[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ordinary folks- extaordinary life experiences

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 112
Thread images: 4

File: think again.jpg (94KB, 448x252px) Image search: [Google]
think again.jpg
94KB, 448x252px
Ordinary people have deeply personal experiences that profoundly change their outlook on life. The type of things that are utterly unrelated to what they think they know, or are able to relate to those of their peers. This can happen to anybody. Times of great stress are key periods in a life when such phenomena will occur. No religious cosmology, no theology, no occultism, no new age material need be or is regarded in this OP. I want to hear what the most down to earth /x/ posters have to say in regards to this. I'm only looking for those people who have had moments so strikingly moving, without reason or warning or explanation, that have altered an otherwise set view of the way it is.

I just got over telling my story in another thread, so pardon me if I refrain from digging it all up again. I know I should share first. A couple legit posts and I'll have the courage again to do so.
>>
I'm going to unashamedly re-post what I wrote in another soon to be dead thread in hopes of spurring some interest here.
>>
The only time I ever heard voices was when I was close to a nervous breakdown. I thought I was going to prison (entangled with bad elements, thus I allowed cops free reign in my home- they treated me poorly regardless), and at the time I'd alienated myself from my family. I wasn't involved is crime, I was involved with my own self-pity. I was drinking and taking sleeping pills. The stress and bad sleep/crazy waking dreams broke my mind. I would here people talking rapidly, as though around a corner but I could never tell what they were saying. It was constant, like something was breaking through. That was at the utmost worst part of my life. I think I was experiencing a break from reality. I was on the verge of stepping into the void. I've had an aunt who was a very gifted artist fall totally into it, resulting in her suicide. It was as scary as it was because I'd read that it was hereditary. I came back on my own, which lead me to believe, when a person does fall into that trap, their mind reels, trying whatever it can to shock, to remind, to pull you back before you die.
>>
>>17884509
For example, one waking dream I had included all my current friends, my boss, co-workers, all were standing in this arctic landscape around this great bonfire, chanting this number. And it was a number I somehow knew I'd get tattooed on me soon, and all together were chanting, then singing about how another one is going to be lost. It was so sorrowful, these people I knew and cared for and respected, singing this horrible, tragic dirge about me that it really snapped my mind out of it enough, even though after that I was far from well for a good eight weeks at least. I remember one verse, it was so profound, so personally meaningful that it transcended anything I've ever heard, because it was just for me. I'll never repeat it. I think if someone tried to get me to, I couldn't. It was my chant. That was my life et al and they were talking about it coming to an end. I took that lesson.
>>
I really wanted to hear some other experiences here. Perhaps, some gracious anon can tell me what I'm doing wrong here. Too wordy? Just plain boring? Wrong day of the week? Wrong season?
>>
>>17884541
/x/ is inconsistent like this.

I personaly can't be bothered to type a lengthy text right now because I have done so all day already, and now I am not in the mood to do so.

Let that not discourage you and your writings.
>>
>>17884541
I appreciate your story, mine was profoundly moving but I can't really explain it. I'm in my late 20s, but in an instant a few months back my entire outlook on life and everything changed.

I have an overwhelming "calling" to help everyone I can and I've lost all selfish desire. I've had some other occurances but they're really hard to explain to someone that isn't me
>>
I'm sorry if this isn't what you are looking for, but I'll try to post something that seems relevant. Maybe you could explain more about what you are looking for?

Regardless, when I was going through some hard times emotionally I turned to drugs, specifically psychedelics. I was with my friend one time when I was on LSD and he was sober. I don't know exactly how to describe it, but in my mind it felt like a cycle of unity. Like a light, a star, or a sun was in my mind and was projecting happiness and joy. But it was more than that it was a sense of utter oneness, and that fact itself was what made me so incredibly happy. I remember saying to my friend something like "We've confirmed it exists."

That was a while ago now, but recently I had a dream where I was chasing something inhuman through what I think was some kind of decrepit building. It was always around the corner and I never caught a good look at it. Eventually it descended into some kind of swamp but I distinctly remember in my dream saying "We know it exists, we just need to find it." I am also pretty bad at remembering dreams.

I certainly have been doing a lot of thinking about life lately so I guess it has impacted me. Nothing extraordinary though, sorry. I've had some near-death experiences but those were a long time ago and I really don't remember much because I was a kid.
>>
not sure if this is what u are looking for but:

i spent some time hospitalized in an under 18 psych ward and a girl walked in on my fifth day there with severe burns all over her face and neck. she couldnt have been older than about 14. i found out later that she dumped a boiling pot of water on herself then tried to slit her wrists. when that girl walked in i stared at her in a way that now comes across as insensitive and i had a strange fuzzy feeling in my brain. then i saw myself in her position, burns and all. i was fully awake, well rested, well fed, and had never had hallucinations before. I heard a voice say "you are teetering on a fine line, anon. pick a side"
that, in addition to some other weird experiences at that place, was the kick in the ass that got me better. better enough to not kill myself and take my meds every morning
>>
>>17884397
Well I got a decent one, but I don't exactly know if it's paranormal related. It wasn't a big thing/ situation either and it didn't necessarily change my outlook on life but rather solidified it more. You want to hear it?
>>
>>17884397
>>17884648
Actually I got two. Totally different stories.
>>
>>17884572
Thread life is, as you say inconsistent, and I realize this may not be a topic for most here. Nonetheless, maybe you do have one last story in you for today? Or not, just a thought.
>>17884601
You can try, no? Admittedly, shamefully, I had to get into my cups to tell my little story. My tale occurred in my late 20s as well, I was a thousand miles from home. In a big old city. Give it a try. Might remind you of something important you've forgotten?
>>
I was 17 almost 18 and my mom and my stepdad were always fight and my step dad was getting violent and drinking all the time. I was in bed sleeping when I woke up and there was a girl standing in my room whispering to me. I couldn't understand her and I wrote it off as a nightmare when I could move, was having sleep paralysis for the first time, and did that four more times before I went into the living room and turned on the tv. I cried till I passed out anD sometimes I wonder if it wasn't really the little girl who haunted my house trying to tell me something.
>>
>>17884616
The first part of your post sincerely rose some goose bumps. Experiences from strong drug is absolutely welcome here. I can draw some similarities with mine. A sense of something greater, something good and without tarnish we can look to. Your dream has a theme I think I can relate to as well. The things you can't get hold of, but you must try. Often in my dreams, there are aquariums, and I can judge my mental state by the diversity of what's in the tank. And of course it's very troubling when everything dies in the tank... But sometimes, there's something in there that gets away, and I have to get it.. never do, but it isn't sad, not like a failure.
>>
>>17884643
Thanks for sharing, you nailed it. That reminds me of the time I watched my best friend get hit by a delivery van while we were riding bikes. I was.. I dunno now let's say 12 and he was 13. His little sister was there, she was maybe eight or nine. It was not bad, the van hit him at a right angle, he saw it coming, and he jumped. So in effect he did a Jackie Chan over the roof and landed behind. Couple of scrapes. The thing is, how I reacted. I couldn't stop laughing, AND I didn't think it was funny. His sister was crying, running to him all I could do was laugh and cry. Very weird. He seemed ok with my response though, he was from Poland, then Greece, than Montreal, so he prolly seen some weird shit. I dunno. We talk about it today and he laughs it off, though it's still inexplicable to me.
>>
>>17884648
I'm having trouble reading and replying fast enough. Ya I wanna here it.
>>
>>17884655
I am still trying to figure it out myself, it's been about 6 months , but it was such a drastic and swift change of "everything", I still am trying to comprehend it.
>>
In my third year of college, I had a nervous breakdown and started hearing things that weren't happening like screaming in my headphones and phones ringing. This lasted for weeks. Or months. I don't really remember that year well.

