[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

unusual abilities

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 257
Thread images: 20

File: Superhuman-Endurance.jpg (94KB, 680x382px) Image search: [Google]
Superhuman-Endurance.jpg
94KB, 680x382px
Anyone have any stories of you guys encountering people with peculiar abilities?
(I.e. pyrokinesis, telepathy, etc)
>>
>>17889242
I know a guy who can, no joke. Fit his whole fist in his asshole.
>>
fairly sure one of my past teachers was telepathic.

could just be experience. She would literally finish sentences for people and draw images they thought up in their head
>>
>>17889252
/b/ would love him.
>>17889253
Wtf. Greentext please if you want to
>>
I have extremely fast reflexes.
>>
>>17889242
I can navigate IRL mazes very well and never get lost in them or in everyday life.
>>
>>17889308
That's not unusual. Cool, but not unusual. If you were flash levels 9f fast, then that's crazy.
>>
My current mentor can read thoughts, it's kinda weird and I'm paranoid sometimes.
>>
> does anyone wanna greentext their stories?
>>
>>17889242
One time I ate an entire box of pasta.
>>
>>17889242
Is mayonnaise a super power?
>>
File: url.jpg (135KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
url.jpg
135KB, 1000x1000px
>>17889242
>>17889242

OP I got a fair few.
this'll take a while so don't thrash your keyboard demanding the next story.

1/6 Dead Legs

>be me
>working late as usual in a convenience store outside of a red light district
>no-one in sight for hours on a graveyard shift
>text my boss and tell him I'm closing an hour earlier
>fridges stocked, face-up the shelves, sweep and mop
>close roller door and walk to the train station because I don't drive
>get on the last train at around 2am
>on this train for about 30mins
>I'm the only guy in the carriage and it's a long ride put my headphones in and listen to some music
>see a man emerge from another carriage into mine
>tall, grey hair, gnarled as fuck, 70-ish looking man and an underbite like a bulldog
>he walks over to me with this super pissed "I'm going to hurt you in ways you could not imagine" look in his eyes
>the song 'Don't Fear The Reaper' by Blue Oyster Cult plays
(recommend listening to this btw)
>Go to move carriage
>my legs are asleep, I've been sitting still too long.
>youhavegottobefuckingjoking.jpeg
>so desperate I try something crazy and look into his eyes and think really hard about sending him my thoughts, telling him, begging him not to harm me
>he suddenly stops, turns and walks back down the aisle where he cam from.
>light a cigarette with shaky hands when I got off the train
>>
>>17889405
>being scared of a fucking 70 year old

He was probably freaked out from you staring intently at him, you autist.
>>
>>17889252
>>17889414
I leld
>>
>>17889405

2/6 The Push

>HIgh School days
>be about 16 hanging with a friend
>school ends
>friend tells me his mother is a hardcore catholic
>friend is virtually bald from her hairdressing skills so I could see that
>he tells me jokingly that his mother prays to angels to protect him and the rest of his family
>"hahaha you believe in jebus lol"
>Friends cheerful grin drops into seriousness
>"I'm serious anon"
>woooooooooo spooky
>since it's the end of school for the day the main roads are clusterfucks, screaming little shits scrambling for their families car
>we gotta cross now while it's not so busy
>Friend and I go to cross the road, one side is completely jammed, so we can cut through the idling cars through to the other side which is empty
>car appears out of nowhere, I didn't even hear it
>Friend is ahead of me by mere inches
>the adrenaline flows and I know how this ends
>Friend is pushed in the chest by -something- unseeable.
>he land on the ground behind me as the car narrowly misses me and should've hit him
>lady in the car we cut infront of witnesses this, gets out of her car and says:
>"you're lucky you jumped back when you did!"
>I look at my friend who's now on his feet with this shit-eating grin on his face
>he knows I saw that.
>little bastard probably planned it too.
>>
>>17889414

Alright mate, here's your (you).
>>
File: tmp_23537-images-1140020373.jpg (35KB, 739x415px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_23537-images-1140020373.jpg
35KB, 739x415px
>>17889371
>>
>>17889427

3/6 call down

>be living outer city in a townhouse
>neighbor 4 doors down turns out to be dating a girl I used to know and lives with her
>invites me over to smoke a bowl
>would could possibly go wrong
>we sit down and talk about basically nothing important and the conversation leads to NASA
>His face just lights up when I said it
>he leans in close and slaps be for being a degenerate pot smoker
not really
>He leaned in to tell me he knows how to talk to 'them'
>that sounds great, I can email NASA to if I wanted.
>he goes on to say he meant aliens and at this point I throw the conversation out the window and write him off as a loonytune
>he can see he's lost my interest and asks me to come over next week for an demonstration.
>humor him because I like to crush dreams
>week passes and it's night time and I follow him to his backyard with his partner
>we sit in a circle and he tells all of us to calm down and begin meditating
>sit like this for what seems like ages
>I get bored at start looking around the sky
>can clearly see orange and blue lights that pulse in a way that could not be confused with an aircraft people know of
>it starts getting closer
>then my friend promptly stands up and goes inside
>as he does this the lights vanish
>confused as fuck I look to his girlfriend and she just shrugs
>go inside and ask what the fuck that was
>"Oh I stopped so they wouldn't pick us up"
>firmly ask him not to do that again
>still hang out from time to time
>>
once me and a friend communicated via telepathy. We were listening to a record, and while they were closing their eyes spaced out, I started chuckling about a face that they were unintentionally making. The music was really loud too, but he started laughing as well (he didn't hear or sense me laughing at all). So i had to snap him out of his trance and ask what he was laughing about, and he told me he was laughing about how his face looked. I told him i was laughing about the same thing and described it, and we realized that we both saw the same thing. Were they able to see things from my physical perspective? I don't fuckin' know, it was really weird lol.
>>
>>17889450

4/6 no title

>be 29
>just moved states for new job
>stuck in a fucking greyhound while all my belongings are being handled by movers
>lady next to me is super hot, had that voluptuous darkly beauty about her, almost mesmerizing looks to be in her early 30's
>she starts talking to me
>asks me if I have the time
>I can see her watch on her wrist
>then ask myself how someone that pretty is riding this crappy bus
>doesn't make sense
>pretend I don't speak english and shake my head pretend being confused because gut feels
>look out the window and hear he again saying "hey" "hey"
>turn around to see her politely wave
>"hey" rings in my head again, her voice is like smoother than whiskey
>her mouth is closed
>think to myself "what the fuck"
>immediately hear "sshhhh" from her again
>the sound wasn't coming from around me, it's like it was from inside me, or maybe everywhere at once, it's hard to articulate what this feels like.
>I gesture and wave my hand and shake my head to let her know I'm not interested
>she stops "talking" to me
>drop two pills of sleep-aid and pass out
>wake up at 4am on the bus
>most of the passengers bar 12 are still seated
>she's gone though.
>I like to think she got off at an earlier stop with the others
>>
>be poor student/musician
>do artsy avantgarde shit like free jazz with distorted voices mixed with black metal drumming, whatever doesn't matter
>live in kind of ghetto area near the uni but not really dangerous
>get friendly with the locals and start hanging out with them, having block parties and shit or just chilling on the porch drinking cheapass beer and liquor
>one of these guys is a 40 some year old unemployed ex trucker, literally genius level iq and and likes to use it to persuade people to do shit they don't really wanna do
>hanging out with mr. mad genius see this younger black dude walk by the house, looking down his feet minding his own business, see him around sometimes think he worked down at the 7/11 by the corner
>mad genius dude says "oh fuck check this out"
>yells out to the kid and tells him to come show off his special talent
>kid begrudgingly walks over
>"I just got off work and I'm tired man if I do it I''m gonna be out of it for hours"
>mad genius uses his +10 persuasion abilities (basically says he's a pussy if he don't do it)
>kid relents
>"alright I'll try it on one of your amps, don't worry I won't ruin them"
>wtf is he gonna do...
>kid sits in front of my amp and stares at it for a good 2 minutes or so
>everybody getting restless but mad genius tells us to shut the fuck up and let him concentrate
>suddenly the amp flies across the porch and hits the side of the house
>kid falls to the ground unconscious
>he wakes up after a few minutes blood coming down his nose
>has to crash on our couch that night because he's literally too weak to walk a half block down to whatever house he was living at
>>
>>17889481

5/6

>know a guy who can use PSI-wheels really well
>uses really flowing gentle physical movements with his hands over the object
>tries it on my hand
>makes my arm move up and down with his energy
>another time he made a marble roll across a desk in a semi-circle, never actually touching anything, just doing that flowing hand thing

6/6

>friend once told me a story about his trip in China
>tells me all sorts of crazy shit
>warns me about chinese organ harvesting, pollution levels, McDonald's delivered by scooter, Facebook is banned etc.
>then tells me they have schools for gifted children
>what
>government funded, China is sort of open about it
>he then goes on to tell me locals know of a boy that their army got worried about because there was just so many things this kid could do, so instead of killing him the moved him into isolation and keep tabs on him.

