[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the scariest shit you've ever experienced?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 14

File: skul.jpg (4KB, 160x162px) Image search: [Google]
skul.jpg
4KB, 160x162px
What's the scariest shit you've ever experienced?
>>
No, use my thread here for that: >>17882956
>>
>>17883136
But they're different topics.
>>
Being awoken by my own shitting of the bed.
>>
>>17883136
I wouldn't bother OP. That thread is even more gay than yours.
>>
I spoke to the walls as a kid
>>
Was almost kidnapped by a child molester once.
>>
>>17883253
At least you weren't actually kidnapped.
>>
>>17883127
>Had exploding head syndrome on and off for years
>walking down the street daydreaming, or just falling asleep, basically whenever I zone out
>Huge BANG noises
>Waking up from sleep one time in my room at uni
>Half conscious
>Sudden ear piercing screaming
>Humans can directionalise sound, and every bone in my body is telling me this noise is coming from like 3 inches in front of my face
>I sit bolt upright in bed, and clamp my hands over my ears in panic
>Scramble to the corner of the bed trying to get away from the noise
>I'm now fully awake
>Screaming continues
>Position relative to my face hasn't changed
>I'm yelling
>Actually terrified
>Screaming carries on for probably about 2-3 minutes
>Stops suddenly
>Housemate banging on my bedroom door shouting asking if I was alright because I was yelling and he could hear the bed banging around, thought I was having a fit or something

Literally never been more terrified in my life, aside from one other occurrence, which is 100% double fucking stupid, I'll make another post about that one in a sec.
>>
>>17883385
Yeah luckily I was somewhat smart and remembered the whole "dont talk to strangers" shit that was drilled into my head. The 90's was a safe time.

I just remember this dude drove a brown van and had a hard hat on his dash. He would always just chill in my cul-de-sac watching my friends and I play. One day when it was just my friend and I he actually spoke to us and asked if we wanted toys. We just stood and watched him pretty spooked and he threw some toy at us in the bushes so we just went inside and told my parents who called the cops and as they walked out he took off and I never saw him again.
>>
>>17883253
Lol, me too. At a Thrifty (now called rite aid) drug store.
>>
>>17883404
The other one:

>Me and my friend go walk around a lot at like 3 in the morning, it's pretty safe by the coast in the middle of Welsh Nowhere
>We're in the woods, it's almost pitch black but we can see by moon/starlight
>We're talking about aliens
>Grey aliens shit me up bigtime they're scary as fuck
>Talk for a while, still aliens, then walk in silence for a bit
>Friend turns his phone torch on
>It's accompanied by some wailing beep increasing in pitch
>It's also super bright
>He's walking behind me
>So from my point of view, the entire woods light up with some bright white light, my shadow is thrown hard against the floor in front of me
>SKREEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH.mp3
>Nearly shit myself
>Thought I was gonna get probed
>
>>
>>17883433
>and it did
Your dick fell off then?
>>
>>17883475
That's wonderful anon. My wife's son wasn't as blessed.
>>
When I was 15 my family moved into an old house and like two weeks later weird stuff started happening.

We would hear talking from in other rooms but it would be too muffled to understand or see something kinda out of sight or like rapidly down the hallway.

Things sometimes seemed centered a bit on me which was really scary, I would sometimes feel things sit on my bed which by feeling the bed shift without me moving at all.

We moved shortly after the 8th month we were there and that was because I was in the shower one night and I had my eyes shut rinsing my face off and something bit me on the breast.

It left a weird bit mark and drew blood, I woke my family up and showed my mom and her and I left that night to stay at my aunts while my dad packed some stuff and joined us the next day.
>>
>>17883582
Those marks are so wide.. almost like whatever bit you had two rows of teeth.....
>>
>>17883612
Well, that is not my bite marks it was just a random picture I found.

My bite mark was weird though, almost like a complete circle with no gap between like upper and lower teeth.
>>
>>17883127
Mankind.

We've commited the worst crimes, murders, rapes, tortures, crusades, genocides, chemical weapons, nuclear weapons.
>>
>>17883612
Braces.
>>
>>17883711
kys autist
>>
>>17883759
Dispute my claims then, oh wait, it's fact.

kys, feggit
>>
>>17883127
Cavern diving. The last time I went diving in fact, which was close to 10 years ago I think. It was a cavern that's considered absolutely safe, to the point that all you need is basic open water certification to be allowed in it, and I've gotten several advanced certifications. Anyway, my dad and I were down there about 120 feet. I had my tank snag on a rock I was swimming under, and I started kicking up debris trying to back out. I couldn't see anything, and I couldn't find my dad. I really panicked, and so I finally decided to try to swim up, out of the debris cloud, hoping I'd be able to find him. I couldn't tell up from down though, and every direction I tried to swim I just bumped into rocks.

