[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tall white creature chased my friend

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 2014-12-30-graylegs-thumb.gif (50KB, 277x518px) Image search: [Google]
2014-12-30-graylegs-thumb.gif
50KB, 277x518px
Hello /x/, I'm hoping you can give me some feedback about a weird sighting a friend of mine had last week. We live near the Ohio/Pennsylvania border, and my friend was hiking on a hill near some woods at around 9:00pm, so it wasn't totally dark.

He says he turned around at one point and saw a figure with no discernible arms, legs or facial features standing behind him. It didn't look like like it was floating, and it wasn't glowing but it was a very bright white so it almost looked like it glowed. It was about 8 feet tall.

My friend pulled out his hunting knife but the thing lunged at him and he ran, and it chased him. After a few minutes he slid/fell down a gravelly hill, and when he looked up from the bottom the thing was gone.

He wasn't on any drugs at the time. And he doesn't really have an interest in paranormal stuff but he told me about it because he knows I read about stuff like this. I tried searching the internet and found something called a nightcrawler, sighted in Ohio and California, but those have spindly legs. The Ohio sighting involved a 7-foot creature but the ones in Fresno were 3 feet tall. The attached picture is of the Ohio sighting.

Any thoughts on what it might be?
>>
Swamp gad
>>
You mean swamp gas? Or a weather balloon maybe? Thx senpai
>>
Kind of a stab in the dark here, but have you heard of the Fresno Nightcrawlers? Because that looks a whole lot like one.
>>
Most def a nightcrawler by the looks of it
>>
OP here again. Yeah I agree that the nightcrawler stories kind of match up, either my friend was too scared to notice the legs. As I said, there's another sighting in Ohio,
http://www.ghosttheory.com/2014/12/23/strange-gray-creature-spotted-in-ohio
which is where I got the picture. I wonder if they're maybe amorphous, which would explain the Fresno size difference and maybe the leg discrepancy, or if the Fresno ones were just juvenile ones. I'm not an alien expert but I've never heard of them before, I'm just trying to figure out what they are and where they're from.
>>
They do not mean you any harm.They are docile, extremely complicated creatures who mostly ignore your presence and continue with their progress nonchalantly. I have no more information since any attempts to properly approach them or communicate with them were failed miserably. Not much is known about them but there are certain individuals who interact with them quite often. Sorry for my English, I thought myself how to write and I'm still refining my grammar.
>>
It was an enemy stand
>>
>>17893125
Your english is really good man.
Kudos.
>>
>>17893125
>nightcrawler detected
>>
>>17893125
>implying they aren't demons giving people nightmares as they pass
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.