[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

William Cooper

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

What does /x/ think about William Cooper? His book came out in 1991 and it blew my mind. I didn't understand so much of it then...I do now and it was really spot on.

Plus he was assassinated by the government in a police shoot out just like he always predicted. He said look at the Freemasons for his murderer...
>>
He was killed for exposing the false 9/11 lies,

He said this BEFORE 9/11 happened.

George W. Bush and his cronies go through so much and say such oaths in their secret societies that they can commit something like 9/11 and consider it like squashing insects.
>>
Update on William Cooper

At 1:00 p.m. mountain time Nov 6th we received a call from Officer Frank Valenzuela form Az. Dept of Public Safety, This call came to us as a result of our calling the sheriff’s office to confirm that this incident had happened, he informed us that this level of entrapment for Mr. Cooper started at 11:40 p.m. mt. time Nov. 5th 2001 by luring Bill Cooper away from his home which sat on top of a hillside in the community of Edgar ,Az his physical address was 96 North Clearview Circle , Edgar, Az. The departments of Edgar and Apache law enforcement were working together. They claimed that they had gone out to serve 3 felony warrants, pertaining to someone having had a semi-automatic pistol drawn on them by Bill Cooper.
>>
>>17894855
>What does /x/ think about William Cooper?
Meh. He's good for inspiring research, but most of his own stuff is poorly researched, misleading, or outright false for the sake of shock value.
>>
>>17895184
What makes you say that? I didn't see anything too blown out of proportion in his book?
>>
>>17895794
Haven't read the book, but in his series he has dubious "experts" spouting things which are obviously false, or he recites things which had already been long debunked.
>>
>>17895797
Hmmmm. He was exposing things like the triangle with an eye means Lucifer and the JASON society back in 1990

Maybe he eventually was just out of the loop on more current things...
>>
>>17895830
>He was exposing things like the triangle with an eye means Lucifer
>exposing
Yea, things like that are the problem.
>>
triangle with eye is Lucifer you git
>>
>>17894855
>his book came out in 1991

So a few years before you were born?

Cooper was a gen 1 Alex Jones. The one thing he got right was his prediction of 9/11 through shit he gathered from used Xerox machines he bought from various govt agencies. He was executed for that, as well as exposing Alex Jones for being a disinfo mouthpiece, dispite most of his own shit being disinfo.

FFS, he had the audacity to publish the Protocols of the Elders os Zion, then says to replace Jews with Illuminati.

Yeah... ok buddy.
>>
>>17896368
The fake Jew's are the Illuminati...
>>
>>17896389
>Illuminati r bad guise

This is the one thing everyone gets wrong. Illumination is a good thing as every step along the path brings us closer to godhood.

The vilification by media outlets keeps profane retards from seeking truth. Then, several years ago, a clever media group saw opportunity with the rise of conspiracy vids on youtube and started borrowing the concepts for music videos. This started the "omg JayZ is Illuminati" trend because controversy sells.
>>
>>17896368
Cooper never said Jones was disinfo, as in connected to the government. Cooper just didn't like him because Jones was too sensationalist at times, particularly one show that rubbed Cooper the wrong way. Cooper took what he was doing very seriously, so I think he didn't appreciate Jones' style of presentation.

On the other hand, Jones would probably defend himself by saying that he did stuff like the New Year's show to attract the attention of new listeners so that he could then get the serious stuff out to as many people as possible, including those who might be turned off by Cooper's somber tone.
>>
>>17896412
>This is the one thing everyone gets wrong. Illumination is a good thing as every step along the path brings us closer to godhood.

Which is your opinion. One of Cooper's major themes was taking the opposing viewpoint to this:

http://youtu.be/QG4En6tWeOQ
>>
>>17896368
I was born in 1973 thanks
>>
it means in 1991 not many were discussing these topics....
>>
>>17896345
Lolokay.
I mean, in a sense you're correct, but you've probably got the entirely wrong (see: stupid) idea of both Lucifer and the ASE.
>>
>>17897342
how do I have it wrong ??
>>
>>17897880
Well Lucifer is a term for Christ from Latin, according to the Bible. And the ASE is a generic symbol of the omnipresence of God(s), used in many religions and cultures.
>>
>>17898017
there is one verse that can equivalent Christ as the Morningstar

not the same in any way the Lucifer who has fallen from the Heavens
>>
>>17899765
>there is one verse that can equivalent Christ as the Morningstar
Not quite.
http://www.acts17-11.com/dialogs_morningstar.html
Lucifer as an angel fallen from the Heavens was a KJV mistranslation they have since fixed.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.