I finally did make it out, and there was my dad. Up at the dive bell (about halfway to the surface and close to the mouth of the cavern itself), taking pictures, and swimming around like he didn't have a fucking care in the world. You're supposed to stay with your dive partner at all times, but he's bad about lagging behind, and shit. I could have fucking punched him when I realized that he'd done that to me, but I guess I'm also glad that he didn't experience it too.

That was truly the scariest experience of my life, but like I said, the cavern wasn't one that's particularly dangerous to explore. There's only one way in and out, and once you get to the bottom, there's nowhere else to go but back up--no side tunnels or anything. Panicking made me forget all that though. It seemed like a really long time had passed, but once it was over, it had only been like seven minutes.
>>
File: gateway.png (664KB, 1366x556px) Image search: [Google]
gateway.png
664KB, 1366x556px
The bell has already been rung. And they've heard it. Out in the dark. Among the stars.

The bell cannot be unrung. They've found us. And they're coming.
>>
> Storie time
>>
> Being a Paramedic
> Sent on a cardiac arrest call
> Unwritten rule, if the animals in the house are restless, there is still a chance for R.O.S.C
> Arrive to find dogs barking and parrot screaming.
> Start working on the patient
> Among the chaos, feels a constant tap on my shoulder, like someone trying to get my attention.
> Look, only to see the dog standing in the doorway, tail wagging and staring above my head.
> Shrug it off and continue to work on the patient.
> Hears heavy breathing in my ear.
> Looks back, dog still standing in the doorway, tail wagging.
> Instruct my partner to move, as I am about to shock
> As I reach for the paddles, I hear a whisper.
> " Don't shock me, I want to go!"
> Startled by the voice, I jump up and yell at my partner, telling him he is not funny.
> His confused look gets me wondering.
> Shock the patient, and continue CPR.
> Hears whispering again.
> " STOP NOW!!! I will not come back! I will not let you sleep if you don't stop.
> Patients doctor arrives and instructs us to stop all efforts.
> Could not sleep when I got back to base.
> Figure resembling patient standing at foot of the bed.
>>
<s> Bump </s>
>>
[spoiler] Hallo [/spoiler]
>>
>>17883789
That's one of the scariest things in this thread. Cave diving scares the shit out of me
>>
>>17883884
Creepy. Did it stop after that?
>>
>>17883963
It lasted a couple of weeks, Sometimes I could feel him touching my toe, but after the next code I worked, he went missing. Think there was a bit of conflict between him and the recent one
>>
>>17883649
Post it.
>>
>>17884021
You're just looking to see a titty.
>>
>>17884023
tfw im actually curious and not some sex craved person trying to see a titty
>>
>>17883711
Woah bro you are so deep and like in touch with your inner humanity brooooo woahhhhhhhhhhhhhh please bro i like need some more insight broooooo

PS: Whats the link to your bands soundcloud???
>>
File: 7DQI7.png (368KB, 410x547px) Image search: [Google]
7DQI7.png
368KB, 410x547px
>>17884252
>Soundcloud
>cloud computing
>aka, other people's computers
>aka, the botnet

Cloud computing is gay, and it's for gay retards who like having niggers fuck them in the ass, because they are gay.
>>
>>17884284
Wonderful man. Will be the next POTUS.
>>
>>17883127
i dunno, probably that one time i ate raw oysters. there was so much shit i had to shower to get it all over
>>
>>17884284
>>>/reddit/
>>
One time at camp some girl started screaming in her sleep and when we carried her out to a counselor she stood straight up and projectile vomits. Assuming she was awake the counselor tried to guide he to this little hospital thing and this started just fucking whaling on her punching her and kicking. She wasn't like crazy strong or anything but it looked like she was just fucking her up and then the girl just snapped out of it and got sent home for being a fucking freak. The counselor was paid by the people who owned the place not to tell anyone and apparently another counselor was paid even more for something that happened the same night but he wouldn't fucking give it up little fucker
>>
>>17884284
>>>/pol/
>>
>>17883127
I really can't pick one.

