[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

OC: Legit Sex Spirit Story?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

Alright, /x/. It's time. I think I have an honest to god sex spirit in my house.

Greentext briefing.

>Be me
>26, live in Michigan in 2 bed 2 bath apartment with girlfriend and close friend (female)
>for past month, have weird dreams
>I've been having these weird dreams lately, like... is any of this a succubus, or not?
>very vivid, lucid sex dreams of a VERY depraved or downright bizarre nature
>strange orgies, creatures like the Silent HIll nurses, etc
>violent sex sometimes
>wake up having actually orgasmed for the first time in my sleep since I was a teenager
>feel very refreshed and enlivened
>wake up with lots of energy and a massive drive
>randomly ask friend about it tonight after feeling strange
>friend says ever since she started staying here, she's had the most bizarre sex dreams
>Only when staying here
>says she wakes up super drained
>be me, sitting here now, wondering wtf this is
>reverse incubus/succubus? Draining the female to give to the male?

Any info you can give would be amazing. I'll answer any questions too.

Pic related: It's me.
>>
Anything at all?
>>
iv'e never had any kind fo energy gain, but just last year i started having weird sex dreams every couple of months with generally creepy objects that were humanoid. The most recent one was a scene of me walking into my kitchen at night and seeing a headless female mannequin wielding a knife standing in the shadows where all i could see was a silhouette (ala classic horror movie scene) i was able to wrestle the thing to the counter and take the knife away, then basically had forcible sex with it. Very strange but i didn't orgasm in my sleep or feel any different when i woke up.
>>
File: sh2-pyramidheadsdate.png (530KB, 800x521px) Image search: [Google]
sh2-pyramidheadsdate.png
530KB, 800x521px
>>17888868
Like this?
>>
>>17888872
A little bit, it did remind me of silent hill but it was all solid dark wood with no seems for like ball joints. in another one of these dreams there was a wendigo like male figure groping me all over (im experienced with males and females so this wasnt very weird) but it was in a dark forest setting. the best way i can describe would be that new witch movie that takes places in like the 1600s. When you think about the dreams do they get you sexually excited? for certain ones it does for me
>>
>>17888891
Sometimes.

I usually feel... nostalgic? It's strange. I ffeel at home in these dreams.
>>
>>17888896
no i understand , its like recalling your first kiss or something. i didnt feel endangered in any of these dreams, just a nice adrenaline rush like in the mannequin one . do you have any others that you remember in detail? It's cool to discuss this with someone else that can understand
>>
>>17888901
Most are more violent 'you need help' type, as if this thing was appealing to the sides of me its impossible to know in reality.

I honestly feel like it's benevolent, or at least curious.
>>
>>17888904
lol im not bothered by violence if you wanna share, hell ive never had a rape fantasy or the urge to rape anyone but thats how that dream went. and do you mean the dreams are curious or that its curious we have similar ones?
>>
>>17888908
Not rape. The kind of stuff you see in guro images.

It's like I feel this thing is trying to communicate, and maybe it only knows violence and sex, maybe its a demon with positive intentions. I don't know.
>>
>>17888915
since it seems to be the location, maybe you should research the land or find a way to casually ask an older resident if any thing weird happens around there
>>
File: download.gif (698KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
download.gif
698KB, 640x400px
>>17888918
I'm more convinced it's something I own.

The only presence I know of from an older resident was an old woman who seems to show up in dreams. I haven't seen her since a bit before this new thing showed up.
>>
>>17888919
maybe try some lucid dreaming exercises so you can try and talk in your dreams, could be dangerous to fuck around with demons but hey it already chose you so live it up (you should watch that movie if you havent, seems up your alley)
>>
>>17888919
Black Phillip, Black Phillip
A crown grows out his head,
To nanny queen is wed.
Jump to the fence post,
Running in the stall.
King of all.

King of sky and land,
King of sea and sand.
We are ye servants,
We are ye men.
Black Phillip eats the lions
From the lions' den.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lIhi20g3lcI
>>
>>17888918
>goes to old lady across the hall
>HEY YOU KNOW UM... YOU EVER HAVE SOME MESSED UP SEX DREAMS THO? JUST LAST NIGTH I DREAMT THAT I RAPED A HALF DEAD NURSE DAT EVER HAPPEN TO YOU??? ITS GOTO BE GHOSTS RIGTH?
>>
I never have believed in the supernatural until a few days ago. You may not have a demon wanting you. It may be an angel of some kind. When I was little, my grandmother gave me something called a celestite. It strengthens your communication with angels, but I didn't know this. I'd have dreams of what would happen to me in the future, or I'd have fantastical lucid dreams (astral travel). A few days after I realized that I had a strong connection with these beings, I decided to take a bath with the celestite in there to meditate. When I was closing my eyes, I began to see deep blue. At first, I felt at peace, but then I felt (I don't want to call it horny, because I felt satisfied at the same time). It was weird; I got straight out of the bath after that. I hope this helped you a bit. I'd recommend getting celestite and seeing if it strengthens your dreams.
>>
>>17889696
as funny as that would be i meant more along the lines of "Does anything weird or creepy ever happen around here?" or "have you ever seen anything strange?" lol
>>
>>17888814
Congratulations OP! You are the faggiest of fags. Why is /x full of teenage wank fantasies about succubi?

"My succubus won't let me do anal. My succubus won't swallow. My succubus sticks her finger up my arse when I plow her."

Nigga please!
>>
>>17889796
kek
>>
OP has to post that image so many times a day it seems.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.