[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Need help with evil spirit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 8

Hi there. I've recently been made aware a spirit(s) has been stuck with me since I was a young child. Even before I knew about it, it has been abusing me both physically and mentally and I want it to leave.
I have tried asking Jesus to remove the spirit. I told the spirt to go away and to not talk to me but it keeps affecting me. It told me to pray to Satan. I also commanded it to leave in the name of Jesus but that didn't work.

Because of all the stuff it has done, I have grown up in social isolation and making feeble, doomed attempts to make friends and meet women. It prevents me from being able to achieve what I want in life.

I'll post the stuff it does to me.
>>
Here are some the things it does that I am conscious of

Body
- Automatic eye glancing against will
: Towards specific words/numbers
: Towards the clock at specific times
: Towards other peoples faces
: Straight down
: Straight up

- Body twitches
: Cheeks, eyebrows, ears, ear popping, persistent audible tones, mouth, neck
: Biceps, triceps, fingers, thumbs
: Calves, toes

- Body itches
: Pretty much the same areas as the twitches
: Ear lobes, nose
: Top of hand

- Fidgeting
: Automatic fidgeting that I do not consciously enable

- Body Pains
: Headaches

Mind
- Thinking in words
: It is normal to think conceptually; I am forced to think in words

- Memory blocking
: Preventing me from thinking of a certain thing

- "Double Think"
: Where I think the same thing twice

- Thought delaying
: Where what I am thinking happens much slowly
: Can happen in the form where I think each letter of the words I am thinking
: Can involve a "spacer" (such as - or _) between each word I think (e.g. my thoughts for the word car would be "c dash a dash r")

- Reading blocking (mental pauses that prevent reading something)
: Reading interpretation blocking (words are read, but the process of understanding the meaning is blocked)

- Nonstop random thoughts
: Deceptive "I" thoughts (misleading me about my own interest and beliefs)

- Random "blank stare" periods where my mind goes blank

- Random, quick visions
>>
>>17893190
http://pastebin.com/xMQ9wAwW

You need to repent of your sinful ways. You also must forgive others and confess to God your own sinfulness. Read the 4 Gospels to get started and pray when you don't understand something.

If you have trouble doing this pray for help from God in all things.

Don't assume that just because Christ isn't helping you right now the way you want is because he has abandoned you. He is tempering you and trying to get you to realize the situation your in, in fullness. I was in a similar situation and it was a process I had to go through. It will be rough but at the end nothing will be able to hurt you ever again.
>>
>>17893213
Also get baptized after you believe in Jesus Christ. Immediately. Don't wait. Its very important. It separates you from this world and makes you a citizen of the Kingdom of God.
>>
>>17893213
I repented and read the gospels. Did you have to go through an exorcism?
>>
File: 1467121038083.jpg (2MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
1467121038083.jpg
2MB, 2560x1440px
bump.
>>
>>17893232
I'm sorry my net cut out but its back now.

No I didn't. I had 8 demons I specifically know of and what I had to do was simply study Gods Word and pray daily with a earnest heart. It will be hard going but if studying on your own is hard maybe try Chuck Missler's Revelation series to build your confidence in Gods Word and gain the blessings that are promised to the reader in Revelation. It is a good idea to ask God to prove himself to you through whatever it takes. Be willing to have God put your through trials so that you can be saved. It takes a willingness on our part because it is a choice between serving evil or serving the only good which is God. Its not enough to simply believe Jesus Christ is Lord. Even demons believe that.

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=2+Thessalonians+2%3A1-12&version=KJV Read this and remember it. Also keep in mind evil spirits hate the Bible in general being read by people seeking God so expect troubles at first. You will feel anger if you are possessed or read things backwards or say blasphemies but persist and you will prevail. Seek and you shall find.
>>
>>17893286
Thanks for your reply. Did the demons leave quickly for you? How long did they affect you?

I think I was put through some trial but I failed it. When it told me to pray to Satan I told it I'd rather pray to God. But it kept telling me to pray to Satan. Then I said I'd go and pray to God about praying to Satan and then when I tried to go to Church I was blocked and didn't go that week. Now it just keeps telling me to pray to Satan.

I'm not inclined to be evil so I don't want to do that, and I think an exorcism might help. What do you think?
>>
>>17893320
It might help but finding someone who is able to do it is going to be a challenge. I suggest going to a prayer meeting in a Baptist group as they generally truly believe or simply talking to a preacher and having one over every week.

The problems for me persisted over a year. It was a real challenge but I can safely say despite believing for awhile I couldn't be saved God was with me the whole time and he is with you right now too if you have called on him to help you. He is helping you. Just wait on the Lord and be patient. Keep praying for strength and it will be easier. Lay all your troubles at Christs feet.

I know how hard it is to do this but keep trying. Don't give into the voices.