>sleeping upstairs in the loft bedroom of a friend next to the staircase, wake up at 3am and hear someone coming up the stairs slowly
>keep my eyes fixed on the top of the stairs and can hear it come up to the very last step
>see no one there but can feel a presence there so close I could probably reach out and touch it if it were a person
>tell everyone to wake up but nobody does
>put head back down and go back to sleep
>next morning friend admits his staircase is haunted and he's experienced the same thing

>friends haunted ranch, told many stories about this here on /x/, one includes having something stomp around in the attic above our head in the dark while we were watching a movie
>yell at it to stop
>it stops for a few seconds and resumes stomping even louder

>pulled over to side of the road to pee in pitch darkness next to a river
>something roared at me from a few feet away so loudly I could feel it vibrate my rib cage

>went camping with family and one of us shot a gun into the woods which I thought was just them messing around
>turns out while I was by the water and couldn't hear it, they were hearing something growling or humming in the woods
>something comes running down the hillside breaking large tree limbs and stops at the treeline right at our camp just out of view from the firelight and paces around breaking small twigs here and there, it doesn't stop until we pack our things and leave
>>
There's this cave around here and the legend says it was home for three good witches. One day, for whatever reason, a man killed the younger one and the other two got angry and they're now evil witches.

So, I was in this cave with some other people. After some time we heard a noise which become the most angry scream I've ever heard.

Turned out wind does weird shit in that cave and it may probably be the origin of the legend. Still, shit was scary before getting the science behind it. Luckily we got the fuck out immediatly, we didn't know that sound usually happens when the cave is about to get flooded by a water spring on the bottom.
>>
>>17883884
Please post moar stories...
>>
>>17884317
More like Impotus
>>
>>17884284
Bernout SJW pls go and talk about how castrated you are elsewhere.
>>
File: IMG_1161.jpg (4MB, 4608x3456px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1161.jpg
4MB, 4608x3456px
My story, in short:

>Start researching sleep paralysis, asking people on the internet about their experiences
>6 Months in, turn around in my kitchen and see a shadow person for a split second invading my personal space
>Since then have occasionally (like every 2-4 months) seen shadows moving across walls with no discernible source

That being said, the sleep paralysis interviews confirmed for me that people (or maybe just Christians?) can invoke the name of Jesus of Nazareth to stop the experiences, something corroborated by other investigators. I believe in the christian worldview and I'm pretty sure the hypnagogic state is an altered state that can be exploited by (biblical) demons in (typically) compromised individuals - hence reports of seeing monsters, aliens, etc. during sleep paralysis.

pic unrelated.
>>
So I live in NJ and there's a really haunted road near me called Clinton Road. Friends and I went there in highschool.

We were driving down and back a few times. Literally the road is fucking pitch black, 10 miles long, in the middle of the creepiest woods ever. Look it up, there's a lot of weird myths and stories from people.

So on our last trip down the road, my friends and I saw 2 sets of car headlights as we were about to go over a hill. The headlights were cut off for about 5 seconds and once we got over the hill, we only saw one set of headlights. My friends and I all agreed we saw 2 and the 2nd one was close to the first. Also, I flicked my high beams on to see if they pulled over and shut their lights off real quick (people are known to fuck with people on the road because of its reputation). After that we all started to feel that sick/heavy feeling but was immediately lifted once we got back to civilization.

Not super spoopy but enough to creep me out. There are stories of ghost cars being seen on the road.
>>
>>17885877
could be milfags fucking with you,
my squad used to like doing this to fuck with the enemy on training missions.

Its perfect in the dark,
the 2nd car turns all of its lights off, inside and out and drives approx 5m behind the first one, only thing you have to drive by is the 1st cars rearlights.

Sometimes we would have an even smaller gap, with the 2nd vehicle basically bumper touching the front one.

Its pretty funny when the enemy expects 4 vehicles all coming separately and instead get 8 coming in pairs.
>>
>>17883127
>10 years old
>Trying to fall asleep
>Hear faint whispers repeated the words "Read it"
>This went on for a good two minutes
>Suddenly stopped
>To this day I Have no clue what that sound was
>>
>>17883127
enlightenment aka reality usually called ultimate reality. This shit here is just a boring dream, reality is more awesome than you could ever imagine! infinite bliss bro, its fucking infinitely terrifying. Reality is a singularity of infinite bliss.
>>
Woke up in the middle of the night and had a seizure. It felt like I couldn't breathe and I started convulsing in my bed. Barely made it out my door into the hallway before I dropped to the ground convulsing again to get my roommate to help, and I saw eyes behind him. Same thing happened the next night, but it stopped before I could get him for help. Never had a seizure since then.
>>
>>17884023
Not him, Just Pixel your freaking nipple and post the bite mark pls
>>
>>17883649
Lamprey
>>
File: image.jpg (131KB, 750x740px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
131KB, 750x740px
Not my experience but my uncle who is a cop. Also not paranormal but definitely feel invoking

