[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

does neurochrome exist?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: neurochrome.png (12KB, 550x70px) Image search: [Google]
neurochrome.png
12KB, 550x70px
Just quit watching Banshee Chapter about half way through. Between the shit dialog, poor appreciation of what DMT is, the number channel ripoff, the Hunter S Thompson ripoff, scenes whose premise made no sense, just plain bad script... it was like someone who had a vague understanding of these things and just mashed them together. Frustrating since the opening scene was so much fun.

But one thing stuck out: they were extracting "DMT" from the pineal gland. That kind of reminded me of something it was either HST or William S Burroughs wrote about.

Neurochrome - the name for adrenaline extracted from the human brain for later ingestion by humans. It was said to be a hundred times better than cocaine. They said Richard Nixon was addicted to the stuff, never went anywhere without a small briefcase with a fix ready to go.

So there's the question: the beat generation did quite a few drugs that hadn't yet been synthesized. Is there a drug out there that is manufactured and extracted from the human body?
>>
Bumping in the hopes some illuminati fuckers have something to say about it...
>>
never heard of neurochrome but there's adrenochrome. i also very much doubt anyone can be addicted to adrenaline. its not anything like cocaine
>>
DMT is released during death
>>
File: hunterthompsongun.jpg (22KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
hunterthompsongun.jpg
22KB, 320x240px
>>17886034
>adrenochrome
You know what? I'm a fucking idiot. Adrenochrome is what I was thinking of.

https://youtu.be/3hZFP6vUiX4

Fuck I'm so stupid. Anyway you're right but it still does beg the question: is this done? Do people extract things from the human body so that others can get high off of it?

On a semi-related I heard that they torture bears before killing and eating them to make the meat taste sweeter, all that adrenaline...
>>
>>17886077
It is. But nobody extracts it from the human body. There's no point. It's readily available in plants.

And it sure as fuck doesn't summon a spirit or make a number station play...
>>
DMT is released during death
>>
>>17886083
Doesn't adrenaline ruin meat? At least I know it ruins cows.
>>
>>17886298
Is there an echo in here?

>>17886306
IDK, I just know it was what they did for bear meat. Not that I eat a lot of bear.
>>
>>17886077

DMT is the hormone that gives the sense of 'reality being real' and "this all mattering" in the way that dopamine gives the sense of 'i am happy' and seratonin 'i love people'.

i take DMT every single day and have for years. it keeps me right. it's the best medicine. it helps me take things seriously and address problems directly.
>>
>>17886444
I've had the hardest time sourcing it. Any recommendations?
>>
>>17886459

northchems.ca

you're looking for 4-aco-dmt

pay with bitcoin, although it's not illegal or anything. coinbase.com makes it really easy. 85 bucks will get you a gram. and 25 milligrams is enough to make your average fool spiral out of control. i just measure a dose as a match head on the tip of a knife.

look at it as something to take everyday, is my advice. but understand that the transition is hard. you're going to pay for your sins. it'll make you think. you're going to have to be strong.

once you succeed the trials, it's pretty smooth sailing. i take about 80mg a day.

5-meo-dmt is so powerful, that it's like getting shot in the head. i used to manufacture 5-meo-dmt and it took me about 200 doses in order to learn the strength to see it through to the end and seize the prize.
>>
>>17886479

to add to my statement, it's my belief that at one time DMT was produced endogenously in the brain, as in, it was normal to live as though you were smoking DMT.

for whatever reason that isn't the case any more and extraneous supplementation is necessary to correct the chemical imbalance.
>>
>>17886482
So you recommend smoking? Does it need a super hot heat source?

Pricey stuff though...
>>
>>17886479
>northchems.ca
Holy... this site is serious business... but what's the point in bitcoin now that they're going to be requiring copies of your photo ID?

Also I saw 4-AcO-DMT but didn't see 5-meo-dmt... interesting that they have Adraphinil and Phenibut though, I was curious about those...
>>
>>17886527

4-aco-dmt is different from 5-meo-dmt. 4-aco is a small powder that can be taken orally or sniffed. it's not like sniffing cocaine, since such a tiny amount is needed, and it's not caustic.

it's not pricey when you consider that 85 dollars gets you 400 doses.

