[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Salt

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: A Dozen Salts.jpg (9KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
A Dozen Salts.jpg
9KB, 225x225px
Does it matter what kind of salt I use to ward off demons?
>>
Regular sea salt my friend cut garlic gloves around as they hate it and when salting constant line no spaces around your domicile and use holy water or watwr blessed with good intentions.
>>
Any salt except bath ones.
>>
Find some coarse sea salt with roasted garlic. Tastes great on everything, and will protect you from both spirits and vampires.

Source: I regularly eat Italian food and have never had my meal disrupted by a ghost.
>>
>>17885217
That sounds like the begining of a broth recipe.
>>>/ck/
Anyways, I prefer rocksalt
>>
You should regularly eat alliums like garlic, onion, shallots, chives, etc for good health. Do you not even spice your food, faggot? No black pepper, chili pepper, mints like oregano and basil, no salt?

Are you a fucking vegan raw foods faggot? If so you are brainwashed. Meat is necessary for proper brain development. Good luck getting vennic and hexanoic fatty acids from plantfaggot sources.
>>
Just play Overwatch for a couple of days and you will have enough salt running through your veins to have demon immunity for life.
>>
>>17885114
Just use msg, it works better.
>>
>>17885226
Take bath salts, kill satan.
>>
>>17885114
No.
They will all do nothing
>>
>>17885114
No, I'll tell you a secret, demons do not exist.
>>
>>17885114
Seasoning salt.
>>
>>17885656
b-b-burden of prove
>>
Plain salt. White table salt. Any salt works but to put in to real perspective about how much the type of salt matters, you can use the same salt you pour on to your dinner. Salt is pure and it's just that, it doesn't need to be special.
>>
Demon speaking here: I prefer margarita salt, but any salt will do. Some prefer souls un-seasoned, but I know you, and your mind needs a lot of salt. Seriously. Don't know why a deamon would ever want to deal with the trouble of eating you.
>>
>>17885114
Salt is salt
>>
It owrks better if you inject it directly into your urethra and spray salty piss around your room.
>>
>>17885672
exactly. Prove their existence or it is just bullshit
>>
File: 481_league-of-legends.jpg (62KB, 600x650px) Image search: [Google]
481_league-of-legends.jpg
62KB, 600x650px
>>17885114
>WROOOAAAAAGH I'M A MIGHTY DEMON AND SHIT
>oshit, some puny ass pussy just used some salt, better not fuck with him

then I, as a league of legends player, am the ultimate demon hunter
>>
>>17885818

absence of evidence is not evidence of absence
>>
doctors big kick about reducing salt. Lowering blood pressure? our demon gateway?
>>
>>17885818
I sexually identify myself as a demon
>>
>>17885656
Found the salt
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.