[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mediumship and The New Age

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: Screenshot 2016-07-05 23.42.14.png (1MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot 2016-07-05 23.42.14.png
1MB, 1366x768px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CF3VGu90kFY

Is she really talking to Orion Council? Or is this literally a demon?

Either the New Age is really devil worship or not. Help me figure this out guys.. What's the deal? I think if I found out that The Alchemist by Coelho is bullshit then I might just kill myself. What if what I've been following is some sort of demon's whisper? Did he sell his soul to the devil for fame?
>>
New Age says that we are all God, that all religion, the teachers such as Jesus included, really points toward God consciousness. Religions can be understood as the longstanding traditions of how we've dealt with and adhered to the divine. It's the human part of it, the actual worship part and the institutions, that have been corrupted, and that it would make for a purer endeavour toward the divine if one approaches it as an individual "spiritual path" through ultimately oneself, that there are many ways that the underlying principles of life,divination etc., can be perceived.

Christianity says that that is deception, and is unequivocal when it says that Jesus is The Christ -- that salvation and God can only be had through Jesus. New Age has been called by Anton Lavey as "sanitized Satanism." It's been said that Lucifer is the Angel of Light, who will tell us that we are all Gods, that this is a deception, there is only God who is not us. Some people say that the biblical story of the garden of eden and the fruit of knowledge of good and evil is allegorical for this. That demons, who can take any form they want, do take any form that is necessary, be it alien, dead relative, ascended master, or what have you in order to fool people and turn them away from God. That the Eye of Horus is really is Eye of Lucifer, which we see everywhere in the media today. That meditation and yoga are inherently demonic.
>>
Who can be trusted? What is the truth? There's a lot at stake here, and the decision has to be on incomplete information. Our culture is heavily involved in the information out there which influences us. Both sides have been vilified and promoted. No matter what, there's a gap between me and it. I don't know. Can the correct way to be here and have a human experience here really be so rigid?

I thought that the underlying truth of everything was God, that God is in everything and that the answer to life basically is to come into yourself and know this. People call self love selfish but I thought that when you come into the God within the love for everything was just naturally there. Honestly though I don't know shit. I shouldn't tell anyone anything -- there's obviously a log in my eye so I can't take the splinter out of anyone else's.
>>
File: JesusOnCross.jpg (8KB, 423x279px) Image search: [Google]
JesusOnCross.jpg
8KB, 423x279px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UjAlp1AFKv8
>>
tfw no qt hippy psychic gf
>>
>>17888469
yes, i too have this feel
>>17888463
thanks friendo, i'll give er a watch
>>
another bump
>>
yet another bump
i don't want to go to hell, but it wouldn't be any good to be inhibited and stay small
but maybe that's not how it is??? ahhhhhhhhh
>>
last bumperoo
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.