
>>
I actually have a time machine, and my first test is going to be traveling back in time one minute. Will post here with results.
>>
>>17895032
>>17895036
lel
>>
>>17894938
Well then faith is stupid and God is stupid too
>>
>>17894936
At least one of those statements is false.
>>
Romans 1:19 Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God has showed it to them.
>>
>>17894921
You can reach God by having a decent ammount of reasoning.
It won't be the god depicted in any sacred text, it will be a higher being, a Creator. Why? Because every god exist and no one of them is the true God.
The Creator aproaches to every of us in a different way, so we won't feel Him the same way as our neighbour does.
Best way is to find your path in life away from religions; religions are always the same: "believe in every shit we say or you'll go to hell".
The Creator is an altruistic being, He will make justice prevail, of course, but no "hell" is waiting for us after life.
>>
>>17894921
God doesn't exist. Time travel does, look up John Titor.
>>
>>17894921
God doesn't exist. The only way to time travel would be to visit a planet with an alien civilization that is ahead or before us.

Science explains to us the theories of 'permanent change' and the 'arrow of time.' Basically, time travels only in one direction, never back.

You can learn more about those two theories here: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xyr1ly_wonders-of-the-universe-destiny_shortfilms
>>
>>17896056
john titor... are you serious? he was a fraud. just some yuppie faggot who fear mongered about thermonuclear war

and his alleged account of what gets nuked is beyond laughable. you think only china and europe get hit? china bought lots of russian subs and make their own now and both russia and china would nuke the united states with subs if they had no icbm program which russia does

and no mention of india and pakistan nuking each other really. seems like a glaring oversight its on ever damn history test from 1st -12th grade
>>
File: RarePepe37.jpg (6KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
RarePepe37.jpg
6KB, 225x225px
>>17894921

Realistically speaking, Time Travel happens every day, at a normal pace. Study's have been done showing that going fast enough effectively speeds down time for you to reach a destination more quickly. So Time Travel to the future is indeed very probable. If I was to give you anything towards going back in time, I would become a fruit cake.
>>
>>17895812
The "your god" part, because he doesn't real.

>>17895852
>You can reach God by having a decent amount of blind faith and denial of reality
FTFY
>>
>>17894921
"Proving" the existance of God defeats the purpose of faith.

Are you asking people this because you legitimately want to know or are looking for a reason not to believe?
>>
>>17896191
Correct, I can't prove he exists I can only assure you he is real
>>
You sure you are interested in this path?
>>
File: Its Time.png (325KB, 908x525px) Image search: [Google]
Its Time.png
325KB, 908x525px
>>17896173
>blind faith meme
It gets old.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XaO_aH4cthg&index=1&list=PLebLAvrUbivauJRKwU7LHi8cmz6ZfWUHC

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8Zb5AhU0eI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UAp6KUwEBZs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gr8Az3QQZdI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_edD5HOx6Q0
>>
>>17896081
I'm serious. It's been 15 years, still hasn't been proven wrong. Look at all the predictions he got right like 9/11, self produced media (youtube), China space program, said he/she when referring to president (hilary). Tbh I'm still figuring out whether I believe it or not.
>>
Im travelling 1 second ahead of me .
>>
You just read this sentence.
>>
>>17894953
> but contained inside an infinite computer program?

ITT people who don't really understand the concept of infinity.
>>
>>17896616
Ignoring all the things he said which haven't happened.
>>
>>17896850
Ignoring all the things he predicted? Look at the shit happening now, Rio Olympics? The election? Is a civil/world war really that crazy if you put it in perspective?
>>
John Titor was simply a very good troll, because he took adventage of those days. If he made those posts today, he would easily been laughed at. In 2001 the internet was completely different.
>>
Time travel is false, since some Beatles concerts were never sold out.

God is real, because God is ill-defined enough to exact for at least one definition of God. Or at least, it doesn't matter if God is real or not, what matters is people talk about Her as real.
>>
>>17894927
>www.kelownasucks.com
?
>>
>>17895083
ur mum was a stupid cunt for not swallowing you
>>
>>17894921
>Prove to me time travel is real.

Get a clock look at it for a minute, watch the number change. Congratulations you've just time traveled 1 minute into the future.

Also god is not real.
>>
>>17897674
Prestor John
John Titor

Think about it
>>
OP you made a delusional thread yesterday with the same website

please seek help
>>
File: 1463110881019.jpg (52KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1463110881019.jpg
52KB, 640x480px
Simple Thanksgiving is no longer on the third Thursday of November now its on the fourth Thursday of november
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.