[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

True Freedom from Spirits

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: bba71f1ce194b009bc5ffb4d4091ca1c.jpg (81KB, 3456x2848px) Image search: [Google]
bba71f1ce194b009bc5ffb4d4091ca1c.jpg
81KB, 3456x2848px
Hi there. I've recently been made aware that spirits affect us in all things we do, non-stop. I believe I have a spirit that has stuck with me since I was a young child and I want it to leave.
I am wondering if there is any way to remove all spirits. Both good and bad spirits, so that I can be myself.
I also want to be protected from being affected by any new or other spirits that attempt to affect me.

I don't want to be obliged to do or believe anything in exchange for this (and still be able to determine my afterlife).
Any ideas or experience with this?

I'll tell you how I am being affected by this spirit. Maybe you can help me remove it.
>>
Human spirits are human...
Treat them like annoying humans, they are garbage and need to know their proper place.
If they were useful, if they really were great, full of wisdom and such, they wouldn't need to stuck in someone's life. In the end they are just dumb ghosts that crave attention they long have lost.
>>
>>17893124
It seems like this spirit has been with me since my childhood although I only recently have become aware of it's presence.

Here are the things it does that I am conscious of

Body
- Automatic eye glancing against will
: Towards specific words/numbers
: Towards the clock at specific times
: Towards other peoples faces
: Straight down
: Straight up

- Body twitches
: Cheeks, eyebrows, ears, ear popping, persistent audible tones, mouth, neck
: Biceps, triceps, fingers, thumbs
: Calves, toes

- Body itches
: Pretty much the same areas as the twitches
: Ear lobes, nose
: Top of hand

- Fidgeting
: Automatic fidgeting that I do not consciously enable

- Body Pains
: Headaches

Mind
- Thinking in words
: It is normal to think conceptually; I am forced to think in words
- Memory blocking
: Preventing me from thinking of a certain thing
- "Double Think"
: Where I think the same thing twice
- Thought delaying
: Where what I am thinking happens much slowly
: Can happen in the form where I think each letter of the words I am thinking
: Can involve a "spacer" (such as - or _) between each word I think (e.g. my thoughts for the word car would be "c dash a dash r")
- Reading blocking (mental pauses that prevent reading something)
: Reading interpretation blocking (words are read, but the process of understanding the meaning is blocked)
- Nonstop random thoughts
: Deceptive "I" thoughts (misleading me about my own interest and beliefs)
- Random "blank stare" periods where my mind goes blank
- Random, quick visions
>>
The only freedom we can have is already been bought by Jesus Christ and can only be given to us by Jesus Christ. A freedom from all evil influences and their pull.
>>
>>17893131
I need help with removing it and protecting myself from it.
>>17893147 doesn't even cover all of the things that it does to me.

Because of all of that stuff, I have grown up in social isolation and making feeble, doomed attempts to make friends and meet women. It prevents me from being able to achieve what I want in life.
>>
>>17893156
I asked Jesus to remove the spirit but it didn't work. I told the spirt to go away and to not talk to me but it keeps affecting me. It told me to pray to Satan.

I don't know what to do.
>>
>>17893167
I also commanded it to leave in the name of Jesus but that didn't work.
>>
>>17893167
Have you tried... praying to satan?
>>
>>17893191
I told it I'd rather pray to God. But it kept telling me to pray to Satan. Then I said I'd go and pray to God about praying to Satan and then when I tried to go to Church I was blocked and didn't go that week. Now it just keeps telling me to pray to Satan.
>>
File: Soul-butterfly.jpg (99KB, 960x768px) Image search: [Google]
Soul-butterfly.jpg
99KB, 960x768px
Bump. I need help with this /x/.
>>
Bump.
>>
>>17893124
Set up a white candle and a glas of water, offer the water to your ancestors and light the candle in the honor of your ancestors.

Ask for protection and guidance to solve this problem
>>
>believe in scripture
>act on it
>???
>profit!
>>
It's just messing with you.

First go to your ancestors as described here: >>17893461

Then:

Pray to the Sun to fill you and your life with light that will banish the darkness that follows you
Pray to Mars and ask him to kick this spirits ass and keep it away from you.
Pray to Saturn and ask him for help to bind this spirit away from you.

Then you need to perform magick cleansing / uncrossing baths as described here:
>>17893446
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.