I will pray for your smooth success but any that shall call on Gods name shall be saved. Remember Gods ways are not ours. Don't be confused if life feels strangely different as you progress towards God.
>>
YOU ARE MENTALLY ILL
>>
SEEK HELP
>>
>>17893190
i'm very doubtful of you being possessed or whatever, but, how do think that happened? i thought that to be possessed you had to be into occultism or something.
>>
>>17893375
No it seems that you can have a demon attach to you at an early age. It could come to you from being abused as a child.

Your parents can also expose you to one. I don't know where mine came from but it's possible I got mine when i was abducted.
>>
>>17893375
You don't have to be. You simply have to welcome some evil into your life and practice it. Most possession happens unawares to the individual and they will become wary and often negatively react to true believers in Christ. I sure did for the longest time.

I think the biggest requirement though is simply deep down refusing Gods protection and I did that early on in my childhood. Which opened the doors to a lot of crap that I am glad to be over with.

I don't know how OP had this happen but its likely that he doesn't even know. Most people never know or remember how it happened. Remember that demons and satan generally don't want to be known, they're subtle because if they're noticed they're easily thwarted. If you know Satan is real, you know God is too. So the obvious reaction would be to call on God for help. So subtly works best for the evil ones.

>>17893382
It can happen at an early age. I can imagine if you live in a household full of strife or just anger and resentment it could happen.
>>
File: 1_99-names.jpg (274KB, 612x917px) Image search: [Google]
1_99-names.jpg
274KB, 612x917px
Hi OP, don't worry about the nay-sayers
the essential things is to absoutely believe in the mercy and kindness of God, and if possible, memorise names of God as specific counter-spells.
It helps if you understand other religions such as Islam and Buddhism.
Do you know every chapter in the Koran starts with
"IN THE NAME OF GOD, MERCIFUL, COMPASSIONATE"

also, yes repent of your evil ways, and do no harm to others is a good standard.
Look for some small good work to do such as volunteering, charity, chores/cooking for your parents etc.
One of the most overlooked ones is "love thy parents" because they gave you life, shelter and food etc. and risked their lives for you.

pic related: go look up the names of God and use em against demons
>>
>>17893405
The koran was a carefully crafted lie. The easiest evidence to point this out is the fact that Jericho was discovered where the Bible said it would be and was aged to be the exact date the bible said and the walls fells exactly as the bible said.

Whereas the Koran stated quite plainly that it could never be found.
>>
>>17893382
I know that possession causes a repulsion towards holy objects as crosses and stuff, do you feel that? also, i think yours isn't exactly a possession, you can just be oppresed by a demon without actually being possessed.
>>
>>17893411
look, you want to fight demons, or not?
KORAN = HOLY
MUHAMMAD = PROPHET
now fight demons in the name of the beneficent, merciful god
>>
>>17893414
>you can just be oppresed by a demon without actually being possessed
This is true and is pretty common. As for holy objects.. Its hard to know what is a holy object. I would say its better not to know because its easy to make an idol of them. Best example of this is where they made an idol out of the towering snake symbol which healed them during the time of Moses. Instead of attributing its goodness to God, they started worshiping it instead and in time it was destroyed.
>>
File: symbol.jpg (10KB, 236x244px) Image search: [Google]
symbol.jpg
10KB, 236x244px
>>
>>17893414
I have no repulsion, but it is more like a dissuasion from religious subjects and actions. I know that it has affected me since I was very young as I can recall the symptoms I know that it caused happened very early on, especially the reading blocking and random thoughts.
>>
>>17893424
Muhammad was a pedophile, a liar, and a false prophet who contradicted himself so much that his own followers asked him why they could trust him and he told them quite contrary to the Bible and what it says that God changes his mind. God is unchanging and timeless. He sits on the throne of eternity. Isaiah 57:15.

Also he denies Christ as the son of God which by definition makes him one of many anti-christs.
>>
>>17893190
OP, this comes from a magician who was in a very similiar situation:

You dont need to repent your sins or get baptized or conform to a religion or any of this bullshit. Modern Christianity doesn't really have much to do with the actual laws of the universe. It contains some symbolocial truth, but 90% of it is either wrong or made up bullshit used to control the masses. This goes for all religion.

What you need to do, is to perform an uncrossing bath. This is a magic bath, that purifies you from all negativity, evil entities, curses, bad luck and instead cleanses you and protects you.

If you want to get rid of this problem, I will show you how. Leave your skype in here, and I will add you and explain to you the preparation of the magic bath and guide you throught the process. It will take ATLEAST 21 days, probably more than that, but the evil spirit will be gone, your life restored back to health, happyness, good luck, llight and balance
>>
>>17893446
I don't use skype. How about email?
>>
>>17893446
You seem pretty young and insecure.
>>
>>17893437
lol. Muhammad isn't an anti-christ, silly.
Why would you say that?
He was obviously in touch with the Divine.
>>
>>17893458
We can use email, but an instant messenger would be way more effective in terms of quick communication. To download skype would make things easier for you, especially considering your situation.