Thanks for your patience, sorry the last two were rushed.
>>
>>17889242
>Have to use subway daily to transit to/fro work to save gas money
>Every Thursday, see very specific man sit in the same seat
>Thin, long scraggly beard, tattered clothes
>Obviously homeless
>Get curious on the way home one day
>Skip my stop

>He knows
>Looks me straight in the eyes and gives a small nod
>Nod back, not even thinking
>Three more stops, he grins and stands up
>Follow him out of the subway, towards a large, abandoned building
>He knocks three times on the door, and wolf-whistles
>Cover slides open, followed by a grunt, and the door itself opening
>Don't see doorman anywhere
>Hobo friend walks in, I follow
>He turns around, and reaches down towards my crotch

>I hear a deep, booming black voice whisper in my ear, "No homo," as something metal hits me in the back of the head, knocking me out cold
>Wake up in my bed at home, wallet missing
>Replaced by small card that says "Thanks for the good time Joe"

And that's how I got AIDS because I thought I felt a mental connection with a homeless guy on a subway.
>>
File: url-9.png (23KB, 294x321px) Image search: [Google]
url-9.png
23KB, 294x321px
>>17889495

>Dat Charisma
>>
>>17889505
kek
>>
>>17889505
>Chillin wit my homies in some old-ass warehouse like every thursday
>Party fuckin lit, everyone's havin a good time
>Get a call on my cell
>Voice whispering on the other end
>"Ay, Beefdick, got a live one. Got him tailing me right now, using bluetooth so he does't notice. See you there."
>Beefdick gon get some boipussy tonight!
>Wave to DJ the quiet that shit down
>Lights out
>Everyone hides

>Three knocks, whistle
>Ayyyy
>Look out shitty flap thing they have on the door
>Oh dayum that's some white-ass meat
>Grunt as my dick forces into the door
>Open up, knock the cracker out with aluminum bat

>All 20 of us shove our throbbing niggerrods into him, passing that ass around 'till we all came
>Take wallet, leave note
>Slip the bait two Benjamins
>"Same time next week?"
>You know it senpai

Goddamn I love Thursday.
>>
>>17889495
no fucking way
>>
Knew a middle aged, extremely overweight Petty Officer in the Royal Navy who could tell you what playing card you were holding just by looking at the back of it. Got him to do it loads and he always got it right. Id use my own deck of playing cards which he hadnt been near or able to tamper with, i would check what was on the card under my hand then I would hold the card up for him, its back facing him with my hand covering the suit and hed get it right, time and time again. I still have no idea how he did it.
>>
I can drink an outrageous amount of alcohol.
I have only met 1 person that can drink more than me and that was a backwoods country motherfucker that was damn near 7 feet. He fucked my shit up pretty solid though. If the justice league needs a drinker, I think I would be his sidekick.
>>
>>17889679
he ever offer an explanation as to how he thought he was doing it?
>>
>>17889694
No. We'd ask him and hed just say it was a 'talent'. Tried pressing him on it occasionally but he was unforthcoming and as he outranked me I couldnt really pester him too much. He made so secret of it though - it was like his party trick.
>>
>>17889495
hmmm.
>>
I've known a few people who have claimed some odd abilities. My mentor claims to have some precognition, but he's yet to blow me away with any particularly accurate foreknowledge.

I have met one person whoever who actually had a testable ability. I went to high school with a girl who could actually see blindfolded. It was amazing. She had gone to a yogic teacher who taught her this ability over several weeks of intense classes over a summer.

She was regularly asked to prove her ability, and was blindfolded in every comfortable way possible by random students, and then asked to read either random passages from books or things people wrote down.

She could navigate hallways, rooms, and even toss a frisbee accurately fully blindfolded. She did this readily for anyone who was skeptical, and insisted it was something anyone could learn to do.

I suppose it could have been a very elaborate hoax, but i doubt it. A lot of the people she displayed the ability for were angry skeptics who wouldn't have helped her. And she was so... nonchalant about it. She didn't make money, or take bets, or get anything in particular out of doing it. She showed people just to show that it could be done. To this day it still blows mind.
>>
I knew a kid in school that would put magnets under his desk and pretend to move stuff around with his mind.

He sat in the back of the class, and you know he was desperately hoping someone would notice and say something to him.

But we all knew... we all saw... We all felt bad.
>>
>>17889242
A girl in my elementary school could change people eye color temporarily, like 3-5 seconds, by telling them a story that made them invision a color.
>>
>>17889784
:(
>>17889787
Bullshit
>>
>>17889817
>Bullshit
Nope. She only showed us once but she didn't tell us what would happen she just did it. A saw a girls eyes turn from green to blue and then slowly creep back to their original color.
>>
Tbh if your a dabbler of the occult and a meditator, reading minds, and perceiving the present events, are easy to attain.
Read books and Meditate.
Only thing that i can't do is levitate and telekinesis that is because I am a lazy cunt.
but mind reading and perceiving the future is novice stuff for a truth seeker.
>>
>>17889723
that's something you can learn, or atleast i think so, if i remember correctly, there's a blind guy who taught himself to see using sound, kinda like bats, but he's completely blind
>>
>>17890279
Read my mind then.
>>
>>17890352
fuck you.
>>
>>17890279
what if you're wrong when you read minds?
>>
Yeah, but the other way around.

Coworker comes up to me one day.. says something. I can feel him in my head.. i reply.. "i knew you were going to say that". I say wow you read my mind this time for once. Yes i can read minds.

Another coworker, another time. Man i just want to curse that bitch.. she looks at me seriously and asks how to curse people.. uhh well..

Same job the boss asked how i was gonna deal with a difficult project.. ill find a way. Magic, eh... if necessary.

it amuses me that they figured me out. At a different job.. man time is moving so quick. Yeah isnt it nice. How do you do it? Uhh.. heh.

