[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what do i keep tapping into ?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1465018088109.jpg (592KB, 1280x958px) Image search: [Google]
1465018088109.jpg
592KB, 1280x958px
this thing keeps happening to me . sometimes when i fall asleep it just usually involves sound. i will try to explain it. its like i fall asleep but i must be half asleep and i hear sounds like a voice chanting or music playing sometimes my ears ring or feel like my ear drums are going to bust. it sounds and feel more conscious then when i am awake sometimes i think i am awake in this state but i am asleep. is it like i am almost astral projecting or something. it also feels like im going to die or leave my body . with a mixture of really good and horrible feeling.
>>
Sleep paralysis.
>>
>>17884169
This
>>
>>17884165
As much as anyone can guess at what the experience you talk about feels like, it sounds like something I'm familiar with. Sleep paralysis it is not, I am lucky to have some exposure to both phenomena and the thing you speak of is another thing. What will you do next?
>>
>>17884351

i have no plans of what i can do next. because i don't know how to activate this thing. it just randomly happens usually only when . i wake up in the morning then take another nap in the morning. yea it does not seem like it is sleep paralysis because its just different its like something with sounds.
>>
>>17884351
it seems like i usually get scared and i want to get out of the experience . but when i wake up . i feel like i wish i wasn't so scared i want to explore what was happening there. i get to excited or nervous.
>>
>>17884373
You'll only go as far as your meant to, trust your instincts. Maybe we'll meet sometime, later.
>>
>>17884388
that makes sense. well this morning it was really strange this voice was whispering and talking really fast and it never paused. it felt like the presence of it was right behind me in my room. it was pretty cool but scary at the same time.

>Maybe we'll meet sometime, later.

true
>>
I could of course be wrong, but i don't think this is a paranormal thing. I believe it's when your body is asleep, your mind is awake, and you're beginning to dream.
I'm able to kind of meditate while laying down, and if i do it right I can be "awake" while my body falls asleep, emptying my head and just letting images and sound come in. I think it's also a possible way people jumpstart lucid dreaming.
The way i do it is to lay down as if i'm sleeping, then when i feel my mind begin to drift i hold myself in that state (whatever that means) and keep my mind clear, letting everything happen.
I'm sure I'm using the incorrect terminology. It's pretty neat, just not necessarily paranormal.
>>
>>17884453
yea you are right that same thing has been happening to me. sometimes it feels like my mind is expanding really far and everything is really peaceful sometimes i can picture random psychedelic images.
>>
>>17884165
You are being mind controlled.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.