[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to Sleepparalysis/Astral projection?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: july-skywatching-portland.jpg (72KB, 660x584px) Image search: [Google]
july-skywatching-portland.jpg
72KB, 660x584px
So im trying to induce sleepparalysis for some time now, but i just dont manage. its either results in me lying on my back motionless for over 1 1/2 hours or i fall asleep eventually. everywhere i look there are just the same tipps: lay on your back or another untypical to sleep postion, dont move at all, relax, some want you to take drugs or sleepingpills.

also while we are at it, i often read stuff about astral projection and that people are able to get into that through sleepparalysis. and even if its you just dreaming you go out of the body i imagine it being a neat experience. so any tips for how to accomplish that?
>>
>>17883766
What does the moon have to do with any of that?
Or is it just a clickbait picture?
>>
I astral projected once when I was 15 and freaked out and woke myself up, I've been trying for a couple years to do it again and I can't, even though I occasionally have sleep paralysis. I've heard that eating certain things like pork rinds, turkey, or tuna before bed increases the odds but I haven't any luck besides the paralysis part. Wish I knew what the secret is, sometimes I think maybe only really young people can really control it.
>>
>>17883771
when i tried to post first it said something like "no file attached" and wouldnt post, sso i figured i just take some random picture from google which remotely has to do with the them (moon>night>sleep>sleepparalysis)
>>
Sleep paralysis happens to me once or twice a month randomly
>>
Astral projection doesnt exist
>>
I always have sleeping paralysis after using a high amount of mdma
>>
Bumping because i have the same experiences
>>
>>17883766
Some are just born into the dream world.
You can't choose or force it.
Some dreams are really long and question you're sanity of reality .
>>
File: large.png (77KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
large.png
77KB, 600x600px
>>17883766
Mastering Astral Projection by Robert Bruce is the best book i know of on this topic, i have been trying myself with some luck, once in a while it works and just when i realize i did it i get pushed back and my heart starts beating fast and feels like i am free falling down the hole, i don't know if that's the real thing or not if anyone here can enlighten me on this i would really appreciate.
>>
File: image.jpg (25KB, 867x455px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25KB, 867x455px
Why do you want to induce sleep paralysis? The first 3 or 4 times it happened to me were absolutely terrifying, silhouette of a person standing in corner of my room and what sounded like 100 people all whispering in my ear at the same time. Still happens to me but not as scary, I guess I've gotten used to it. Pic very related
>>
>>17883919
stay bluepill
>>
Watch The Nightmare. All will be explained.
>>
Sleep Paralysis is awful, not something I'd really recommend.

I randomly get sleep paralysis but there are two things that seem to make it happen more often. Firstly, if I have a lot of caffeine throughout the day. Secondly, if I have a nap during the day I'm more likely to experience it than if I just have a full night's rest.

I also experienced it more often when I attempted to lucid dream, so those techniques might work too. The few lucid dreams I had were awesome, but the sleep paralysis just wasn't worth it, being trapped in your own body unable to move is horrifying.

I don't know what techniques people use for astral projection, but it might be better to focus on them rather than inducing sleep paralysis. Astral projection has the potential to be interesting and being paralysed generally is not.
>>
On this sleep paralysis thing, there was a case study i did in first year of uni on SNDS (Sudden Nocturnal Death Syndrome). It started with a community of refugees from Vietnam where they would go to sleep at night and just never wake up (talking fit young and healthy men and woman here). A CDC agent was called in to investigate and they couldnt find a single symptom or anything to explain why these people were dieing. gets out onto local media and suddenly people are dieing all over town for no damn reason. CDC agent talks to an elder from the Vietnamese community and he literally laughed at her and said ofc i know what it is its this suchnsuch demon, comes in at night and sits on your chest and kills you, everyone knows about it in Nam. Official verdict was a combination of reverse placebo affect and heart attack brought on by sleep paralysis. A fairly good explanation for one or two isolated cases, but not the hundred odd deaths they had
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.