Lots more stories. Magick is fun.
>>
>>17890365
Pls
>>
>>17890279
what books?
>>
>>17889242
I can spasm my muscles at a higher rate then I've ever seen anyone else be able to.
I won every single mario party game that involved button mashing as a kid.
Now I just use it for clicker games and leveling up my mount and blade charachters with cheats.
>>
File: DSC_0011.jpg (2MB, 3104x1746px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0011.jpg
2MB, 3104x1746px
>>17889242
I can do this
>>
I can't stay dead. Doesn't help that I have a retardedly high constitution. I've been dead twice. Pretty sure I'm just some mutant freak. A couple months back I tried to kill myself again. My gun jammed after about 1000 rounds without a jam. I cleared the jam and tried again. Jams a second time. So I drank a bottle of cheap whiskey and downed a couple dozen dramamine. Woke up on my bed 2 days later. I'm Mysterion I guess. I've been stabbed, beaten, blown up and lit on fire. It'd be a great skill if I wasn't a tranny freak with a death wish. Someone upstairs is having a giggle, even as I write this.
>>
>>17891388
>Tranny freak
Pics. Especially if the scars from your assorted experiences are very prominent.
>>
>>17889242
No, but you'll have people who think they've met people with "peculiar abilities." The reason is that "peculiar abilities" are not real, just an illusion conjured up by the weak minded in their pattern seeking, lizard brains
>>
>>17890279
I can read outcomes and either influence people I want to be interested in me, or read their minds subconsciously and know they are interested in me. I barely talk at my job locations so I have no way of knowing impacting these girls.
>>
>>17889405
>He came into what he though was an empty car angry about something, wanting to fume
>See's autist staring at him creepily
>He leaves
I don't see where you were going with this story
>>
>>17889544
underrated post
>>
>>17891410
I ain't got none with scars in them. At least none that are sfw. And what are you anyways, gay?
>>
>>17891488
This is /x/. If you have to judge me, judge me for my implausible paranormal beliefs, not my fetishes.
>>
>>17891488
>>17891604
And if you happen to swing by /soc/ or /b/...
>>
>be me
>be shitty, emotional teenager
>get into fight with younger sister, parents weren't home
>decide "fuck this, I'm leaving"
>leave the house and walk for hours
>live way out in the country
>wind up in town a few hours away
>scared, alone, and lost
>suddenly, my uncle pulls up and asks if I need a ride home

The story from my parent's point of view

>get home from respective jobs
>sister says I ran away
>freak out, calling everyone
>uncle says "I'll find him"
>goes to meditate while others are freaking out
>after ~30 mins, opens eyes
>"Anon is by the soccer fields in this town"
>immediately dismissed
>grabs keys, goes to pick me up
>>
File: COOP.jpg (30KB, 460x300px) Image search: [Google]
COOP.jpg
30KB, 460x300px
>>17891611
>>
>>17889308
Hold your thumb and index finger about an inch and a half apart,

have somebody else hold a dollar between your fingers, so your fingers are right over george washington's face. when they drop the dollar, try to catch it.

If you can't, then your reaction's aren't anything special

here's a video, but you want somebody else to drop it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MMeiULa0KGc
>>
>>17889316
So you mouse?
>>
I don't think its anything too extraordinary, might just being able to pick up on other's habits... But sometimes I'll say things what other people are thinking, or I know what they are going to say. I have a feeling when I'm going to get a text or call. I also have dreams about things that are currently happening that I don't know about or will happen the next day, normally big events or things others need to be warned about. My mom and I are especially like that. Like we say what we each other are thinking. Really random stuff like, "I really want to eat pasta tonight." Or be thinking about the same person or place or whatever.
>>
I knew a legit dowser once.
He swore up and down it was some kind of electromagnetic thing.
Dude was accurate as fuck.
>>
>>17891709
He not gonna do it anon. He's a charlatan.
>>
That iceman guy is pretty cool. He climbed Everest without oxygen and in shorts, has taken hour long ice baths, and students of his managed to suppress symptoms of illness under laboratory conditions.
>>
>>17890721
You can't do shit faggot.
>>
I cant get drunk.
I go from slightly tipsy after a couple of shots to puking and sleeping on the street after 20 or so.
I once passed out and had to go to the hospital for alcohol intoxication. Wasnt drunk.
>>
>>17891388
grab a long knife and stick it in your neck from the side. Then pivot the blade until you slice your whole neck.
It would be pretty amazing if you survived after near decapitation.
Make sure you dont tell anyone or they might come and help you.

If this fails, somehow, make an explosive vest.
>>
Check out Prahlad Jani on youtube. Hasn't eaten a bite of food or drink of water in decades
>>
I got a few:

>I can feel and slightly manipulate energy in my body and send it outward to people
>once while doing so saw a small flicker of electrical current jump between my palms
>did that wing meditation from that Wingmakers a few years ago and since then I've felt two tingly lines along my back between my shoulder blades
>It kinda works like a lie detector, if someone says something to me and it's a lie, i only feel the right tingle spot. both tingle spots if true.
>Always been able to fully get a read on someone's personality just by looking at their face once (doesn't work with a pic, need to see them irl)
>I've nearly left my body on a few occasions, but was always suddenly pulled back when I do
>>
>>17889468
similar here.

i used to have telepathic conversations with two people regularly. we'd often laugh about the same things while sitting listening o music and watching the visualizations from the ps3. i'd ask what he was laughing about or vice versa, and we would realize it was the exact same thought.
another friend and i can still do this, but the connection is stronger when we are drunk. specifically drinking beer. very 'king of the hill' style telepathy, until one night...:
>about 19
>drinking beers
>we both agree to a piss break in the backyard
>back to back about 10 meters apart.
>start thinking toward him that i was going to roll up a blunt, but wanted to smoke one of his blunt wraps.
>i feel a reply, something like a chuckle and 'good idea'
>think back "is this conversation actually happening right now?"
>his reply is "we'll see once we're finished with this"
and i shit you not
>walk toward each other
>both with knowing smiles
>he busts out the wrap, i bust of the good
>i ask aloud to confirm "did we just have full fledged conversation?"
>same chuckle from earlier and he says " yes, you asked for this flavor specifically, yeah?"
>we both crack up

its always exalting to experience. my fiance and i have a few conversations, but i dont know if either of us are aware of the open access to the others mind.
>>
I've seen a guy bend spoons, and he apparently has other abilities as well.
>>
Okay so, sometimes I randomly stare at special things during the, however its a prolonged stare.

>be me
>cancun
>We were walking out to the hotel to the car
>I stare at a corner for like 6 secs, nothing special
>dad proceeds to go in reverse
>i feel that something bad is gonna happen
>just before i say STOP DAD my dad crashed in that fucking corner, where I fucking stared at it

I have more stories..

Basically sometimes i stare at specific things and shit happens. Can anyone relate?
>>
>>17894531
^this just happened today, I'm leaving from the airport as of right now
>>
My family sees ghosts. Don't know if that counts, but my mother can speak to them and I accidentally... Made something in my closet when I was very small that she had to dispel/remove.

Animals either hate me or love me, and insects have a particular affinity for me (grasshoppers and crickets don't jump when I walk by, was able to pet a wild tarantula when ~6, dragonflies land on me, etc).

Weird birds always show up around me (not their time of day, rarer in the region, just generally uncommon) most notably hummingbirds and hawks.

Have a particular affinity for stones and will always find nice ones just by wandering around- copper ore, flint, fossils, etc.
>>
>>17889679
I know a guy that did something like that. but he could guess correctly your card by touching it's back. We tried with different decks to test him and he always got it right. He told us he could "feel" the number of the card on the other side on his fingers and then picture it in his head so we always gussed he had an super sensitive skin or a weird form of synesthesia.
>>
>>17891388
Slit your wrists and time stamp.

If you can't do that, than you are full of shit and the world is better off without you anyway, you fruit cake.
>>
I see or hear the future sometimes when I'm asleep. It's never anything remotely useful. It'll be things like 4-5 seconds of visuals of audio, and then it happens. Shortest time frame from dreaming to happening was 3 days, longest four years. The last one I had happen was about 8 months ago when I worked at a chicken plant, and I had dreamed it about 3 months before hand.
I'm also fairly energy sensitive. I can feel people's energy, but now that I'm older I have to concentrate to do it. Sometimes if I really focus I can see people with my eyes closed, but it doesnt happen very often since there needs to be a lot of energy around them, and most people just dont put off energy.
>>
Bump. I wanna get meme magic powers.
>>
>be me
>in the bus
>about to get off
>bus stops
>there's this blind woman with a friend waiting to get in
>I'm gettting off and she is getting on
>narrow door and we bump shoulders
>everything is now black and I fall from the steps and almost landed on my face, but put my hands on the ground first
>hand hurts like hell and I am about to pass out
>I hear the door closing
>I get my vision back, but everything is fucking bright
>As the bus goes away I can hear the woman scream "OW MY GOD! I SAW YOU! I SAW YOU!"
>>
This thread...OP asks if we ever met anyone with super abilities.