>>17886535

they use bitcoin to protect themselves from idiots. some moron could take some of their stuff and totally lose their shit, wind up in the hospital or dead through retarded behavior.

which brings me to the next point: this isn't weed or cocaine. it's legal and lets keep it that way. be responsible.

ya know, they offer different methods of payment, and i think they took debt/credit until recently. or they might still and it was just down when i started doing business with them. not sure. the money order is canada only though - i think.

and yeah, its 4-aco-dmt you're looking for. 5-meo-dmt is a whole other ballpark and i speak from extensive experience with both when i recommend 4-aco-dmt over 5-meo-dmt. 4-aco-dmt is metabolized into psilocin, the primary active indole alkaloid of magic mushrooms. (the psilocybin sort of course). 5-meo-dmt can be had from colorado river frogs if you're that eager to try it out.

fuck adraphinil. if you want the alert-drug, get the real thing, modafinil, from modafinilcat.com. they're totally legit. takes a week or so to arrive from india. not illegal on your end. although it's against regulations for them to sell it without license, that's not your problem legally, and if for some reason customs took it, modafinilcat.com will resend it.

phenibut is good stuff. its a anxiolytic (reduces anxiety). muscle relaxant. people use it to get through alcohol and heroin withdrawals. i keep a supply of it handy.
>>
>>17886562
Can you maybe draw a comparison with Ayahuasca? How do they compare with that?

Also you seem really well educated in alternative chemical sources... any other websites you'd recommend?

Strictly speaking I'm in it for the spiritual journey as well so other suggestions on compounds I'm definitely all ears.
>>
>>17886562
>>17886535

my medicine cabinet includes...

4-aco-dmt

3-fluorophenmetrazine (its a non seratogenic, non dopaminergenic stimulant that is gentler and safer than adderal. it pretty much just doesn't have any rushiness or euphoric elements, and you can eat and sleep on it).

phenibut

modafinil (provides clean, powerful alert wakefulness, without the side effects of amphetamine-methamphatine stimulants such as adderal and desoxyn, and it's waaaay better for you than the ritalin and weirder kinds of stims)

kratom (it has the general potency of coffee, but the effect is that of simply making you have a nicer day. extremely safe. can find a grrrrreat source of legit kratom for the best prices anywhere if you want that)

caffeine

nicotine (bracing, cleansing, preparatory, extending effect)

catnip (very very gentle effect of whimsicality and mood lifting) ( i roll cigarettes with american spirit organic tobacco and organic catnip. very nice smoke.)

alcohol. (alleviates care.)

temperance and moderation is key here. keep in mind that 'the fruit of the tree of knowledge of good and evil' is drugs. the medicine staff - caduceus. dose makes the poison or the cure. food is medicine too.

there are good illegal drugs, but i prefer to have the cops on my side than to have illegal stuff around. it's better for both myself and the cops. and honestly the illegal drugs are not necessary. they're more for partying, getting high, blasting off to the moon, etc, and really, again, unnecessary, once you 'get right with god' which is the point of taking DMT medicinally to correct a chemical imbalance in your brain.

here's a great song. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VhgWS09e_Gk
>>
>>17886577

ayahuasca is, traditionally and typically, banistoperosiis caapi, psychotria viridis, syrian rue, acacia confusia, mimosa hostilis jurema, all boiled into a hideous brew. the DMT requires a monoamine oxidase inhibitor in order to cross the blood-brain barrier through the digestive tract. certain aged or preserved foods can poison you with MAOi's in your system. avoid cheese, sausage, preserved foods. you'll experience similar symptoms to an amphetamine overdose if you eat them. it's not fun.

anyways, ayahuasca is 5-meo-dmt (mostly) that lasts a long time and is extremely intense. it's a traditional ritual.

nowadays, people take 'pharmahuasca' by taking a tincture of syrian rue or caapi along with 5-meo-dmt dissolved in alcohol. you can find specific instructions on the dmt-nexus.com. 4-aco-dmt does not require a MAOi. you can just eat it and it lasts a long time.

as far as other sites that can help you with your spiritual journey, that's pretty much all you need, you'll find things come to you after you embark, you don't need to go to them. it's natural. that's just what real life is like. you'll find humility and compassion and be purified, and things will be clear.