It didn't really change my outlook on life or anything. If anything, it's just made me fear trying hard even more.

Alternatively, I may have been getting haunted by the ghosts of the students who committed suicide on the railroad tracks right outside my apartment building. It was a known problem at my school to the point that they actually had to build fences along a large portion of the tracks and an underpass sidewalk for people to cross it safely.

That's a more fun theory, anyway. And a comforting one. It's frightening to think that I was on the brink of insanity.
>>
>>17884688
I used to have sleep paralysis all the time. Lemme explain. I lived about 600 miles from my dad's parents, and I lived with my dad. We would go there for almost every holiday worth doing so for. He used to drive this old Pontiac Sunbird, cheap car but he fixed it up like new. Almost every trip I'd get it. I'd fall asleep in the car, then wake up, but all I could move were my eyeballs. FREAKING OUT I'd try my living best to move, just to indicate to dad I was having some kind of problem.. I'd wake up, ask him if I had been doing anything, but no, he'd always say I was just sleeping peacefully. In later life, I did have the traditional shadow guy sleep paralysis, in another family member's attic bedroom. But by then I'd read all about it, the clinical reasons for it, so I'd wake up really scared but kind of enjoy the fear, knowing it was just a brain thing.
>>
>>17884680
sorry this >>17884774 was for you
>>
>>17884737
You have my rapt attention if you care to share, anon.
>>
>>17884753
That's something that I think about too. How much does the inner mind extent to the waking life? Can it have that kind of effect, or is it something more? Proximity to something, for some people, will that trigger a response? I don't know. Thanks for sharing.
Reminds me of a decent Japanese horror film from years ago, so at least you aren't alone. Great fiction always comes from truth.
>>
This has turned out to be a good thread for me, thanks to all who responded. Watering eyes, goose flesh, cold sensation. Nailed it.
>>
>>17884801

I would say that in this case, if there were a spirit, it would be proximity and situational. I was close enough and I was a stressed student. If there was anything there, it would certainly be something they would be able to identify with.

I just wonder if they meant me harm or if they were trying to get me to work harder and stop procrastinating.
>>
>>17884794
I will definitely share in a future thread. I've been up for 2 days and have to work in a few hours so I need a few hours to make it through. I appreciate it!
>>
>>17884726
The first story I got took place at the start of last spring and has pretty much been a continuous thing since, mostly just building on itself. So last year I was still in college and I hated life because I felt that I could have been using my time to do things to help people. Now one of the major events going on last year was the rise of ISIS.

I was trolling around on facebook and found out about these foreign volunteers going to help the Kurdish people, that moment right there I had not just a spark but a giant fire ignite inside of me because I knew that was EXACTLY what I needed to be doing (Still want to go, but circumstances prevent it). There were a few things going on with that; the Kurds were being killed by ISIS as they're the only ones actually fighting Daesh, and they were/ are still fighting for their own independence as they're not internationally recognized as a country.

So after doing hours upon hours of digging, I found some people that operated a gig to get volunteers in country. I applied to two of them and was turned down because of no prior military service. I finally found another one, The Lions of Rojava, that would actually take me. I had to learn how to encrypt emails to talk to them but found that to be actually easy with a google program.

Anyway, the second that they told me that they wanted me to come and help them that fire inside me burnt even hotter. I was ready to go but I needed about 6 grand to get there. Had to buy armor, get a passport, plane ticket, etc. I started saving money, but realized it would be a while before I got enough. About two months later I lost contact with them because they shut down since they were unable to get anyone else in country. I was crushed by it, but I haven't given up.

CONTINUING
>>
>>17884840
This is interesting. I guess when I think about it, I've had a lot of weird things happen in my life. Since just before HS though, I've taken the skeptic approach, sincerely, in all aspects of my life for better or worse. I have to ponder on this, but, given my open mind, a true open mind, have I seen things? And, given my "prove it" attitude, and I mean prove it, have I seen it and not acknowledged what I've actually seen and experienced? Only one time have I been in doubt.

This happened 600 miles from home, on holidays at my Grandparents, like I said my dad took me there all the time. I had this cousin, rarely if ever saw him, and haven't in 20 years now. His mom was my Baba's sister's son, so whatever that makes him to me. It was after midnight and we were sitting on the front step. We were trying to scare each other with alien stories and ufo kinda stuff looking up at the sky. I saw a shooting star. He missed it. He had to make something up quick so he said he often saw shooting stars too. Whatever I said. Then he pointed at a specific area of the night sky and said, wait, wait, watch.. A brilliant shooting star ( or whatever it was, not a comet) came outta that area of the sky and ran it's course for a good 2/3 of the visible sky.. I looked at him, he looked at me. It wasn't funny. He went home, I went to bed.
>>
>>17884865
I'll try to make this an ongoing thing. I'll save this thread and make a new one later.
>>
File: Rojava Kurdi.png (83KB, 3000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
Rojava Kurdi.png
83KB, 3000x2000px
>>17884726
CONTINUED

About two months after that there was a family walking down the street and I was outside doing some yard work. They had a little boy with them and he was all laughing and playing around with his dad and he was just as happy as could possibly be. I just looked at them both as they walked on and that fire that was inside me before re-lit with such an intensity that I actually had a tear well up and goose bumps pop out. I knew exactly why I wanted to fight along side the Kurds, for THAT reason right there, so that THOSE people knew what it was like to walk down the street and not have to worry about getting blown up.