Expectation: stories of mysterious strangers

Reality: Anons clamoring to tell how they're special too
>>
>>17899384
Actually the only unusual ability that I have is to write some fucking good horror short stories.
Got two stories published in short horror stories books.
>>
>>17899389
OP here. You're kinda right
>>
>>17896756
Is this true.
>>
>>17889437
Underrated post
>>
>>17891388
Shut up Kenny.
>>
>>17889242
For a little while I had near-future pre-cognitive dreams but they stopped.

I also have really good hearing but I suppose that doesn't really count. Hearing as in, I can hear plants grow, my rat's heartbeat from a fair distance and my own blood rushing through my body.
>>
>>17899861
yea, it was a pain when I was younger because I would tell people and nobody would ever believe me, so now I normally just dont tell people. The last person I told was one of my very close friends, and that was only because we were talking about third eye type shit.
>>
>>17896756
I can see shit with my eyes closed too. I used to think I could see the future in they way you described, but I've just put that down to deja vu because I would only remember dreaming it once it was happening.
>>
>>17900135
I dont forget the things in those dreams. I just wish it was something cool like knowing lottery numbers or shit like that. But nope, it's shit like well, eventually I'm going to be reading a book, or I'm going to be driving on said street.
>>
I don't know if this counts as an ability, but some time ago, right after I woke up, I could feel time going extremely fast. For example, I have a dog, and usually when I wake up he comes on my bed, jumps around and that kind of stuff, and when that thing happened I could see him going extremely fast. I think it was like 1 or 2 minutes concentrated into 4-5 seconds. My head hurt like hell for 1 or 2 hours after that and then everything was normal. This happened more then once to me but it's probably some kind of hallucination more then an "ability"
>>
File: extrafab.jpg (384KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
extrafab.jpg
384KB, 2048x1536px
You don't even know the half of it. I'm a fucking living symbol comprised of metaphors. I have Odin looking over my shoulder. Sometimes I wonder if I'm the last individual consciousness left on the planet and if I'm just perpetuating you as a way to escape from psychic isolation.
>>
>>17900197
Out of interest, when you "see" things with eyes closed, what does it look like?

For me it's outlines of the objects in the room, sort of quickly flashing dim colors.
>>
>>17900223
That depends on how much energy is in the area, and in the people themselves. If it's someone who's rather energy sensitive, or just has more energy, then it's like a white outline completely filed in with white. Some objects can give off a white outline, with murky light filing it in. Other times people look just like outlines, or they're faint outlines. The only people I've been able to see as if my eyes were open were my sister and my friend that I connected with spiritually when we dropped acid.
>>
File: 1453407909154.png (409KB, 626x683px) Image search: [Google]
1453407909154.png
409KB, 626x683px
>>17891388
if u fail at suicide u really dont want to die senpai
>>
>>17889242
there's this thing about my ankle
if i put something like a bean or a coin, i can make it jump with my ankle
>>
>>17889371
yur suposed to cook it mane
>>
Sometimes I'll think about a specific episode of a tv show, and it'll come on the next day.
>>
>>17900223
I've had it too. First time was a tai chi exercise with a partner, eyes shut I could see where their arms were. It was like red light or smoke, with outlines, as the other anon said.
>>
This guy straight up bends a metal pole
https://youtu.be/9Bp2dTYbTBc
>>
>>17889481
>pretend I don't speak english and shake my head pretend being confused because gut feels.

correction:

>pretend I don't speak english and shake my head pretend being confused because sparghetti
>>
>>17893246
I did tummo meditation for a while, I would meditate at night during winter in a t-shirt and pants for around an hour a time. Sometimes it would snow but most of the time it wasn't too cold which made it easier to learn. After I was done I would sit my hands on ice for as long as I could. Even after 2 winters of it there was a big difference I'm sure after many years and in the right cold you could get very resistant.
>>
i have a cousin from philly, that is the real life Pikey from Snatch. you cant understand him unless he is drunk as a shithound. and fights like a underhanded motherfucker.

I never lost betting on him.
>>
>>17891388
kek.
>>
Possible short term prediction here. Dated girl who had some psychic powers. Including inserting herself into people's dreams and a little bit of mind reading. Claimed demons gave her her power. She wasn't happy about it though. Best friend like older bro dated girl who had some wicked energy manipulation things going for her then she turned atheist and lost it all. Im talking summer 90° weather then she comes along oh shit wheres my jacket at its cold now.
>>
Back in freshman year of high school, I got in a heated argument with a guy in an empty classroom. I don't recall what we were fighting over, but just before it came to blows, I suddenly felt lightheaded and nauseous, not long before two lightbulbs exploded at once. Felt like shit for a couple hours afterward. Things like this happen pretty regularly for me, but this is one of the more notable instances.
>>
File: 1401177675110.jpg (42KB, 383x700px) Image search: [Google]
1401177675110.jpg
42KB, 383x700px
>>17891388
show us dat boipuss
>>
>>17891388
Maybe there's a reason for that.
Maybe you're not done with your task yet.
>>
>>17889252
i didnt stand a chance
>>
>>17889242
OP. He can suck 14 dicks at the same time.
>>
1) im like a reverse empath or someshit. I can give people emotions
2) im immune 2 alot of psychic shit. Like i have a friend that can read minds. She does it all the time 2 every1 but she cant do it to me. Ive gotten my palm read and shit and they just stare at me with blank expressions and tell me to please leave.
>be 17
>senior in highschool
>psyjology teaches is like some sort of gipsy tries to read my hand
>tells me im wierd
>i do 0 work
>he passes me
>tells me he couldnt read my hand
>tells me some random shit about me bein special
>told him give me poptarts
>fucker is like ok.
>i eat poptarts
>tells me i shouldnt show up to his class if possible.
>said som shit about me being a void
>every1 els goves off energy
>aparently i have 0
Idk passed a class ate free food and never did shit. So im cool with that
>>
A friend of mine kinda has a thing with chance randomness. For example :
> I'm doing groceries and he's tagging along as usual
> Trying to find good lemons for drinks like a silver needle in a hay of aluminum needles
> Friend gets bored
> He makes a small hand gesture, thinks I didn't took notice
> Find good lemons instantly.

Not groundbreaking, I know. But trust me, it gets weird.
> Going to an expo
> Friend forgot wallet
> I say that I'll cover him and he denies
> Walks the corner and find a 50 on the floor.
> This has happened multiple times. He just finds what he needs somehow.
>>
>>17889252
I am sputtering laughing
>>
>>17889686
same.
>>
>>17890219
>>17889787
did you go to B.F day?
>>
>>17891388
jump in front of a train.
>>
>>17893821
can actually do this too..cool to hear.
>>
>>17889242
met a guy in a club who could read minds, was able to tell me my phone number

my girlfriend is a witch ( i have heaps of stories about the weird shit that occurs around her )
>>
>>17904754
No I went to Amherst Elementary in Massillon, OH.
>>
Dude, /x/. Telepathy is like totally easy to do. It's fun with all the uses of it. I made a loud voice yell in my head somewhere, and I visibly saw people jump from it. I mentally rekt someone who was being dumb with me, and they couldn't do anything about it. Like you could send the message of anything you want, visually or audibly, to anyone! Like you can be funny with it too. Send an image of you jumping into the screen youre watching next to someone, or make their whole visuals flip upside down. It's a blast. I made this guy
>>17905030
check the thread just now.
>>
>>17893821
Care to elaborate on that Wingmakers you mentioned?
>>
Was friends with a guy that could "stop" his heartbeat/pulse for a couple seconds.

It was a "party trick" sort of thing but he rarely did it since it apparently felt very weird.
He would simply sit there, concentrate (without tensing up or anything flashy) and simply get a little pale, sometimes get a massive nosebleed. Then his pulse stopped. People would be holding his wrist/neck/chest while he did it to be sure.