it took a lot of trial and error and persistance to get this knowledge. i give it to you because i wish to see you do well. but speak softly. jesus blew the lid off of it, and he got crucifed for it.
>>
>>17886444
>taking dmt every single day
So like, are you an unemployed super wook?
>>
>>17886608

nope, i've worked since i was expelled in 10th grade. first i was a dishwasher, and then a salesman, and then a professional baker for six years. after that i walked 2500 miles across the USA with backpack, sleeping in ditches. i hooked up with some gypsies, and painted and repaired barns for about a year. after that i came to live at my grandparents property, and got a job at an ice cream factory, working in a freezer warehouse that stays at -30f. i was manual labor, catching product off the line and stacking it at first, and then was promoted to inspector, and managed the staging of orders to be loaded onto trucks. i quit that job recently after receiving an offer for an apprenticeship with a carpentry union, and now, my aunts boyfriend has offered me a position in the subsidiary charity he's starting, as sort of a mobile manager-overseer. decent salary. certainly enough. i'll probably start going to local school for welding soon, because once i master welding, i already know how to program and operate and trouble shoot computer controlled manufacturing process machinery. if i can do that i'll be making 80-100 dollars an hour. which would be pretty cool.

i say all this in order to show you that, as jesus said "in all you do, do it as though you do it for me (jesus)". my bosses are always crushed when i leave. it's about choosing right over wrong.

let me just stop with two little philosophical sayings.

true and false is right and wrong is life and death is yes and no is good and evil.

and your spirit becomes your thoughts, your thoughts become your ideas, and your ideas become your thoughts become your words become your beliefs become your actions become your habits becomes your character which becomes your destiny.
>>
>>17886608
Hilarious bias people have against certain drugs. Fucking American media does your head in doesn't it?
>>
>>17886678

if you attack him, he'll defend,

if you show him, we'll make amends.
>>
>>17886582
>>17886601
You're a king among men. Thank you very much for all of this.

I've been on a bit of a nootropic adventure (really only happy with Piracetam, and even then only in mega-quantities that are way too much effort to keep up with)

But I've definteily felt lately that "amping up" my brain isn't making me happier, or even more productive. I went a month straight on a Piracetam high and at the end of it just wanted to slow down. I see now that it's about respecting each state of mind and each moment for what it is, to acknowledge the sacredness in all of it.

>>17886693
You're right, you're right... I've got a lot of anger I'm working through lately... it's all bubbling up over the last few months. Life is good so I'm not sure why. Maybe I'm just ready and this is part of letting it go.
>>
>>17886706

noopept is the best of those kinds of things. but it takes a month to kick in in a good way. you can just take a shit ton, but, you'll get a weird high and headaches. in my experience. you kinda gotta sneak up on it and be very regular with it, and there's not really any point to the noopept if you're not going to take a full range of vitamin and mineral and precursor supplements to support the increased functions.

i think you're right about amping up your brain. definitely, there's a time and place for that. however, without the why, the how is pointless. a lambhorgini does't help if you have nowhere to go! you can have all the money in the world, but, do you know how to spend it?

'who, what, why, where, when' comes to mind, and i think the order matters. if you have that straightened out, the how comes naturally.

as for the anger, i fully understand. it sounds like you're coiling up, tensing for action. preparing to take up the good fight. and for that, i applaud you. 'all the angels in heaven rejoice more over a single soul coming to salvation, than over a million sinners being punished'.
>>
>>17886743
I bought a gram of Noopept and had been taking reasonable doses for a few days, but it regularly made me very depressed at the end of the day and created the old "cold pool" effect... um... "down there". So I stopped. Have considered trying coluracetam next actually, I hear it's quite good.

But... that's a separate issue. Honestly I just want to quit being so bitter about people, to try and stop wanting so much out of them, to forgive myself for being as small as I am, and to celebrate being alive. It even hurts to feel happy about living for some reason. It's... an odd bit of baggage I've got. And sourceless, as far as I can tell... anyway it's making it difficult for me to be kind and offer people the compassion and love they need. (and frankly that feels so awesome to give)

I've signed up for a 10-day vipassana retreat and am meditating in the meantime. If I ever do get around to ordering the dmt I'll be careful to treat it right, fast for at least half a day and lie back in a relaxed state so it can tell me what it needs to.

Thanks for everything man, I hope we meet someday.
>>
>>17886782

good luck brother.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.