I tried to get back in contact with The Lions but so far they have been silent. But since I can't fight along side the Kurds I joined the Marine Corps about two months ago to at least maybe help them that way, plus I had always wanted/needed to join the Corps since I was a kid.

I don't know exactly why I feel this exact way about the Kurds, but I do. Possibly because I want to help with something MUCH larger than myself or maybe it's because I want to just help people, but I don't exactly know why specifically them. Either way, that's my first story. I'll post the second in a minute.
>>
>>17884868
Please continue, sir.
>>
>>17884901

I can't say that I've felt what you've felt, but I understand it and admire you for following it. I've felt that my life needs more structure and purpose before. But, I've never felt compelled to act on it. So, good on you for finding a way to follow what you want to do. And, good on you for it being something so noble. I appreciate you, and I just thought you might want to hear that.

>>17884891

"Shooting stars" are meteors/asteroids entering the Earth's atmosphere and burning away due to the friction with all the air at the massive speeds at which it is traveling. Typically, that sort of space debris comes in many chunks. So, you'll rarely get just one shooting star at once. So, it's not a huge amount of coincidence that, after you see one shooting star, he pointed up to say that another one would show up and then it did. After all, there's no reason a single small chunk of whatever would be floating in space by itself. It's a chunk of something and it's floating with other chunks that came from that same something.

The only impressive part is that it was so huge. The larger the meteor, the longer it burns. For it to last that long in the sky is pretty impressive.

So, as you can see I also have a rather skeptical mind. Still, I believe that paranormal things can and do occur. They don't really bother me. In fact, I wish I could witness them more directly. Even if they are dangerous.
>>
>>17884901
Topical, and inspiring. You talk about fire. A young man's fire. Even after months you still find it in odd places, or actually, the most common of places. I have to say, looking out my front door, I don't see strife and turmoil. The blood is my own, from twenty-five years ago where I biffed on my bike. But, that's the point, isn't it? I have that, we have that, and they don't. And that is worth fighting for, even if our leaders don't think so right now.
>>
>>17884953

Well, I don't believe a country should just go meddling in everyone's affairs. Even if they can do good, it's simply not their place. But, individuals can help.
>>
>>17884949
Well, that boy grew up to be a journalist, so he was prolly always a little more clever than me. Perhaps he was thinking the same thing, and by chance, got me. All the same, it's the time in my life that still catches me in the throat when I think on it. Maybe I have him to thank for my open mind. Huh, imagine, a fucking journalist doing something good...
>>
>>17884960
Guns for Damascus
Send the Envoy
These are songs I grew up with which made me think borders may not ultimately be a good idea. John Lennon and all that. Peace ain't a bad idea. But, you're right, what can one man do without a military behind him.
>>17884901 This guy took that thought one step forward and joined the fucking Marine Corp... wow, I'm choked up just now. When's the last time you heard of a Westerner joining the military for a good reason. I mean, really.
>>
>>17884953
You got it my man, that's mostly why I want to fight. Speaking of young man's fire, I was right on the edge of 19/20 years old so it seemed a bit daunting at first by flying to a different country engulfed in combat of the worst kind. I also didn't know what to say to my peers and parents so I was just going to quietly slip out then call them when I get the ability. But that fire still burned hot and helped me to overcome that obstacle of abandoning literally the "good life" and everything that I had ever known. You get my exact mentality, sir. Keep it real.

>>17884949
Thank you my good man.
>>
>>17884975

It's at time like this that I wish there were some sort of thumbs up button since all I really have to say at this point is that "lol".

In a good way, mind you.

>>17884986

A lot of "one man"s can be as formidable as a military without being one.

>>17884993

Happy Independence Day!
>>
>>17884397
>3 years ago
>working on the construction site of a mall
>usually I worked inside a small shed we used as an office to store the blueprints, make reports, etc
>I was at the office, working on my laptop, when I felt the need to get out of there. It was an strange urge to be elsewhere
>went outside feeling pretty stupid for doing that with no reason
>5 minutes or so there were an accident with one of the cranes and a steel beam crashed on the shed
>my desk, laptop and most important, the place I was sitting 5 minutes earlier were crushed by the beam

My dad had several of these "warnings" during his life, but so far it's the only experience like that I had
>>
Despite the fact we may be getting off topic, we are still getting at some great stuff. Thanks again for every one who has posted here.
>>
>>17885009

Do you often have very vivid dreams/nightmares?
>>
>>17884999
I appreciate your sentiments, sir. There is a whole lot of good folks still in the fight.

>>A lot of "one man"s can be as formidable as a military without being one.

Talking about my erstwhile journalist cousin- Ya, one man can make a difference, but not with a gun, unless he takes that ultimate oath and becomes a soldier. One man has a pen and tells thousands how to kill the enemy. The thousands go forth, and kill that enemy. I dunno, sounds Greek, sounds about right.
>>
>>17885009
Wow. Did anybody get hurt? That's a thing right there.. Your old man has had similar experiences? If so, that's something else.
>>
>be me in high school 3 years ago
> go to sleep one night
>all was well until i woke up with a slight headache less than an hour afterwards
>go back to sleep
>start having this incredibly vivid dream
> awake in the dream
>be in a multi story building overlooking some small dormitory like buildings
>no paved roads

I woke up after that part with sleep paralysis. Then I fell asleep again

>back to the same place in dream
>looking through window
>it is night time
>dirt roads
>wherethefuckamI.jpg
>see vans approaching buildings
>men in black and military fatigues with AKs jump out
>hear shooting and screams
>sit there and watch helplessly as a massacre unfolds

Wake up again drenched in sweat. I shook it off and went back to sleep.

>wtf.jpg
>back to my perch
>gunmen gone
>I run into the buildings
>counted 50 people dead
>have panic attack in dream
>shit gets swirly.