Apparently it's medically possible, but the mechanism that triggers the "stop" is unknown. According to a scientific study: "he managed to put his heart into the peculiar nonpumping state of atria [...] the heart does not actually stop. Instead, the atrium begins to beat quite rapidly (250-400 beats per minute) independently of the pacemaker. The ventricle is unable to respond this rapidly and begins to heal at ita vwn late (uoually 150-20U beats per minute) Consequently, the pumping action of the heart is impaired."
>>
>>17889371
No Patrick, Mayonnaise isn't a Super Power
...Horse relish is a super power either
>>
My gf

>be me and her at store
>her favourite animal is shark
>see Nat Geo magazine. Big fingerprint on frontpage. No shark related text.
>she instinctively grabs it and says "There are going to be shark pics."
>there are. She hadn't seen that mag before.

Other

>be her
>be a kid, sleeping at night
>suddenly wakes up
>minutes later, phone rings
>her grandma is dead

She has the ability to tell if someone is a nice person just by the way she feels around them and their colour (she has synesthesia).
She can also tell the way I feel when I don't even know that.
We live in different cities, and can sometimes have the same feelings at the same time without even talking.
>>
>be me
>eat whole bag of hot cheetoes
>drink a lot of beer
>chug a full 5th of cheap vodka
>spent the rest of the night puking up bright red cheeto residue
>never drink vodka or eat cheetoes again

pretty paranormal if you ask me
>>
Oh man, this thread was made for me. I was involved with shady people that were basicaly a cult because of my poor life choices (I dated one of the members).

They believed in new age bullshit mixed with pseudoscience and /x/ level of bullshit. According to them, they each had powers or skills or whatever. I honestly can't remember what their "powers" were, but I know mine was allegedly a form of telepathy / mind reading.

I'm agnostic through and through so I do think that weird stuff might happen. But I also think that if the human race was capable of having weird powers, we'd know by now.

And yet weird crap happened during that time.

> at the doctor's office for a routine check-up
> new nurse is a cute girl just out of school, around 19 and a solid 9/10. I was 18 and horny as fuck so I make small talk.
> think how cool it would be to say I'm in medical school instead of shitty art school
> decide against it, too big a lie to maintain if she shows interest
> continue with my appointment as normal
> bump into her as I'm leaving
> "goodbye anon! hope medical school isn't too tough!"

Another experience. Small, dumb one.

> talking / flirting to a girl I met in campus, not in any of my classes
> "Anon! Can you guess my middle name?"
> I'm honestly not terribly interested in her, answer first name that comes to mind
> "Andrea" an uncommon name in my country, no reason for me to think of it
> girl goes completely serious
> "Yes... How did you know?" she even shows me her id
> "Lucky guess"

I'll continue with smaller / more meaningless ones.
>>
>>17905307

Even smaller ones.

> end up in a shady part of town to buy art supplies
> no money for a ride home, only way out is in the subway
> no money whatsoever, no phone
> decide to use my "power" for the first time, concentrate / pray / beg
> literally step on (my country's equivalent of) a 20$ bill

> hungry
> penniless because art student
> try to broadcast my need, mostly as a joke
> random guy comes up to me from a McDonalds I was walking in front of at the time
> "Hey! They got my order wrong in the McDonalds. Wanna have it? I'll just dump it if you don't."
> fucking delicious

I started literally sensing when people were around me. And I mean, in the dark or where I couldn't have logically known they were. Like in rooms away from view or hearing range.

People started reacting to thinks I had only thought of. Strangers would go out of their way to help me. My guesses about other's lives were always correct...

And then the person I had been dating found out I had cheated on'em. Dumped me and told the rest I was an asshole and to never talk to me again.

Only contact I've ever had with the supernatural. I still don't know if it was truly real or a mix of coincidence and that one thing where you see patterns because you can recognize them. The red car thing and all that.
>>
I once met a girl who could get laundry out of a dryer without dropping socks on the ground.
>>
>>17889495
nuh uh
>>
>>17890338
Would his name happen to be Matt?
>>
>>17891293
i can do that to lol
>>
>>17899390
fag
>>
>>17900662
i was thinking of a song today and it came on the radio right after.
>>
not really an ability, idk, but right after work I was over a penny on my register and once I was done counting I heard a coin drop behind me and it was a penny lying on the ground
>>
>>17889242
I knew a girl in school who could accurately read auras, although what she said was very vague.

I knew another kid from a few FFA conventions who could look at a person and mimic them almost flawlessly, accent and all, from hearing only their names and hearing them say, "The fox is lost and stuck in a box."
>>
This definitely isn't paranormal but is pretty impressive. I've got a buddy who is into cars, and can mimic different engines sounds, all the way down to the whistle of the turbo or the noise a specific kind of blow-off valve makes.

It's weird, you can kind of feel the low vibrations of a motor when he does it.
>>
Ever since I was bitten by a radioactive spider, I've been able to crawl up walls and I gained the proportional strength of a spider
>>
>>17905735
So are you scared of shoes and being eaten by women after sex now?
>>
I usually lurk but here's my first attempt at this commenting thing. I don't think I'd consider this anything super natural or some kind of ability but...

Often times out of nowhere I will start singing/humming/playing along to a song in my head that, sometimes, i've never heard before and then a family member or just another person near me will sing it out loud like it was stuck in their head the whole time?

I seem to have detailed but very short flashes in dreams of scenes and activities that actually happen around 12 hours to 2 weeks later... I can tell a very strange (imo) story involving dreams that actually came true if you want.

Sorry if I'm bad at this never commented before.
>>
>>17905048
what?
>>
>>17900206
I experience time in slow motion sometimes. Usually when I'm tired though. Did you sleep well?
>>
>>17905790
Your reddit is showing.
>>
>>17906447
>>>/v/
>>
I can use the bodies of other people as my own, projecting my will through them.
>>
>>17896756
I fucking get this sometimes. Since I'm a massive gamer fag as well, I usually have dreams about me playing a game that hasn't been released about a year before it's actually released. It's just a few seconds of visual, but it's always when I sleep. Sometimes I have it of conversations I will have had with friends, too.
>>
>>17905790
Not bad. Just lurk moar
>>
File: 1466363724379.jpg (20KB, 512x367px) Image search: [Google]
1466363724379.jpg
20KB, 512x367px
>>17905735
> high school teen bitten by spider
MODS UNDERAGE NEWFAG REEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: 1464216966340.jpg (78KB, 452x468px) Image search: [Google]
1464216966340.jpg
78KB, 452x468px
>>17905261
>>
File: 1446086949082.jpg (13KB, 247x243px) Image search: [Google]
1446086949082.jpg
13KB, 247x243px
>>17905372
>>
File: spoopy (10).jpg (72KB, 500x395px) Image search: [Google]
spoopy (10).jpg
72KB, 500x395px
I can smoke an ounce of weed in one sitting, on my own, without falling asleep.
>>
>>17891709
>tfw only have euros
>>
I used to be really conductive to electricity. It would leave marks on my skin if i brushed phone charger's on myself. Never really experimented with it because the pain.
>>
>>17893812
>Prahlad Jani
I don't remember where but I think I read he refused a test? I know he made 1 or 2 in a lab, but refused another one. I may be wrong.
>>
File: 1467875696763.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
1467875696763.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>17889242
I haven't aged since 1992 13 dec
i was taken by E.T
i woke up in the hospital, what i remmember
from the car accident, was that i saw a light
from the sky, hit the ground and i stopped the
car and went outside.
I walked towards the light and i remember
being taken aboard this huge mothership
the took me away from earth, so i could
see our earth from the ship and behind the moon also, they told me they could alter time and dimention
time and relatity was different inside the mothership they teached me, about our future, and told me i was
very special, they showed me earth's future
and i could see what happend to earth
in the future.
they changed my dna and since 1992
i haven't aged. i had some contact with them
since, were they explained to me, that they
gave me immortallity and that they would come back for me, and take me with them.
they told me that what i always though was
my real father and mother, was infact not my real parents, they told me i was one of them,
and i was placed here to gather information
about human beings., later in life on earth
i discovered that i was pleiadian.
they send me some information a couple years back, explaning to me when they would come back for me and were. back in 1992 i woke up
inside the car, and i had crashed into a tree
what i always knew as my real parents
on earth are still in chock that i haven't
aged since the accident, my brother couldn't
handle it and i lost contact with him and his
family,. i have no freinds because of all this
only my parents know of this
now i have to move again because i have been living here in this house for 17 years
and the people around me are beginning to become suspicious, so i had
to sell all my stuff, so i can move futher
away into the country until they come take me home.
this was my story i wil
tell you more one day, if im still here
- the pleiadian -
>>
This is absolutely true. I can read some people's minds. Just depends on the person. It's so well known amongst the people I hang out with... That usually a new person finds out and begs me to "read" them. 90% of them usually end up crying and are afraid of me from that point on. The other 10% become closer friends to me.

