[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alien involvement in WW2

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

I'm having a hard time believing that aliens would have NO interest at all in the outcome of WW2. It would have meant a radical change in the human genepool forever in the form of a severe reduction in variety.

Anyone on /x/ know of good WW2 conspiracy theory with aliens?
>>
>>17889750
Never in my life did I think that I would see an image of Hitler shaking hands with an ayy lmao. My life is complete.
>>
>>17889750

Hitler was an ayy lmao agent, sent to clean up the earth of all trash to make it livable for aliens.

Would you relocated to Sudan? Ay lmaoo are to smart to fall for the "diversity is strength" meme.
Sometimes a reduction in variety is a good thing.
>>
>>17889750
probably the most common theory is that hitler planned building UFOs from alien technology. search for "hitlers bell" or "hitlers glocke" for example. other than that i dont know any conspiracies involving aliens and WW2, just stuff like that hitler flew to argentinia and lived their the rest of his life instead of the suicide story for example
>>
File: David_Jacobs_hybrids.png (54KB, 669x350px) Image search: [Google]
David_Jacobs_hybrids.png
54KB, 669x350px
>>17889750
Maybe they have a more alien approach.
>>
File: nazi ss.jpg (3MB, 1928x6832px) Image search: [Google]
nazi ss.jpg
3MB, 1928x6832px
that pic was a proven fake but here
s my info graph
>>
File: 1467120797783.jpg (614KB, 1136x760px) Image search: [Google]
1467120797783.jpg
614KB, 1136x760px
>>17893767
to the aliens who don't care about feels the nazi's were the height of human ambition, because they wanted to create a race of superhumans. The nazi's was a glimpse of hope for the greys, that humanity would do it themselves, but when the nazi's lost, they started with the hybridization programs because they knew leftists would never have the guts to use eugenics

idc about your feels its just the way it is
>>
here's a good video on the topic, try to look at it through the eyes of Grey's

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bAcZ-vSKVr4
>>
>>17893913
>swastiska on space
O SHIT
THEY ARE COMMUNICATING
>>
If malevolent aliens have been here and controlled human culture, history and wars to a large extent for many thousands of years, then your question becomes irrelevant OP. I didn't mean to sound harsh..

Other neutral / benevolent aliens might have had interest, sure. But that seems unimportant. WWI and II had huge impact on humanity, but massive changes have occurred since too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LdJXAGrcN-E

Here's something that involves aliens so it's not that off topic. I like Richard because he deals with evidence and as little speculation as possible. He's very materialistic and scientific, which does a service to his research, as he was an engineer. I've never seen /x/ talk about him or his frenemy Miles Johnston.

Now on topic: Alex Collier has some info on WW2 and various deals that were made between the US gubment and the greys during that time. IIRC it was the Zeta Reticulans that sided with the US and gave them tech, according to Alex.

http://exopolitics.blogs.com/files/james-casbolt-mi6-buried.alive.pdf
James Casbolt also corroborates that deals with ETs occurred, with details about more treaties that took place after WW2.
>>
>>17893945
About the Swastika base on the Moon or whatever... Someone on /x/ told me it was viral advertising for the movie 'Iron Sky' but I haven't looked into it. It looks tampered with and the shadows don't match. If that's just enhanced to make a point then that's fine. It might be real though, there's way more bizarre, off world phenomena that were photographed.

The far bottom pic of Hitler in alleged old age is fake. It's obvious that it's shopped because there is another person's forehead slapped on top of his head, at a ~15° angle even.
>>
>>17894047
>cattle/human mutilation

occam's razor i.e satanists
>>
>>17894109
Either way, it's still messed up. If Satanists mutilate people and the authorities cover it up, then that says even worse things about the government. Besides, Occam's Razor is a great way to freeze any further investigation. "it's just a crazy lone gunman, and now the weather." To me Occam's razor is a legitimate method used to limit discussion of alternate possibilities in the field of conspiracies.
>>
But op, we ARE the aliens.
We landed here a few thousand years ago. We destroyed the natives. We left the edible, idiot animals to live, cleaned up the traces so future generations wouldn't carry the burden of our sins.
The government hides this by creating fake ufo and alien shit.
But we ARE the aliens
>>
>>17893708
That is an interesting point about the ayys being above liberql multiKulti nonsense.

I mean we have never seen a black grey before.
>>
>>17893945
Iron Sky lad.
>>
>>17890846
the ayy lmao's hands are at it's sides, it looks more like hitler is jerking off its' dick
>>
>>17889750
thinking aliens care about Earth is human narcissism
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.