Then I woke up again. This time to get ready for school. I woke up before my alarm. I brushed it off and just thought it was another one of my crazy dreams.
>>
>>17885028
>Do you often have very vivid dreams/nightmares?

No, my dreams are very unusual. Most of my dreams are about common things like work, spending time with my family etc. but those are not vivid dreams since I never notice I'm dreaming. Sometimes (about 10 times in my whole life) I have a powerful deja vu sensation and I remember dreaming that particular situation, however I never had that feeling on a dangerous situation

And about nightmares, I can't remember the last time I had one (maybe 5 or 6 years ago)
>>
Part 2
Months went by, I did not think of my dreams. Then one day, I was stumbling around news sites to get my daily news fix. I actually almost forgot about my dream until I ran into this article

www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-24322683

I started dry heaving and I started crying uncontrolably at my desk in my room. I could barely breath and the same feelings I had at the end if that dream hit me like a train and I had flashbacks to that dream.
>>
>>17884726
The second story I have is a bit darker unfortunately. So back in my Senior year of high school I took an AP anatomy course and one of the things we got to do was observe an actual autopsy. At the time I somehow had this weird depression hit me out of nowhere. After monitoring it for a few months and doing some research I found that I had similar symptoms of being bi-polar. Come to find it actually runs in the family, but I found a way to fight it without drugs or anything.

For a while I was really contemplating suicide and had marginally attempted it, but obviously never committed. I just drove up the mountain pass in my town and put my truck in neutral at the top.

Anyway, at the end of the school year we went to that autopsy. The person we observed had killed themselves with pills and alcohol. I wasn't really prepared for the whole process but when they unzipped the body bag their was that person.

The coroner removed the person from the bag then began to take all their clothes off. There was one person who was law enforcement there who had kind of known the person which made it a bit awkward, but it REALLY made me think. There's this person who killed themself, and now here is a person who knows them just looking at everything that was their body totally naked for everyone to see. This person just laying there on a turquoise slab waiting to get cut open and find the cause of death.

At that moment it hit me that I would never want to put my parents through that and I would never want them to go through having to see their son's naked, cold body on the slab. Especially after having lost my brother. I knew what that moment was like when my parents had to ID the body.

It killed me inside to think that's what lied in wake for me if I killed myself. In a way it killed the idea of suicide for me and my depression I had actually lifted. Once I found my calling of helping others like the Kurds it pretty much disappeared and hasn't come back hardly.
>>
>>17885058
OP here. I love the crazy dreams. Do you think it meant something? Like, situational, were you tapping into something topical, the news? How did it make you feel an hour later?
>>
>>17885072
Holy shit, I got serious goosebumps from that. You have an odd knack if that happens often.
>>
>>17885072

After that, i collected myself and talked to a close friend of mine. He told me how I should've expected something like that to happen in Africa and that it was all nothing.

However, I thought there was something more to that. I guess ever since that day, I've listened to my instincts, dreams and intuition a lot more. I have had multiple run ins like that where I've predicted things to happen before my eyes. I don't have control over it and it happens when it does. I think the most profound moment like this was my car accident where I totalled my car on an interstate and another was when I dodged a movong truck and it hit my friend instead.
>>
>>17885067
I used to have very, shockingly waking attacks of deja vu, stop me in my tracks and look around, a true moment of the surreal.
>>
>>17885067

I should have been more clear. I didn't necessarily mean realistic dreams. Also, what you're referring to with dreams that you know are dreams are called lucid dreams.

But, what you've just described is what I was looking for (minus the nightmare part, I have a lot of those). I'm very fascinated with Astral Projection and I've been searching for a reason as to the craziness of my dreams my whole life. Most people I talk to say they don't even remember their dreams. I've even had people on here, without any provocation by me, describe perfectly places and things I've seen in my own dreams. And, I mean very detailed things that shouldn't be common for two people who don't know each other to be dreaming about.

I also know the sense of deja vu you're talking about. As the theory of Astral Projection goes, the astral plane does not follow the same flow of time. So, you can occasionally get a glimpse of the future. People usually write it off as hindsight bias, but I've taken two writing down my more plausible dreams once I wake up so that I'm certain that I dreamed them BEFORE they happen. I have at least 2 instances of very specific occurrences I dreamed about coming true written down before they happened.

Have you ever encountered any specific and particularly strange creatures or locations on multiple occasion in your dreams? And, if you don't mind, could you perhaps describe some?
>>
>>17885072
I'd remember that for a long time, too. Prolly never shake it.
>>
>>17885094

It honestly was just random out of the blue bullshit dreams. Ive had too many dreams like this to count when I was younger. One that I can barely remember was the gang shooting I died in during my dream. Shortly after a small gang war started near my town and I don't remember clearly so I don't want to fudge it up but I think one of the guys involved died in the same way in real life.
>>
>>17885105
Not the guy that you replied to FYI. I had a few odd dreams once where I was being chased by a killer whale with legs. I think that happened 3 times and haven't had that one happen since I was roughly 14 I think.
>>
>>17885050
>Wow. Did anybody get hurt? That's a thing right there.. Your old man has had similar experiences? If so, that's something else.

Fortunately nobody got hurt, only scared shitless and about my dad, well he had several premonitory dreams before dangerous situations and he always told me to follow my instinct if I felt in danger
>>
>>17885094

However, like this other guy is posting, I started getting into meditation and realized that I may have been accidentally astrally projecting for many many years. I've done it intentionally once but that's it.

Recently in a dream I had, I may have projected into the dream of a friend of mine. We were both kind of shocked. I can write up the story for you if you want.
>>
>>17885076
>drove up the mountain pass in my town and put my truck in neutral at the top

Like, ok, if this is gunna happen, let it.

Anyway, this story is kind of a textbook, open and shut psychoanalysis case. You felt, you suffered, you saw, you cured it. You're a strong guy. Like an old-school type. Grandpa said-kinda thing, all you gotta do is suck it up and move forward. That's what you did and it worked.
>>
>>17885100
Maybe you have good instincts? That's a genetic thing I believe can be passed on. Senses, we have a lot of them. Do we know exactly how they interact fully? You lived. You might pass it on, or perhaps you have already.
>>
>>17885105
>Have you ever encountered any specific and particularly strange creatures or locations on multiple occasion in your dreams?

