[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Summoning help

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 4

So I'm looking to summon a demon but I'm not really sure how to go about it. I was hoping for a less powerful/well-known one rather than the common goetic ones, which causes problems related to what sigil to use, what offerings to give, how to call them, etc. If any of you have advice that'd be great. Btw I'm a theistic satanist if that helps at all.
>>
>>17884097
How about you don't be such a fucking idiot and leave that shit alone aye?
>>
>>17884097
We have a fucking general for this shit
>>
>>17884097
>theistic Satanist
>>
Forget the ceremonial bullshit. Read the Hysteron Proteron if you are serious about contacting real demons.
>>
Stare into the mirror and chant "Love is Love. It is the Present Year. Love is Love." Eventually the demon of modern degeneracy will enter your soul, and you'll become a bugchasing homo.
>>
>>17884097
Don't fuck around with that shit fucktard.
>>
>>17884139
You realize the general is flooded with shitposting right?

>>17884215
>>17884132
I'm gonna do it no matter what so how about posting actual advice instead of telling me not to.
>>
>>17884161
>Forget the ceremonial bullshit.

kek. God, I love summer!

>>17884097

Learn ceremonial work first. Or just pretend, that's popular too.
>>
>>17884097

Satanists should die desu their will be negative repercutions for their actions.
>>
Just Dont OP. turn yourself on Jesus.

Bapho is a fuckhead
>>
>>17884232
How about stop being 12 ?
>>
>>17884232
Wade through the shit, there's good advise and methods explained sometimes.
Or you can just read the sticky and email the main guy.

But to be honest you probably do what this anon >>17885956 said.
>>
>>17884097
That is my advice; don't be a fuckwit.
>>
St. Michael the Archangel, defend us in battle. Be our defense against the wickedness and snairs of the devil. May God rebuke him we humbly pray; and may thou, O prince of the Heavenly host, cast into Hell Satan and all the evil spirits who prowl about the world seeking the ruin of souls.

OP dont mess with this. It may well come back to bite you
>>
>>17886129

Michael's okay with it, actually, so long as you prep adequately and don't bend the knee.

You two should talk more often, if you're going drop names like this.
>>
>>17884097
What do you want to summon them for?

It needs to be a pretty good reason to play with fire like this.
>>
>>17886132
Thinking you are able to summon demons is retarded enough, but don't go pretending that angels exist or are "cool with" demonic anything. Shit.
>>
>>17884097
Nigga I don't believe in 99% of the shit /x/ spews and I know messing with this kinda stuff is bad for your health.
>>
>>17886148
I want to try and make a sort of pact or contract with them. I have really bad anxiety and nightmares & I figured I could try and give them offerings or energy in return for a cure.
>>17885946
I don't do anything necessarily bad, unless you count worshipping the devil. Satan is the only diety that's ever answered my prayers, and so I devote myself to him. I don't think that's reason enough for me to die.
>>
>>17886162

So, you've never actually met St Michael, have you?

He's not very pleased with you pretending you have. Lies and deceit don't amuse him, not at all.
>>
>>17884232
There's a pastebin link in the OP that will probably answer all your questions. Also the OP leaves his email there so that anyone can contact him and request his free assistance/services
>>
>>17884161
http://darkbooks.org/pp.php?v=745810620

this one?
>>
>>17886241
I have met him in my dreams and he told me to stay away from demons.
>>
>>17886268

It wasn't him. That was just your imagination.
>>
>>17886272
It was him. You know nothing. You are nothing.
>>
File: frog.jpg (26KB, 650x402px) Image search: [Google]
frog.jpg
26KB, 650x402px
>>17886280
>You are nothing.
objectively untrue

and BTW Mikey is my bro, and he doesnt like your tone boy
>>
>>17886325
He doesn't like you shilling for demons either. Michael is with me.
>>
>>17886329
fuck you im not shilling for anyone

ask him for my 10 bucks
>>
>>17886280

You have no idea what's really going on and probably best that you don't.

>>17886329

Michael has no use for disrespectful anons and you're showing no respect at all.
>>
>>17886406
You have no respect at all thinking you know the ultimate truth either.

Michael is with me. Be gone.
>>
>>17886424
>Michael is with me. Be gone.
lol this isnt an anime kid
>>
There is no demons in the world there is only demons in men.
>>
>>17886429

It is in his head.

>>17886437

Partially true. I'm still not sure exactly what's going on.
>>
>>17886243
Thanks, I'll check that out.
>>17886437
That's what I used to think. Then I found out that there's more to it.
>>
>>17886429
I know it isn't. Don't waste your mockery on me.
>>
>>17886475

Yes, Christist anon is a waste of mockery.
>>
>>17886502
Eat my shit.
>>
Go check the summoning general OP. There's a reason those threads exist. They have a sticky that gives a way to summon stuff, even if you already know what you're doing it's still the best place to go ask questions related to this stuff.
>>
File: symbol.jpg (10KB, 236x244px) Image search: [Google]
symbol.jpg
10KB, 236x244px
>>
>>17886511

A Christist with a scat fetish.

How nice.

>>17886534

The sticky needs work.
>>
If you're gonna crap up the board by making generals at least use them.
>>
File: pics-10898.jpg (43KB, 200x250px) Image search: [Google]
pics-10898.jpg
43KB, 200x250px
>>17884097 (OP)
Look into Oven-ready Chaos, Grimorium verum and Liber Kaos. Lucifer, Lilith, Belial, Lucifuge Rofocale, Kali, Mephistos, Pan, Loki, Asmodeus are all deities that I have known Satanists to work with.

Also, you may be interested in these sites as resources. Ranging from essays on evocation to teachings upon shamanism, there are also grimoires and guides upon demonolatry to herbalism.

http://demonolatry.org
http://darkerwoodpublishing.com/Books/DB%20Publishing
https://zalbarath666.wordpress.com
http://www.philhine.org.uk/writings/index_e-books.html
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.