But if you really want to use email, thats fine with me.
>>
>>17893479
You mean choked by a demon in a cave so often he wanted to throw himself off a cliff.
>>
File: 1452217439552.png (1MB, 1072x736px) Image search: [Google]
1452217439552.png
1MB, 1072x736px
>>17893190
Pray a rosary every night for protection.
Perhaps keep the Tetragrammaton located on your person at all times. If you weren't baptized, get baptized.

Consider seeing a Catholic priest about an exorcism.

Failing all that, you might just be insane and should see a psychologist.
>>
a bath ain't no cure
prophet muhammad was a great man
what's stronger than faith?

listening to fools
demonologists on /x/
it won't help you bro

shills everywhere
watch your step and mouth you fool
or lose what you seek
>>
>>17893492
>Perhaps keep the Tetragrammaton located on your person at all times. If you weren't baptized, get baptized.
Indeed.
>>
>>17893493
What the fuck..? You sound like a faggot, why do you roleplay n type like you are "ooh soo mysterious guis!!". Go outside stop being a faggot
>>
>>17893190
OP (and everyone in this thread) lacks the NAMES OF GOD

pic related
>>
>>17893517
>excusez moi?
>I didn't come here to make you happy
>I doubt I will do what you want me to
>Why bother? You are obviously the roleplayer
>But no-one has any idea what role you play
>Probably... an uninteresting, uninformed, unimaginative, helpless, victimiser
>it's a crime
>>
>>17893520
>El Mighty God
>Literally translates to
>God Mighty God
Whoever did this was an idiot. The Tetragrammaton is unpronounceable. The best we can do is trust the Jews who have converted to Christianity in a proper pronunciation of Christs name Yeshua or the Fathers Yehovah. The facts are though that the Holy Spirit knows all tongues and if you have ever read Acts you'd stop stressing over what name you call on the Most High. Just read the Bible and get to know who God is through his Word.
>>
>>17893520
What is the xP symbol?
>>
>>17893532
What is your religious belief?
What do you know about Islam and Muhammad?
>>
>>17893539
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=beJwGV9ctDA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nTJa-AaRyak
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_Qpy0mXg8Y
>>
>>17893493
>what's stronger than faith?
Reality
>>
>>17893433
What is that a symbol of?
>>
>>17893446
Hi, do you know anything about reiki? I was thinking you may be able to help me. I went to one of my group sessions and the master there keeps saying that I'm repressing the energy that I'm receiving. Is there a way to accept the energy better?
>>
>>17893533
nope. it reads : EL : "MIGHTY GOD"
also fuck you denier of God's name. Fuck you in the ass.

>>17893537
"Chi-Rho"

>>17893539
fuck you in your ass if you disagree with me.
sheeit. I didn't come here to chat shit to fools like you.

>>17893602
Faith = Reality

>>17893643
Reverse Image Search mothefucker
have you heard of it?
>>
>>17893660
yes, open your asshole or your mind
>>
>>17893664
Geez. It was an honest question. I thought it would just start a good conversation. Chill, man.
>>
>>17893664
>Faith = Reality

Other people have faiths and their own subjective realities too. As do the spirits.

What if their reality is stronger than yours?
>>
>>17893433
Okay, so it's the sigil of Saturn. I reverse image searched it. Next time, just tell me, and we both might have gained someone to talk to.
>>
>>17893190
>>17893205
what you describe is being human. stop trying to ease your responsibility for yourself by blaming it on evil spirits.
the evil exists, but you're looking the wrong way. that's why it might get you, eventually.

>>17893213
>>17893224
>>17893286
you seem to have no idea what you're talking about, i imagine your religious beliefs to be like some kind of american television soap. sorry to say that.
>>
>>17893190
Give in and pray to Satan. He's a million times more similar to a human and he gave us the gift of knowledge when """God""" wanted us to stay ignorant.
Our conception of hell comes entirely from God's propaganda, and even if it is accurate, remember a certain quote from John Milton:
>The mind is its own place, and in itself can make a hell of heaven, a heaven of hell
>>
>>17893190
It never goes away.
It's bonded to your soul.
I've seen things and experienced things you could never believe.
It stole from me the greatest thing I ever had.
Your going to hell whether you want to or not.
Audio record yourself when you sleep.
You will be horrified.
>>
>>17893190
dude I get the eye glancing against will, towards the most inappropriate/anxiety inducing areas humanly possible.

How do u know this is a demon?

Also I said jesus save me 2x out loud and got a sign a couple weeks ago.
>>
I practice hoodoo. I mean, I have a totem necklace I wear as protection. It's a self-empowerment thing though. You don't use any spirits' names, you don't invoke anything. Other than yourself. You deny whatever it is entrance into yourself because fuck you. And using old Jewish traditions, you can make seals for protection or power or driving away demons. And also to make Yahweh approved totems or fetishes. The only problem is that you kinda can't ever let your guard down if you take the exact route I did. But you could easily combine hoodoo with Christianity. That's pretty much exactly what happened in the southern US. I mean really, a rosary is just a glorified totem necklace.
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.