Kinda.... First of all I'm not from the US (Mexico City here), when I was 4-5 I dreamt several times a church, it had a huge virgin Mary on top of it, and a park near that building. Then we moved to a new apartment and I had no idea but there was nearby the church of my dream and it had a park nearby (the church is not visible from that apartment but is close)

That's the only location I dreamt several times

But creatures, well it's related with the nightmares I can remember Most nightmares are about something following me, invisible trying to catch me. I can feel that it's hunting me but I can't see the "creature"
>>
>>17885118

Well, I'm always glad to get more information on this subject.

I've noticed that I tend to have these sorts of frightening dreams involving a specific entity 3 to 5 times and then never again.

>>17885127

If I'm correct, then I also have been accidentally projecting in my dreams. It's not that all dreams (even my own) are astral projections. Just, sometimes I accidentally project. I've even had dreams that are literally just me watching myself sleep.

I also occasionally have dreams where I'm very aware that I'm lying in a bed, but I'm still asleep. In those situations, it feels like something is standing over me, very close to me. On one such occasion, I even very clearly felt a hand gripping my chest. In all fairness, it may have been my own hand.

Now, I have had three other people on /x/ attest to seeing this exact same thing that I am about to describe happening in the order and manner I'm about to describe it. One of them was actually posted before I even entered a thread. So, I'm particularly interested in this one. I want to know if you've seen it.

You'll be dreaming of being in a fairly normal place. Your living room or den of your house. You'll have other family members in the room with you. You'll look out the window. You'll see a huge king cobra, like the size of a car, staring at you through the window. It's golden with orange (?) stripes. Not just yellow, like actually gold. Its size will fill up most of the window it's in.

When you see it or when you say something to point it out to everyone else, it will smile at you. Then, there will be a blindly flash of white light. When you can see again, it will be gone.

Now, this is one place where the accounts differ. So far, no one else has agreed with me on this point. When I am able to see again and the snake is gone, everyone in the room other than me is made of stone. In everyone else's versions, everyone remains fine.

Have either of you seen this?
>>
>>17885132
Well I did let it happen, man. Kinda of ran out of room to type so I edited the thing. When I got to the top I turned around and let it coast down in neutral, took my hands off the wheel and let it roll. But right before I hit the guard rail I decided to not do it and took control. I can agree with the analysis of it though and to be honest that's how I see the situation.
>>
When I was seven when my mom had to go on a late night buisness meeting. So she hired a 13 year old babysitter named kaitlyn, to watch over me and my sister (5). I know 13 is a little young to be babysitting two kids alone until 2:00 in the morning, but it was a good neighboorhood and times were different.

Im going to greentext what happened that night.

5:00 PM
>mom just left for meeting
>kaitlyn had sat us down to watch some TV while she made us food
>pretty normal afternoon

5:30 PM
>kaitlyn decides to play with us
>my mom used to own a home daycare
>we had toys for days
>mess around for a while but get tired of it
>tell kaitlyn i have an idea
>my mom kept the big foam blocks under the stairs in a closet
>lets go get them

>we go into the closet to get the blocks
>my sister went in first and crawled all the way to the back
>i crawled in second
>kaitlyn barely fit in the closet by she came in too
>all of a sudden i remember
>for some reason there is no doorhandle on the inside of the closet
>if the door closes were locked from the inside
>tell kaitlyn to be carefull
>she mustve thought i was joking
>about 5 seconds after the warning she closed it
>to this day i still dont know why

Incase you are havung trouble visualizing the situation, imagine a closet the size of harry potters bedroom, stuff it with 5 big foam blocks, and 3 children.

6:00 PM
>all we did for the first hour was scream
>"HELP!!!!"
>"CALL 911!!!"
>"SOMEBODY HELP!!!"
>we were in the middle of town somebody had to hear us
>they never did though
>once we stopped panicking we started sobbing
>>
>>17885143
It could be. There is a very strong chance it is connected to both of my parents. Their parental instincts are off the charts. I also started meddling with meditation and attempting astral projection.

Interestingly enough, maybe one of our cats has tapped into this as well. We adopted two kitten brothers from a shelter about 4 years ago. One of them, Vince, has a really intense bond with me.

My parents always say that he is like my spiritual guardian and as I type he is sleeping right next to me. My parents tell me how he yowls for me when I am not home, and usually jumps onto the couch and meows into my dad's ear until he calls me. After my dad calls and my voice is heard, my cat is all happy and runs off.

Interestingly enough, whenever I do shady things with my friends (parties at college, getting stoned, etc..) my cat jumps up and yowls and my dad will always call, I guarantee it. Same thing when I got into my accident and jumped out of the way of the truck. Vince always wants my dad to make that phonecall.
>>
>>17885151
Interesting. I've also noticed things with my dreams that certain things that happen throughout the day and they'll somehow end up in my dream but in the order f the day. So if something happened mid-day, one particular part would happen mid way through the dream cycle/ night. Actually just had that happen last night strangely enough.
>>
>>17884868
>>17884901
Thank you for your story. That fire inside you is your soul, and it provides energy for your strength and sympathy. Your service in the Marine Corps is augmented by that innate advantage.

It is easy to feel a deep sentiment of support for the Kurdish people, because they represent the eldest continuous civilization in world history. All of the rune and ruins which define the dawn of civilization in Mesopotamia are interpreted through the linguistic lens of the Kurdish language and the archetypal religion, Yazdanism. The monotheistic tradition originally derives from this venerable culture.

Most people do not understand that Daesh is ahead of the West in studies of Cryptids, Aliens, and the paranormal. Several established biologists defected to that side in 2014 because of abhorrent racism against persons of middle eastern heritage in academia. Their esoteric knowledge is mostly used for the development of bioweapons; in tandem with the eastern bloc governments of Russia and China as they violate human rights.

If someone is astute enough to treat demons and aliens as parts in the same type of phenomenon; that person may be interested to know how the issue is legally addressed. The term 'Space Bestiality' is used because the clandestine means involve the criminal side of astronomy, summoning, and space tourism. When one is to consider that imminent threat against the souls of our species, our human nature is to describe the conflict between the Kurds and Daesh as Good versus evil, respectively.

