[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I can see into the future there is a war comeing,all mankind

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (34KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34KB, 480x360px
I can see into the future there is a war comeing,all mankind will break into chaos.Sit down and let me tell you the story.
>>
File: 1466336341940.jpg (45KB, 402x473px) Image search: [Google]
1466336341940.jpg
45KB, 402x473px
go on
>>
>>17886666
Can I stand?
>>
>>17886683
Before I start every dream I've ever dream is real and has happened.As we speak ,July 5th 2016, The next generation of humans are being raised in labs the experiments are all VR.
>>
Hop to it, Slappy.
>>
>>17886690
For 10 years they are raised In the VR given water and food of course but the Vr never goes off.Before you asked they are raised until the eyes are fully developed and are medically checked on throughout the day.
>>
File: 1467631592086.jpg (14KB, 478x361px) Image search: [Google]
1467631592086.jpg
14KB, 478x361px
>>17886666
>those quads
>>
>>17886697
In the VR they learn and are brainwashed about the human body they watch nothing but fucked up shit this goes on for 5 years.The next 5 is 24/7 how to talk and this is were simple education breaks in and then the final four months say nothing but wake up.When they are awoken and see themselves for the first time they go crazy and the stuff they watched the first five years goes into effect halve are killed.
>>
File: 1466039222135.png (57KB, 148x155px) Image search: [Google]
1466039222135.png
57KB, 148x155px
>>17886704
>>17886666
Quads speak the truth. I'm looking forward to this.
>>
>>17886666
Yeah, it's the war in which we wipe out this extremist muslim trash off this planet
>>
What is the point of telling?
If it's going to happen any way
Don't you think They'll be mad if you mess with destiny?
Ignorance is bliss...I'd rather be kept in the dark than face a fate that I have no power to change.
>>
>>17886716
At this point they are age 11-13 the survivors are given foster parents and go outside for the first time.they are then raised 5 more years and the let off on their own.They are super smart and there are 20 plus of them.One becomes the president enslaves everybody with VR the cycle repeats Mankind falls as the other countries follow In the American footsteps.But this doesn't happen for many many years anybody have any questions? About how current events end up?
>>
>>17886716
Pray tell, what would be the scientific point of this fucked up study?

Stop making up bullshit, you're way too stupid for it.
>>
>>17886741
We haven't even covered the war for this and what happens. As far as this experiment they are performing them on the victims of raped women's children who do not want them they are being paid millions for this.
>>
>>17886749
Raped women who don't want the baby's sorry if I worded wrong.
>>
>>17886666
Don't need to see into the future to know that! Come on man..
>>
>>17886666
How many baby's are being raised in the VR ?
>>
>>17886768
As of right now 4 thousand but half are killed for study's one becomes president and then another half are killed when they are awoken for the first time for additional study's.
>>
>>17886773
Is this our fate?
What will happen if we change it?
How mad will They be?
What are the consequences? Would the consequences be more dramatic than not getting involved?
>>
Brilliant.
>>
>>17886780
Is this our fate?
Yes and you know it's weird if you look at older cartoons it foreshadows that this is going to happen.

What will happen if we change it?
The only way we change it is if there is a massive decline In VR but future war veterans will be placed in Vr and it will be a new way to treat post war it will be required.

How mad will They be?
How mad will they be if we're talking about the government insanely pissed

What are the consequences?
The consequences are they will think we are crazy and Ignore it some people will be placed and forced to go to mental health institutions

Would the consequences be more dramatic than not getting involved?
It's all up to the people some are for and against it.
>>
>>17886666
As far as the VR from what my dreams say the programs in the VR it will be like this it will be interactive they will teach you how to talk but you will be apart of the Vr watch this creepy episode of fairy odd parents https://youtu.be/A3lKO60IMWI
>>
>>17886666
amount of shitposting is happening
>>
Boring. You're boring me OP. Here's your future: a series of mediocre jobs, several unfulfilling relationships and a great deal of sexual frustration.

Enjoy summer while it lasts.
>>
>>17886964
Fuck off, White Fagula
>>
>>17886666
Fuck off, Satan Titor.
>>
File: o706Wxv.jpg (411KB, 600x802px) Image search: [Google]
o706Wxv.jpg
411KB, 600x802px
I came into this thread hoping for at least an amusing story, but all I got was rambling word-salad from someone who is barely even literate. What a waste of quads.
>>
>>17887037
I don't think so bumfuck!
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.