I also have 3 women that I can always tell what/how they're doing at all times. They all know that I am in their heads, and are okay with it.
>>
>>17908123
Spooky.
>>
>>17889242
my ex girlfriend, get this, can rip a human's heart right out of their chest
>>
>>17908219
Well, if she's a surgeon, that's pretty normal.

Elaborate.
>>
yeah my friend can predict things that are goingt o happenm its mental and I got it on video

full et in thi sbitch
>>
>>17908508
>not getting the emotional reference

Brother, I'm a clinical psychopath and even I got it.
>>
I have dreams about future events.

It's never something earth shattering or important. I have very vivid and fantastic dreams, but the mundane ones are what stick out to me most, because I know, that sometime in the future it will come true. My last one came true a few months ago when I walked into a meeting at my new job and knew I had already been there in my dreams 4 years prior.
>>
>>17908532
Not getting the sarcasm... This is a thread on /x/.
>>
>>17908558
If it were an extension of the joke, it wouldn't be sarcasm. You'd also have omitted the "Elaborate."
>>
>>17908580
Okay, friend. Here we go:

You're in a thread about so-called "superpowers".
A mention of a heart being ripped out.
You make cute /b/ statement

On /x/, people believe in hearts being ripped out with bare hands.
>>
File: ayy.jpg (29KB, 600x750px) Image search: [Google]
ayy.jpg
29KB, 600x750px
>>17908699
>/x/
>people believe

You must be new here.
>>
>>17889242
We hide it
>>
>>17891382
MODS
>>
>>17889242
I can change people's state of mind to whatever I like also, I've been told that I have healing powers like if someone is sad or resentful and shit I make them feel okay if I just spend a little time with them.
It's very hard to control tho, since I need to feel whatever I want to convey to others and I am very anxious,most of the time I make people uncomfortable.
My intuition is accurate af and I can lucid dream very easily.
Only for the small price of losing everything I had valued friends, job, family, ambition, Nirvana.
>>
File: 1429650460670.jpg (41KB, 210x210px) Image search: [Google]
1429650460670.jpg
41KB, 210x210px
Near-complete mastery of my own mind. Now you might be thinking "well fucking obviously, everyone has that" but you most likely don't. When I was 16 (a decade ago now) I woke up one day after a strange dream and realized that since my whole brain was connected, I could find a way to control any section of it if I tried hard enough. Over the next year or so I developed a number of techniques that I eventually internalized.
>So what is this like?
Imagine never getting angry. Imagine if you could focus on a single task for hours, even days at a time productively. Imagine only having to sleep when your muscles needed rest. Imagine if every little stray thought that comes up unpleasantly could instantly be squashed with no discomfort. Imagine rewriting your own memory (active recall, technically since you remember rewriting the memory you can still remember the original if you need to, it's more like replacement).

If it sounds fun it really isn't. While it has its uses, it also means complete emotional control. Happiness, sadness, love, hate, whatever else. There are a few things which are not "emotions" that I don't have complete control of like amusement and frustration, but I do have control over their expression. What I realized once I was 17 is that being in control of what you feel at any given time means you lose some of the genuineness of your emotional reactions. It's not as visible to others as it is to yourself, but they can still notice it even if they can't quite explain what's wrong.

On a whole, small net positive but I wouldn't recommend it.
>>
>>17909193
That's awesome. Would you mind sharing some of those tricks? Even by email if you prefer so.

I'm trying to do something similar with dual n-back. I do at least one hour every day but it's very tiring.

I hope it gives me some cognitive edge and improves my memory and my emotional control.
>>
>>17909193
>t. babbys first sociopath
>>
>>17900838
Bro seriously? you can tell by the metal it not a solid piece, rather hollow inside, and also that the way it bends its probably malleable, like aluminium or something. not super strength.
>>
>>17893793
>I don't know what being drunk means.
>>
>>17889242
yeah i got two in a way. just waiting for the time to run down so i can start a thread on it. Both are so far out there i doubt anyone will believe be i need to know if anyone else can do either of these two things!
>>
>>17889242
I dated a girl who, inexplicably and without warning, would shapeshift into a massive bitch almost every day
>>
>>17909534
I'd imagine it would be different for every person. For emotional control I started by finding thoughts which triggered the responses I wanted. So for example if I wanted to be happy I would find thoughts that made me happy. Eventually I figured out a way to just think "happy" instead of thoughts that contained "happy".

For the more focus-related parts I'd say it's almost like meditation. Often times I'm not really paying much attention to the details of what I'm doing, I'm just thinking of nothing while working (for things that are easy enough to not require much effort, for me that's anything physical and a lot of less intellectually stimulating work), or I'm just thinking as little as possible about the task while deliberately suppressing any emotional responses to potential frustration. To shorten it I'd say it's almost an "economy of thought" method to problem solving. I'd imagine the reason I don't get mentally exhausted is because I'm deliberately trying not to think too hard.

For sleep, it's really just a matter of realizing that your sleep response is controlled by light levels, and is almost entirely a reflexive process. If you can have a beer and not fall over, you can pull a few all nighters in a row without much trouble.

For memory it's really a matter of just retraining your order of recall, rather than the memory itself. Normally, when you recall something, what happens is that a stimuli causes your brain to access your short of long-term memory, which it then reads through in some kind of order. This is why when you're trying to remember, say, the game of your 2nd grade homeroom teacher you end up sitting there for a bit. That information isn't directly linked to what you're thinking about at the moment you're required to remember it. So if you pay attention to the order in which you end up recalling that information (for me it's Home Country -> First House -> Front of school -> <teacher's appearance> -> Name)
>too long
>>
>>17910479
>continued
You can sort of redirect your recall to another memory, even one that you've made up. The first time you try it might take quite some time to get it right, but as with everything more practice means faster and more effective use.