Godspeed, Anon.
>>
>>17885170

Man, we sound a lot like each other. Shit like that happens to me a lot. Especially during school and events, almost to the point of being a mundane everyday thing for me.
>>
>>17885105
Small aquatic creatures living in a tank. Very, very diverse, almost too alien to describe as being from earth as we know. Through the course of the dream, as the plot unfolds, I periodically look in the tank and things have changed, the predatory creatures have eliminated some of the smaller, more obscure animals and gotten bigger, and evolved. Near the end of the dream- which is the focus of the narrative (crazy multi-plot dreams) either the predators have outgrown the tank, or, are gone completely and have been replaced with a new set of small aquatic animals. This is all psychological stuff though. After that, there are the dreams about the oceans, vast sea-going vessels, and the things within the rolling seas. Those gigantic creatures are not aggressive though, not to me, or anything about me, just there. The things that dwell beneath. The monsters of my sub-conscious. Terrifying, but essential. Those are the creature dreams, and I know what they're all about. I also very often dream about science installations, labs, university research departments that are sprawling, almost unnavigatable mazes. Some parts very high tech, others very mundane. Sometimes I get lost in them.
>>
>>17885170
I didn't read your post correctly. What happens in my dreams occur irl for me. However, I don't realize this until right before something happens.
>>
>>17885111
that would scare me badly
>>
>>17885151
Also I have not experienced your cobra. I think I've lucid dreamed once in my life which was earlier this year. Most dreams I remember are some extremely sexualized ones or ones that involve some form of harm done to me or family. One time I dreamed that I was in a firefight and I had gotten shot and I swear to this day that it genuinely felt like I had been. I can remember it very well. I guess I'll find out if I ever get deployed to combat if that feeling was the same or not.
>>
>>17885121
Interesting. As a kid, that must have blown your mind, hearing dad say stuff like that.
>>
>>17885191
I've gotten used to it. Funny enough, the dream that made me the most stressed/anxious was when I had a vision of a family I start in the future.
>>
>>17885183
Oh gotcha. My dreams won't have a particular real part to them necessarily, but if I had some interaction with a person like an hour before I went to sleep, right before I wake up the next day the last dream or part of a dream I would have involved that person in some way. But not necessarily the thing they did IRL.
>>
OP still here. This has turned into a great thread. Well beyond what it started as. I can't keep up, at this point there is too much great material to keep mental track of. I don't know who's who at this point. Very good. Please carry on.
>>
>>17885223

I'll just go ahead and name myself.

i'm the one with the massacre dream, the cat and related posts lol
>>
>>17885162
I assume you're still in the closet to this day?
>>
>>17885127
I am a pretty frequent lucid dreamer. Not quite to the point where I control the environment, but interaction, what I can do, limitless. The oddest thing though, I was always taught, or read, that only people you've seen in waking like appear in dreams. This is utter shit. I mean, I often approach people, saying, hey you do know this in my dream and you're in my head right? And the response, usually is, no wtf kind of thing. Hmmmm.
>>
>>17885245
I'd agree with you on that part. A lot of my dreams involve people I couldn't possibly know.

Also, are you unable to read in dreams? I thought that was a thing but I've definitely read stuff in my dreams, looked at myself in mirrors and I've woken up a few times carrying on lectures and conversations with people.
>>
>>17885223

This is why other boards should have the ID tags. It's not about some sort of sense of entitlement like people seem to claim. It's just useful to know if you're even fucking talking to the same person.

So, here's a trip.

>>17885182

Interesting. I've had a dream similar to that fish tank one only it was insects in a sort of ant farm looking thing. The container was unimaginably massive, though. And, I have no idea how thick because these insects got pretty big, but they were always all visible right up against the glass.

My locations are rarely inside. And, when they are, it's either a house or place of work I'm in frequently or some run down building.

The only time I've ever not been in a place that is outside or a place I've been while awake is in an apartment which I have designated as my own dream apartment.

My friend once described my dream apartment to me perfectly without me giving him any clues. He's been there. I don't know how or why. But, he said he was there with me.

>>17885245

I see people I don't know all the time in my dream. In fact, there's this one girl who I have never met in real life that shows up in my dreams all the time. I can never remember her name until I see her. I can't even remember what she looks like until I see her. But, once I do see her, I always instantly recognize her and know her name. It's like remembering someone you love and then you can't believe you ever forgot. Every time. It's amazing and disturbing at the same time.

If it's something more than my own mind making up a person, I don't think I want to know what it is.
>>
>>17885176
You know I can actually see that. I've never seen anywhere else in history the amount of attention the Kurds have gotten and the amount of help everyone in the world has given to them. I mean I see the Kurds and Daesh as good versus evil. There's really something to be said about that, there really is.
>>
File: 1446969361630.jpg (647KB, 962x1276px) Image search: [Google]
1446969361630.jpg
647KB, 962x1276px
I once had a dream of being on a strange train travelling inside a megalithic structure. I was with two other people, having a rather normal conversation.

We arrived at a screen, about two inches thick made of faintly glowing, amber-translucent glass-like material. In the material, a 3D representation of what looked like a typical grey alien appeared. It had the classic large, dark eyes and a head close in size but larger than a humans. It looked like an extension of the screen, like a projection.

It informed us, the passengers of the train, that "...Your experience as a human is almost complete." Some other things were said which I cannot recall fully.

Afterwords, we were taken to a room with a glass-like separating window in the middle, behind it a group of beings, most human like (some had strange features). I remember having the feeling like these beings were possible future incarnations. I asked one of them about space travel, and she answered but I had the feeling that I was missing something fundamental, that the question to ask was something else entirely. I saw in the corner of the room, barely in my line of sight a being unlike the others, as it was engaged in some sort of combat.

Later, I recall rapidly descending for a short while, about a minute, down what looked like black tubes about the width of two to three feet. It felt like I was in free fall. I knew there was another person in the tubes falling with me, but I cannot remember if I heard or saw them.

I landed in a lake near my current place of residence. The water was pitch black. I stepped out of it. This part of the experience felt like being in the astral, but was short lived. The other parts of the experience were more automatic than an astral dream. The whole thing felt vaguely familiar, not the first rodeo type of deal.

