[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MIB

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: MIB.jpg (13KB, 450x431px) Image search: [Google]
MIB.jpg
13KB, 450x431px
Thoughts? Do you believe they're real? Are they actually people or are they lizardmen/ayy lmaos?
>>
they're real
>>
>>17891203
They're robots who serve the Reptilians you beta cuck. Research first.
>>
>>17891203
i do believe they are real, there are just to many reports of them to just say they dont. what they really are? no idea since they are often discribed as behaving weird like not knowing how ballpen works, not blinking. often people even say they entirely forgot about them for a few days until they remembered again, so they can manipulate your memories. also to mention is that they never show any evidence that they belong to the government, but people are just assuming so and thus cooperating. my guess would be that they are some part of the military that is even kept secret from the own government. maybe robots, maybe even extraterrastial. but i certainly believe they exist
>>
>>17891203
What are MIB?
>>
>>17893786
not even /x/ can be home of people THIS retarded
>>
>>17891203
on /pol/ several days ago an actual high up from the FBI was talking about alot of shit, mostly about how hillary is an evil shit. one thing he did bring up though is the fact that something living outside of earth exists, which almost leaves me to believe that we don't necessarily have ayy lamos, but something in the past migrated from earth into space to successfully colonize another planet, and it may not have been human.

in addition the congressional hearing that just finished happening basically all but confirmed FBIanon as /pol/ has been calling them is legit, so theres that.
>>
>>17893786
the scent of summer
>>
File: kek.jpg (137KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
137KB, 800x800px
>>17893901
>taking the bait
>>
File: 1467734900926.gif (2MB, 4024x7877px) Image search: [Google]
1467734900926.gif
2MB, 4024x7877px
>>17893810

This one? It was a very interesting read, especially the life outside the galaxy stuff.
>>
So do most people agree that the MiB are high-up secret government workers, or aliens disguised as humans? Frankly I don't understand the logic behind the latter.
>>
>>17893981
yup thats the one, good stuff isn't it?
theres another thread somewhere in the archives as well that talks a bit more bout the aliums and more on why americas government sucks.
>>
There is some hint of some unnamed government higherup in today's congressional hearing, pretty much confirms it.
http://www.c-span.org/video/?c4609395/special-access-programs-involved
>>
>>17893901
>namefags for no reason
>calls others new
>takes bait
>>
>>17893981
Read the whole thing, just sounds like a more explanatory version of what I think, if Trump is elected we get to keep living the way we are for few more years.
>>
This shit just confirms everything I have thought about our government.
>>
>>17893998
Id think that they're more of a multi government organization. Also anyone who seriously doesn't know about mib look up majestic 12 you won't get any shitty movie results.
>>
>>17893998

pretzelquoteal had feathers, but those don't make sense in modern society
>>
>>17891203
it was just some christians who fear ufos and see them as the end of organized religion. they dont have any direct link to the vatican but they caught some red handed a few times acting like they were government employees trying to get people to hand over video tapes and shit

actual government employees will give you info about their division if asked they are required to and they will show a badge.

MIB just act like they are in some government agency and say shit like "its need to know" or "i will be asking the questions around here" like the government doesnt have a responsibility to let you know which division they are a apart of
>>
>>17893810
Remember that he inserted a lot of 'bullshit' into his posts too. Not everything he said was meant to be truthful, as to provide him with more plausible deniability.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.