Anyways if you really want to do it I'd say start with emotional control because that's probably similar to things you do already (assuming you're a man, if not then whoops but you still probably do it a bit). Again though, wouldn't recommend it. Maybe just stick with dual n-back.
>>17909732
Except I have no desire to manipulate people, hurt anyone, amass power, and do genuinely feel the things I make myself feel. I remember what they feel like from before and it's the same, it's just that now I have a far greater degree of control. I don't really have any of the more negative effects of that disorder, except that people seem to think there's something a bit off about me at times.
>>
>>17910479
>>17910502
Thank you.
>>
>>17889679
maybe he has really good eyes and looks for the reflection on your iris
>>
>>17901701
Looks like you two have something in common now
>>
>>17889242
I was raped by an old green midget once, but now I can telekinesis.
>>
I've only done it a couple times, but I think I have the ability to slow down time. I'm not sure if it's the ability to slow time itself or allow my brain to process more information quicker so it appears as though time is slowing down but I've definitely seen it happen. It only lasted a couple seconds when I did it but I can't seem to control it. It only happened when I was in danger, like falling off my skateboard and flying through the air, nearly getting in a car accident, etc. I've heard other people experience this phenomena too so I have to wonder if people's brains could be capable of processing information much faster and appear to slow down time.
>>
I'm fairly certain that nearly all of /x/ has autism, does that count?
>>
>>17912502
That is called adrenalin.
>>
Well since we are all anons, I use to try to learn pyro kinesis but in an ironic twist after i burned myself i learned i had vitakinesis after i healed it and no scar was there.
>>
>>17889242
Well since we are all anons, used to practice pyro kinesis (because i knew i had weird powers since i was 4 when a weird shadow man attacked me and i had claivoiance) but when i burned myself i was able to heal it and there was no scar, that was the day i learned i had vitakinesis
>>
>>17912554
Its all the same shit man, just how you use it. Also how far did you get with your practice of pyrokenisis
>>
I once scared away a girl. I mentioned how sometimes my eyes are blue and sometimes they are green. She said they cant change like that. So I told her to look me in the eye and said watch this. I made them turn from blue to green to brown and back to blue and she literally ran away screaming
>>
>>17912565
i was able to move it around and make a type of psi ball shape with it then quit when i found out i was more of a healer
>>
>>17908544
ironicly the same thing happened with me and the tv show uncle granpa when i was 8
>>
>>17900221
>"Sometimes I wonder if I'm the last individual consciousness left on the planet and if I'm just perpetuating you as a way to escape from psychic isolation"
>attach image
>extrafab.jpg
>pic of hot dog in sunglasses
>"Sometimes I wonder if I'm the last individual consciousness left on the planet"
>>
I walked on water once so geomancy was possible for me
>>
>>17889242
I once journeyed to Egypt to fight a guy who could pause time.
>>
>>17889242
Pass into the Iris
>>
>>17913390
DIOOOOOOO
>>
I read all those cancer comments and I didn't lost it . I'm a fuckin winner .
>>
>>17913395
Yare yare daze.
>>
I can feel the future, if I think of something I can feel if it'll happen or not. It just feels right if it will. Trump being President feels right and I'm serious.
>>
I used to go to school with a guy who had some kind of mental disorder, he had trouble learning.
His talent wasn't creepy, but it was very interesting, you could name any mm/dd/yyyy and he would tell you exactly which week day that day was, in a matter of seconds.
>>
It doesnt have to be paranormal right?

I know a guy who's 5'6 but is as strong or stronger than most 6'0 guys at the gym (stronger than lanklets or first timers)

Nigga has 1/3 of an inch longer and bigger canine tooth and 1/4 of an inch longer and bigger upper canines, he didnt actually notice this at first until he got braces and got an x-ray of his teeth, orthodontist basically said he had unnatural big canines

All which could be a coincidence, but he can growl naturally, like growl to a small roar, think of a dog warning you to keep away, sounds something like that, and it doesnt sound forced as fuck or trying to imitate an animal sound, it was just natural

not supernatural or anything but seemed more like avatism
>>
>>17913657
Well, now that you mention this, I do have really sharp canines. They are sharp to the point that I sometimes cut my own fingers by mistake
>>
>>17913667
there is nothing special about sharp canines anon, canine tooth arent supposed to be razor sharp in the first place

>>17913657
this does sound like some form of atavism or backward evolution or some shit
>>
>>17913671
Yea, thought so. Another weird thing I can do is move my throat in such a way that I can bring back food to my mouth. I learned I could do this one time when I was suffocating on a piece of beef that got stuck there, somehow I managed to bring it back to my mouth and spit it out, since then I've been able to do this several other times. Maybe I'm just weird af
>>
My mom and stepdad are super into spirituality,and when I was in middle-early high school I didn't believe in any of the stuff they told me but I've had a couple experiences which were absolutely insane.

We have this Russian family friend (Most of the people in this story including family and myself are of Slavic origin, just fyi) who's 6'5 and unexplainably powerful.
Not physically, though he is very strong in that sense, but emotionally and mentally. The first time I met him, my mom brought me to him so he could exercise my energy fields or some shit like that. The second I saw him, I felt he had an insurmountable amount of power to do anything. I felt like he could put his hand out and push me over from twelve feet away. Keep in mind this was when I didn't believe in anything spiritual aside from some form of middle-school karma, so it definitely wasn't a placebo. When he walked over and stood next to me, it was like standing next to a primed atom bomb. He took me upstairs so he could do his thing, which turned out to be an intense head massage.

The next part is hard to put into words, but I'll do my best.
Before he actually made physical contact, he walked around me with both palms facing me and occasionally rubbed his hands together. After about 4 minutes of this, he walked up behind me and said, I shit you not, to let go of my angst towards this girl who friendzoned me a week ago. He didn't mention her name or time, and he'd never even met me before so my little mind was fucking going crazy after that. He also told me not to worry for any upcoming events, I had a concert at which I wasn't sure if I was going to do well or not in a month, which nobody knew about in my family except for me.

Cont.
>>
>>17913794
The head massage was insane. He started by rubbing his hands and placing them palm-down on various areas of my head, and every time he did I swore I could feel some sort of intensity flowing from his hands into my brain, relieving any negative thoughts and replacing them with a sort of calming focus. Then he started tilting my head at various angles and cracking my neck by quickly but firmly pushing it in weird angles. After this stage, I felt like the top of my head was open, and my thoughts were taking up the area above me. I don't remember anything from this point on clearly, just that I felt like I was floating up from my physical body and dispersing myself into the air. However, there was a part where he very roughly squeezed/caressed my ears that made me feel down-to-earth. When I went downstairs I felt like I was 40lb lighter and all my thoughts were in one straight line instead of being scattered.

Young me was really scared of this dude after that because I thought he could read my mind whenever I was near him, and that he would tell my mom that I masturbate every night.

This dude also did some insane shit with my family, like curing my grandma's sickness (Wasn't anything major, she just felt horrible and her blood pressure was through the roof) from halfway across the globe and literally guiding my grandma through the airport when she got lost.

All my friends laughed at me for getting molested by a Russian psychic chiropractor but that shit changed my view of spirituality forever.
>>
>>17912881
Proof
>>
>>17913390
MUDA
>>
I've had a couple of "final destination" style premonitions for major accidents that never involve me, but people close to me. No one ever listens, so thankfully I've had no fatal premonitions.

I also was able to slightly move an empty coke can by concentrating on it once. I have yet to recreate it, so it could have been a fluke.
>>
>>17905259
Well yeah, there's this thing called Shark Week.
>>
>>17889242
I knew a guy who I think had been everywhere. Not sure this counts as an ability, but people would talk to him specifically to find out if he knew their hometown and they always did. Texas, Ontario (Canada), China, he knew them all and would answer weirdly in depth questions about them, often detailing stores or restaurants just a couple of minutes from their houses.
>>
>>17916604
Kek. Maybe remote viewing
>>
I can pretend I don't want to kill myself all day, every day
>>
>>17889308
Me too, I could be a really good unortodox boxer if I weren't this much of a lazy ass
>>
I can make myself sneeze by pulling my hair.
>>
>>17891382
My friend can bend and hold all his fingers flat against the back of his hand. That ain't shit, faggot.
>>
>>17894170
WITH HIS HANDS?!?1?! WOW
>>
I have posted this before, lots of places really, it still creeps me out:

>Working in a shoe store early AM
>Old man walks in
>Notice his New Balance black shoes (easy sale)
>Notice his fancy rings
>He looks around
>Approaches me and co-worker
>Tells us all about his life, served in Korea
>Mentions his best friend who could do "any magic trick"
>Says that the friend could fly and taught him
>lol ok old man
>He tells us about the fortunes he has made and lost
>Then suddenly asks
"Do you want to see me fly?"
>lol sure let's see it
Now imagine a triangle for the angles, my coworker to his left and me to the right
>puts his fingertips on the table next to him
>Starts to come off the ground
I am aware of the practive of using your toes while keeping your heels together and thought that was this but
>1 inch up
>2 inch up
>At least 6 inches off the ground
>fuckthisshit.jpg
>His feet seem to slip on the air, like putting to magnets that are the same together
>I drop down to see under his feet
>fucking nothing
>He lands hard
>Beads of sweat on his brow