One of many.
>>
>>17885150
I have had dreams about churches. God, the goose flesh RIGHT NOW. My home town, just a little different. A church. Never was in it in life before dream, but by god I made a point of being in it after- same church, from my dream, just a little different. Phew. Ok. In the dream, I was kind of a kid still, I broke in with two friends good friends, one I actually know in life. We search, go to the basement, ya we find a secret door hidden behind some kinda sunday school display. It's tricky to open, we open it. Inside, wow. It's a minor museum. Swords, armor, heraldic banners, musty with age, AGE. Cool, cool shit. Buddies bugger off somewhere else ( not even getting into that part here). I however, find another secret door. I do something I don't know how to do and it opens. There inside, is the most magnificent chamber/hall I've ever seen... I'm walking in, there is an alter of sorts and I approach it. There are several, maybe ten or twelve suits of immaculate plate armor I guess standing as though at attention on racks leading to this kind of alter thing at the terminating end of the hall, the other end is lost to sight, it's that awesome. I start fucking recognizing some of the symbols. They're masonic, but in the dream they had something to do with me. I pull a sword from a scabbard, and a dude is there.. remember the keeper of the chalice in The Last Crusade? He's at least as cool as that. I get initiated into whatever the hell it is. I go looking for my buddies, of course out the other end of this hall, and the rest is high adventure dreams, I really don't recall what happened but we did some damage. That's one of the few church dreams I have. The other is way shorter, but much more profane.
>>
>>17885162

6:30/45ish
>we ran out of tears pretty quick
>kaitlyn snapped out of it and was starting to calm us down
>she said that we will only be stuck for a little while and that everything will be okay
>it worked for now
>she started distracting us from the situation by playing games like i-spy (all we saw was pitch black so it was pretty funny) and just talking in general.
>things were going pretty well

7:00
>we were running out of air
>screaming the entire first hour and talking the entire next didnt help our situation
>i was lucky enough to find a dusty straw on the floor
>stick it through a crack in the door
>suck on that with all my lungs
>dust, hair, and carpet flew right into my throat
>we had air though
>took turns breathing out of the straw

8:00 PM
>things were getting bad now
>my sister had to go to the bathroom
>she tried to hold it for as long as she could
>eventually she gave out
>took a monster shit in the back of the closet
>the smell
>she slipped and covered herself in it
>i puke all over the fucking place
>sister starts crying harder
>kaitlyn is just in utter fucking shock gagging in the corner
>i decide i am getting out now
>find a piece of wood in the back of the closet
>covered in diarreha
>i start ramming it as hard as i can into the door hoping it would pop open
>im covered in shit and all that ive done is chip away some paint
>since i hit the door so hard, the straw fell out, never so be seen again
>at this point i start slamming my head aginst the door
>kaitlyn just holds me and says it will be okay
>right

9:00 PM
>we've all pissed ourselves at this point
>kaitlyn is quitley sobbing to herself
>my sister fell asleep
>i am battling the shit trying to explode from my ass in a desprete attempt to keep the closet from further contamination
>i shit everywhere
>nobody cares at this point
>>
>>17885164
I love cats. More like me. Love dogs too though. Love all animals. I'm that kid who secretly let bugs go out the back door instead of killing them.
>>
>>17885298
9:30 PM
>air is low again
>no straw so what now
>try to suck straight through the cracks
>it works but barely
>shit flakes in our mouths
>air is more important

>hear a knock at the door
>we instantly start screaming for help
>nothing
>door opens
>nothing
>all of a sudden i hear scooby doo in the background
>its the fucking TV

10:00-12:00 PM
>all hope is gone
>the smell
>the shit
>the sense of helplessness
>all more than enough needed
>we are sweating im talking comoletely drenched
>knock on door on TV
>decide we have to all get naked as to not overheat
>it worked
>we are still starving though
>find bits of candy and stuff in our pockets
>split it 3 way and nibble on it
>we dont even get excited at the sound of the TV doors anymore
>fuck me

>2:00 AM
>sister is next to me in the front
>she has been throwing up in the past hour a lot
>asleep now though
>kaitlyn is just silent
>hear a door open
>fucking TV
>"Hello? Kaitlyn?"
>we dont even react
>all i can muster up is to yell
>not even words just a sound
>mom starts freaking out
>searches for us a little then find the closet
>she is gagging and open the door
>the light is blinding

Imagine the look on a mothers face, seeing her babies covered in shit and piss and puke, completely naked, and emotionally disabled, simply looks up and cry at you.

>she broke down
>mom snapped out of it quick
>showered us all off and made us food
>called kaitlyns mom and gave kaitlyn 200$
>we left the house and went over to grandmas
>never went in the closet again

Years later, I can look back at that story and laugh with my sister at the fact that it even happened. So I guess the lesson I learned for the rest of my life is, no matter how bad it gets, you'll make it.

>>17885242
You cheeky cunt
>>
>>17885265
The people I've met in dreams. And met later in other dreams. I never remember much, just enough to know I miss them somehow. Then, sometimes they come back. And ya, they are not people from my waking life, though they are recurring people. Now that I type away, I miss people I've never met more and more. Very odd, unsettling.
>>
>>17885223
Agreed this turned out VERY well, one of the better /x/ threads in a long time. Anon of the Kurd story here.
>>
>>17885322
I actually thought about joining the kurds as well. I definitely did not have the drive that you did. One backup plan I toy with is that if nothing works out for me here in the states, I would go through with that or go find the french foreign legion.
>>
>>17885322
I'm going to do another soon. How did it start? Be wordy. Be patient. Bump a few times. Be inclusive. Don't bring in specific topics- stay open ended. Be a nice guy and reply to as many folks as you can.

I have to pull the plug here personally. I'm tired. Thanks again to everyone you stopped by, I had a good time. /x/ is back on my radar
>>
>>17885305

Should have followed the Tommy Pickles rule of always carrying a screwdriver.
>>
>>17885339
Thanks for the great thread and thread advice m8. Thoroughly enjoyed this.
>>
>>17884774
Maybe they where some form of panic attacks
>>
>>17885339
I'd say that's about right. You take it easy too brotha man. See you dudes around on /x/.

>>17885328
Been down that SAME road man. I chose to serve here in the US after kicking around the idea of joining the legion. Figured if I'm gonna do it I should serve my home before I went to someone else's government. Of course Kurds being the exception.

My back up is real similar to yours too. The last email I got from the Lions of Rojava said that they were closing down indefinitely but did direct me to another group who is looking for people to help with the Rojava revolution. They're looking for anarchists and libertarians specifically. If you want I could send you their address but you'd have to learn how to encrypt emails using virtru or mailvelope. Both google app downloads. I run both however for extra protection.