He got called to an accident on I-95, and traffic was so bad only police squad cars could fit through, because for some reason ambulances and firetrucks couldnt.
Anyways he was the first person there, and there were three cars that hit eachother. Two of them were upright and the occupants were pretty much unscathed, but one car was upside down, and the guy was still alive. His legs were pinned and it was later found out that his back was broken, but he was completely conscious. My uncle opened the door and turned off the car.
Well, the guy was talking, and even joking around, but after a few minutes he kept saying his legs felt hot. Unc and a rookie both had one fire extinguisher, but after they used them up, there was nothing they could do. The firetruck was still about a half a mile perpendicular to the interstate, so they had to just step back and let the flames engulf the car, as they couldnt get clearence to pull they guy out. (Not that they could have anyways, his back being broken and his legs being pinned)
Anyways, he said it was the loudest, shrillest scream he had ever heard, and it didnt cease for about a minute (which, as he described, felt like 100 lifetimes) until it was eventually just the crackling of the fire.
Feels absolutely bad man
>>
File: 28810.png (96KB, 432x360px) Image search: [Google]
28810.png
96KB, 432x360px
>>
A couple friends and I were having a get together in the backyard of our buddy's house. We had been outside for a couple of hours when we heard 3 gunshots in the distance. There was loud breathing in the woods behind us, but we ignored it. A couple of us got pretty freaked out before we went into the pool room which directly leads outside. After running into the pool room, the gunshots for progressively closer before we decided to go in the actyal house. We asked someone else to go outside and check. After he came back in, he told us there was nothing outside. Definitely not as creepy ad other occurrences, but still pretty freaky in the moment.
>>
My dad was deputy coroner. He told me a lot of the times he'd see shadowy figures in the morgue.
>>
>>17883834
Source?
>>
>>17883711
The crusades were good not bad Akhmed
>>
File: wtfdidisee.png (162KB, 1786x826px) Image search: [Google]
wtfdidisee.png
162KB, 1786x826px
>>17883127
pic related is a story I shared that happened to me as a youngster
>>
>>17889403
lmao its pretty obvious none of that actually happened, and if it did, the "bite mark" is gone.
>>
>>17889931
holy fuck, i hope you're not lying.
>>
>>17890001
I wish I were. Haven't had anything nearly as scary as that happen again though.
>>
File: skelly.jpg (201KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
skelly.jpg
201KB, 800x800px
>>17890005
fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
>>
>>17890008
chyyyuup. general consensus of that thread seemed to suggest it was a manticore. Which is weird because I was and still am living in the upper midwest. Haven't been able to find any native american stories or folk lore about anything like this so idk what it was. Just that I don't want to experience that again.
>>
>>17890019
should also mention that I think this thing might've set me on the path I am now. The pure hatred and malice coming from that thing made me realize that there are things far worse than 'evil' humans in this world. And with that in mind and after having a string of precognitive dreams I've tried to live as saintly a life I can to keep my soul strong enough to resist any evil I may encounter in the future.
goddamn this all sounds so pretentious when I type it out. but that's my story.
>>
>>17890034
its ok senpai, more power to you.
>>
>>17885839
Can you get us a pic related?
>>
File: image.png (3MB, 1242x2208px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
3MB, 1242x2208px
This isn't mine but my aunt's who lived with us for a while.

She was in her room about to go to sleep, lights off and everything when a naked, pale, blonde guy walked in her room and started screaming. She said he looked normal except pretty tall and thin (not abnormally thin just thin).

We think she might be schizophrenic because she's claimed to see Angels,demons, and aliens.
>>
>12 years old
>Sleeping at a friend's house and his parents are away
>we're in a room see the drawing I made in paint
>we go to sleep at around 1 am or so
>I wake up in the middle of the night on the floor facing the bed
>turn around and see this shadow figure
>nope.jpg
>it was just standing there looking at me
>looked like a silouette of a man
>had weird things floating around it
>literaly petrified at this point
>get some balls and look at my friend's bed
>motherfucker is asleep
>turn around cover my ears and hope it goes away
>turn around after 20 or so minutes and nothing is there
>nope the fuck out of the room and go in the living room
>sit there until my friend wakes up
>nobody was home
>his parents came the next day and he has no other relatives in town
>no maiden nothing
>tell him what happned and he laughs
>tell my mom which is a good friend with his mom and then my mom tells that dude's mom what i've seen
>friend's mom is petrified and tells me that he saw that man too in the house at night
>never go there again
>nope.jpg
>>
File: milai.png (20KB, 457x654px) Image search: [Google]
milai.png
20KB, 457x654px
>>17890096
This is the drawing of the room i was in
>>
File: 1442912151146.jpg (19KB, 403x351px) Image search: [Google]
1442912151146.jpg
19KB, 403x351px
>>17890094
>she might be schizophrenic because she's claimed to see Angels,demons, and aliens.
either way, that's still spooky as fuck.
>>
BUMP don't let this thread die pls
>>
>>17890094
I need the number of your aunt's weed guy.
Thread posts: 75
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.