[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Horse Bug Creatures? So the other day I saw an anon post some

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 1466996781239.jpg (412KB, 1241x1516px) Image search: [Google]
1466996781239.jpg
412KB, 1241x1516px
Horse Bug Creatures?

So the other day I saw an anon post some weird story about him being on a bridge and seeing a weird man climbing up from underneath only to pull itself up fully with spider like/horse like limbs at the bottom.

Think of a spider-Ish centaur creature. He also posted a video before the creature showed up revealing the bridge.

Then today I saw this old story from another anon describing a similar creature in the woods of West Virginia.

Do any of you know what these are?

Pic related
>>
File: 1467337801344.jpg (476KB, 1248x1514px) Image search: [Google]
1467337801344.jpg
476KB, 1248x1514px
Here's some depictions other anons drew
>>
File: 1467337675833.png (166KB, 511x675px) Image search: [Google]
1467337675833.png
166KB, 511x675px
>>
So as it carries the kid off we hear a kid crying. Is the implication that the kid was never dead and they were using him as bait? And were then completely unprepared when their bait worked? And decided to execute this plan while the in-laws were visiting?
>>
>>17884979
Essentially yes, but I'm really just interested in these creatures by themselves
>>
>>17884979
I always understood it as rapetaur speaking through the kids mouth or something to that affect
>>
>>17887652

>rapetaur

my fucking sides
>>
If I were God I'd never get over making more boogeymen for /x/. Being the anti-christ. I can tell you they'll be extremely rare. Only teased about 20 people with him. Do the math and your as good as seeing my past-time, bigfoot... yowie was soposed to be his name dumbasses
>>
I'll be honest, this just seems like it would make a hell of a cool beast for a tabletop game. Have a village being tormented by one, local lord has been hearing too many footsteps in his manor, gotta hunt it out.
>>
>>17887687
Hey relax with that edge, you'll get us all cutted
>>
>>17884979
No, the kid wasn't crying. These things seems to have that following them around, from what I understand and the other very few stories that I have heard.
>>
That is pretty weird OP.

My family lived in West Virginia when I was 15 and I was super interested in the Mothman stuff so I was bugging local people about creepy stuff they might have seen or even just believe in.

I didn't think anything about it at the time because I had never heard of anything like it but this one guy told me that when he was a kid he was looking for some goats in the woods with his dad and they both saw what they thought was a large spider moving up a hill and disappearing into some rocks.
>>
>>17888332
How do the other stories go? Even if you can't reproduce them, what are the highlights? Do they have a thing for corpses? Kids? People in general?
>>
>>17889689
When I first started browsing /x/ there was a story an anon posted about one of these things being in his house. He'd had a video up pointing at the bottom of the stairs, and you could hear a kid crying. It went on for a few days and they'd described it the same in the pictures posted, yet it had only a bald torso, and four human legs and two were on behind.
>>
>>17889689
I'll tell you all I can remember about the other story

An anon was making a short film for his class and he was on this bridge. Suddenly he sees a man climbing it. He mentioned that the area he's from has weird homeless people, so he wrote it off until he saw an extra lengthy appendage from the bottom pop up. He then said he saw it climb all the way up and it was a completely bald creature with an extended abdomen and about 6 spider like or horse like legs(I can't remember hiseeing exact description). It crossed the bridge and went off the other side. He then said he heard weird sounds cowing from the bridge the night before he posted the story. Which was 3-4 days ago
>>
I found the video of the bridge in the second story about the horse bug centaur creature

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=69mY0sTmYNY
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.