Her biji Peshmerga!
>>
>>17885287
The other one I recall not bad isn't about a church. The church is a minor part of that dream. God I can dream sometimes. It was a vast, I dunno, hotel resort kind of thing, so big it seemed like it was underground, I don't recall seeing daylight, starlight, just neon and flourecent light. I was in a bad panic, running for, or away from, something.. I, ok I think I was a grown man in this one, I kicked open these large, oak, carved double doors- but these doors were like, who's that guy, Rodin, his gates of hell sculpture. I kick them in and inside in a mini cathedral. Mini, lol. About 100' feet wide and 300' deep, pews have been cleared out, all furniture cleared out. The ceiling though, can't see it. Actually, that ceiling might have been the only glimpse of daylight in that dream, lost to focusable vision. I make up a lot of words, forgive me. At the far end there was two, maybe three steps up to a 20' area before the back wall. The walls... Every inch of those walls was stone, engraved with the names of every priest of every religion every. I knew this, because the only thing in that room was an asshole "priest" with this pope outfit made for a clown- I mean, even moreso than the real one he wears. And he was a small little asshole. In this dream I had no respect for this church, I stormed in and he at once laid into me with vitriol. lol I manhandled him and made him explain what I was seeing. Getting back to the walls... it wasn't just names of people, it was entire histories- all of them. Everything was written there. This big old empty church whose ceiling went up to the heavens. Those damn walls contained everything. It was too much, and like I said I was in a mad panic about something so I didn't stay long, there was a little door in the back and I took it. Off and away, and this whole place was like some cosmic resort. I'm now thinking like that spaceship resort thing in The Fifth Element but on Warhammer 40k space hulk proportions. I'm out of r
>>
For the span of just around two years, I lived in more or less a dungeon. My family was poor and we had just moved into a small house that did not have enough room for everyone. The basement was dirty, but the landlord assured us that it didn't leak and there were no pests, so I volunteered to has my room be down there. Spoilers, the landlord was actually a slumlord, and a liar.

Being poor the way we were, my bed consisted of a mattress on the floor. No bedsprings, no bedposts, nothing but a mattress. Without windows, the moment the light went out meant I was left in complete darkness. While laying in this darkness I heard a shriek as something hit my feet. I bolted upright and flipped on the light switch. I was met by a full grown rat tangled in a glue trap the the landlord had hidden in the rafters at the foot of my bed, shrieking and throwing itself about. I grabbed a PVC pipe and bashed it's head in. That was night one.

Within a week, whatever "fixes" the landlord had put in place had worn off, and the walls began to leak, leaving my floor a two inch puddle at all times, the floor my mattress was on. With my mattress now being more of a sponge than a bed, I would lay down layers of blankets on top of it to keep the wetness from reaching me. They would routinely need to be changed as they would eventually soak through, too.

The mice and rats disliked the wet floor as well, so they would crawl into bed with me every night in the pitch black darkness. I countered that by wrapping myself in a blanket cocoon from head to toe as a barrier to keep them from biting me. Every night I could feel them crawling on me and on more than one occasion I grabbed a rat and whipped it against the wall in pitch black darkness.

You know what else was in great supply? Spiders. Anything that I hadn't touched for an hour needed to be shaken out before use. I would shake about six spiders just out of my shoes every day. PART 1
>>
How does archiving work? Does someone have to do something, or does it simply happen, go to some dump site?
>>
>>17885399
And is there some easy way to keep in touch? I wouldn't mind touching base with Biji Kurd and anon 13 again.
>>
>>17885399
i think there is a 4chan archive site
>>
>>17885401

I want to be safe of course, don't want my info spreading around. I could make a burner email account real quick and we could exchange info.

I'd also want to keep in contact with Biji and you as well.
>>
>>17885380

One morning I woke up after a rain and found mushrooms growing beside me on my blanket. I can't be sure of the breed, but I believe they were Old Man's Ear. I dealt with a never ending onslaught of spiders, rats and water, all in pitch black darkness for years of my childhood. Feeling something large falling off a pipe and landing next to me in the dark was a common occurrence. When the lights would turn on I'd see spiders so large I'd mistake them for field mice scurry under my covers. When we finally had the money to move and I got a real bedroom, I just left everything behind. Let the landlord deal with it.

But it didn't end there. For years after that, despite being in a rodent free house with a bed off the ground, I could still feel the rats crawling on me. Every night when I laid in bed I could feel them scurrying all around me. I would wake up at night and start pounding on my chest thinking for sure a rat had gotten into my cocoon. I couldn't get dressed or touch anything without shaking everything, despite not finding spiders in my shoes in years.

Now as an adult I don't get the feelings anymore, but I once stayed at a friends house where their guest bed was in the basement. The moment the lights went out and I saw the rafters on the ceiling above me, it all came back. I can't be sure because I didn't tell anyone, but I think I had a panic attack in my friend's basement that night, just staring at the ceiling and waiting for the rats to come.

There's no real ending to this story. I just know that for years I was messed up beyond comprehension and never told anyone. Imagine how other people would have looked at me if they knew I spent my nights living other people's nightmares.
>>
>>17885409
that's what I was thinking too. OP here. I'll whip one up and post it soon. What should I go with? Is gmail ok?
>>
>>17885401
email me at [email protected] if you fine gents want to keep in touch
>>17885402

>>17885399
It does it through a moderator I think. Once a thread hits a certain stagnant point they archive it to make room. I think that's the protocol anyway. Sometimes dudes will just say the word "bump" to keep it going. It also depends on the board too.
>>
>>17885411

>>17885414

[email protected]

is my burner for now. I'll open up once you guys message me.

and use mail drop, op. takes 5 seconds
>>
>>17885417

I'll go set up a gmail as well
>>
>>17885414
>>17885417
[email protected]

be in touch

man I had trouble typing that
>>
>>17885422

will do. sending email to both of you now
>>
>>17885426
ok all good
>>
And just like that, the new three kings of /x/ emerge.
>>
OP signing off. Let's let this sleeping dog lie. For now.
>>
>>17885481
I'll poke that dog just because!
Biji Kurd out.
>>
>>17885489
The sleeping dog is the greediest dog. His snapping jaw is the law. That means you don't get back what you gave. If you poke the sleeping dog, you better have got what you wanted, cause he's taking everything else you have.
>>
>>17885575
Thread posts: 112
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.