I pressed him as hard as I could but he insisted it was magic. He left and I never saw him again. My best theory is he was super strong and somehow lifted himself on his fingers, maybe his rings helped brace him? He also did that cheesy coin flip move on his forearm, so I am sure he had decent muscle control. Still it was nuts.
>>
>>17907882
Holy fucking shit dude. I have heard of the pleiadians doing this shit! Multiple stories EXACTLY like yours on YouTube. Keep gathering info. You're really helping out with Gaia's ascension, friend. :)
I have some pleiadian DNA as well.
>>
>>17889308
Jacking off doesnt count faggot
>>
>>17917814
New rule set.
Jacking off now counts.
Repeat.
Jacking off now counts.
>>
File: 1464475389403.jpg (444KB, 1280x1020px) Image search: [Google]
1464475389403.jpg
444KB, 1280x1020px
>>17889252
I can do that.
>>
>>17889405
>>17889427
>>17889450
>>17889481
>>17889500

Was an interesting read, thanks for this :)
>>
There was an anon here with a friend that was able to navigate accurately to wherever. She would go in a straight line, but would end up in the right place even if she had never been there or anything. Did anyone cap that? It was quite a while ago.
>>
>>17919792
Lemme see
>>
>>17889242
im some sort of an alien i think.,,, at least my soul is eons old thing, and i can focus my point of view so that i can see demons and entities that inhabit others souls in form of humans.
>>
I can trigger what feels like an adrenaline rush when I'm not moving. It's as easy as flipping a switch.

Really weird. No idea what it's about. Looked it up a few times and apparently I'm not alone, but nobody knows what it is.
>>
>>17889253
I can finish people's sentences for them too. I'm really impatient, and you can tell how a sentence will end from how the beginning is constructed. everything else is just context.
>>
File: 1463381500789.gif (2MB, 320x287px) Image search: [Google]
1463381500789.gif
2MB, 320x287px
>>17891388
fuck off clarence
>>
>>17891382
You're black so it doesn't count.
>>
I can make it look like water is coming out of my fingers in the shower.
>>
>>17889242
I knew a guy who could swing his dick right up his own arse.
>>
>be me
>drunk coming back home, im talking with a friend
>a guy passes by, running and ive a sorta of deja vu impression, but not like the others
>I tell to my friend "man i ve already seen this scene 2 times, but the other time the guy had a yellow short"
>keep walking
>THE FUCKING GUY PASSES AGAIN, SAME SPEED SAME SHORT
>my friend told me i was a shaman, i fuckin phazed

>another time my mom told me she could buy a cable since i lost the first one, usb C
>not thinking of it for days
>17h43 i got the voice of my mom in my head, intrusive thought style
>"Oh you dont sell thoose yet"
>think im too high, wich was the case, forget about it,
>see her 3 days after "oh by the way did you find the cable"
>she didnt
>i heard the voice at the exact same time as she was asking the guy

got a few of these, but i go crazy fucktard when i hang on to these, since less than half of my intrusive thought reveals to be real, its rather hard to have a grip on reality
>>
does it count if the person was me?

i USE TO be able to manipulate/see auras and cast a single curse. (a festering one, real nasty with bad backlash) also, and i don't like to talk about this, but toward the end of my practicing i'd attempt a form of astral projection just to observe the nature of this dimension and the surrounding ones. mostly scary stuff which is probably alot to do with why i stopped practicing.

i actually can still see them, but nowhere near as easily as back when i practiced. and i can still read them, too. but manipulation is completely gone, and i never wanna do a curse again.

back when i was in full-swing with my ability, the easiest display i had for the skill was basically no more than a party trick. i'd tell the person to think of a color, and tell them what color it was because i'd see their aura turn that color. basic. simple. blew people's minds though so it was good laughs.

in case anyone is curious, auras aren't stationary. they are in constant motion, swirling around the body they inhabit kinda like a person/animal-shaped tornado. sometimes so slow it seems like they're not moving though. and rarely i'd see an aura attached to a completely inanimate object. I never understood that.
>>
Failing school
Required iq test
Get 211
And 280 in awareness
>>
I can see auras...My friends and family don't believe me....My aura is green for your info. K bye
>>
File: loadbr.jpg (33KB, 631x499px) Image search: [Google]
loadbr.jpg
33KB, 631x499px
This fucking thread man
>>
>>17889242
in the entirety of the multiverse I am the real me, and I have died multiple times to multiple different circumstances, drowning and a freak heart attack at age 21.
Basically, the idea of quantum suicide is reality, but I dont know how to explain the lack of sensation. There's just this sense of everything having changed, tho everything is the same. Some thing change drastically, for example, i've noticed some colors in the purple/pink part of the spectrum is perceived and named differently than what i once knew.

Shits nuts. Also, do drugs kids. It's the most helpful way to treat yourself if you want to reach nirvana I.E transcend the mortal flesh and keep your core awareness after death.
>>
>>17890721
take your pills
>>
>>17891604
Most beautiful post all day - nay - all season. Is summer ending finally? Thank you anon.
>>
i can shapeshift into other people while on psychedelics.

they see the shapeshifting too. it does a lot of things, like showing all stages of human evolution, cycling through all faces of every human, and then pausing in the 'perfect human' - a composite. it also shows God

but the main thing people remember is that they get to see themselves in front of them

dont know why and it's been driving me mad for close to a decade
>>
>>17891388
lit on fucking fire?

wait youre a tranny and youve got stab scars?
im in love
>>
>>17900221
Nah. I'm real too. But I'm starting to suspect that there are quite a few NPCs.
>>
>>17928829
someone should devise a test to see if one is an NPC or not.
>>
I've never tried this with him, but my dad says my you can take a book from his shelf and open it to a random page, and he will read the whole page from the other room.
>>
ahm spechull
>>
>>17928836
what if we're all NPCs for each other
>>
>>17928839
Maybe eidetic memory and he's just fucking around with you. Try it and come back to tell. Both with old and a new book.
>>
>>17900066
It's okay anon, I have the same things you do, the only person that believes me is my mom, and she's pretty skeptic about it
You're not alone
>>
>>17912523
You mean as a superpower? No, that's pretty normal to think.
>>
>>17929189
>>NPC
>Non
>Playable
>Character

Everyone IS a NPC, you can only play yourself
>>
>>17891382
You might have ehlers-danlos syndrome
>>
I am one of those people with particular abilities. I've seen this thread day in and day out for this month and am sick of it. I'm simply a clairvoyant. I manipulate the present for the future, I can see how any events can lead to future events. Usually I can spread it up from hours to a decade. Any one close to me to be affiliated understands I see the true nature of the future. I learn this by learning the past in greater concepts.
>>
>>17889500
>macdonalds delivered by scooter
whoa
>>
>>17909064
Everyone has this power...
>>
I bring good luck to those around me. I could even take it away.
>>
>>17913632
Go watch the movie Rain Man
>>
>>17889242
I'm always skeptical of people who claim to have such powers, but I'm also careful to remember this guy that mt dad was friends with a long time ago.

He was an older man who did not claim to be psychic or anything. He always said that he was very in-tune with his surroundings.

>The first time my dad introduced me to him, I saw him snatch a butterfly out of the air, beside him. He then released it, completely unharmed.
>He also demonstrated that in a room with low enough air flow, he could blow out a candle with the force of his hand. He made a quick batting motion with his hand and could blow it out, from eight feet away.

He was practically a wizard.
>>
>>17926803
Beutiful green earth life color, u are very nice person.
My aura is dark-purple.
Thread posts: 257
Thread images: 20

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.